Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory

Rabelais

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I just finished watching Jesse Ventura's first episode of his new TV series, Conspiracy Theory. Near the end he learns that HAARP is *GASP!* a mind control device.

Lots of disinfo in here, but also the first major demographic exposure as to what HAARP is all about. I doubt seriously that this would have ever been allowed on air if it didn't suit the agenda of the Secret Team. It is interesting that one of Ventura's staff members is a Stanford boy and seemed to only want to focus on HAARP weather modification. Also of interest is the disclosure that HAARP can bring down airplanes, anytime, anywhere. Paul Wellstone, anyone?

Even with its numerous warts it is an unusually compelling media event. Lots of noise in this program, but some signal too.

Here are the episode links:

Part 1 (10:50)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh2gbJA898s

Part 2 (9:38)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKOc32PEIc4&feature=related

Part 3 (9:38)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eoUQ3ylLsk&feature=related

Part 4 (6:33)
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXSFbVRuIk4&feature=related

I am curious as to what Jesse's next show will focus on. I am also curious to know if his production agreement gives him final edit control. It would seem that a guy like Ventura would demand that, but then who knows?

Re: Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - Ep 1 HAARP

I've not seen it, but just off the top of my head this is the perfect way to make anything he talks about be categorized as utterly ridiculous and out of the question. Ventura has been cast as a side show freak in the US by the MSM and his actions have played right into it.

Usual damage by association - so they might just let him talk about whatever he wants since if he talks about it, no one will take it seriously. osit.

This seems spot on Anart;
Usual damage by association - so they might just let him talk about whatever he wants since if he talks about it, no one will take it seriously. osit.

Like you, have not seen this show either, however, the media raft seems to be filled to overflow with personas touching on truths and mixing them within their pestles of noise and when pointed questions are asked, the PTB can point to folks such as these and say, “are you serious, these are just a bunch of self appointed crackpot conspiracy theorists, just listen to what they say”, job done, thank you very much, “next question please”.

Parallax and anart, I completely agree with your assessments of the agenda that allowed this show to air, but if possible you really might want to watch it.

Conspiracy Theory is done in that old standard woo woo TV documentary style reserved for UFO and paranormal specials and exposes, but still there is some startling information contained therein. It is nothing new to us, but there is a large mass of humanity, just awakening, that might possibly be led to do a little more digging for themselves by virtue of what they learn from "The Body" Ventura.

There is little way of knowing how many people found the Cassiopaeans, and Laura's work through first exposure to some of the topics via Icke, Rense, Coast to Coast, et al. The wishful thinking of the perception managers fails to allow them to see that they are working a two way street. Some who fall into their traps move straight on through them to pop out on the other end, somewhat wiser. Some don't.

If shows like this pique the curiosity of even a few viewers to research further on their own, it can't be all bad. Some, who otherwise wouldn't, might even eventually find their way here, eh?

Rabelais said:
If shows like this pique the curiosity of even a few viewers to research further on their own, it can't be all bad. Some, who otherwise wouldn't, might even eventually find their way here, eh?

I never said it was all bad (though it is television...) - I said it is standard operating procedure to keep the truth in the venue of 'nuts' and 'sideshow'.

anart said:
I never said it was all bad (though it is television...) - I said it is standard operating procedure to keep the truth in the venue of 'nuts' and 'sideshow'.

I think I originally alluded to this:

Rabelais said:
I doubt seriously that this would have ever been allowed on air if it didn't suit the agenda of the Secret Team.

Rabelais said:
anart said:

I think I originally alluded to this:

Rabelais said:
I doubt seriously that this would have ever been allowed on air if it didn't suit the agenda of the Secret Team.

Hmmm, I must not be writing very clearly. That's what I mean by standard operating procedure.

anart said:
Hmmm, I must not be writing very clearly. That's what I mean by standard operating procedure.

It would appear that we are semantically beating the same dead horse. :flowers:

Have you had the opportunity to watch it yet?

Rabelais said:

Nope, I avoid TV as much as humanly possible - it's mind programming and I don't have the time - too much to DO!

As I said in my initial post on this topic, using Ventura "is the perfect way to make anything he talks about be categorized as utterly ridiculous and out of the question. Ventura has been cast as a side show freak in the US by the MSM and his actions have played right into it."

I think you know enough about disinformation and COINTELPRO to get that point, though, so is something else bothering you?

I think there are two points here. One is that the PTB have done a very good job in keeping conspiracy theories on the sidelines of what is called mainstream "rational" discourse and thereby keeping MOST people immunized from the reality of conspiracies. I think we can all agree on that one. The other point is that, even within the conspiracy fringe, some seepage into the mainstream is inevitable. At that point what is important is how reasonable and rational the conspiracy "nut" comes across and how much chance there is that a wayward "normal" person will have an epiphany. Haven't watched the Ventura videos yet so can't comment on his new venture in that respect, but examples of a good and a bad nut (from a convertibility of the normal person POV) would be Richard Dolan and David Icke respectively.

Perceval said:
I think there are two points here. One is that the PTB have done a very good job in keeping conspiracy theories on the sidelines of what is called mainstream "rational" discourse and thereby keeping MOST people immunized from the reality of conspiracies. I think we can all agree on that one. The other point is that, even within the conspiracy fringe, some seepage into the mainstream is inevitable. At that point what is important is how reasonable and rational the conspiracy "nut" comes across and how much chance there is that a wayward "normal" person will have an epiphany.

Yep, I think that pretty much sums it up as well.

I watched the show on YouTube because I was interested to see how Jesse would handle the new series.

Not very impressed. He did ask questions and went over some of the popular claims but nothing was answered or solved. The show pushed the secrecy surrounding the HAARP project. Maybe one person of thousands may decide to dig further. I think most will just shrug and wait for the next show.

anart said:
Rabelais said:

Nope, I avoid TV as much as humanly possible - it's mind programming and I don't have the time - too much to DO!

I agree that's the best approach given the resources at our disposal, but I watch various investigative news shows to get oriented with the mind programming agenda behind the issues so that I can head the opposite direction. Still I couldn't bring myself to watch the Ventura show. I did watch a YouTube interview of Ventura promoting his new show with two morning radio shock jocks and the video focused on the moment one of the shock jocks and Ventura go head to head over which of them is a patriot due to 9/11 truth details Ventura raised and the shock jock dismissed. The video of the voice interview session features the shock jock ranting and Ventura playing a cool stoic response refusing to engage the shock jocks protests that the men and women of the armed forces are fighting for a patriotic and just cause. It then distills into a who's qualified to call themselves a patriot standoff between Ventura and the shock jock and Ventura becomes disgusted and abandons the interview.

I couldn't decide whether Ventura was truly demonstrating his indignance at being called a liar over 9/11 realities he raised or if the shock jock and Ventura were just staging one of those World Wrestling Federation mock spiteful face offs. Either way, the nullification of truth was clear or ...
anart said:
As I said in my initial post on this topic, using Ventura "is the perfect way to make anything he talks about be categorized as utterly ridiculous and out of the question. [...]"

Nicholas said:
I watched the show on YouTube because I was interested to see how Jesse would handle the new series.

Not very impressed. He did ask questions and went over some of the popular claims but nothing was answered or solved. The show pushed the secrecy surrounding the HAARP project. Maybe one person of thousands may decide to dig further. I think most will just shrug and wait for the next show.

I doubt that Ventura will do any more, with regard to HAARP. I think the thing is billed as a new conspiracy every week. Given that, these will simply be skimmed over with no real depth of research or inquisitiveness. Just introduce a meme and move on. Its cheap to produce and makes some folks some money.

Perceval said:
The other point is that, even within the conspiracy fringe, some seepage into the mainstream is inevitable. At that point what is important is how reasonable and rational the conspiracy "nut" comes across and how much chance there is that a wayward "normal" person will have an epiphany.

Bingo!

I watched couple of episodes from him.
In episode 3 he tells that he are friend with Al Gore and that he was bealiver in so called global warning.
Final conclusion in episode is that this is all about the money.
Jesse Ventura in the end of the episode said "Al Gore you been a real inspiration" :rolleyes:

Show is mixed but I think that Jesse Ventura is cointelpro.

Perceval said:
I think there are two points here. One is that the PTB have done a very good job in keeping conspiracy theories on the sidelines of what is called mainstream "rational" discourse and thereby keeping MOST people immunized from the reality of conspiracies. I think we can all agree on that one. The other point is that, even within the conspiracy fringe, some seepage into the mainstream is inevitable. At that point what is important is how reasonable and rational the conspiracy "nut" comes across and how much chance there is that a wayward "normal" person will have an epiphany. Haven't watched the Ventura videos yet so can't comment on his new venture in that respect, but examples of a good and a bad nut (from a convertibility of the normal person POV) would be Richard Dolan and David Icke respectively.

That is it.

Back
Top Bottom