Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Looks like Candace Owens is also wondering just what happened to Jordan Peterson. She also brings up Mikhaila's recent tweet (since deleted) about censoring speech and the strange Twitter interactions between her, JP, and Nick Fuentes that followed the tweet. Seems like they both might be disintegrating.

I think she went a little bit hard on Peterson on coming clean about the Benzos. Her point being that he lost some of his following because he contradicted his 12 rules after developing dependency on the anti-anxiety drug, and perhaps lying about it. I hadn't thought about it that way, my take at the time was that the he fell prey of the medical establishment, making himself bad health related decisions. And even if he didn't handle it in the best way, his message, through his videos and books, remained helpful.

On the tweets directed at Fuentes and the views he adopted after October 7 I fully agree with Owens though, and tend to think this is what actually has driven people away from him.

On the tweets directed at Fuentes and the views he adopted after October 7 I fully agree with Owens though, and tend to think this is what actually has driven people away from him.

I think we can see some of what the programming done to him was by now. He's a raging Zionist and nothing more than a kind of tv presenter for the Daily Wire, alot of his videos are nothing about the practical psychological help he was giving before his illness but all on the culture wars now. He's utterly wasted doing it he's a brilliant psychologist but he's crap at this other stuff! And he cannot seem to stop talking about the stories of the Old testament it's almost like he's gripped by an obsession. He has also aged a hell of alot over the past few years and looks bloody miserable compared to videos taken in 2019. Maybe he needs to see a psychologist?

And it's not just the White House. I saw a couple of graphics from Track AIPAC that are pretty intense.

As Cynthia McKinney had made clear long ago, and it was happening well before that, all newcomers to congress must pledge for Israel, no buts about it, or, you get no money.

Old SOTT article (2015) interview with Cynthia - basically the rats in the Washington sewer.

The punishment meted out to me by AIPAC and both the Democratic and Republican Parties taught me a host of lessons about the limitations of U.S. democracy. My eyes have been opened to how totally and thoroughly the U.S. state has been penetrated by operatives who have no interest in protecting or perfecting the United States of America. Yet, the perpetrators of this disregard at best, treason at worst, would have the average U.S. resident believe that his or her problem is really the Blacks, Latinos, or Muslims. I have learned that The Cabal (as I call this group) are very good at committing crimes and yet pointing the finger at everyone else while leaving a trail of tragedy and hurt behind them. For more information on how I was personally affected by this treatment, please see my book, Ain't Nothing Like Freedom. For an example of how another Congressional election was subverted by The Cabal, please read Gus Savage's Congressional Record remarks about his experiences at the hands of the Israel Lobby.

Seems like they both might be disintegrating.

Seems much in evidence, or at least, they have membership in the Canadian Hasbara.

I think she went a little bit hard on Peterson on coming clean about the Benzos. Her point being that he lost some of his following because he contradicted his 12 rules after developing dependency on the anti-anxiety drug, and perhaps lying about it. I hadn't thought about it that way, my take at the time was that the he fell prey of the medical establishment, making himself bad health related decisions. And even if he didn't handle it in the best way, his message, through his videos and books, remained helpful.
There where a lot of people at the time who where very upset about this - I can see why in hindsight, and given how Candice framed it. He needed to be honest.
Adding to that his take on the COVID vaccine (at least to start with), probably also lost him followers. His 'not paying attention to reality' you could say.
Adding to what she said about his Muslim following here, I suspect a reasonable chunk of people where similar to us and aware of Israel's crimes for some time. Or at the very least, got a bad taste from the pure blood lust the 'give em hell' tweet created.
Peterson is supposed to be stopping people 'going to hell'. So another cognitive dissonance.

I've thought a lot about these things with regards to Peterson. Given he is so public you can track a lot of these thinking errors/incorrect beliefs (lies), and as a case study it is really interesting to see how these errors compound over time (influencing his choices) and lead to where he is now.
It also shows that lack of knowledge of reality (i.e. the hyperdimensional nature, ponerology etc) has an additional negatively compounding effect the more potential influence someone has.

Looks like Candace Owens is also wondering just what happened to Jordan Peterson. She also brings up Mikhaila's recent tweet (since deleted) about censoring speech and the strange Twitter interactions between her, JP, and Nick Fuentes that followed the tweet. Seems like they both might be disintegrating.

Yeah, I think so too. Mikhaila responded to her video, calling it a "piece of garbage" and tweeted:

1/5 of Americans are prescribed psych meds like my dad and I were. They’re nearly impossible to get off and cause withdrawal so severe (especially after long term use) that most people stay on them permanently.
@RealCandaceO

I hope you don’t ever suffer the way he did coming off of those meds, (prescribed for an autoimmune disorder btw). Pretty sad click-bait for someone who calls themself a Christian. Not that surprising from someone who says “I’m not a round earther or a flat earther”, however.
Her tweets

She didn't go into anything else as far as I know (such as her deleted tweet or free speech).

By the way, I think JP's tweeting style (weird poem style) is also a sign of disintegration or some kind of brain damage or self-importance, if he writes his own tweets which I think he does.

Also, I don't know if this was posted here yet, but it shows how JP can't even answer a simple question (or he's trying to avoid answering the question):

Mikhaila responded to her video, calling it a "piece of garbage" and tweeted:
She seems to have missed Candace's point completely, which is that JP should never have gone on the meds in the first place. If JP is going to live the words he preaches, he would not have taken drugs which dull his senses/feelings. And he then lied about taking them on Rogan's show. Candace wasn't criticizing what happened after taking the benzos, so her response tweet is basically a straw man.

For me it is one simple thing, that raises my suspicion on both, Jordan and Mikhaila: there is so much they do to "compete" in the outer appearance, outer world. I think of JPs strange clothing habit lately (two face suit), and Mikhaila (I do not want to be rude) looks like she desperately wants to identify as an asian woman in blonde. I do not see a lot of depth there anymore.

Also, I don't know if this was posted here yet, but it shows how JP can't even answer a simple question (or he's trying to avoid answering the question):
Yes, that is worrying. He says that we do not know what any of the words in "Do you believe in God" means. If that is the case, then the same argument could be put to the words in his tweet "Cowardly anonymous basement-dwelling cluster B victimhood-claiming manipulative attention-seeking narcissistic psychopath". It would be pretty hard to have any kind of meaningful exchange when overthinking takes over and emotions fuels the brain.

Pretty sad to see how Jordan Peterson is disintegrating.

Yeah, I think so too. Mikhaila responded to her video, calling it a "piece of garbage" and tweeted:

Her tweets

She didn't go into anything else as far as I know (such as her deleted tweet or free speech).
Strange little petty scraps going on, Geezus, how myopic and self destructive can these people all get?
Mikahaila posted this screen shot this morning, July 10, notice the additional “coming attraction” she wrote at the bottom, and in “mean girl” code, notice how she calls Candace’s video “lovely”.
This is a common short hand insult, In Northern Alberta.
When used in context, the next line after “Lovely” is:
“Juussst F@cking LOVELY”, and is used in the most derogatory way.
8254126A-8E11-4796-A659-FE85B590DCAF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom