Joe Rogan

As best one can, I try to keep straight the controlled opposition. And at this point I think Dave Rubin should at least carry some interest.

At the forefront of the opposition (our side), there are people passing through the most visible and functional spaces in time regularly, Malone, Peterson, Rogan, RFK. Jr. and so forth. So, it’s only reasonable to assume the controlled opposition leaders would be quick to align themselves with the newest legitimate heroes of the resistance.

Its with that in mind that I have had my eye on DR for a while. Who was Dr. Peterson’s companion during his time in the world spotlight? Who wants to be Joe Rogan’s partner? Who can, at a Sunday dinner, snap his fingers and come up with 100 million dollars for Rogan? Who defends Netanyahu, for his “moral clarity”?

And there was that weird interview with Yeonmi Park, that Rubin did…then Mikhaila Peterson did… then Jordan Peterson did, all basically without a breath of change?

FWIW: Tulsi Gabbard is so “right” for the present political environment, but she, like many others, showed her puppet strings at the stolen election, not to mention her face keeps smiling at me for the young global leaders’ alumni photos.

I don’t wish to raise flags at this point, I’m not poo-pooing DR, just keeping markers where there is potential co-opting and shenanigans.

It's hard to tell if we are at the point of being left alone to devolve into chaos and sickness, every man for himself, thus a more level playing field, or does the potential of a big swing back to the neocon right still exist?

As best one can, I try to keep straight the controlled opposition. And at this point I think Dave Rubin should at least carry some interest.

At the forefront of the opposition (our side), there are people passing through the most visible and functional spaces in time regularly, Malone, Peterson, Rogan, RFK. Jr. and so forth. So, it’s only reasonable to assume the controlled opposition leaders would be quick to align themselves with the newest legitimate heroes of the resistance.

Its with that in mind that I have had my eye on DR for a while. Who was Dr. Peterson’s companion during his time in the world spotlight? Who wants to be Joe Rogan’s partner? Who can, at a Sunday dinner, snap his fingers and come up with 100 million dollars for Rogan? Who defends Netanyahu, for his “moral clarity”?

And there was that weird interview with Yeonmi Park, that Rubin did…then Mikhaila Peterson did… then Jordan Peterson did, all basically without a breath of change?

FWIW: Tulsi Gabbard is so “right” for the present political environment, but she, like many others, showed her puppet strings at the stolen election, not to mention her face keeps smiling at me for the young global leaders’ alumni photos.

I don’t wish to raise flags at this point, I’m not poo-pooing DR, just keeping markers where there is potential co-opting and shenanigans.

It's hard to tell if we are at the point of being left alone to devolve into chaos and sickness, every man for himself, thus a more level playing field, or does the potential of a big swing back to the neocon right still exist?
I think you are absolutely right. This is a suspicious situation with Rubin. This seeming opposition will often criticize what is allowed to be criticize thus getting bona fides that they are fighting the right fight. Problem being that they won't criticize those that should be criticized ,thus leading their audience to believe that they understand the situation and who is responsible.

We are in the midst of a war on the minds of people, while in the background the enemy is gradually changing the whole world stage. I will repeat this as often as possible, once they introduce Digital ID and Digital Currency the GAME IS OVER.

I like Dave Rubin and have been listening to him for a number of years. Rather than controlled opposition (which implies that there he is being managed at a human level), I think that he and all of us are fallible. We can all be influenced by our own and others dark natures.

Thus, I think that the opposition comes from the ancient forces that corrupt and control humanity. And yes any bright light shining is going to attract some dark attention. What I keep an eye on is how healthy is a persons feedback network and is it working.

I just don’t feel that the PTB are gaining power, I see that the are getting more desperate, and exposing themselves more and more. Each display of tyranny that they resort to degrades themselves into further disarray. It’s evidence of them losing not gaining power and I think Dave Rubin is basically a person trying to do good in this world. We must allow imperfections in all of us and stay connected. Observe if a person is growing, and this applies to each of us here. We have each other to help stay the course. I’ll keep an eye on whether Dave Rubin has a network about him that helps him do the same.

As a counterpoint whilst I’ve been writing this I also have just had a thought that yes you could be right also. It is well possible human management will be stepping in to find a way of steering him towards more right wing neocon thinking. Let’s keep watching and see how sharp he and some of the others really are and if they’ve got the development and strength to stay true.

Joe Rogan before he started his Podcast in 09 was a and still is a cage fighting commentator and comedian … he’s racist, prejudice and sexist in his comedy and specials and even on a TV show he was on in the 90s … one specifically called “The Man Show” what are the expectations here??? If he says something on a TV show or in a Netflix special it’s not under a magnifying glass but once he is behind a mic in a podcast studio what he says is now criticized??? He has interesting guests on but to take political and medical advice from a comedian and sport commentator that sits in a podcast studio is foolish… They just don’t like that he is popular and doesn’t conform anyone that is popular and doesn’t conform they come for cut the Joe Rogan head off and in 4 months the next person emerges then we go through the same exercise…They could just ignore him too … watch his comedy it’s not that good his podcast is only “interesting” because he questions what his guests say and has a wide range of guests so he captures a wide range of ppl as ppl have different interests most ppl work 40-45hrs a week but only do 30hrs if real work so they fill their time at their “desk” with the 2022 version of the fireside chats called podcasts…hence the large views…..His guests benefit from the Joe Rogan exposure (stimulus) and cast a large exposure net to get more “customers” fans from being on Joes show…that’s is the system

Last edited:
I bumped into the below article this morning. I guess this endorsement may explain why Joe Rogan has been allowed to do what he does for so long. Or he was simply convinced to provide such an endorsement and he chose to do that as a lesser evil to being purged completely:

Joe Rogan Endorses the Deep State: ‘We Would Be Beyond F–ed’ Without It

Joe Rogan voiced his support for “the deep state” – a conspiracy theory peddled by Donald Trump and his followers that refers to a secret network of career politicians and federal agents – on a Saturday episode of his podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

In an interview with former CIA officer Mike Baker, Rogan made his case. “One of the things that the tinfoil-hat brigade likes to talk about is the deep state,” he said.

“They always like to talk about the deep state. What I was saying is, what if we didn’t have a deep state?” he continued. “Do you know how f–ed we would be if we didn’t have career politicians and career intelligence agencies? People who are there for a long period of time who do understand it.”

Rogan argued that President Joe Biden exemplifies the need for a government staffed by several experienced civil servants.

“Listen, I’ve disrespected Joe Biden enough, I don’t think I should do it anymore,” he stated. “I’ve said enough about him being mentally incompetent. He’s just compromised, he’s an old guy. We know, everyone knows, the guy is falling apart.”

If Biden was the sole person in charge, Rogan said, his administration would become a dictatorship.

“But imagine if he really was the only say in how things run, and how things go? If he really was a dictator,” he proposed. “We would be beyond f–ed!”

This is not the first time that the controversial comic-turned-podcaster has promoted conspiracy theories regarding the deep state. In a podcast episode from November 2021, he defended former president Trump, saying, “Look, Trump’s not a perfect guy, but this thing he kept saying about the deep state is 100% real!”

Later in the clip, he said, “They were not spending their time trying to make the government work more efficiently and make the country a better place for everyone and prop up the middle class. No. They were trying to regain power, and they got it, with a dead man [Joe Biden].”

Earlier this year, Rogan came under fire for promoting ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 and making other unfounded claims about the vaccine on his podcast. That, along with his use of the N-word in several episodes, fueled a saga that saw many notable artists leave Spotify. Last year, he signed a licensing deal with the streaming giant that is estimated to be worth at least $100 million.

I bumped into the below article this morning. I guess this endorsement may explain why Joe Rogan has been allowed to do what he does for so long. Or he was simply convinced to provide such an endorsement and he chose to do that as a lesser evil to being purged completely:

Well....
what I would like to know is what does he, (J. Rogan), understand / know that deep sate is when he uses the two-word term. Does he believe that Deep State is cia? Does he believe that deep state is the military (Continuity of government-COG)? Does he believe that deep dtate is the bank-fin hand that moves the politicians?

Perhaps it would provide aid to our collective sanity, here, to have a common denominator about the so-called deep state.

J. Rogan, to me is sus scrofa domesticus dressed with lipstick.

What I want to emphasize is that the most major going on aggression is the war of words against the proper and correct notions that the used words represent.

It’s a bit strange to see ‘early’ Joe rogan, like when he was mainly a stand-up comedian, and then later Joe Rogan. He became quite a different person. And I’ve always gotten the impression that it was linked to when he started using psychedelics, and he was programmed in a way.

He’s obviously been a ‘useful idiot’ for the man behind the curtain for years now. Like any good source of disinfo and thought-vectoring, he gives out truths and explores theories on the cutting edge of health, associates with thinkers who are trying to get to the bottom of the deeper aspects of reality. And that then hooks people, like a diet version of a religion or cult leader. A lot of people will swallow the disinfo and the stuff he’s wrong about because they trust him.

I watched an episode recently where he asked one of his guests what kind of health regimen they followed and if they took any supplements. The guest mentioned colloidal silver, and when he looked it up, he focused on an article about a man who turned blue and died from taking too much.

So for a few minutes, Rogan was going on about how it’s snake oil. It could have been excused for someone who just buys whatever the mainstream want them to about alternative remedies, but this conversation happened literally just after he had used ivermectin as part of his treatment of covid; a treatment that received exactly the same type of demonisation by the mainstream media.

You would have thought that anyone who had just used an alternative treatment that was being shot down by the powers that be might have enough mental capacity to understand that it happens with other things as well. I think that’s a good example of Rogan’s personality and way of seeing things.

I think Rogan's statements about the deep state exemplify his rather naive and American centric worldview. Many people in the US have similar problems, even those in the "alternative", since they still buy into "the American dream", in one way or the other. I don't think Rogan is doing this on purpose or with ill intent. I think he really believes what he says because he has bought into so many lies over the years (as most Americans have and even many of those, who "get it"). A classic example of this is his very naive and uneducated view on Russia and China for example, which is likely part of the reason why he "likes the deep state". The American programming can be seen there very well. You can also notice it in how he reacted to what happened in Ukraine, by essentially revealing his deep ignorance about what has been going on over the years there and elsewhere outside of the American bubble. In that sense, he is pretty similar to Jordan Peterson or Tucker Carlson for that matter.

So, I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. After doing some research on his own, he did a pretty good job of covering the corona nonsense.

Last edited:
I agree, don’t throw the baby out with the bath water. It’s evolution and openness to new information which I think is important to keep an eye on. It is tempting to qualify our sources as being “with us or against us” but we are all at fault at times. If a person is not interested in conversation or debate then perhaps write them off.

We can all be very right and very wrong about so many things.

Yeah, the mystery for me is how Joe Rogan could have stayed strong for so long with the incredible pressure on him. Imaging you start a podcast and just chat with your friends, then the whole thing blows up, and then suddenly everyone from the US president to famous actors, from the press to the twitter mob, is going after you. That Joe could ignore all that for so long and just keep doing what he's doing says a lot about the strength of his character. I guess we can be thankful that somehow, of all people, a body-building MMA fighter ended up in that position. But I guess even he can only take so much, his apology is an indication that he feels the need to compromise somewhat. His tactic of simply ignoring the haters just doesn't work anymore at this point, but he is also not an intellectual who can mount a powerful response to the attacks. Plus, at some point he might simply feel the need to protect his family. I think no matter how that all unfolds, Joe did everyone a huge service. Whether he remains able to do so, or different people might come to the scene, or whatever, remains to be seen.
Joe Rogan does not engage in social media. He will post something to instagram or facebook, but he doesn't read comments or respond, and he doesn't do twitter afaik.

He doesn't see himself as a thought-leader. He doesn't have an agenda. He has questions, and he seeks out people who can answer those questions. He has guests who go against the grain because they are the ones answering the questions he has.

Joe Rogan does not engage in social media. He will post something to instagram or facebook, but he doesn't read comments or respond, and he doesn't do twitter afaik.

He doesn't see himself as a thought-leader. He doesn't have an agenda. He has questions, and he seeks out people who can answer those questions. He has guests who go against the grain because they are the ones answering the questions he has.
Maybe he tells himself he isn't a thought leader, but... Just out of curiosity - are you a long-time listener, at all? I was listening to Joe nearly from the beginning and there are a few examples of thought leadership that I think I could probably list off no problem. Stuff he's been trying to seed into the culture for 10 years or more at this point.

Maybe he tells himself he isn't a thought leader, but... Just out of curiosity - are you a long-time listener, at all? I was listening to Joe nearly from the beginning and there are a few examples of thought leadership that I think I could probably list off no problem. Stuff he's been trying to seed into the culture for 10 years or more at this point.
Not wanting to be a thought leader and actually being one aren't mutually exclusive. I have been listening to him for about 5 years now.

Ironically, it's the people trying to cancel him which have inadvertantly expanded his audience by forcing him to find an outlet other than facebook to distribute his podcast.

Back
Top Bottom