Jonathan Adampants - Spirit

ScioAgapeOmnis

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,

In the latest Connecting the Dots there is a video at the bottom that explains why viruses are artificial nanotechnology. I found it surprisingly lucid and it made a lot of sense. I don't know it is in fact true, but the reasoning I thought was very sound. At the end of the video it says that the audio was taken from something called "Phase 3" by someone named adampants, and I was intrigued so I did some digging. Apparently someone who refers to himself as Jonathan Adampants posted some audio and videos about his thought about life, the universe, and everything, and he did this over the course of a few years. I found the compilation of all of the material on a torrent here:

_http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4982186/Jonathan_Adampants___Spirit

Since all the videos are free, I don't think there's any copyright/piracy concerns to download the entire collection via the above torrent, but if there are, please remove the link. Anyway, the more I listen to this guy, the more I like him, and he definitely has a lot of thoughts that often correlate closely to the C's. According to him his knowledge comes from being "inspired" by the Universe itself, which is apparently a form of channeling. But he does appear to not take anything on faith, and is very lucid and critical and seems very knowledgeable about many subjects. He does state that a lot of his information cannot be directly confirmed by research because a lot of it is just not yet known to science, or is misunderstood. I know a lot of what he says is very true about the true nature of our reality, but some things, like the part about viruses being nanotechnology for example, I really couldn't say one way or another. But I can say that I just love listening to him speak - his thought process is very lucid, relaxed, and just seems to make a lot of sense. But making sense isn't the same as actually being true of course - but it doesn't stop it from being fascinating to consider.

There is a Readme.txt file that comes with the torrent that suggests a good viewing/listening order of the meterial, and I'm relatively at the beginning but I'm already very intrigued and impressed and just cannot stop listening to it. Most of the audio files come with caption files and I find that VLC media player (only the best media player in the world that plays every audio or video file format that exists) works great to listen/watch this stuff. However, I would appreciate if anyone could see something glaringly wrong with what he says, that I cannot see. What I do find potentially dangerous is that so far I haven't heard him reference a network, and as we know, you cannot get out of this world alone. Also, channeling without a group is also risky business and is bound to be distorted much more. I'm not sure if he's putting too much faith in the information he receives as being true, and sometimes it does seem like this is the case, and his seeming "understanding" could be subjective/wrong without him realizing it. Nevertheless, he sounds like a smart guy that definitely sees a lot of what is wrong with the word and has a lot of keen insights, and that alone makes it interesting to listen to, at least for me.

I realize the torrent file is very large, so I will paste the contents of the caption files from one of the series called "Let the Healing Begin" here. But I'll only paste the beginning part because it takes a long time to turn the caption file into a readable format, and the audio series is like 4 hours long. This particular series is also available on google video here.

Hi, this is Jonathan. So this is going to be, the next phase of getting out the information that I need to get out in this time slot... of existence. What is this information for? Is this going to be information that you are to memorize? No. And you'll understand that later. What I need to do is make perfectly clear.. the essentials of creation. To call them "Laws" or any word... for some reason, I cant find the right word. To call them "Laws" of creation, "Laws" of life, completely misses the point. Because if you see it as some sort of rule and regulation that you have to adhere to, that immediately means you're disconnected from creation itself. And this is the state of... the world. I haven't personally met anybody who understands it yet completely. That doesn't mean they're not out there But in my personal experience I have not. And so, because of that, this next phase is required. So you need to understand what is going on how to get a better fix on the nature of the structural reality that you're in, and I'll do my best to impart to you what has been infused into me. But ultimately, you are going to have to seek the creator itself. Of course, I mean you're a creation... And if you don't do that, then you're just artificial intelligence. And you're... you're a tumor. You're part of cancer.

But to say these things and not have any understanding of what they are, means nothing. So what I need to be able to do, what I am able to do, is describe it. A lot of people say: "what, so you are communicating with the creator?" "shouldn't your accent change?" "shouldn't you not swear anymore?" Listen, when you're dealing with the creator, it takes what you have, within your brain, your consciousness,
your personality, your experience, and assembles it together, from that for expression. Therefore, people thousands of years ago will express themselves on behalf of the creator in a way that their personality was formulated then. So, I mean, you need to understand, individuality is a gift from from life, from creation, that's why there's a huge attempt to get rid of individuality. If you connect to the creator you're not suddenly going to become me, what is the point of that? You only enhance your individuality when you come into communication with the creator. You copy less, and less and less, and you just become. But see, all this right now sounds like a fortune cookie, until I explain some of the real essentials that you need to know, so let me just do that, ok?

And just, something about swearing, swearing is not the word you use, it's the energy you emit. So, "so" could be a swear word, depending on how I say it and what my intentions are with it. But, you're all focused on structure and that's the trap, that's the insanity. And I'm gonna do my best to help you understand enough to make you realize, that there is a creation force that there is, something you should be seeking. Most of my knowledge is not from any book, any lecture, any video, any movie, any mentor, it is direct infusion of knowledge into me. I've had, two noble-prize winning ideas that I know of the second one last summer or two summers ago... was that there are no neutrons in an atom. Now, I didn't read that anywhere. I knew it... I was able to deduce it, that information was infused... into me, from the creative force. And I know why there are no neutrons. I can explain it.

See, trying to memorize "this theory" or "that theory" is missing the boat altogether. Education is purely to separate you from what you are. It's how it's set up. As a child is growing, you can have the child have a really good understanding of what the universe is by age 4, 5, 6 and so the next phase has to occur, which is that which gets you to see for yourself. The problem is that you've been lied to about God, and you don't understand that yet. I mean, you may understand the sentence, and the sentence structure but there's so much more, involved with that than most people can know yet. so what I need to get into, is the very basics of reality. As put into my being, from that which creates everything, which is... me. And you're like "What ?", well it's also you. Now, it's going to be very hard to understand. When I say it like that it sounds like a fortune cookie, it sounds like, you know, some sort of like I should be floating on some sort of bobbing mushroom. That's the best a human being can grasp. Well its time to show you what you can grasp and how easily you can grasp it.

And we'll start with the nature of reality. Telling somebody that reality is an illusion is not going to do much. so I need to make that more clear, to you. Since everything is that way there is no such thing as an illusion therefore it cancels itself out. Put it this way, all of the cells in your body are consciously aware. Would you really want them to sit there and be aware of just sitting there and be structural pattern for you? just to metabolize for you, and be enslaved by you, to make you up? knowing they are consciously aware? or would you want them to be able to dream? Dream up a... holographic reality that seems real so they can all interact with each other, on a level that doesn't really affect you and you are happy that they could... I mean which would you want? Do you want your cells to be your slaves? Or do you want them to feel that while they're alive that get to have a life and express things and do things and interact with each other, and seem to have individual identities, and all of that... Well sure. What I'm going to explain to you will make a lot of this pretty clear. First of all, to learn something new... A lot of the reasons that people have trouble with that and especially science, if they are told that they are not scientific its because just that, they have been told that. They intimidate themselves before they hear something, so that they, inhibit their ability to understand. So when I start speaking about this stuff, I just want you to not intimidate yourself. Know that I will bring it around to make sure you understand.

Hopefully most of you, that are listening to this know what an "atom" is. An atom would be... A certain type of energy confined to a what you call a nucleus center area with a complementary energy around it, bathing it,
surrounding it. So that, when they come together, their effect on anything on its scale of existence is neutral. So, you're told in chemistry that you have protons, and you count up the protons. And.. you have neutrons
and then you have.. electrons that are orbiting the nucleus. If you get high enough up in chemistry maybe you get into organic chemistry. Organic chemistry is a really good one to make you understand life. Not if you memorize organic chemistry, only if you understand it, from the consciousness of the atom, because the atom is conscious. But they tell you you have different "orbitals" they give them different layer names: S,P,D,F they align the electrons... they chart them as spinning one way and then they pair themselves to another electron within there that is coupled to it that spins the opposite way. up spin, and a down spin. and that's not what's occurring.

So let me explain to you what is occurring. In an atom, you have the energy in the center it is a certain amount of "mass", if you wanna call it that. Its existence is a combination of other energies. and their interference with each other. Then you have, this other type of energy they give it a positive charge, they assign it, like they're assigning everything here "good" and "bad", "yes", "no". They give the nucleus positive charge, and the
electron cloud a negative charge. The electron cloud is the type of energy that the nucleus of the atom, the proton, always wants to find itself inside of. Because the protons are what you would call a positive or outward energy or symbolically "male" energy. And it seeks to be inside the "female" energy. Which will surround and absorb. Just like with sexual intercourse, you have a male and your male organ goes inside the female organ.
That's what they have based electrical circuitry, they call it male and female coupling, male and female parts. Well, see, the electron cloud, that energy is a more dynamic complex, dimensional type of energy. And it is not particles that are flying around the nucleus, it is a fluid consciousness energy. And they say: "well, then what's an electron?" "electrons beaming off". Well all that means is that a certain amount of energy is allocated out and it assumes the most efficient use of space which is... a sphere. But when it comes back into an electron cloud it delocalizes itself and becomes part of... like a drop falling into the ocean. So when they talk about certain types of energies that couple oh, we have this "up spin" and "down spin" and different orbitals. Orbitals in an atom would be very similar to chakras, on you... how they interface, and I'll get to that later.

But you don't have this particles spinning around, they are only that when they need to be. For example, anybody that knows how to manipulate their own chi and focus their chi, maybe you've seen martial artists do this...
they're localizing a lot of that energy to one point which would be similar to the materialization of an electron. It's not even material, well material, of that energy. It is not particles that are spinning, it's a fluid consciousness and you know there are different types of that energy within there, then what you are dealing with really is "Phase". And before I go on... I really want you to understand. to understand this... This is not a chemistry lesson, I'm explaining to you what you need to know to become what you are. So this is not something you should blow off and say "Oh well I don't need to know chemistry" this isn't chemistry, there are chemists, that have looked at this and tried to quantify it but that's not what I'm talking about. When I use the term "phase" what I mean by that is... well, say you make two fists and you're throwing out punches with both arms at the same time, meaning.. both fists go out and then come back and then out and back and you're looking at say, 10 feet in front of you how much air is displaced from that vantage point, from both fists going out
at the same time pushing air and then sucking it back as they are coming back towards your chest. Compared to say, if you alternate punches where the left hand is out while the right is back and the right is out when the left is back, how much air is displaced 10 feet in front of you? because see, if both fists are going out at the same time you have doubled the amplitude, doubled the force, doubled the amount pushing on the air,
and then sucking it back and creating and those wave pulses in the air. However, if you're alternating punches as one is pushing air, the other is pulling air and they cancel out their effect.

That's a very good way to look at phase. And they would call that "180 degrees out of phase" or "opposite". as one is, inducing force the other is retracting force or pulling back... I guess, as one is pushing the other is pulling, put it that way in your mind. Well, the same thing occurs with light, sound, electromagnetic waves, thought, neural impulses. And, so yeah it's true, if I play a 500 hertz tone to you, say directly 10 feet in front of you, they call it 0 degrees azimuth, they are always thinking in terms of 360 degrees when they're quantifying things. And say I play a 500 hertz, what's really occurring is something is pushing and pulling on air just like your fist is going out and back. It is displacing the air but 500 times per second. Then you understand if I where to put a speaker right next to it and play 500hz same frequency - meaning, the same speed it's still displacing the air 500 times per second. However, think of it like fists that go alternating out and back, out and back, as one part of the diaphragm on one speaker is pushing on the air like one fist going out and displacing the air they other is pulling back, they call that "compression" and "rarefaction" when you're dealing with sound. "Rarefying" mean creating a void "Compression" - compressing it together. Same thing with your fists going out. But what would happen, if one is pulling back on the air while one is pushing and they're both 500 hertz, they are both the exact same amount of time the same number of cycles per second but exactly opposite to each other, or 180 degrees out of phase it's going to cancel out its effect on the air and you wont hear anything. and they call this "phase cancelling".

Ok? Well the same thing now, occurs with the electron consciousness it is vibratory. and so, it doesn't have to be something that is pushing in and out, A frequency can be... just a number of times something does something per unit of measurement of time. Those are interchangeable because "time" is a result of that. but think of it simply, so if you have part of the electron consciousness vibrating one way and the other one that it's matched to is at the same amount of time per second, the same cycles per second, the same "hertz", the same "frequency" which is how many times per second it does what it does. It could be twisting back and forth,
it could be oscillation, up down, to it, whatever... Blinking can be a frequency... how many times do you blink per second... how many times do you breath per secon... how many times do you think about your feet per second... This is quantitative. When you're dealing with a quantum, that's an attempt to arrest life... that's dealing with "how much". That's why it's funny when I hear people that claim to be spiritual talk about how much they life quantum physics... That's all mathematics and formulas and you know, they may hear someone like say, Deepak Chopra discuss quantum mechanics in reality, and then feel they understand quantum physics.

But it's not the quantum physics you like, it's the qualitative nature of life. Physics deals with the physical, and what is affecting the physical from a physical point of view. But anyway, in this consciousness of the electron... consciousness, I don't even like to call it "Electron" because that implies that it's a particle, I like to call it "Dark Energy". Not that I'm... embracing good and bad, light and dark... and I'll get into that, but we'll use that as a better example. As one part is vibrating, the other one will couple to it, part of that consciousness, the same frequency but 180 degrees out of phase with it, therefore making it and rendering it neutral. This is why they tell you that an atom is 99.9% empty space, it is not... the energy is there it just phase cancelling itself out, meaning there are no wavelengths of that consciousness for you to... read. But it has gone nowhere.
The observance of this will tell you why the illuminati do what they do. Trying to play God, by always balancing an equation to try to seek neutrality. It's why they try to control good and bad they're trying to balance a mathematical equation. You'll understand that later, as to why that is missing it. See, what they are doing... math is not life and that's what they embrace.. numerology, structure, geometry, mathematics, numbers. quantitative elements. And because their point of view is that way, what's happening right now is like that cartoon of bugs bunny, where maybe a leak will spring in something holding water, and he'll put his finger up against it, and another one will spring, and he'll try to cover that and then another one spring he puts his nose up against it and another one springs out... Every time they try to plug a leak another one is going to spring out. Trying to arrest the nature of life with math... that's what's happening, it's what has happened.

But lets go back to an atom though cause this is very important. So am I telling you that, that there are only 2 energies in an electron cloud and they phase cancel each other out? No. It's just that which is paired with another one will phase cancel it out. So how does consciousness manifest then? Switching the phase to double the amplitude in a moment ... materialization ... and then switching back to phase cancel, it can pop out anywhere. and that's why a lot of people miss that. They'll watch a movie like: "What The Bleep Do We Know" it's called, and say an electron can be anywhere at any given time... No, it's a fluid consciousness, it can pop out anywhere at any given time by shifting phase and interacting and it doesn't have to shift to exactly the same, it can be 45 degrees out of phase, it can just create the amount of amplitude it needs to create an interference pattern between the two energies within it. So, what happens is once you get beyond the first orbital they say you need 8 electrons... 8 bytes to a bit in a computer... let me explain something to you, when you see these UFO examples, and all these UFOs that look like light coming to.. an organized pattern and they start flickering and everybody says "oh look at the neat light show". What they are doing is communicating the same way atoms within a molecule will communicate with each other. They're shifting the phase to suddenly double the amplitude so that which was neutral suddenly lights up and if you're on that frequency and that time scale of an atom when the atom communicates with itself it would look identical to the UFOs you see flashing and doing the light dance with each other. if you... where on that time scale and that size and had the neural system to pick up the emitance you would see it as that. and there's a demonstrating for you right there the consciousness of a molecule and and atom.

Any thoughts?

SAO, I'm curious what it is that you see in this - specifically I mean.

I'm not sure specifically, most of the stuff I quoted above is beyond my ability to make much sense of actually, I can't even say if it's right or wrong. But there is a lot further on that does make sense, and I was very surprised how much correlated to the C's material as well. I'm trying to listen to it as critically as I can and some of it is really interesting, things I never really thought of in the way he talks about it. He refers to STS as basically a "cancer" consciousness, disconnected from the creator. It's possible that I'm stretching what he's saying and interpreting it via my own understanding to try to "make" it make sense, but it seems that STS, at least as it is expressed in our density, is a sort of "disease". And there is something about STS and entropy that is a kind of "disconnection" from the creative force - not necessarily the "creator" though. I don't think that's necessarily a judgment on it but more of how it behaves and its function in the universe and inside our minds. And he goes on to elaborate as well and essentially describes what we would call ponerization and various pathocracies and how we have developed them through childhood, and the only way out is to understand them, to understand ourselves and how all our thinking and emotions have been so twisted and corrupted. He talks about the mechanicalness of our existence and that in place of conscious, creative force we created "synthetic" replacements - like religions to try to fill a void. He hasn't yet mentioned psychopaths, however, but I didn't get through all of the material yet. He talks about what essentially amounts to 4th density STS and the "general law" essentially manipulating and controlling humanity, however.

And maybe I'm just surprised that someone not connected to this forum (that i know of) is Seeing so many of these things... it gave me a sense of hope that this group is not alone on this planet. It actually made me cry pretty uncontrollably while listening, and I still can't stop crying. And being so emotional could be clouding my judgment, so I thought it might be helpful to get input in case I'm giving this more credit than it is due. There is something beautiful in what he says, and just gave me the impression that maybe all is not yet lost.

I just finished listening to his four hour session "The Healing Begins NOW" (which you can listen to here _http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1800162049333604612). I would say that he has a lot of good points, and more than anything, he provoked a curiousity and sense of understanding in me. He has a lots of descriptions of this world that are closely related to what the C's say, and at the end of the above session there is even a sort of explanation of what is going to happen when the Wave hits, and why, and the effect it is going to have. It complements what Laura and the C's have already said on that, as far as I can tell.

His main weakness, it seems to me, is that he does not have a network which he can rely on, and he seems to be acknowledging that as well.

I can find, at the very least, several sentences in each paragraph that score very high on the "new age world salad" meter. I like this one in particular:

The electron cloud is the type of energy that the nucleus of the atom, the proton, always wants to find itself inside of.

I can see a book entitled "What protons really want - and how to give it to them"

He seems to be talking in terms and about things that are far beyond the capacity of normal people, so I am not surprised by his reference to Icke, since he does precisely the same thing. Lots of wonderful sounding claims about consciousness and the power of our minds and everything being illusion etc but all of totally impractical to the problems facing humanity right now. It is, IMO, and from this sample above, new age mumbo jumbo on scientific steroids.

Hi SAO,

I listened to the first hour of "The Healing Begins Now" and scanned the rest. Jonathan Adampant's
presentation of the scalar nature of reality is clear. This forms the basis of understanding cancer as
a "revolt" by cancer cells against mortality on one scale. He further uses the metaphor of cancer of
consciousness on the individual level to cancer of consciousness on the planetary scale.

JA talks about spontaneous remission of cancer as instant healing of consciousness of the cells in revolt
against mortality on the cellular or organ level. He then goes on the posit the possibility of this phenomenon
of spontaneous remission of the cancer on the planetary level. My first impression based on an incomplete
hearing and without consideration of possible disinformation with his mention of David Icke, is that I wish to listen to
the complete presentation. I have an appointment now, but will following this thread closely.

Perceval said:
I can find, at the very least, several sentences in each paragraph that score very high on the "new age world salad" meter. I like this one in particular:

The electron cloud is the type of energy that the nucleus of the atom, the proton, always wants to find itself inside of.

I can see a book entitled "What protons really want - and how to give it to them"
Well, listening to his "The Healing Begins NOW" I think I have some understanding of the idea he's trying to express, and it's not really like NAWS. It seems to be a real understanding of things, especially when he talks about what we would term the cryptogeographic being, and what its aims and methods are. Many of the other things though, like "there's no such things as neutrons" or how colors work, are things that he got "intuitively" from "talking to the creative force", which I understood to be pretty much talking to his higher self, and while much of what he says sounds plausible I still sort of prefer the "intuition hypothesis, but then you gotta research it" approach.

I'm kind of torn about this guy. On the one hand he gets a LOT of things right, and yet there are some things that are off. But for now I would like to wishfully believe that this has more to do with him simply not having access to a network that can address and correct such things rather than him being a part of some sort of agenda. I need to check out more of his talks to find out, I think.

Is there a reason that Google video page with The Healing Begins displays as related videos the following:
-Female Masturbation
-The Female Orgasm Explained
-Inventor builds She 3P0 robot
and
Female orgasms - making them bigger and better

that's just the page 1

Corto Maltese said:
Is there a reason that Google video page with The Healing Begins displays as related videos the following:
-Female Masturbation
-The Female Orgasm Explained
-Inventor builds She 3P0 robot
and
Female orgasms - making them bigger and better

that's just the page 1
I noticed that too. The only thing I can think of is that the subtitles in the video talks about sex, where the energy from the orgasm of sex without love goes to, and he also explains the symbology of male and female energies, and so on. Since Google Ads are word-based it would make sense, in an ironic sense. Kind of like how articles about the evilness of Microsoft and Bill Gates will had AdSense ads about Microsoft Office.

foofighter said:
Many of the other things though, like "there's no such things as neutrons" or how colors work, are things that he got "intuitively" from "talking to the creative force", which I understood to be pretty much talking to his higher self,

or someone else's 'higher self', and therein lies the potential problem. The planet is being pumped full of uncritically-scrutinised messages from 'higher selves'.

Like David Icke, for example, has connected MANY dots and made an astounding amount of interesting / valid conclusions for one guy working alone, BUT where did this start? from some unknown 'voice' in his head that stormed in unannounced, uninvited, and most everso likely with its own unspoken wider agenda, a la John Keel's 'Eighth Tower'. And what chance does a lone seeker have against forces like that?

I had the same initial reaction to the transcript SAO provided as Perceval, but what I find really interesting is these comments by those of you who have seen his video:

SAO said:
Anyway, the more I listen to this guy, the more I like him,
SAO said:
I'm not sure specifically, most of the stuff I quoted above is beyond my ability to make much sense of actually, I can't even say if it's right or wrong.

foofighter said:
and more than anything, he provoked a curiousity and sense of understanding in me.

go2 said:
My first impression based on an incomplete
hearing and without consideration of possible disinformation with his mention of David Icke, is that I wish to listen to
the complete presentation.

All of which might indicate that listening to or watching him gives a different impression than just reading the transcript - which - to my mind, indicates that he is having some sort of effect that is bypassing critical thinking facilities. Not having watched the video, I can't say this for certain, I just noticed what seems like a bit of a pattern, so perhaps it's not so much what he is saying (which from the transcript doesn't seem that impressive) as how he is saying it?

anart said:
so perhaps it's not so much what he is saying (which from the transcript doesn't seem that impressive) as how he is saying it?

I think so. It strikes me as a new age love and light pseudo version of NLP. The right mix of seemingly scientific and new agey words that leaves you with the impression that there is something interesting here, but for some strange reason you can't say what precisely

Perceval said:
anart said:
so perhaps it's not so much what he is saying (which from the transcript doesn't seem that impressive) as how he is saying it?
I think so. It strikes me as a new age love and light pseudo version of NLP. The right mix of seemingly scientific and new agey words that leaves you with the impression that there is something interesting here, but for some strange reason you can't say what precisely

I listened to more of JA this afternoon and the first independent thought was NLP.
I see this is Perceval's assessment as well.
For a hour or so last night I wished it were so simple.

Yeah I had a day or so to think about it now, and although he does mention a lot of things that most people don't know, there's a ton of stuff that is neither here nor there. Perhaps my fascination was because of all those truths he does mention, so when he spoke about other things I have no idea about in the same breath, it kinda makes you want to believe that the rest of it is just as true, and if you don't get it, that it's your own ignorance at fault. He also is very soft-spoken, his voice is very calming, and overall the way he speaks somehow creates the impression that he is very intelligent and does know what he's talking about, but that impression isn't necessarily accurate.

A few things that have been increasingly bugging me:

No sign that he's part of a network, he just trusts his intuition and his connection to "God" to receive accurate answers. This should be a red flag already, but I was actually entertaining the possibility that he had a very high level of "faith", and this somehow enabled him to somehow "access" the information he discusses. The reason I thought this is because I kept wondering how else he could arrive at the things he says I know to be true. It's always so weird when someone who sounds so intelligent and says so many truths and comes off as a sincere and well-intentioned person could in the same breath say total nonsense. It's just so bizarre. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time someone familiar with the C's material and other stuff that's out there (like Icke, Jones, whatever) would just create their own subjective pet theory and go off on their own acting like they "discovered" it all on their own somehow, so at least that's always a possibility.

Another issue is he actually discourages people from trying to use the internet and other resources to verify his information, but to instead "heal" themselves and their mind, to basically get rid of our dissociated and pathocratic state first, at which point we'll be able to establish a connection to our "intuition" and connection to the universe, and be able to "see" the truth of a lot of what he says. The problem with this is that we cannot assess the way we think with the way we think. I'm not sure how he expects people to "clean up" their machine without help. People will think they are using "intuition" and are truly understanding themselves when it will in fact be wishful thinking and more subjectivity.

The weird thing is he actually sounds very genuine, and he sounds like he's empathetic and truly wants to help people. Given the situation on the ground, I'm not sure how much it helps people to know about neutrons and other unverifiable scientific-sounding stuff he talks about. I'm sure that once people wake up by cleaning their machine on every level, we will begin to discover what we have been prevented from knowing either by our own minds or the PTB. So telling us this kind of stuff isn't helpful right now - we need to know how to fix what is wrong with us, and help each other figure it out and do this as we go. So in light of that, talking about the scientific-sounding stuff does come off kind of ego-ish, kinda like look at me and how smart I am and how I can talk about things that are way over your head and I know so much.

It is possible that he's sincere but simply does not realize himself that no one can really penetrate the veil without a network, and could be just overconfident in his abilities to do just that on his own. What results is a mix of truths and keen insights with marginally useful advice, and all that mixed with totally useless scientific-sounding stuff that I don't believe that he really knows if its true or not. As the C's said once when they explained some 4th density stuff to Laura and she seemed to understand it and it made sense - they said that she understands the principle but now she needs to find out if it is factual. Again, just because something appears to make sense and sound reasonable and logical doesn't mean it is in fact the truth. He also has an aversion to mathematics because he calls it "structure" that misses the consciousness that is truly responsible for this structure. That struck me as odd, I kinda get the point that a lot of our scientists miss "consciousness" as a factor and try to explain life and everything using chemicals and mechanical events. But I see no reason why someone cannot incorporate consciousness in their understanding of mathematics etc.

And yeah reading it back in text does create a different impression. I actually wanted to mention that its hard to really get an accurate impression just from reading, but its not because the reading is "skewing" something, it's the other way around, if you take away the smart-sounding soft-spoken voice, all you are left with is the data itself, and that in and of itself isn't as impressive as it seemed. It's weird how reading something versus listening to it can make such a difference.

SAO said:
I actually wanted to mention that its hard to really get an accurate impression just from reading, but its not because the reading is "skewing" something, it's the other way around, if you take away the smart-sounding soft-spoken voice, all you are left with is the data itself, and that in and of itself isn't as impressive as it seemed. It's weird how reading something versus listening to it can make such a difference.

It sounds like you recovered your balance and that's a good thing. :)

SAO said:
And maybe I'm just surprised that someone not connected to this forum (that i know of) is Seeing so many of these things... it gave me a sense of hope that this group is not alone on this planet. It actually made me cry pretty uncontrollably while listening, and I still can't stop crying. And being so emotional could be clouding my judgment, so I thought it might be helpful to get input in case I'm giving this more credit than it is due. There is something beautiful in what he says, and just gave me the impression that maybe all is not yet lost.

SAO, I've been impressed with, and learned from, many of your posts during the time I've been here, so when I read the above, it was like a red flag or something to me. Rather than making me curious about the videos, I was concerned about you and wanted to ask whether or not feelings of isolation and aloneness were being stimulated.

I also wanted to ask why it is important to have evidence that this 'group is not alone on this planet' and how that would give 'the impression that maybe all is not yet lost.'

Do you still feel this way or was all that resolved when you discovered the guy's influence over your emotions?

Back
Top Bottom