Jewish History, Jewish Religion - Israel Shahak's shocking revelations

Before everything got perverted and psychopaths took over, there might have been some genetic factors that made a group of people follow specific rules who to marry. For example I'm from a family where rh negatives married only rh negatives for who knows how long. How the hell did they know they fit?

This is a good overview of Shahak's views and work.

I listened to this yesterday. Thank you Keit! I thought it was very good. He brought up some interesting points, IMO. Even some obvious ones which I admit I hadn't questioned so much (e.g. how ashkenazi Jews are not necessarily THAT smart, and certainly haven't been thoughout their entire history, or how small a power Israel really is in spite of its nuclear weapons, which explains their dirty modus operandi, etc. ) Now I'm really looking forward to reading the book.

Very interesting book. I lived for a time in Sydney where there was a significant population of orthodox and ultra orthodox Jewish people. They were strange units indeed. Shahak lifts the lid on the behaviour. It was well known by the local population that we were thought of as monkeys by the orthodox Jews.
For my part I found the orthodox Jewish males effeminate and cowardly. On the other hand the seemingly normal but highly wealthy Jews had a sinister quality to me.

For my part I found the orthodox Jewish males effeminate and cowardly

Well, those effeminate cowards have the most militant, murderous, macho-military and potentially-come-actually genocidal chunk of the Anglosphere literally worshipping them at the altar of Judeo-Christian Zionism aka Western Civilisation, and by saying that I have refrained from being more graphic about this.

Now, what does that say about the Western ZioGoyim?

And would Vaucluse feel even remotely the same if you replaced all rich Ashkenazim with Oi Oi Oi Bogans from Outer Westside?

How might the Cosmic Information Field react to this? I guess we may soon find out. "Soon" being somewhat relative.

I haven't studied the Old Testament as much as others here, but repeatedly in it the Jews suffer some terrible fate, like being conquered, sent into exile, plagues, or famine and the like. But the suffering was always blamed on the Jewish disobedience of God's commands. Well, maybe that's revisionism? Maybe it was scholars and theocrats twisting and ponerising the Jews through Judaism that kept bringing the suffering down upon them? It's like someone says "every time we try communism it fails" and gets the response "gee maybe we weren't practicing communism hard enough!" And to think this cumulated with a state in the middle east that now has nuclear weapons...

Last edited:
Hi Ambrose's Spirit, I think pathologicals and pathological belief systems are the front and centre problem of this world. They come in all shapes and sizes. Shahak highlights one. It may be a very important one but I think it is only one of many we need to deal with as we make our way in the world.

I listened to this yesterday. Thank you Keit! I thought it was very good. He brought up some interesting points, IMO. Even some obvious ones which I admit I hadn't questioned so much (e.g. how ashkenazi Jews are not necessarily THAT smart, and certainly haven't been thoughout their entire history, or how small a power Israel really is in spite of its nuclear weapons, which explains their dirty modus operandi, etc. ) Now I'm really looking forward to reading the book.

Yes, very good, Keit. Really enjoyed listening to Shahak - and a lot has happened since he died (2001) which would have be interesting to have had his views carried forward.

I ordered the book so will get a better framework for his discussions.

Now Shahak said something at around 26:00 whereby he is talking about the issue of Hitler’s war against Russia and trains, death camp trains; basically why were the Nazi’s not supporting their troops on the Russian front lines with rail deliveries while at the same time using the rail lines to send Jews to the camps? He said he cannot figure this out as it has perplexed his thinking. In 'The Psychopathic God,’ (TPG) in a roundabout way, the author lets the reader know what was in Hitler's mind and his deeds (e.g. sending his solders out with summer socks and cloths in the harsh of the Russian winter, keeping weapons and their resupply to a bare minimum and so much more - using his solders up because he just did not care and it was their duty (with some other reasons mentioned), he did care, though, that Jews were sent to their death, which was his main focused pathology.

Shahak said (of this period) that it was a new phenomenon that cannot be explained, and perhaps TPG does explain this? It seemed to explain how one man could and did spellbind the people, let alone spellbind his generals to carry out his decrees without question. Now there are those who argue that Hitler never had sanctioned this mass murder (without written decrees), and yet his finger prints of the mind and words were all over it. It has also been discussed in hyperdimensional way, too, that can't be easily reconciled, if at all, and perhaps that was the phenomenon that evades Shahak thinking at the time?

Forgot to add that Shahak spoke of Jews in other parts of the world, and of course in Iran there are many Jews living and worshiping there for thousands of years - here was the past president Ahmadinejad's meeting with them in Iran (2007). Listen to these Jews speak of Zionism as seen through their eyes, of their materialism etc., and they are quite happy with living in Iran:

For those who can't afford the book, the entire book is published online with the appropriate Copyright Notice. Book can be read here.:-)
SWEET,thanks dude I really appreciate it.Most of my money goes toward studies ATM so I haven't been able to buy books for a while.I mostly look for pdf versions online,though I much prefer having a physical copy since it's easier on the eyes.

I have a similar experience
About 15 years ago I worked in a company where the majority of workers were Muslims. Just 3 people in the company including me were non-Muslim. On their holy month of Ramadan, they were all fasting. Or the majority of them just pretend to fast in front of other Muslims.
A lot of them would come to me so nobody else could see them and would ask me to make them a coffee and hide it somewhere so then they could go without anyone could see them and drink their coffee.

Everyone, One by one asked me not to tell anybody about that.

Everyone pretends that they are fasting just in front of other Muslims, so they would think about them that they are good Muslims.
The same story goes if we had to go somewhere outside of the company. If there will be somebody who is not a Muslim he would go to the store and buy food and eat, so when we would come back in the company he would continue to pretend that he is fasting the whole day.

So, people were lying in front of each other in order to show who is a better Muslim. Because if he doesn't fast the others from his religious group would somehow mark him as a nonbeliever. They were lying themselves and all others.
When I asked them about that they always have an explanation. The explanation was that the days you missed fasting, you can compensate by donating a specific sum of money in the Mosque. So, in the end, the rich individuals can actually buy the " God's mercy" with cheating and be a "good Muslim " while poor people can't do that.

I find that religious integrity is a bit like loyalty,in that if it isn't coming from you then it's not really loyalty.In other words if you're forcing a society to be ''loyal'' then it's merely peer pressure that's doing that rather than any internal belief or convictions.You can't force a man to develop himself,but if your environment is pretentious enough he can pretend to be spiritual.In fact you see this very thing in the new age movement where they're all pretending to be calm and non-judgmental and meditative,but when backs are turned it's just daggers.

[...]It sure makes it clear that there is no "Judeo-Christian" tradition because that is not just anti-Christian, it's anti-human.

To the “Judeo-Christian” term, I always thought it had to do with the inclusion of parts of the Hebrew Torah in the Old Testament, finding that odd since for the most, Torah and New Testament are antithetic, one might say diametrically opposed. The two do not make for a coherent reading if only because the new God is an entirely different character from the old one, which BTW flies in the face of God’s supposed eternal immutability.
My personal conspiracy theory was that there had to be some pressuring, arm twisting and lobbying going on at the early catholic councils where it was decided which books were to be part of the catholic bible. I never had the time to confirm or refute that theory though; maybe others here are better informed.
I am almost done reading Shahak, what a whopper!

To the “Judeo-Christian” term, I always thought it had to do with the inclusion of parts of the Hebrew Torah in the Old Testament, finding that odd since for the most, Torah and New Testament are antithetic, one might say diametrically opposed. The two do not make for a coherent reading if only because the new God is an entirely different character from the old one, which BTW flies in the face of God’s supposed eternal immutability.
My personal conspiracy theory was that there had to be some pressuring, arm twisting and lobbying going on at the early catholic councils where it was decided which books were to be part of the catholic bible. I never had the time to confirm or refute that theory though; maybe others here are better informed.
I am almost done reading Shahak, what a whopper!
I think the term is pretty accurate, IMO. It may have modern political implications, but the first "Christians" were Judeo-Christians, emphasis on the Judeo. All the early Christian writers used the Jewish scriptures, whether as a source for literary mimesis or more 'traditional' pesher writing, or later as a source for 'prophecies'. So it's natural that the OT was included as canon. That's where they got the vast majority of their inspiration. The gospels present themselves as a continuation of and fulfillment of scripture, because that's how early Christians thought about it - they didn't see their movement as antithetical to the OT, but the Jews who were against their movement certainly did. I'd recommend checking out RG Price's "Deciphering the Gospels". He does a good job showing the lines of influence on most of the major books of the NT. Plus Richard Hays's work on "echoes of scripture" in Paul and the gospels.

This is a good overview of Shahak's views and work.
Thanks Keit for providing this interview as it condenses a lot of information without which one can not make sense of the situation that we find ourselves in today.

One of the most important pieces of information Shahak gives us ,I think, is the fact that the Jews were at the service of the rulers and were socially above the peasants. Now add to this the Talmudic teachings about Goys vs. the Chosen Ones and you have a ticking bomb of abuse.
In Midrasch Talpioth (fol. 225d) it says:
"God created them in the form of men for the glory of Israel. But Akum were created for the sole end of ministering unto them [the Jews] day and night. Nor can they ever be relieved from this service. It is becoming to the son of a king [an Israelite] that animals in their natural form, and animals in the form of human beings should minister unto him."
Jews made up to 40% or higher of the town populations making them very visible as to their privileged status relative to native population. This then led to them dominating local commerce. Their dark dress style created an additional sinister effect which only compounded the effect of "otherness". As the Jews were the most common business people the natives interacted with, all this was recipe for a lot of "friction". Business involves price discovery which can be anything but fair, especially if a weak party is involved. One can only imagine what possible schemes were used to maximize profit for the business man as opposed to the peasant. Now propagate this behavior over centuries and you have a "dog and cats" situation. :-(

Often (if not exclusively in some regions) Jews were given concessions to run various businesses ,especially alcohol, as the nobles owned the land but were not in general interested in everyday business activity. The peasant whether he liked it or not was tied to the land owned by the lord (peasants were "property"). The peasant families had shopping needs and these were satisfied by the local village shopkeeper/tavern keeper (in the East one large house).
Booz

Now add to this the fact that Jews were the ones running taverns/shops in village/towns. Jews in turn were the people with big money (relatively speaking) closest to the peasants. A tavern in turn implies alcohol which the peasant was not allowed to produce. Alcohol implies hard drinking (my guess) as there was no other recreation. Then you have the Jewish theology of the "chosen ones" viewing the peasants as being there for the benefit of the Jews. To make a bigger profit means "encouraging" clients to drink more. Hard drinking implies you drink more than you can afford. So how does that chain of circumstances end ? Peasant owes money. Not to the Lord but to the local shop/tavern keeper who happens to be not a Russian, Pole, German but a Jew. From there things can only get very ugly creating an explosive mixture which will quietly build up pressure over the centuries.

I don't want to over generalize but that is the picture that I developed for myself over the years of reading. What Shahak offers in that video interview is information that would require considerable effort of searching out (hit and miss) as this narration is not in general the common offering.
Yankel's Tavern: Jews, Liquor, and Life in the Kingdom of Poland 1st Edition by Glenn Dynner

I love the part where IQ is discussed. I watched Shahak eyes roll a bit (35:50) when Channer mentioned the findings that Negros are not as "successful" as their average IQ is lower than that of the other groups. My though was that Shahak saw through this mistaken conclusion. I can not be sure what he thought. But if I was there I would have had a very simple reply to that observation. Take those high IQ people and stick them in the middle of the jungle in Africa. Then watch and see if they get out. Give those hight IQ people a hammer, ax, saw and nails and see if they can build you anything. Better yet, see if they can cook you a dinner and do your laundry.

What is doubly interesting is the fact that Shahak in 1994 is pointing out a trend which has created the current success we see in East Asia. The Chinese and Japanese students doing better at the universities than their counterparts (and the high IQ Jews) resulted in the fruits of this hard work that we see Today. This is observation by the "better part" is brilliant.

From 23 min. the discussion addresses racism, xenophobia and antisemitism. Shahak is of the opinion that "modern racism" was irrational (27:00) and we don't know its cause. Well I will offer one explanation for this "modern racism" which may have escaped Shahak's attention, "Eugenics Movement". This is a product of the super rich Rockefeller. Topic way too long to discuss here but something that did spill into Europe and was a driving force of what happened during WW II.
Eugenics
USA is a creature of a Eugenics Experiment even though it was not consciously called that when it was being carried out. Proof, the Indians (untermensch) are gone.

Thanks Keit for providing this interview as it condenses a lot of information without which one can not make sense of the situation that we find ourselves in today.

One of the most important pieces of information Shahak gives us ,I think, is the fact that the Jews were at the service of the rulers and were socially above the peasants. Now add to this the Talmudic teachings about Goys vs. the Chosen Ones and you have a ticking bomb of abuse.

Jews made up to 40% or higher of the town populations making them very visible as to their privileged status relative to native population. This then led to them dominating local commerce. Their dark dress style created an additional sinister effect which only compounded the effect of "otherness". As the Jews were the most common business people the natives interacted with, all this was recipe for a lot of "friction". Business involves price discovery which can be anything but fair, especially if a weak party is involved. One can only imagine what possible schemes were used to maximize profit for the business man as opposed to the peasant. Now propagate this behavior over centuries and you have a "dog and cats" situation. :-(

Often (if not exclusively in some regions) Jews were given concessions to run various businesses ,especially alcohol, as the nobles owned the land but were not in general interested in everyday business activity. The peasant whether he liked it or not was tied to the land owned by the lord (peasants were "property"). The peasant families had shopping needs and these were satisfied by the local village shopkeeper/tavern keeper (in the East one large house).
Booz

Now add to this the fact that Jews were the ones running taverns/shops in village/towns. Jews in turn were the people with big money (relatively speaking) closest to the peasants. A tavern in turn implies alcohol which the peasant was not allowed to produce. Alcohol implies hard drinking (my guess) as there was no other recreation. Then you have the Jewish theology of the "chosen ones" viewing the peasants as being there for the benefit of the Jews. To make a bigger profit means "encouraging" clients to drink more. Hard drinking implies you drink more than you can afford. So how does that chain of circumstances end ? Peasant owes money. Not to the Lord but to the local shop/tavern keeper who happens to be not a Russian, Pole, German but a Jew. From there things can only get very ugly creating an explosive mixture which will quietly build up pressure over the centuries.

I don't want to over generalize but that is the picture that I developed for myself over the years of reading. What Shahak offers in that video interview is information that would require considerable effort of searching out (hit and miss) as this narration is not in general the common offering.

I love the part where IQ is discussed. I watched Shahak eyes roll a bit (35:50) when Channer mentioned the findings that Negros are not as "successful" as their average IQ is lower than that of the other groups. My though was that Shahak saw through this mistaken conclusion. I can not be sure what he thought. But if I was there I would have had a very simple reply to that observation. Take those high IQ people and stick them in the middle of the jungle in Africa. Then watch and see if they get out. Give those hight IQ people a hammer, ax, saw and nails and see if they can build you anything. Better yet, see if they can cook you a dinner and do your laundry.

What is doubly interesting is the fact that Shahak in 1994 is pointing out a trend which has created the current success we see in East Asia. The Chinese and Japanese students doing better at the universities than their counterparts (and the high IQ Jews) resulted in the fruits of this hard work that we see Today. This is observation by the "better part" is brilliant.

From 23 min. the discussion addresses racism, xenophobia and antisemitism. Shahak is of the opinion that "modern racism" was irrational (27:00) and we don't know its cause. Well I will offer one explanation for this "modern racism" which may have escaped Shahak's attention, "Eugenics Movement". This is a product of the super rich Rockefeller. Topic way too long to discuss here but something that did spill into Europe and was a driving force of what happened during WW II.
Eugenics
USA is a creature of a Eugenics Experiment even though it was not consciously called that when it was being carried out. Proof, the Indians (untermensch) are gone.

Thanks Hi Henry. You made for a very interesting read and breakdown of Shahak.

Back
Top Bottom