Joe Szimhart & CultAware - New Niche for Psychopaths

Pashalis said:
I think that's quite possible.
Either it is caused by the narrowing or expanding of the pupil wich changes the Iris pigments distribution and form wich gives the impression of another colour?

Apparently

-http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color.htm

Changes in Eye Color

The iris is a muscle that expands and contracts to control pupil size. The pupil enlarges in dimmer lighting and grows smaller in brighter lighting. The pupil also shrinks when you focus on near objects, such as a book you are reading.

When the pupil size changes, the pigments in the iris compress or spread apart, changing the eye color a bit.

Certain emotions can change both the pupil size and the iris color. That's why some people say their eyes change colors when they're angry or loving.

I'm pretty sure I read the story about the woman who went on trial for murder or something like that, who had DID, and it was said that when her other personality came online, something remarkable changed and I thought it was eye color too. But maybe not.

Found this:
_http://www.flickr.com/photos/36533449@N02/3550534660/

Amazing Studies of Patients with Multiple Personality Disorder

Multiple personality disorders graphically illustrate how the mind can affect the body in extraordinary ways. Scientists have incorporated people with MPD to study many kinds of phenomenon. The personalities in a multiple have a strong psychological separation from one another. Each has his own name, age, abilities and memories. Many times each subpersonality has his/her own style of handwriting, cultural background, artistic talents, foreign language fluency, and IQ.

Even more astonishing are the biological changes that change with each personality. Often medical conditions possessed by one personality will disappear when another personality takes over. Dr. Bennett Braun of the International Society for the Study of Multiple Personality, in Chicago, has documented a case in which all of a patient's personalities were allergic to orange juice, except one. If the man drank orange juice when he was being one of the allergic personalities, he would break out in a terrible rash. But, if he switched to his non-allergic personality, the rash would instantly start to fade, and he could drink orange juice with no medical consequences.

Dr. Francine Howland, a Yale psychiatrist who speacializes in treating multiples, relates an even more striking incident involving a patient and a wasp sting. At one appointment, the man showed up with with his eye completely swollen and shut from a wasp sting. Howland called an ophthalmologist, wanting to get the patient treatment for the sting.

Unfortunately, the ophthalmologist could not see the man for an hour, and because the man was in severe pain, Howland decided to try an alternate personality. As it turned out, another personality was anesthetic, feeling absolutely no pain. The pain ended, but something else happened...by the time the man got to his eye appointment, the swelling was gone and his eye had returned to normal. Seeing no need to treat him, the ophthalmologist sent him home. After a while, however, the man's original personality took control back, and the pain and swelling returned with a vengence. The next day, he went back to the ophthalmologist and was treated. The eye doctor phoned Howland because "he thought time was playing tricks on him." He wanted to make sure that it was the day before when Dr. Howland had phoned him about treatment for the man. Howland laughed, told him that the man had multiple personality disorder and explained what had happened.

"Allergies are not the only things multiples can switch on and off. If there was any doubt as to the control the unconscious mind has over drug effects, it is banished by the pharmacological wizardry of the multiple." By changing personalities, a drunk person can instantly become sober, and different personalities within a multiple also respond differently to various drugs. Braun records a case in which 5 mg of Valium sedated one personality, while 100 mg had little or no effect on another. Often one or more personalities of a mutliple are children. While an adult personality is at the forefront and takes an adult dose of medicine he/she is fine, but, if one of the child personalities abruptly takes over, he/she may overdose.

With a change of personalities in multiples, scars appear and disappear, burn marks do the same, as well as cysts! The multiple can change from being right-handed to being left-handed with ease and agility. Visual accuity can differ, so that some multiples have to carry two or three different pairs of glasses. One personality can be color blind and the other not. Even EYE COLOR can change! Speech pathologist, "Christy Ludlow has found that the voice pattern for each of a multiple's personalities is different, a feat that required such a deep physiological change that even the most accomplished actor can not alter his voice enough to disguise his voice pattern."

One multiple, admitted to the hospital for diabetes complications, baffled her doctors by showing no symptoms when, without warning, one of her nondiabetic personalities took control,. The patient instantly showed no signs of being diabetic. There are also accounts of epilepsy coming and going with personality changes. Robert A. Phillips, Jr., a psychologist, reports that he has even seen tumors appear and disappear, although he doesn't specify what type of tumors.

Multiples tend to heal faster. For example, there are several cases on record of third-degree burns healing with extraordinary rapidity. Most eerie of all, at least one researcher, Dr. Cornelia Wilbur, the therapist whose pioneering treatment of Sybil Dorsett (of the book and movie "Sybil") is convinced that multiples do not age as fast as other people.

How could such things be? We are deeply attached to the inevitability and "reality" of things. If we have bad vision, we have it for life; and, if we suffer from diabetes, we do not for a moment think our condition might vanish with a change in mood or thought. But the phenomenon of multiple personalities challenges this belief and offers further evidence of just how much our psychological states can affect the biology of the body. The systems of control that must be in place to account for such capacities is mind-boggling. An allergic reaction to a wasp sting is a complex process, involving organized activity of antibodies, the production of histamine, the dilation of blood vessels, etc.

Most amazing is the fact that after a multiple has undergone therapy and reconciled his/her personalities into a single personality, he or she can STILL make these changes at will. This suggests that somewhere in our psyches, we all have the ability to control these things. Some scientists believe that this is possible because our universe is holographic in nature.

Added: Link to book pictured on above page:

http://www.amazon.com/Multiple-Personality-Disorder-Inside-Out/dp/0962916404/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1356883702&sr=1-1&keywords=multiple+personality+disorder+from+the+inside+out

Wow, that is fascinating! More evidence that mind can, under certain circumstances, override the physical and do some really mind bending things (pun intended).

On another note, I've been reading this thread since it began, and kept getting the feeling of deja vu -- as if I had read all this before, around a year or so ago, except for the main subject (Joe Szimhart). Weird.

A term which keeps surfacing within this network is "behavioral health", which I've also seen in military literature.
Another one is EMDR, a technique related to NLP and which has to do with trauma treatment.

* Does anybody know what "Christiana" is?
* Has anybody ever heard of "Devereux Foundation/s"? Looks like a mothership for loony bins with about 400M in resources.

Szimhart is until now central to this in that he is the only one I've found who connects to all parts of this network He is interesting b/c all his life he's had low-key, apparently inconsequential positions, yet he seems to be acquainted to all the bigger names.

name said:
Szimhart is until now central to this in that he is the only one I've found who connects to all parts of this network He is interesting b/c all his life he's had low-key, apparently inconsequential positions, yet he seems to be acquainted to all the bigger names.

It’s like his main purpose in life is to continue to make the anti-cult cult viable and credible among institutions and 'professionals' - to keep the bad dream alive. I'm still wondering what it is in someone's make-up that could so willingly pay a guy like Szimhart to do what he does though. I guess part of it is the "credibility" that authoritarian types project on to each other. They are all part of the fabric of the pathocratic system that give lies more credence than truth.

Was just looking at some of the things he says in his article that sheds some light on this. Szimhart criticizes for the focus on psychopathy here, for instance, and dismisses the research by stating that “channeled information is the glue that gives these texts any meaning at all despite loads of referenced material and pop-scientific supports.” Ponerology, for one, came of the reams of real data and research that show how psychopathy is the main problem in the world today. If the forum and sott had not been sharing so much information in this area, Andrew Lobaczewski would not have written in and sent his manuscript for Ponerology to be read. And we probably never would have had such a broadened understanding of psychopathy as we do. No ‘channeled glue’ needed. This would naturally be lost on a guy like Szimhart – even if he knows this fact – because his whole raison de etre is to attack, and cut down, albeit with an air of erudition.

He does this again with Castaneda too. Szimhart refers to Casteneda as a hoaxer and author of ‘naïve fiction’ dismissing the fact that great truths are sometimes best articulated in works of fiction. Fiction can also include nuggets of truth that, when connected to other data points, illustrate larger truths that might otherwise be difficult to get at directly ie. 'High Strangeness'. Reminds me a little of the spy novels of John LeCarre. LeCarre, being a former agent of England’s secret service not only has first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of those agencies, but keen insights into the psychological/emotional lives of his characters who try to navigate their way through unsustainable political systems and power structures. His books are often times bleak, but usually powerful indictments of the pathocracy.

So Szimhart and those who believe in what he does have no nose for truth. They do “research” assuming they know all the answers already, and then go on the attack with prefabricated “understandings”. The horrible thing is that Szimhart and others of his ilk exploit other's lack of knowledge by presenting themselves as people of knowledge, and ultimately perpetuate a tradition of persecuting what and who they do not want to understand. But a bucks a buck right?

Ennio said:
name said:

It’s like his main purpose in life is to continue to make the anti-cult cult viable and credible among institutions and 'professionals' - to keep the bad dream alive. I'm still wondering what it is in someone's make-up that could so willingly pay a guy like Szimhart to do what he does though. I guess part of it is the "credibility" that authoritarian types project on to each other. They are all part of the fabric of the pathocratic system that give lies more credence than truth.

Was just looking at some of the things he says in his article that sheds some light on this. Szimhart criticizes for the focus on psychopathy here, for instance, and dismisses the research by stating that “channeled information is the glue that gives these texts any meaning at all despite loads of referenced material and pop-scientific supports.” Ponerology, for one, came of the reams of real data and research that show how psychopathy is the main problem in the world today. If the forum and sott had not been sharing so much information in this area, Andrew Lobaczewski would not have written in and sent his manuscript for Ponerology to be read. And we probably never would have had such a broadened understanding of psychopathy as we do. No ‘channeled glue’ needed. This would naturally be lost on a guy like Szimhart – even if he knows this fact – because his whole raison de etre is to attack, and cut down, albeit with an air of erudition.

He does this again with Castaneda too. Szimhart refers to Casteneda as a hoaxer and author of ‘naïve fiction’ dismissing the fact that great truths are sometimes best articulated in works of fiction. Fiction can also include nuggets of truth that, when connected to other data points, illustrate larger truths that might otherwise be difficult to get at directly ie. 'High Strangeness'. Reminds me a little of the spy novels of John LeCarre. LeCarre, being a former agent of England’s secret service not only has first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of those agencies, but keen insights into the psychological/emotional lives of his characters who try to navigate their way through unsustainable political systems and power structures. His books are often times bleak, but usually powerful indictments of the pathocracy.

So Szimhart and those who believe in what he does have no nose for truth. They do “research” assuming they know all the answers already, and then go on the attack with prefabricated “understandings”. The horrible thing is that Szimhart and others of his ilk exploit other's lack of knowledge by presenting themselves as people of knowledge, and ultimately perpetuate a tradition of persecuting what and who they do not want to understand. But a bucks a buck right?

I think you're giving Szimart the benefit of the doubt. Imo, he is not running on assumptions at all. He could care less about the truth. He probably does know the truth, but it doesn't benefit him, so he'll distort, obfuscate, or just out and out lie to support his own agenda.
Which is, of course, to keep the money rolling in
He's got a cash cow, and he'll exploit who and whatever he has to to keep the money coming in.
Although, it could be he has lied so much and for so long that he actually believes his own lies.

Redrock12 said:
Ennio said:

I think you're giving Szimart the benefit of the doubt. Imo, he is not running on assumptions at all. He could care less about the truth. He probably does know the truth, but it doesn't benefit him, so he'll distort, obfuscate, or just out and out lie to support his own agenda.

I don't think he could care less about the truth and, also, know the truth. You have to care about truth enough to do the work required of getting at it. osit. I do agree that the truth certainly doesn't benefit him or his line of work - unless, as you say, he can lie about it to support his own agenda.

Redrock12 said:
Which is, of course, to keep the money rolling in
He's got a cash cow, and he'll exploit who and whatever he has to to keep the money coming in.
Although, it could be he has lied so much and for so long that he actually believes his own lies.

Yeah, his believing his own lies, and his arrogance, is exactly what gives himself the right to do what he does and be a self-proclaimed expert in these matters. The money he makes doing this just further feeds his belief in himself and what he is doing because he has others, and himself, fooled.

Guardian said:
name said:
- Could somebody please explain in concise words the relation and differences between

The short answer;

satanists = renegade Christians. Satan is part of the Christian belief system....doesn't have anything to do with Paganism.

The definition of "Pagan" depends entirely on who you ask,
To a Pagan, it usual means anyone (except an Atheist) who isn't Christian, Jewish, Muslim, ...and maybe Buddhist, although sometimes they get thrown in the Pagan pile too.
To a Christian, a Pagan is usually anyone who isn't Christian, including Jews and Muslims.
To a Jew, a Pagan is usually anyone who isn't Jewish, including Christians and Muslims.
To a Muslim, a Pagan is usually anyone who isn't Muslim, including Christians and Jews.

"Neo-Pagan" is a term Isaac Bonewits coined to describe modern Pagans... the "New Pagans"

Confused yet?

Not exactly confused. My understanding was that "Pagan" refers to naturist/animist/... religions or practices dating from before the conquest of their lands/cultures by the abrahamitic cults - what the followers of these cults would refer to as "Götzenanbeter"/idolatrists/witchcraft/"star people"/goyim"/cutheans - "pre-christian" religions and practices in the context of the geographies invaded by this special cult. What you say is what I understand as "Infidel" - unfaithful, Ungläubiger, kuffar, simply what the abrahamites would call anybody who doesn't yield to their special variant of faith, what is called "heterodox" in canonic law and is still a step above the "mere" pagans.

Satanism would in my understanding not be something exclusive of Christianity as the concept of personified evil, the devil/Satan, also exists in Islam ("Shaitan"). Pharisaism (aka judaism) in my understanding derives in part from adoration of Baal, a "negative" or evil deity, so that also would be a variant of satanism as I understand it.

My general understanding of "satanism" is the veneration of "spiritual" forces and the performance of (ritual) activities which are inimical to the human species, so a connection to Christianity would exist only because we live in a "Christian" cultural context. What would you call ritual abuse of children in the gulf states?

---

To the issue between Ennio and Redrock12:
I wouldn't go so far as to demonize Szimhart, what you are apparently doing. I said that he is central to this because, again, he is the only one here who I have found who has links to all parts of the vast network which I am seeing, based on the information posted here (initially) by Laura, Adaryn and Guardian, as well as info I have dredged out. This may be an effect of the fact that I started looking into this starting from him.
Szimhart is, like most of the people mentioned in relation to AFF and CAN, in the age bracket between late 50s to late 60s, the generation which is retired or about to retire. From all the data I have seen until now I would say that he is a lowly slogger who during his long professional life has met or worked together many of the big names in the cult-busting business and probably also in what we generally call MKULTRA for lack of a better name. Szimhart is not member in one of those prestigious professional associations like APA, ASCH or a lecturer at some university like some other people in this, and he does not so far I could see have a well-paid board position in one of the many money-soaked 501(c)(3) orgs in this.
To put it in his own words, he and people like him are "the glue which keeps that system or network together": a dedicated, loyal acolyte who on account of his seemingly limited intellectual and/or moral abilities asks no questions and does what has to be done. Perhaps he's not even a bad guy, he probably just doesn't understand everything he has been into just like so many small bureaucrats of so many fascist regimes, as that would be above his pay grade, bad things stay at office. That is how I interpret his curriculum - 17 years working in a jail, some more years in an asylum, more years in the commitment department of another asylum, some more years at a "halfway house" - that kind of career leaves marks even if one starts out sane and it shows in his art as somebody remarked. Contrary to what was said, he has not made big money out of this - the neighborhood where he lives is lower middle class with squat wooden houses where everything looks like it is in need of some repair.
The alternative, to impute an informed and responsible motivation for good to his activity would not be warranted after all what is known about the output of everything he has been involved in.
His latest blunder, perhaps also on account of his inability to calculate the possible consequences of his words and actions, was to make uncalled-for remarks ("channeling cult") and so drawing the attention of people who don't see themselves as a cult, but are in part very curious about how society at large and conspiracies in special work, to his controversial line of work.
I wonder if he and associates are following this thread and what they'd say in their defense supposing that any of them participated.

I've attached a graph to show Joe in context. It includes only a small part of what I've dredged up.

Attachments

• joe_sz.jpg
    joe_sz.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 46
[quote author=name]
Perhaps he's not even a bad guy, he probably just doesn't understand everything he has been into just like so many small bureaucrats of so many fascist regimes, as that would be above his pay grade, bad things stay at office. That is how I interpret his curriculum - 17 years working in a jail, some more years in an asylum, more years in the commitment department of another asylum, some more years at a "halfway house" - that kind of career leaves marks even if one starts out sane and it shows in his art as somebody remarked. Contrary to what was said, he has not made big money out of this - the neighborhood where he lives is lower middle class with squat wooden houses where everything looks like it is in need of some repair.
[/quote]

Bureaucrats in fascist regimes often have to take up detestable jobs for survival reasons. In a system infected by pathology, normal people still work hard to keep the wheels turning so to say. But within those bureaucrats are people with acquired (characteropathic according to Lobaczewski) and inherited (psychopathic) deviations who find their appropriate positions within the hierarchy. Interrogators, government informants and other people who do the "dirty work" in fascist regimes could be small fries in the overall hierarchy but would most likely have some psychological deviations which would disqualify them from being considered "normal".

In this case, the fact that a person has gravitated to a profession that Szimhart has and done the things that he has done leaves little room for him being a "normal" person. OSIT

I've been reading into Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler's work in relation to this. They both occupy something of a sunny spot in the middle of conspiracy theory because of their work. Much of what we supposedly "know" comes from their work. What called my attention is that Fritz apparently called himself a "deprogrammer", and there are more things:
- Fritz and Cisco were active at about the time AFF/CAN were active, in the 1980s/1990s, before Fritz was sent to jail.
- Both Fritz and Cisco are of the krazy krishtian kind, people who start and end each phrase with "god" and insert biblical quotes everywhere.
- Fritz' father worked for a USAID project in Pakistan at about the time when the Soviets were in neighboring Afghanistan - coincidences exist.
- Both Fritz and Cisco continue being active and publishing stuff - Fritz appears to have gotten one of his latest books banned in France.

My questions:
* Where and when did Fritz learn the skills to "deprogram" anybody, taking in account that he makes a rather confused religious fundi impression? NLP, hypnosis and related skills are not trivial to learn, or at least I doubt very much that they are easy to learn.
* How did Fritz and Cisco remember anything of what supposedly went on inside of that cult if their minds were/are split into many shards?
* What is the probability that their work is disinformation and they are "managed"? Same question for Mark Phillips/Kathy O'Brien?

Fritz:
_http://www.facebook.com/Fritz.Springmeier
_http://pentracks.com/blog/

Cisco:
_http://www.ciscowheeler.com/

And here follows a long article about the couple. Pictures and links are in the original..
Source: http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.co.at/2012/03/prodigal-witch-part-xvi-illuminati.html

Swallowing the Camel said:
The Prodigal Witch Part XVI: Illuminati Slaves (Part I)

The next two former Satanists both claim they were born into the Illuminati and forced, via sophisticated mind control, to take part in Illuminati rituals and government misdeeds. Like Lauren Stratford, both women claim they were victims of Dr. Josef Mengele.
Their stories differ markedly from most of the others in this series, as they consist largely of memories "recovered" in the course of psychotherapy. Also, one of the women had extensive involvement with transdimensional reptoids disguised as humans, or something along those lines.

Illuminati Slaves Part I: Cisco Wheeler
The story of Cisco Wheeler is unique not only because of her long-term collaboration with lay minister-cum-bank-robber Fritz Springmeier, but because she and Fritz have given the world step-by-step instructions on how to create virtual zombies with "trauma-based mind control".
Cisco Wheeler is one of several women (and a few men, like Jay Parker) who claim they were subjected to stupefyingly complex mind control programming by agents of the U.S. government as part of an MK-ULTRA sub-program they call the Monarch Project. Generally, these people have no conscious recall of their involvement with the project, and must "recover" their "repressed" memories with the aid of hypnosis, journaling, and/or deprogramming.
Monarch Project women are a whole other post. For now, I'll just say that one of the most disconcerting things about the Monarch women is that, almost without exception, they have male "handlers" who have allegedly deprogrammed them. These men accompany them on speaking tours, co-author their books, sit beside them during interviews, and in some cases even marry them.

Fritz Springmeier served this role for Cisco Wheeler. Springmeier is a Christian conspiranoid, recently released from prison after serving time for bombing a porno shop and robbing a bank (you can learn a bit more about him on a Leaving Alex Jonestown post). You may remember him from the post on John Todd (he vociferously defended Todd long after Todd had been discredited, and used a lot of Todd's make-believe family history in his book The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines).
At the time Cisco met him in the early '90s, Springmeier was a married father running some sort of ministry out of his house.
Building on earlier Monarch Project accounts and Christian Patriot conspiracy tales, Springmeier and Wheeler crafted an Illuminati mythos that has had a tremendous influence on the fringier conspiracy theorists. You can't get very far into the conspiranoia labyrinth without running into their massive self-published tome, The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, first issued in 1996.

Cisco's Story

You'd think The Illuminati Formula, being heavily based on Cisco Wheeler's "memories", would be chock-full of information about her. It isn't. In fact, so little is known of Wheeler's background that we don't even known what her real name is (it's variously given as Linda Johnson or Linda Anderson, though she maintains her maiden name is Wheeler). She was born in the late 1940s, possibly in the Western U.S. Other than that, the woman is a cipher. She rarely gives interviews, and the only available photo of her is a blurry snapshot perhaps taken at a speaking engagement.

Her supposed background

Cisco claims her father's uncle was "General Earl Grant Wheeler... a direct descendant of Ulysses Grant... [and] head of the American military in the Vietnam War." (1) There are some problems with this:

* General Earle Gilmore Wheeler (d. 1975) was not related to Ulysses S Grant.
* So far as I can determine, he did not have any siblings.

Cisco's paternal ancestors were Illuminati members, and Cisco's birth was planned according to Illuminati "rules". Her father married her mother solely because she was a virtuous Christian woman, and part of the Illuminati's New World Order scheme at that time (the late '40s) was to infiltrate and undermine Christian churches (something also described by John Todd, the first supposed Illuminati member to go public). To this end, Mr. Wheeler became an ordained Pentacostal minister. But that was not his only source of income. In the '60s, he and his uncle (General Wheeler) smuggled drugs out of Vietnam in the bodies of dead U.S. soldiers.
It has long been rumoured that heroin smugglers used soldiers' corpses or coffins to hide their shipments during 'Nam, and infamous New York-based dealer Frank Lucas even bragged about leading this so-called "Cadaver Connection". However, there's no evidence that anyone ever actually used the technique. A key member of Lucas's ring, Leslie "Ike" Atkinson, told journalist Ron Chepesiuk the entire notion was a hoax. (2)

The Illuminati according to Herr Springmeier

Springmeier identifies the Illuminati as a Luciferian organization, also known as Moriah or simply the Circle, headed by a Grande Druid Council. In 1996, when The Illuminati Formula first appeared, the Circle supposedly contained millions of members worldwide. Membership is usually conferred by birth, but recruitment takes place on a limited scale. Rigorous obedience to some sort of code of conduct is required of each and every member, and some degree of mind control is de rigeur. Those who do not submit are dispatched in "ritual gladiator type duels". Escape is next to impossible. "Unless God intervenes, people who are born into the Illuminati don’t escape it while alive." (3)
Like all Illuminati members, Cisco's father worshiped Satan and took part in many arcane rituals, including human sacrifice. Cisco was forced to participate in this lifestyle against her will, much as Lauren Stratford claimed to have been. She was trained up to be a Mother of Darkness, or high priestess, within the Illuminati. Just like John Todd, Edna Moses, and Bill Schnoebelen, Cisco ties homicidal Satanism firmly to Catholics (particularly Jesuits), Freemasons, and Wiccans. She claims her father was a 33rd degree Freemason.
The oldest child in her family, she was selected for trauma-based mind control programming before she was even born. In fact, she says she was first traumatized while in utero. The purpose of the abuse was to traumatize Cisco so severely she would dissociate and develop Multiple Personality Disorder/Dissociative Identity Disorder. This "trauma-based mind control", according to the Monarch Project survivors, is a combination of every kind of mind control technique known to man. Through the skillful use of torture, hypnosis, drugs, and conditioning, Illuminati programmers create DID in children, then program each alternate personality ("alter") to perform a specific function. For instance, one alter might be a sex slave and another an assassin. Each one would be programmed to emerge at a spoken command, carry out whatever actions a controller wished him/her to do, then disappear with another spoken command. The core personality (Cisco) and the other alters would experience a fugue state and remain completely unaware that anything unusual had occurred. Springmeier tells us the techniques were honed by the Nazis and their collaborators; prior to WWII, the Illuminati used more "primitive" methods of mind control. We are to believe that the programmers' methods were already so sophisticated by the late 1940s that they could ensure no "leakage" or co-consciousness would occur among the alters.
Cisco's programming took place in hospitals and military installations throughout California and Oregon, including China Lake Naval Base. She was also taken to Scotty's Castle in Arizona. Her primary programmers were her own father, who went by the codename "Dr. Black", and a mysterious German known as "Dr. Green". Cisco eventually realized that Dr. Green was Josef Mengele. She believes Mengele was active in every state of the union, plus Canada, and sometimes went by names other than Green ("Fairchild" was another alias). Bizarrely, he continued to wear his German uniform well into the '50s, while working at American military installations and hospitals.
According to Springmeier, Mengele had achieved the rank of Grand Master in the Illuminati, and would go on to achieve the even higher rank of Ipsissimus. ("Ipsissimus" was reportedly the title of a grade within the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, though that continues to be disputed, and was later adopted by Aleister Crowley for his own magickal system. It is not a term found beyond this extremely small group of occult practitioners.) As Grand Master, Springmeier explains, Mengele was skilled in Kabbalistic magic, abortions, torture, and programming children. We know Mengele was capable of torture, and he could certainly manage an abortion (he performed many back-alley procedures as a fugitive), but I find it extraordinarily unlikely that a Nazi would study Kabbala. We'll get into his alleged specialties later.

Training
In a radio interview, Cisco vividly described being kept in a cage somewhere in the desert, surrounded by other kids as young as four in their own cages. The children were deprived of food and water for hours at a time. Then Mengele would show up with a fistful of daisies and distribute them to the children one at a time, saying "I love you," or "I love you not." Whenever he said, "I love you not", that child was summarily executed just to frighten the others. Each time this happened, Cisco would be filled with gratitude for being spared, and would express love and appreciation for Mengele - classic trauma bonding. Cisco later learned she had nothing to fear at those times, though; the children who died were "expendables", while she was an Illuminati spawn, too precious to be killed. (1)
Cisco was trained as a sex slave from earliest girlhood. One of her first abusers was President Eisenhower. It is this inclusion of well-known personalities that sets Monarch Project accounts apart from the Illuminati stories of the '70s and '80s (see John Todd, Doc Marquis). Todd mentioned that David Crosby and other musicians of his acquaintance made pacts with Satan, but until the Monarch women came along, celebrities and heads of state were not usually implicated as child-molesting Satanists. Now, everyone from Kris Kristofferson to JFK has been named as part of the Illuminati mind control/Satanic ritual abuse conspiracy matrix.
Cisco says she was trained to be a programmer herself, and admits she (unwittingly) programmed other Illuminati children. Surely she would know their identities, but so far as we know she has not reported their abuse to the proper authorities.
In the previously mentioned radio interview, Cisco said she was shown records indicating that about 2 million children were programmed in the late '60s. This contradicts The Illuminati Formula, in which she and Springmeier state that the Illuminati rarely keep written records of anything.

"Recovery"
Cisco didn't realize there was anything peculiar going on in her life until she was 40 years old. After her father died, suicidal impulses led her alters to seek therapy, and she gradually realized she had Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). Then she began to "remember" the horrific abuse she suffered as a child. She somehow met up with three other women who had also been programmed by Mengele and/or her father, and they assisted one another in the healing process. In the radio interview, Cisco mentions Springmeier only as her co-author, but we know that he was her primary "deprogammer". It seems his second marriage ended, in part, because he spent long periods of time at Cisco's home, ostensibly to protect her from Illuminati bad guys. This is indicated in a letter Gail Springmeier wrote to preacher Texe Marrs in the mid-'90s, reproduced in an essay on Springmeier by minister John S. Torrell.
Cisco became, and remains, a devout Christian. She speaks about her Illuminati years and the New World Order from a purely religious standpoint, tying into a larger picture of an endtimes battle between the forces of good and the forces of... yeah, you know the drill. Fiery apocalypse, unbelievers cast to the pits of Hell, yadda yadda yadda. She spends a tremendous amount of time telling us why So-and-So is an evil tool of the Masonic New World Order. She's firmly convinced, for example, that televangelist Benny Hinn will help usher in a one-world government headquartered in Israel. For more of that, you can listen to an interview Ms. Wheeler gave to Greg Syzmanski, or read her latest book, Behold a White Horse (Xulon Press, 2009). Have fun.
Like John Todd and Bill Schnoebelen, Cisco was not able to escape her controllers without a fight. Illuminati intimidation continued long after she broke her programming. She told interviewer Wayne Morris, "We are continually harassed by external threats. We get a lot of phone calls, we get bullets in our windows, we get run off the road, we get letters, we get people that walk up to us in the grocery store and they threaten us." (1) Again, one has to wonder how the Illuminati can operate in near-total secrecy across the whole of the planet, yet can't manage to eliminate an unarmed individual when she shows up at scheduled, publicized events. And Cisco would surely be a prime target, since Illuminati Formula is basically an instruction manual on how to turn people into biological robots. It contains detailed descriptions of Illuminati torture methods and the various levels of programming, which no other Monarch Project survivor has revealed.

"Implanted" DID

At least one other former Satanist in this series, Lauren Stratford, claimed to have Dissociative Identity Disorder as a result of Satanic ritual abuse. But the notion that Satanists were deliberately creating DID in children didn't fully develop until the '90s.
DID is a disorder closely linked to conversion disorders (symptomatic of what used to be called hysteria). It can be iatrogenic in nature, but it probably cannot be created in just anyone. The idea that it could be "implanted" in normal children seems to have originated around 1991, when California pyschotherapists Pamela Reagor and Steven Ray claimed to have discovered solid evidence that some DID patients displayed signs of "sophisticated external implantation, by someone other than the subject..." (4) They referred to this as "structured Multiple Personality Disorder", to distinguish it from the naturally occurring "reactive MPD". Reagor and Ray published their preliminary findings in just one journal, an obscure and long-defunct newsletter for trauma victims called Beyond Survival (6th issue, 1991). Their work was curtailed due to Ray's AIDS-related illness(es).
Ray and Reagor's work came to my attention through Craig Lockwood's 1993 book Other Altars (Lockwood, in describing their findings, fails to mention that he was editor of Beyond Survival, as stated in a 1989 Los Angeles Times article). Within two years of Ray and Reagor's theory being mentioned in Lockwood's book, the first Monarch Project survivor came forward. Cathy O'Brien asserted that in the '50s her father and uncle, members of the clergy, several Nashville entertainers, and an array of famous politicians used trauma-based mind control methods to turn her into a sex slave and drug courier.
Ray and Reagor's notion of complex mind control programming rapidly made its way into the cult survivor community, made up of people who "recovered" memories of Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) in therapy. In 1992, addictions counselor Daniel Ryder related information from Colorado therapist Holly Hector: "Survivor reports indicate victims are often programmed to come back later in life to the original cult, or to get involved with another." (5)

The notion of implanted DID developed concurrently with the idea that Satanists and other "ritual abusers" could program children to do just about anything: obey the cult without question, keep secrets, assassinate enemies, self-harm, even commit suicide. In the September/October 1991 issue of The California Therapist, an article on this alleged phenomenon by therapists David W. Neswald, Catherine Gould, and Vicki Graham-Costain asserted that programmers could manipulate alters to such a degree that they could even command a person with DID to switch alters three or four times in the course of uttering a single sentence. Such programming had been observed in many Satanic ritual abuse patients, they stated.

Inheriting Illuminati Skills

Springmeier, in The Illuminati Formula, contends that the ability to dissociate is hereditary. Illuminati families cultivated it through the study of Eastern religious disciplines that involve "miraculous" feats (Yoga, Tantra, etc.), then passed those skills on genetically. By the time a child is roughly a year and a half old, the Illuminati can tell if the "dissociation gene" is present, and the kids who have it are selected for "trauma-based mind control" programming. This idea, silly as it is, was already deeply entrenched in the SRA survivor community:
"Within the context of most transgenerational cult beliefs, blood lineage is extremely important. Because cult members believe that, as power is acquired through practicing the rituals, the most effective way to pass it on is literally through the family blood. Again, satanists believe power is stored in the blood."- Daniel Ryder, Breaking the Circle of Ritual Abuse (1992)
The reasoning here is that if you take a fakir's kid at birth and put him in a Western environment where there are no beds made out of nails for him to sleep on, he'll still naturally possess the ability to sleep on a bed of nails, because the ability to dissociate is hereditary. This is bullshit, of course. Lamarckian nonsense aside, there is no evidence of a hereditary factor in dissociative disorders like DID. And Eastern "magic" is usually attained by clever tricks, learned consciously or unconsciously through training. Nearly anyone can learn to firewalk or sleep on nails. Dissociation has nothing to do with it.
Well into the '60s, a handful of researchers remained highly hopeful that there was some genetic or cellular component to memory. James V. McConnell, a biologist later targeted by the Unabomber, conducted well-publicized experiments involving flatworms in an attempt to learn if memory could be chemically "stored" by RNA, research that Dr. Ewen Cameron of MK-ULTRA infamy found intriguing. Just like Cameron's "psychic driving", the RNA memory hypothesis went exactly nowhere. The possibility remains that RNA plays a role in memory storage and retrieval, but the idea that you can pass on your learned skills to your children genetically is null and void.

The Monarch Project

There is no concrete evidence that the Monarch Project ever existed. In fact, CIA researcher H.P. Albarelli, Jr., spent nearly two decades investigating the Agency's secret mind control programs, and found no indication of Monarch or any comparable program. He did, however, find the man who first wrote about the project, and this man allegedly admitted to Albarelli that Monarch was something he invented (this could possibly be Mark Philips, the deprogrammer/husband of the very first Monarch Project survivor to come forward, Cathy O'Brien). Albarelli's comment explaining this has been removed from the truthout.org article on which it appeared, but many bloggers reproduced it at the time (see, for instance, DFQ2's post on the subject).

Mengele in America

The Mengele-as-programmer thing makes very little sense. For one thing, Mengele was a geneticist. He had no known interest in psychology. He did not perform psychological experiments while at Auschwitz; he was far too busy with his crude, sadistic, quasi-medical experiments.
Incidentally, Springmeier's assertion that Mengele had a sadistic mother isn't accurate. Walburga Mengele was known to be extremely strict with her children, but it has never been alleged that she was in any way abusive, much less a sadist.
For another thing, Mengele was not one of the scientists brought to the U.S. during Project Paperclip. It should be quite obvious why he wasn't selected, too: His "medical research" yielded absolutely no useful results. The Allied nations wanted German scientists who could give them a competitive edge in the military-industrial sphere, not just lunatics with scalpels.
After the war, Mengele was left to fend for himself, more or less. He fled to South America on a and ended his days as a farm labourer in Brazil.

He was first mentioned in the context of mind control during the Presidential Commission on Radiation hearings in 1995, when a woman named Chris Denicola Ebner testified that Mengele ("Dr. Greene") and her father, Richard Ebner, subjected her to mind control between 1966 and 1976, inducing DID and training at least one of her alters to be an assassin. She "recovered" her memories of these events in the early '90s, with the aid of therapist Valerie Wolf.
Chris's programming took place in Kansas and Arizona. She described Mengele/Greene keeping her in a cage in his office for a four-year period. Interestingly, she also mentioned China Lake Naval Base.
The notion that mind control researchers were among the Paperclip scientists seems to have originated in a lecture given by D. Corydon Hammond at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality on June 25, 1992. The title of Dr. Hammond's presentation was "Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse," but it's commonly known as the "Greenbaum Speech", and has been widely reproduced. In it, Hammond declared that up to two-thirds of DID patients with a history of intergenerational ritual abuse may have been subjected to the kind of mind control programming discussed in this post, perpetrated by Nazi Paperclip scientists who worshiped Satan. He said numerous DID patients had recovered memories of a German scientist who went by the name of Greenbaum or some variation (Green, Greene, etc.)
Since this Green/Greene/Greenbaum person was never actually identified by Hammond, mind control victims were left to fill in the blank. Many of them chose Mengele as their abuser, even though Hammond described Greenbaum as having a Hasidic Jewish background (Mengele was Catholic).

It's quite interesting that Lauren Stratford, after jumping from Satanic ritual abuse to Nazi concentration camp abuse, also chose Mengele as her fictional abuser. His notoriety as a sadistic killer of young children strongly attracts people who believe (usually based on recovered memories) that they were sadistically abused as children by authoritarian, amoral types. It seems they empathize so strongly with Mengele's real victims that they decide, consciously or unconsciously, to become one of them. Another example: Some of the parishioners of Doug Riggs's Morningstar Church in Oklahoma, in the course of pastoral counseling, recovered memories of being raised by powerful Illuminati families in Europe. One of these parishioners, Kim Campbell, came to believe he was an illegitimate child of one Edouard Philippe de Rothschild (there is no such person), and that he was subjected not only to incest and Satanic ritual abuse but to "medically-based mind control programming" at U.S. government facilities, clinics, and the UK's Tavistock Institute.
Edouard, like all good Satanic Illuminati parents, trained his son to pose as a Christian and infiltrate Protestant churches. Herr Mengele oversaw Kim's training. Just why a Jewish Frenchman and a Catholic Nazi would get together and groom a child to infiltrate American Protestant churches has not been adequately explained, but Pastor Riggs remains firmly convinced that he has uncovered the most sinister plot in the history of humankind.

But why?

Asked why the Illuminati use mind control on their children, Cisco gave a bewildering answer to Wayne Morris:
"The sole purpose - at the deepest layer of the system - lies mothers. They are the foundation. You have three mothers who are on a pedestal - their sole purpose is to rule and reign with the antichrist as his queen when he takes his throne. As god has a bride, so lucifer has a bride, and that bride is the mothers of darkness. That is the bottom line." (1)
Three mothers of darkness forming the foundation of an ungodly empire? That sounds strangely familiar...

Why We Probably Should Not Take Wheeler's Story at Face Value

1. No documentary evidence. Few sources are provided for the information in The Illuminati Formula. Springmeier and Wheeler don't even use their real names. We don't know anything about Wheeler's background aside from what she tells us, so you have to take her word. Springmeier's Illuminati research consists of hearsay and supposition, as a perusal of his book The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati will show you (the latest edition is currently being hawked heavily by Alex Jones). The Monarch Project material is backed up only by the stories of other Monarch survivors, who offer up the same amount of verifiable evidence as Cisco. In other words, none at all.
2. Internal contradictions. Springmeier informs us that the CIA was started by the Illuminati. If this is so, and the Illuminati possessed the incredible mind-control knowledge Cisco and Springmeier describe as early as the late 1940s, then there would have been absolutely no reason for the CIA to fund and conduct its clumsy, largely unproductive MK-ULTRA experiments in the '50s and '60s. Why horse around with psychic driving and LSD when you already have the means of perfect behaviour control at your disposal?
3. Historical contradictions. General Earle Wheeler apparently did not have a nephew, so it would have been quite difficult for him to have a great-niece (Cisco) by that nephew. Joseph Mengele did not live in the U.S. He resided and died in South America.
4. Contradictions by other Illuminati escapees. The other Illuminati members in this series (John Todd, Doc Marquis, Bill Schnoebelen) said nothing about mind control programming of children, or presidential sex slaves. All that stuff emerged later, with the stories of Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, and the other Monarch Project women.
The Illuminati described by Cisco is much different from the one described by Todd, Marquis, et. al. For instance, she claims its members worship Satan, while Marquis insisted they worship Lucifer and disdain Satan.
5. Springmeier's involvement. When it comes to convicted bank robbers who hang with white supremacists, reliability is always an issue. In The Illuminati Formula, Springmeier gives the impression that he is barely more than an amanuensis for Illuminati survivors, but the possibility exists that this self-appointed minister latched on to an attractive, emotionally vulnerable woman and used her as supporting evidence for his theories about who runs the world and how they do it. Springmeier's self-published works contain more bullshit than Pamplona in July. Just one example: In The Illuminati Formula, he states that Illuminati member Sharon Tate was killed for betraying Moriah, and that her killers signified this by leaving her in the same position as the hangman in the Tarot deck. Well, not quite. Tate was not actually hanging at all when she was found dead in her home; she was sprawled on the floor. A noose had been looped around her neck, and the rope thrown over a ceiling beam to hoist her up slightly before she was stabbed. Note that the Tarot hangman is always depicted as hanging by one ankle. Tate and her friends were terrorized and slaughtered by demented hippies, not the Illuminati.
6. A typical ex-Satanist narrative. Cisco's story fits the pattern set by "black witch" Doreen Irvine back in the '70s. An innocent is lured (or, in Cisco's case, born) into the occult, escapes after a miraculous religious conversion, and goes on to educate others about the threats posed to all mankind by the occult underworld. The only thing missing is supernatural events or paranormal abilities, which proliferate in most of the stories we've seen so far. In the Monarch Project stories, the supernatural has been replaced with technology so advanced that it has the appearance of being paranormal in nature.

Sources:

1. Undated transcript of interview with Cisco Wheeler by Wayne Morris of CKLN 88.1 FM (Toronto)
2. Sergeant Smack: The Legendary Lives and Times of Ike Atkinson, Kingpin, and His Band of Brothers by Ron Chepesiuk. For the short version of how the Cadaver Connection didn't exist, see Chepesiuk's article "One Journalist’s Experience With the Media Elite: Gangsters, Cadavers and Misinformation" @ globalpolitician.com
3. The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave by Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler (1996)
4. Other Altars: Roots and Realities of Cultic and Satanic Ritual Abuse and Multiple Personality Disorder by Craig Lockwood (Compcare Publications, 1993)
5. Breaking the Circle of Ritual Abuse: Recognizing and Recovering from the Hidden Trauma by Daniel Ryder (Compcare Publications, 1992)

The existence of SRA would be confirmed by the Dutroux affair and all what has become after that, but Joël van der Reijden mentions nothing about "mind bending", just murder and rape for fun.
Again, could Springmeier and Phillips and their respective consorts be part of a disinfo cover for the more scientific kind of project which can be inferred to have happened in psychiatric facilites around the world, and which is possibly still ongoing?

Thanks, name, that article was interesting. That reminded me of what was said in The Wave about mind programming.

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wave-chapter-21-roswell-revisited-or-shades-of-the-x-files/

September 19, 1998
Q: (L) I have several things from the little mail list that I would like to get to first because I think they may go fairly quick. The first is this book called Trance Formation of America; The True-Life Story of a CIA Slave by Cathy O’Brien with Mark Phillips. There is a rather lengthy quote from this book here that we have all read. I certainly am not going to read it out loud because I don’t want to have to type such a thing myself, so I won’t read it, but I am sure you are aware of what it says. What I would like to know is: what is the motivation behind the authors of this book?
A: Disruption.
Q: (L) Disruption of what?
A: Anyone disruptable.
Q: (L) It specifically seems to be aimed at the Clintons or the power structure. Are any of these descriptions of the behaviors of Hillary and Bill Clinton as explicated in this extract anywhere near close to reality?
A: Anywhere near? Well maybe, but not as described.
Q: (L) Is there such a thing as this girl describes? These CIA slaves that are sexually mutilated and programmed with this mind control programming that she has described?
A: Any such experiment would be handled by the cellular structure of pseudo-governmental satellite, not normally by CIA.
Q: (L) So, what you seem to be implying is that what is described here is taking place?
A: To an extent, but the story as related is fictional.

@CdB: I will take care. The "Camelsite" article appeared to me to to fit in with what I had found until then.

And now, a heart-warming portrait of Mr. Friedrich Griess, a retired Austrian engineer, former president of FECRIS (2007 - 2009) and currently listed as "staff" with the I.C.S.A.
First, his own website lest there is any complaint about partiality: _http://griess.st1.at/sf.htm. It is in German but you can pass it through Google Translate. It aint very interesting anyway.
Mr. Griess who is now an old man, has two daughters and a son. One of the daughters apparently joined a Christian group ("cult") of Norwegian origin called "Smiths Friends" what caused some veritable problems in that family in the 1980s/1990s, police and courts were involved and people did their dirty laundry in public. "Smiths Friends" fought Griess all the way to supreme court in Austria and won each case, including cases against media which repeated Griess' slander. And there was apparently also a court case against Griess in Germany from another religious group.

http://www.norweger.at/en/friedrich-griess.html said:
For nearly twenty years, we, a Christian fellowship, have been confronted by the efforts of Mr. D.I. F. Griess to drag our group's reputation through the mud by slanderous allegations which have been proved to be untrue.

The statements Mr. Griess has made about "Smith's Friends" are in glaring conflict with the opinions of virtually the entire world of professional experts. Mr. Griess is in no way a trained expert, he is not a recognized specialist who is in a position to inform the public objectively in a serious and impartial manner about religious groups and their possible dangers.

The circulation of his untruths has been legally prohibited numerous times. Nevertheless, for years he has been unceaselessly flooding the authorities, life-philosophy offices, newspaper editorial staffs, and individual people - both at home and abroad - with his "circulars" and his volumes of papers.

Because of his false accusations, Mr. Griess was obliged to covenant in various legal proceedings before the Commercial Court in Vienna that he would cease his untruthful allegations about the "Norwegians", at the risk of being fined.
This previous quote appears familiar.

Next, from http://www.norweger.at/en/stellungnahme-von-wiltrud-griess-zum-bericht-ihrer-eltern-im-internet.html, the daughter of Griess sees herself obliged to clarify some of the slander her father has put in circulation
Wiltrud Griess said:
Wiltrud Griess statement on her parents story on the Internet

(I have written this second statement upon being confronted with my father's Norwegian web site. This is my personal explanation and reply to my parents' recent attempt to criminalize the people who in every way have helped me, and to misrepresent a peace-loving fellowship as being a dangerous sect.)

Wiltrud Griess' statement on her parents' story on a web site on the Internet

In order to refute my father's claim that in our family there were "of course, no problems in the upbringing of our children", I would like, for the record, to write down the following statement:

Of course, there were numerous problems !

I would like to give two examples of how our family situation was:

Once, when I was wronged, I became so furious and hysterical that my mother and my brother threatened to call the psychiatric clinic in Gugging. My father had perhaps no idea of such occurrences, since he was often at work until midnight. At that time, I was 13 years old.

I often heard my parents quarrelling. Once, I witnessed my father pushing my mother into a glass door, such that the pieces of glass went deep into her legs.

Besides this, many of the behavioural problems I displayed were due to the incestuous experiences I had in my childhood , and during my youth time. These horrible experiences within my family - along with my parents' constant attacks against my friends - have led to my depressive state.
One comment to the alleged "fishing trip" of Peter Koller: My mother's only reaction at that time, when I told her about Peter, was: "But if you get married, I would really like the feast to be celebrated on a large scale." This comment greatly shocked me, since I hadn't the slightest thought of an erotic relationship, since his conduct toward me had been very correct, and of such a pure, selfless nature. (Besides, his sister, Evelyn, was always there during these encounters and conversations.

My father alleges, again and again, that our fellowship ordered me to do various things (for example, to convert him by means of threats and force, discontinue my educational training, stop playing the violin . . .).

The truth is that no one from our fellowship ever ordered me to do that . It is true that I did interpret some Bible verses too literally, just as many other people, who get excited about something new. Or perhaps because of my sickness, I misunderstood it, and I am certain I said a lot of foolish things, all of which my father now, "out of love for me", is spreading all over the world. If that is what is called love, to reveal the "mistakes" of his child all over the world - then you as the reader can judge for yourself.

There was never any "brainwashing" done on me, on the contrary, it was a "heart-washing".

With regard to my suicide attempt, I would like to say this: The fact that I felt that I was "damned", had to do with my depressive feelings, and it had nothing to do with the teaching of our fellowship, which - on the contrary - is based upon the hope and the courageousness of faith . The reason for my suicide attempt has no connection with our brotherhood. Actually, I had distanced myself from the Christian fellowship at that time, and was dragged into a very problematic sexual relationship with a wine representative for a period of time, who, also, had nothing to do with our fellowship.

Unfortunately, I have to face the fact that what my father wrote in his Internet story was composed, all in all, of many half-truths and untruths. He changed the chronological order of events to suit his case, although he was obliged on several points before the Commercial Court in Vienna, (before various judges) to in the future stop his untruthful statements about me and our fellowship.

Wiltrud Griess

Vienna on May 27, 1999
And in http://www.norweger.at/en/sachverhaltsdarstellung-auf-grund-einer-kriminalpolizeilichen-vorl.html she has this to say, apparently from a deposition before police while dealing with her father's slander against her friends
Wiltrud Griess said:
Presenting the facts of the case in response to a subpoena from the criminal police

(I have written this document, which was signed in the presence of a notary public, as an explanation and evidence which may be used in court, or for other legal purposes, should it be needed in order to reveal the truth. I have temporarily withheld one name on this document.)

Presenting the facts of the case in response to a subpoena from the criminal police.

At the age of 10-11 years, my brother - 14 years old at that time - came to me in my room. His name is NN. We lived at Vienna 8, Schlösselg. 19/19 at that time. He began to undress me, got into bed with me, and satisfied himself sexually on me. This whole thing was repeated several times whenever our parents were not at home, and my brother assaulted me indecently each time to the point of erection.

As time went on, and as I came nearer and nearer to puberty, the fear of my becoming pregnant became greater and greater. I was passive every time, I loathed it, and was greatly relieved when the act was over. I didn't think about resisting, because I was afraid of his violent temper.

After such an incident, my menstration was late, and I panicked and confided this to my mother. I was about 16 years old at that time. My mother felt that a child fathered by my brother ought not be born, so she put me into a bathtub of hot water and added very hot water from the boiler. Then she kept adding more in an attempt to abort a possible pregnancy. This treatment caused me severe circulatory problems. In retrospect, I had severe pangs of conscience, that I might possibly have killed a child. My mother pressured me into not telling my father. She thought he would kill NN. As a child, I had been unlucky enough to witness my father using violence against my mother. As far as I know, they had also used marriage counselling because of their marital conflicts. My mother impressed it upon me to say "no" to my brother whenever he made indecent advances toward me. On another occasion, I refused him and he left me in peace. But then, I again had pangs of conscience because I had not been submissive to him.

At that time, I already had massive learning and concentration difficulties, and awful problems with inter-personal relationships because of all of these incidents. In the entrance exam for the Musical Therapy School, it was decided in the psychological section that I was psychologically too weak for such a training.
This inside family portrait makes me wonder how the families of other people in the FECRIS/CAN/ICSA world would look on closer inspection. My understanding is that Griess embarked in a decade long harassment campaign against the "cult" which took in his daughter, so how far could the other "cult" harassment cases from all the associated cult-busters look be from this one example, perpetrated by one octogenarian who has to this day not been disowned by I.C.S.A. who *should* know about this. This incident started in mid-1980s and the documents displayed there are from end 1990s. Now, 12-13 years later, those documents are still up at their site what lets me think that they hold the incidents in lively memory.

"Smiths Friends" had another a member, Austrian Dr. Karin Espegard nee Köberl who married somebody from Norway. She was abducted and "brainwashed" by her family and other people, one of them a Ted Patrick, a thug from the C.A.N., and a companion only called "Brenda". This is described at their website, including some court documents. Interesting is that the two USans involved in the abduction were treated to a separate court proceeding from her family and this incident appears to not be known in the US records of C.A.N. infamy. Since Griess the father has been into "cult-busting" since 1977 (when he founded his club) at least, it can be surmised that he already had the contacts to FECRIS and CAN/AFF back then and could have organized the USan thugs who took part in this case.

I've been wondering if anybody else is still following this issue. I am, albeit slowly.

I have been following trails all around the US, mostly west coast, so only recently managed to get back to the MCES. So, in case nobody else has noticed, the MCES is associated with something called "Penn Foundation" (www.pennfoundation.org), apparently called into life by a psychiatrist and outstanding citizen during the 1950s/1960s (iirc) as a way to help the mentally frail in the area. The Penn Foundation is homed in what looks like a wooden family house, very inconspicuous, across the street of a hospital in Sellersville, PA. According to one of it's Form 990s:
Penn Foundation F990 said:
Mental Health Services

During the 2010-2011 fiscal year, Penn Foundation's mental health programs provided 98,234 services to over 6,100 clients

Mental Health Outpatient Services provides comprehensive evaluations, counseling, and medication management for individuals, couples, and families presenting with mental health and co-occurring disorders.

Through its Drug Study program, Penn Foundation offers individuals the opportunity to participate in closely monitored drug trials with emerging psychiatric medications.

Through its Nursing Home program, Penn Foundation provides mental health and substance use services to residents of area retirement facilities as well as to older adults in the community
The sentence about their "drug study program" which I bolded reads to me like a legally innocuous way of stating that they are running drug experiments on the general public for entities of the pharma industry. They also run a "nursing home program", what I found weird because their main office building looks like a wooden one family house unit. So it came out that they cooperate with (or are the same thing as) something called "Pennsylvania Clubhouse Coalition" which is the same as a "Faith Christian Academy" in Sellersville, PA. The "Clubhouse", see paclubhouse.org, appears to be a boarding house in the woods across the street from a rundown church (the "academy"). Leaves me wondering where most of their 6100 clients are. This whole nest of do-gooders consists of 5 distinct 501(c)(3) "non-profits" with in part overlapping personnel and/or shared locations. The people named as officers appear to be employees or related in other ways to hospitals and similar institutions of the by all appearances thriving "mental health" industry of south-eastern Pennsylvania ("Clubhouse" appears to be what they call the places where they house the mentally infirm). The PA Clubhouse coalition was given initial funding (about US$500K iirc) in 1992 by the Pew Foundation, the same Pew Foundation which funded the American Family Foundation and possibly the Cult Awareness Network.
-----
Also in case nobody else has noticed, of the people in the wider network around CAN/AFF several MKULTRA-connected creeps have been mentioned, amont them Margaret Singer and Jolly West. There is also the still existing False Memory Syndrome Foundation (fmsfonline.org) and luminaries such as Martin Theodor Orne, a jew from Vienna who went to the USA to study torture, his creepy widow Emily Carota Orne (who looks and dresses like the crazy West-Bank settlers), and his legacy, the Pennsylvania University Unit for Experimental Psychiatry, see www.med.upenn.edu/uep/.

What all these MKULTRA-related people, namely Singer, West, Orne and others who have appeared in the context of AFF/CAN/ICSA ... have in common, is their involvement in various capacities, mostly as "expert witnesses", in the trials of murderers or serial killers during several decades. Some names I think most people recognize would be Jack Ruby, Charles Manson and "family", Sirhan Sirhan, the "Hillside Stranglers", Ted Bundy, the "Beltway Snipers" or John Lee Malvo & friend, Henry Lee Lucas, Son of Sam, Zacarias Moussaoui ...
I have some difficulty explaining what I mean. So perhaps you'll want to read the following piece by Dave McGowan, which let something make "click" within me: http://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Theres_something_about_Henry.doc (a wiki page), a 50-page essay on Henry Lee Lucas and the serial killer phenomenon.
To explain what I am seeing, there are three related things to be considered in relation to each other: first, I have the theme of a network of people always being called to testify in court cases involving either serial killers of "loony nutters" who murder high-profile people in politics. These people are professionals in the fields of psychology/psychiatry and are known to be related to the spook world, they are also related to the CAN/AFF theme. Second, McGowan relates the phenomenon "serial killers" to satanic covens around the US which collectively would have served as a support base for the deeds of these perps. In a book mentioned by McGowan ("The Ultimate Evil" by Terry Maury) there is the case of Arlis Perry, a 19y/o from North Dakota who was married to a sudent at Stanford Uni. Arlis was murdered on campus church in 1974 and the murder remains unresolved. The author says that it is possible that the was followed from her native North Dakota to California because she and a friend had apparently attempted to convert to christianity the members of a satanist coven there, what would have been her death sentence, info which was related by the "Son of Sam" who had it from his satanist network.
Third, and this made "click" for me, McGowan states near the end of his essay
Dave McGowan said:
First and foremost is the rather obvious fact that serial killers scare the hell out of people. With the possible exception of school/workplace shootings, nothing better serves to facilitate the promotion of a 'law-and-order' agenda than the palpable fear aroused by the specter of the marauding serial killer, dividing the population into an every-man-for-himself mentality. Anyone, after all, could be a serial killer hiding behind a mask of civility: a co-worker, a friend, a neighbor, even a family member.
Now, how many serial killer-related incidents have there been during the last, say, 20 years, and how many "school/workplace shooting" incidents have there been during the same timeframe? And, which kind of phenomenon is becoming less common and which more common?
Perhaps the serial killer phenomenon, with a presumed support and logistics base in satanic covens which in turn owe their collective existence to the good offices of the US intel community (remember "religion on the package/label, intel inside"?), was phased out in favor of an operative model of strategy of tension based on "school/workplace shootings" and "terrorism" which would have been deemed more effective and which mind-controlled perps would have their operative support base directly within the "mental health" community, perhaps because psychiatrists are more dependable than satanists with an evil calling? Recently, after the Sandy Hook incident, it was unveiled that in about all school shooting incidents psych drugs (and previous contact to psychologists) were involved, what seems to be "convenient".
-----
On page 14 of this thread I mentioned the C.A.N. archive at UCSB. That link contains a long list of people and (mainly) groups in which the C.A.N. had shown interest by way of collecting material. I looked at the list, and while many no way are "cults" or even religious, pretty much all of those entities seem to be in some way related to the US spook industry: Esalen, Process Church, Scientology, Acorn, Amway, ADL, Bahai (yes, they too), Branch Davidians ... what woke me up to this was the mention of a certain "Comunidad Los Horcones" of which I am sure nobody has ever heared. There are several places calles "Los Horcones" or "El Horcon" through South America. The one which I knew is here (google maps) and is not even acknowledged as a place. It is a small fisher village on the pacific coast in Chile. The place became somewhat "in" among certain people when Pablo Neruda got a small house there in the 1960s and was followed by a coterie of friends and well-to-do arse-lickers who also bought houses there. Over time a milieu of hippies using drugs and camping on the beach developed and became well-known in Chile as a synonym for, well, a licentious way life. Supposing that the same thing is meant, I wonder what importance a milieu of several dozen people camping on a beach in South America and mostly inebriated can have to US spooks. That would be a detail.
If I zoom out, what I see is that the CAN/AFF, spook-world appendages, are watching over a long list of entities which are related to the spook world in one or another way. What gives?
By extension, Fecris and Miviludes would also be appendages of the spook world.
I think I've lost the thread so I'll stop here. Hope that what is here is not too confusing.

Back
Top Bottom