Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!

Update: Rense Threatening Patsy Smullin w/Legal Action

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your investigative work and for standing up for the truth. It was quite revealing to read your article. Henry's words of caution are worth taking note of.

Following Ark's advice I posted an email to Patsy Smullins , a copy of which is shown below.
To: cobiadmin@kobi5.com
Subject: Thank you for giving the lie what it deserves: The Truth

For: Patsy Smullin, KOBI TV Channels 5, 30 & 36

Hi,

Having just read Lisa Giuliani's article I understand that certain people are trying to put pressure on you to retract what you said about Jeff Rense. Don't give in to this intimidation. The lies that these people promulgate needs to be exposed for what they are. It is paramount if the future is to change from the stangle hold of death that these people trade in. The choice is yours.

Anders
Keep up the good work, Lisa and take care!

Thanks to Laura, Ark, Henry, Anders, Namaste, and the rest of you good people on this forum.
We will outrun the liars because sooner or later, a lie runs itself to death.
Keep smilin'.

Lisa G.

Lisa: thank you

Date: June 1, 2006 7:58:12 PM PDT
To: cobiadmin@kobi5.com
Subject: Email of support
Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v750)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <988A269F-F1E0-4271-BD72-81400528E20E@gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed

Dear Mrs Smullin,

I appreciate you helping out Lisa Guiliani's with her article on Jeff Rense.
What you said was quite honest, revealing and is appreciated by a growing number of people.
Please don't give in to the manipulations of evil men.

Will you stand behind the truth with us?

Best regards,
Dominique

I too, belatedly, added my correspondence with Mrs. Smullin - I just emailed her the following:

anart said:
Hello,
I'm sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to commend you on speaking so openly and honestly about the man named J. Rense. From what I read today, it looks as if you're undergoing a quite serious attack at the moment, since Jeff cannot dispute what you said, or what the journalist wrote. All he can do is attack you personally, in some sort of juvenile retribution. In our society, the threat of legal action goes a very, very long way - but such a threat is not always based in truth or fact.

Even if what you said was simply spoken in a moment of candor and you did not foresee this kind of result for speaking the truth (who would foresee this???) - I, for one, am still grateful for what you said.

Information - real, true, information is so guarded and hidden these days, that when someone is just honest about an impression and they come right out and say it, as if telling the truth was a respectable thing to do, it is just such a relief - a breath of fresh air in an atmosphere that grows more fetid everyday.

Thank you for being honest - it matters.
Not sure that it will do any good, or that it will even be read - but I'm glad I sent it, nonetheless.

a

Wow!!!
Many thanks..:-)
I expect that Smullin's attorney will be calling me back today.
Will keep everybody posted. It should be interesting!

Lisa G.

Hello,
For all it is worth I sent an e-mail too.
Good luck Lisa! We are with you!! :)
sent on 06.02.06

Dear Mrs Smullin,

I just wanted to send you a thank you e-mail on behalf of all truth seekers for helping Lisa G to shed some light of truth in the darkness of lies. Don't be bullied by those who can't stand the light of truth, and know that we recognize and give you thanks for your decision to speak.

All the best to you
Nina

knowledge_of_self said:
Hello,
For all it is worth I sent an e-mail too.
As did I. Brilliant work, Lisa. Keep it up, and keep us updated.

For: Patsy Smullin, KOBI TV Channels 5, 30 & 36

Hi,

I have just learned from Lisa Giuliani's article that you are being intimidated for telling the truth about Jeff Rense.
I'd like to thank you for being honest and let you know that I appreciate it very much. Jeff's lies today are far more dangerous than ever before and that's why he must be exposed. Don't let his minions scare you, maintain your integrity - in bigger scheme of things - that's what really matters.
Yup, I've sent a letter too. Jeff's influence is waaay to big to let him continue his masquarade.

I really don't know how to thank all of you.
You don't even know me at all.
All I can do is express my genuine thanks, and tell you all that I appreciate the back-up in this matter.
The attorney still hasn't called me back yet, but I do hope he's getting to read all these emails being sent to Patsy Smullin.
And no matter how they play it, the world will get to read all about it.
Rense is hiding behind his lawyer in a transparent attempt to avoid explaining himself.
Cowardly, to say the least.

A million thanks to you all.

Lisa G.

I said:
Dear Patsy Smullin,

I just read about the consequences you are being confronted with because you dared to give you personal honest wholehearted opinion to reporter Lisa Guliani about this person that calls himself Jeff Rense - about your personal recollection of him being a compulsive layer.

I want to express my great compassion for you situation as (as I understand it) his lawyers now trying to threaten and bully you. I also want to express my deepest respect for you as you spontaneously said what you honestly felt. This exposed you to be a true HUMAN. And such display of honesty is rare in a world controlled by compulsively layin, threatening psychopaths.

The way I see it: We are at war! Not a war on terror or on drugs. But a war on sanity.
It is not a war that is fought with weapons. It is an intellectual war. Psychopaths against truth-seekers. And you, unknowingly, just landed a perfect punch right on the sweat-spot. Now you looking at the bruised beast in rage.

Rense presents himself as the epicenter of the truth movement. Being exposed as a fake compromises his whole operation. What it means is that the (self-proclaimed) biggest alternative news website is a con-game - it is COINTELPRO. And now its on record by 'witness testimony' - sort of. It is also a testimony of the depth and attention to detail of the overall deception.

You are apparently the only person that could be unearthed so far that ever met him and your verdict was crystal clear, spontaneous and unprepared. No matter how heavy his layers, the guy is toast. Being exposed for what he is is his problem. It is the problem of every compulsive layer - eventually.

But this didn't come out of the blue. There was a reason for Guliani to look into this. You may want to take a look at these forum threads to get a better idea of what this is all about:

What Rense.com is not talking about at:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1093

and

Jeff Rense, you are not helping..., at:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5

and

Jeff Rense EXPOSED!!, at:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1742

You may as well look at this whole section:

Political Ponerology: Macrosocial Evil, at:
http://signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewforum.php?id=4

Thank you for letting us (betrayed truth seekers) know!

It must seem hard and very scary right now but what you did has the greatest relevance in our dark age. It is extremely important in the greater scheme of things.

You just proved that one can control everybody for sometime. One can control some people all the time. But one cannot control everybody all the time!

Our world needs people that act like you. You did the right thing. That is what matters. All the best to you.

Kind Regards
Its not that we don't know you Lisa. I bookedmarked your site years ago. Keep it up.

Lisa said:
I really don't know how to thank all of you.
You don't even know me at all.
Lisa,

There is a song by a group called Swollen Members where they say,
"To become friends, you gotta be strangers first."
Well... I just wanted to say that I know you, Lisa as a truth seeker and someone who is standing up for the truth. So I don't need to know you personally to know you. I can begin to know you through your writings of expression, thought and reaching for the same goal, and that is the beauty of networking. Unlike Fifth Way, I have just been introduced to your works, so nice to meet you fellow truth seeker and keep up the good work.

Nina

What Rense.com is not talking about

hkoehli said:
Ruth said:
Of the top of my head the last time I got something wrong? Last time I tried to pick the winning numbers for tattslotto. Don't think I was really meant to win, lol.
Was this sarcasm? Perhaps I wasn't clear. I meant, when was the last time you held an opinion that was wrong.
You were clear to anyone who was truly sincere. This is a typical "Ruth Reply" to a legitimate question -- arrogantly and inappropriately evasive. In my opinion.

In fact it reminds me of this post from another thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=673.msg9457#msg9457

Laura wrote:
I'm now wondering if Mareiki is, in fact, Muslim?

mareiki wrote:
Well you might think i am from iran originaly.
Well laura: I am not going to answer that because you like to investigate and research.
So do your homework and if you have found the correct answer let me know.

Ryan wrote:
Classic schizoidal type. Unable to answer even such a simple and harmless question as this.

Lucy said:
In fact it reminds me of this post from another thread:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=673.msg9457#msg9457

<snip>
Ryan wrote:
Classic schizoidal type. Unable to answer even such a simple and harmless question as this.
That's funny, I didn't realise Ryan was a psychiatrist and I do believe that they are the only ones supposed to be making diagnoses of mental health disorders. But it did remind me that I'm supposed to be studying for a nursing exam coming up shortly. This is what my book has to say about these two Personality Disorders:

Schizoid Personality Disorder:
Is emotionally cold and aloof. Shows indifference to the praise or criticism of others. Has little or no desire for social or sexual involvement. Does not desire or enjoy close relationships. Has few friends.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder:
Manifest various oddities of thought, perception, speech, affect, and behaviour, such as ideas of reference, bizarre fantasies, and preoccupations. Is suspicious and hypersensitive to real or imagined criticism. Isolates self from society because of acute discomfort.
Taken from Contemporary Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing by Kneisl, Wilson and Trigoboff. Personally, I see myself more with aspects of the paranoid and avoidant personality disorders, but again, I'm not a psyciatrist, so I'm not qualified to do a diagnosis.

Smullin: "You need to remove those two sentences from your article."

Me: "Which sentences?"

Smullin: "The ones about Jeff Rense being a compulsive liar, and about him not being known for his honesty. You need to remove those."

Me: "Why should I remove them? I didn't misquote you at all. I wrote down exactly what you said. I have it in my notes. You knew I was writing an article."

Smullin: (in a low voice): "That's not the way I remember it." (A pause, then excitedly) "You don't seem to understand. I'm trying to help you."

Me: "No, I don't understand, because you haven't told me what you're talking about. That's not the way you remember it? We just spoke YESTERDAY. What are you saying? Are you now suddenly denying that you made those comments? Are you calling me a liar? I wrote exactly what you told me." No response to my questions. (Another pause.)

Smullin: "I'm saying you need to be very careful. I can't say anymore."

Me: "I need to be careful? Careful of what? Are you saying somebody's going to sue me? If so; for what ... for quoting you?"

Smullin: "No, no. I really can't say anymore. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called, I'm sorry. I can't say anymore." Click.
I guess this means there might be alphabet soup guys involved as well. I wonder if that is what Patsy Smullin meant, or is she really that scared of lawyers?

Back
Top Bottom