Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

This may fit here - starts with Le Bon, then Jung et cetera. Animation moving through Mass Psychosis: Menticide.

Edit: mistake

What a great video. Transmarginal inhibition techniques on humanity no doubt lead to this kind of mass psychosis. I feel like countering these effects and keeping oneself "hygienic" helps us to ride this incoming wave, and have the patience to help others treat their own diseases of the mind through asking them to participate in the learning process, as the Cs put it.

The narrator is Academy of Ideas, who I highly recommend. On many of his videos, he touches on parts of the Work through a philosophical lens, through which the context helps greatly in understanding certain self-development concepts, such as the idea of "individuation".

What a great video. Transmarginal inhibition techniques on humanity no doubt lead to this kind of mass psychosis. I feel like countering these effects and keeping oneself "hygienic" helps us to ride this incoming wave, and have the patience to help others treat their own diseases of the mind through asking them to participate in the learning process, as the Cs put it.

The narrator is Academy of Ideas, who I highly recommend. On many of his videos, he touches on parts of the Work through a philosophical lens, through which the context helps greatly in understanding certain self-development concepts, such as the idea of "individuation".

Yeah - what awesome video! Great illustrations, too. This is the blueprint for sure. I felt some relief in seeing it all laid out so succinctly.

It would be awesome to see a similar presentation of the hyperdimensional nature of origins of the earthly feeding pyramid, kinda like an animation of Michael Topper's Precis on Good and Evil.

Given that Peterson has studied totalitarian movements, it was only a matter of time before he saw where we are presently heading. Hopefully he won't have to face a backlash if he starts speaking out more openly, and I wonder if it would even be a wise thing to do given his personal context and his recent experience with illness and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom