Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory

When talking about Jesse Ventura, one should remember that he started out as a wrestler. He went by the name of Jesse, the Body, Ventura. Wrestling was/is cheesy that is how he learned to act.

id have to agree with that but his producers ( who should and probably do know better ) it makes it a little too cheezy but i guess thats what they were intending. Of course if u scrape back the cheese theres certainly some edible food for thought :)

I think I managed to see all of this season except for "Police State". The bombastic cheesiness is definitely hard to get past at times but beneath it often does lie some good info, particularly in the JFK episode osit. I wonder if the tone of the show is to try and make it fit in better with the truTV network? After coming upon the show randomly a little over a year ago, I could not once find it actually scheduled this season. I watched all of the episodes "OnDemand", and I was lucky to even stumble upon that. Most of the episodes didn't stay available for very long and they were put up out of order. Every time I would scan through the truTV schedule it would just list hour upon hour of redneck reality shows being re-run. For a show with such a high-profile host, you'd think they would want to show it off more. Maybe it costs them more to run it each time but if the producers care so much about "the truth", that angle doesn't add up. Disinfo or not, I suspect truTV and/or their puppet masters at Time-Warner are attempting to bury this show.

Back
Top Bottom