Joining the private FOTCM Board

I know that this thread has been going on for quite some time so I thought I repost the first post of this thread for those who have forgotten it and the newer members who may have not read it:

As you probably know, or you will find out soon, there is a private sub-forum for FOTCM members. If you have received a FOTCM welcome package this only means that you are registered as a FOTCM member. Access to the private board is not granted automatically when you join the Fellowship though, but is instead decided by the Moderators/Admins for each of you on an individual basis.

The Fellowship is like an extended family in the making and the membership area is a virtual community where we as a group further the support of our members and discuss work on the common aim and related projects. Naturally, since we then are getting closer to each other we would like to know a bit about our new members before we invite them to our space; what are your challenges in life (we all have them), what are you going through, what are your circumstances? Here we look to the open forum on your participation.

On average, around 100 posts should be able to give us an outline of you and your interests. But it's not the number that counts most (sometimes 20-30 posts would suffice, other times 500 is not enough). What counts is where you put your energy and to what extent you are on board with the line of force that "defines" us. Are you interested and participating in our Diet and health, Éiriú Eolas, psychology and cognitive science, Work, Swamp boards? (The latest one has a limited access and is visible for Forum members who have at least 50 posts registered Forum members only.) Remember, we are not looking to see if you are perfect, because nobody is, we are looking to see how in practice you resonate with and apply the Fellowship principles.

You're welcome to post any related questions you may have in this thread. :)

Yes, it was sent out in May. I'm guessing it got lost along the way, cuz 6 months is way too long for a parcel to arrive. We'll send you a new one the next time a batch is sent out, but it might be a little bit before that happens.
Hi Beau, two days ago I received the certificate, thank you very much!!!!, it is very significant for me, and pretty too :-)
I have a couple questions for to make the donation for it.
1- could I send the donation by mail to FOTCM- North Carolina?
2-Did you receive my donation (by postal service) of the crystals I sent last December? (just for to know if you received my donation -it was a little old style, but it is easier that way for me, at the moment I don't have a bank account)
please when you have the chance I would appreciate very much if you let me know which is the donation suggested by the certificate/shipping and if is ok for you if I could send the donation by mail to North Carolina.

Hi Beau, two days ago I received the certificate, thank you very much!!!!, it is very significant for me, and pretty too :-)
I have a couple questions for to make the donation for it.
1- could I send the donation by mail to FOTCM- North Carolina?
2-Did you receive my donation (by postal service) of the crystals I sent last December? (just for to know if you received my donation -it was a little old style, but it is easier that way for me, at the moment I don't have a bank account)
please when you have the chance I would appreciate very much if you let me know which is the donation suggested by the certificate/shipping and if is ok for you if I could send the donation by mail to North Carolina.
Sending by mail is totally OK. And we did receive your donation, thanks so much!

I’m wondering is it possible to send the application form and money online. It will take up a lot of time that I don’t have to send all this through the post. I have set up a monthly donation today and will add sporadic ones as money comes in. Can that count towards the application “fee”?

I’m wondering is it possible to send the application form and money online. It will take up a lot of time that I don’t have to send all this through the post.
From a legal point of view, we need a signed hard copy of your application. Without that, you are not officially a member. But sending a donation online is fine.

I have set up a monthly donation today and will add sporadic ones as money comes in. Can that count towards the application “fee”?
Yes, that will be fine.

From a legal point of view, we need a signed hard copy of your application. Without that, you are not officially a member. But sending a donation online is fine.

Yes, that will be fine.
Ah, okay, I’ll try to find the time to go print this out and send it over. I’ll have to go print out some tax papers these days, so I might do that then. Thanks for the reply, Beau.

Yes, that will be fine.
Just wanted to let you know I sent the signed application some 10 days ago. When you receive it, you’ll find that the envelope has been opened and resealed with sellotape. I had a lot of stuff to post and do that day and forgot to sign the papers. I remembered a bit later and went back to the post office on my way home and managed to get the clerks to open the envelope. I then signed the papers and resealed the envelope. Just saying so you guys don’t think there was any mail tampering involved. Cheers

Just found a great surprise while taking out the rubbish and peeking inside the mailbox. I got the documents confiming my status as an official member of FOTCM. Feels good to be a part of this great Fellowship. I look forward to many more years of networking with you guys and also becoming a full member with access to the private forum. I hope you will find me worthy of such an honor and responsibility.

Hi FOTCM,
Several years ago I joined the FOTCM. I would love to join the private board. For many years, I haven't been posting that much. In the last few, I've been posting more albeit more in the general forum. Not quite sure of the details of the process--would I get a invite randomly once I become a "known entity" or do I formally request membership?

Hi FOTCM,
Several years ago I joined the FOTCM. I would love to join the private board. For many years, I haven't been posting that much. In the last few, I've been posting more albeit more in the general forum. Not quite sure of the details of the process--would I get a invite randomly once I become a "known entity" or do I formally request membership?

Hi cassandri, it is the former: once you've networked enough for us to see that you are committed to growing in the same direction as us you will be admitted to the private board. If the private board was available on request it would cease to be a safe environment for likeminded people to network as we'd have no control over who requests access.

It may be useful to read through this thread, especially the opening post, as many people have asked about this before and you may find the answers they received to be informative :-)

Hi cassandri, it is the former: once you've networked enough for us to see that you are committed to growing in the same direction as us you will be admitted to the private board. If the private board was available on request it would cease to be a safe environment for likeminded people to network as we'd have no control over who requests access.

It may be useful to read through this thread, especially the opening post, as many people have asked about this before and you may find the answers they received to be informative :-)

Hello Ant22, I managed to join FOTCM six months ago and have not heard of my status as an applicant ever since.

I could well imagine that this is due to the crystals keeping everyone busy. My main reason for applying is to develop a communication with FOTCM and its members once this site is taken down or blocked by our rulers.

@Ant22 thank you for your kind reply. I'll read through the thread more. I'll keep plugging away on my posting/networking.

Back
Top Bottom