JFK by L. Fletcher Prouty

PottersvilleUSA said:
dant said:
Yes, if you could, at least create the transcripts, you can
add it to this posting. Perhaps this is the easiest way?

As for someone to add the subtitles to the videos, some
one here has the skills to do this, but I am not sure if it
is necessary. Perhaps members here would need to voice
their support, for or against this extra effort?

Thank you for your kind offer, as it is appreciated!
Dan

I'll do that asap Dan.

Dan, I finally finished the transcript.
It's very long, so I posted it here: _http://www.pottersvilleusa.com/forums/showthread.php?238-Transcript-Panel-Discussion-with-James-Douglass-(-quot-JFK-amp-the-Unspeakable-quot-)-Lisa-Pease-Oliver-Stone.

Hope it's useful to you.

ADMIN NOTE: Live link deactivated.

Thanks for this super interesting thread. This forum is a jewel, really. Every day you learn something. I will order the books of Mr. Prouty. Thanks to everybody for your comments about this subject and your analysis of the books. I read also some articles he wrote, he is so clear.

I found the books at a good price at Amazon.Uk so this will be my next purchase.

This forum is like a big university with many classes and courses. It is fascinating.

nicklebleu said:
Read the two books back to back too, very informative.

Another book that goes into the same direction is Hepburn's book "Farewell America" which can be found published online at _http://www.voxfux.com/kennedy/farewell/farewell00.html.
Apparently written by the French counterpart of the CIA it gives a good account into what kind of political climate JFK was elected as president into and what alliance was forged to remove him from office.
In some parts there is close agreement with Fletcher Prouty, with the main difference being that "Farewell America" delves more into the nittygritty of the conspiracy than Fletcher Prouty does, who describes more the political maneuvering and behind the scene moves.

Nick, I have this sneaky feeling that this book may have been written thanks to Charles de Gaulle. The Cabal that wanted to assassinate him (several times) were probable connected to the Cabal that murdered JFK.

Thank You for making this book accessible.

A good movie regarding "players" potentially involved in the JFK assassination from the French angle is ,

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185437/

Additionally one should read the well titled book,

THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD
Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government
by David Talbot

Hi_Henry said:
Additionally one should read the well titled book,

THE DEVIL'S CHESSBOARD
Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government
by David Talbot

And Hi Henry, welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

Someone will likely be along and ask you to provide a brief discription of how you found the forum etc. You can do this here.

As for the Talbot's book, there was a review of it on SOTT a few years ago: The psychopathic Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the rise of America's secret government: The Devil's Chessboard book review

snip said:
Bancroft refers to "those cold blue eyes of his" and his "peculiar mirthless laugh." Carl Jung, who treated both women, said Dulles was "quite a tough nut." Talbot notes that there was "an impenetrable blankness that made him hard to read." This description approximates Jung's take on Hitler that Talbot juxtaposes on the same page - that Hitler seemed like "a mask, like a robot, or a mask of a robot." Mary Bancroft recalled that the emotionally dead Dulles's favorite word was "useful." People were only good to him if they were useful. His daughter Joan told Talbot that her father was "clearly not interested in us." A grinning Dulles once told Mary that his feigned bonhomie, his avuncular demeanor, and trusting attitude toward people were an act. He said, "I like to watch the little mice sniffing at the cheese just before they venture into the little trap. I like to see their expressions when it snaps shut, breaking their little necks."

Back
Top Bottom