Joe Rogan

Interesting if true.

Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski has sent a letter to The Joe Rogan Experience, offering the podcaster $100 million

I not sure if this is legit, but it seems so. I wouldn’t have thought that Rumble could even remotely come close to offering such amounts. If Spotify goes further with the censorship, I would seriously consider that offer if I were Rogan.

I think the news media - in turning from newsprint and broadcast to web interconnectivity - must change its tact.

So before the web, they could lie, omit, frame the news - make it exaggerated or diminished - spin it, ect. And any scrutiny of their reporting took time, and before anything could be scrutinized and exposed as false or misleading, it wasn't in the average persons ability to either believe it or not, and such investigation either way not worth the time. But, the web gave us a degree of verity, and that gave us a degree of certainty that the news could be misleading. The trust the mass media relied on was challenged by this ability the web gave us to fact check.

So, necessarily the mass media must change tact.

To question the mass media is a certitude and in no way avoidable. So, news becomes absurdity, dissonant, manipulative, psychological.

And this isn't limited to the press. It is tied to policy, as it always has been. And so it becomes circus-like but in no way attributed as a full spectrum agenda - it is a chain of deferred blame and puppeteering that comes into play.

And this is the state of discourse we find ourselves in when we transition into a reality filter that the utility of the web provides. It provides verity in near real-time.

And so as tact changes, evolves, becomes more complex, it is like a alternative reality.

And so alt-media is like the good guy, and the mainstream the bad guy. But the good guy is built up - either as a real grassroots personality or a shill from the start. And as a alt-media personality reaches a crescendo, he is reeled in, brought to his knees, asks for forgiveness, and humbles himself to the mainstream whom he should have mindlessly followed all along.

It's a Christian ploy. America is traditionally Christian majority, so they use Christian dramas to be good 'turn the cheek' disciples.

And it will repeat as long as it works. In election campaigns in recent years this drama repeats... Trump and other popular candidates come to mind. Trump was meant to go down in the fashion he did... I think he was more of a shill due to the way he faded in to the background.

Anyway, JR might be good and earnest, but he is popular and could be coopted into these rise and fall dramas that have become of the news media. 'You dare make a stand against the lies and absurdities! You who call black people n....rs?'

I was watching Louder with Crowder earlier today (watched NewsReal later in the day 😉) and they played a clip of Joe Biden using the N-word when speaking about a mayor, derogatorily, while he was a senator. It was shocking. I wish that clip would have surfaced before the election. I hope Kamala is proud and Trump feels somewhat vindicated.

FJB. The United States is such a joke at this point, the mainstream media is working to cancel a comedian while the sitting president is an actual racist.

I not sure if this is legit, but it seems so. I wouldn’t have thought that Rumble could even remotely come close to offering such amounts. If Spotify goes further with the censorship, I would seriously consider that offer if I were Rogan.
It seems legit, it's all over the news now, I suppose it's an option for Joe Rogan, but it would also mark his leaving the mainstream status that he's had for his entire life and that would be difficult for him to do.

And I suppose that this is what it comes down to for him, and I daresay he realizes it, in order for him to continue to be who he has created himself to be, he has to step away from the mainstream. Or he could self censor, we shall see where this whole thing ends up.

And as such, I was thinking that this is really an act of desperation, a friend of mine, when discussing Joe Rogan, mentioned to me how terrible of an idea it was to attack someone at the height of their power, it was poor strategy and only a desperate foe would do such a thing. And so, I thought that after spending billions of dollars, and all the energy that it takes to control the narrative in the media, political circles and coordinate a global effort, censoring countless of voices online for two years, it didn't work.

Yep, they cannot de-platform him as they would do with podcasters on YT or Twitter because he made the smart move (just in time IMO)... to move, good for him! He was already on Spotify when the whole "horse dewormer" attack happened, and all they could do and all they can do at this moment is to attack him through smear campaigns.

The risk for him now is to go too far with his quasi-apology (or perceived one) on Instagram, the removal of some shows and succumbing to the newest attack (the one about race).

But this also has another side to it, that of the "Streisand Effect", where people who never heard of Rogan now want to go and listen to him and his Malone & McCullough interviews.

Yep, they cannot de-platform him as they would do with podcasters on YT or Twitter because he made the smart move (just in time IMO)... to move, good for him! He was already on Spotify when the whole "horse dewormer" attack happened, and all they could do and all they can do at this moment is to attack him through smear campaigns.

The risk for him now is to go too far with his quasi-apology (or perceived one) on Instagram, the removal of some shows and succumbing to the newest attack (the one about race).

But this also has another side to it, that of the "Streisand Effect", where people who never heard of Rogan now want to go and listen to him and his Malone & McCullough interviews.
The celebrity control battle is one part and other part is common man reaction battles that go viral like Truckers protest. Suddenly, every govt. wants to open the schools without masks and so on, which is good. For now, they seems to be slightly backing out. But, we never know what else they come up with to do the locking again.

It's good to see when PTB closes one avenue and another avenue is popping up. Let's hope that at one point all this control has to fall like pack of cards and hopefully the common man won't go too far down with the fall.

One day after Spotify CEO Daniel Ek penned a memo to Spotify employees explaining that "silencing Joe Rogan" isn't the answer, musician Neil Young hit back with another open letter of his own, this one urging Spotify employees to quit over the platform's spreading of "misinformation" - while also urging Americans to withdraw their money from the biggest US banks over their financing of fossil fuels.

He just can't keep his mouth shut. I never was a fan of his because there wasn't much to be a fan of with him, for me.
Well now that Young has gotten more spot light he has a problem letting it go.

His eye give me bad vibes. Vibes of a smart ass like Bono.
1644347736569.png

When Elvis was asked about his political views he just said, "I keep my views to myself. I'm an entertainer." Too many of these jackasses like De Niro think they are the next best thing to God.

Yep, funny you say that, when this latest event happened with Rogan, I actually had a coworker who "can't stand him" go and have a listen at both interviews and her outlook on everything "changed her life".

So, it's curiosity that they generate. And, perhaps it's their wishful thinking as well, and their inability to see the outcome of their choices, only focused on what they hope to accomplish.

Rumble makes an offer to unite with Joe Rogan, but what I didn’t know was that it was Dave Rubin that actually made the offer possible. That according to Dave on this fox news report. At this point, I’ll just say, that’s interesting.

Have to say I thought that would happen. For many who listen to both Joe Rogan and The Rubin report, it was likely predictable that Locals and Rumbl would make an offer to host The Joe Rogan Show. The fact that it was predictable I feel shows how strong the alternative reality is becoming. I hope that makes sense.

Have to say I thought that would happen. For many who listen to both Joe Rogan and The Rubin report, it was likely predictable that Locals and Rumbl would make an offer to host The Joe Rogan Show. The fact that it was predictable I feel shows how strong the alternative reality is becoming. I hope that makes sense.
or how weak that "reality" they wish everyone would believe we all live in is becoming.

Going after Rogan, and expecting it to work, actually goes to show how disconnected from reality they are, and that has made me wonder for a long time. On the one hand I know they know they are lying about almost everything almost all the time, but on the other, sometimes they do behave as though they believed their own lies, it's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom