Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

The way I interpreted it (but I never bothered listening to every single one of their accounts), is that JBP knew he had a weakness (mental instability), but trusted the system too much when it came to pharma (just like he did with the vaccines). If a psychiatrist prescribed them it was ok. And only THEN, did he realize the damage they could cause. IOW, he never bothered to research them much, and maybe he identified with being "sensitive", and needing drugs. I don't know, but like you said, the story doesn't always add up.
Mikhaila says in the video that she and her dad had both been on psych medications for more than 10 years and was coming off this when the things happened with the 'apple cider' or whatever it was. The point is that he had been on psychiatric drugs for more than 10 years, which is a long time. He therefore wasn't new to going the drug route to solve his problems and it probable is part of why he just trusted when the psychiatrist decided to give put him on benzo. It at a minimum shows that he has been in an unstable condition for a long time and perhaps resorted to escape into his mind. Candace brought many good points out about JP and also how it didn't quite match with JP's own teaching of 12 rules for life.

He was "gone" to me when he tweeted "Give them Hell Netanyahu".

Now he is gone gone. This is his latest

He is displaying pure hate towards strangers on the internet :jawdrop: It's very awkward to watch. He lost his ability to discern good from evil, and, from the looks of it, his sanity.

IF he ever awakens to reality, he will sob bitter tears & blood.

Editing to add entire text for those not on X:

Hey New Nazi troll rats
Anonymously trumpeting your anti-semitism doesn't rescue you from your mother's basement
Or from the demon of resentment
Or make you more attractive to the women who take one look at you and shudder
And rightly bloody so
You are despicable bottom-rung cowards
Using GazaGazaGazaHamasHamas
As camouflage for your detestable
Cluster B psychopathy, narcissism,
Machiavellianism and of course Sadism

I've got your number you pathetic tantrum-toddlers
You don't even have the courage of genuine bullies
You Cheeto-dust covered sweat stained white T-shirted hide-behind-your-mommy's skirts scum
Disgust is wasted on you

Last edited:
Peterson has always been rather fragile and now is exhibiting symptoms of mental illness.

The point is, Israel is committing genocide in the most public & demonic & sadistic ways possible. That's what we need to focus our attention on displaying on social media I think. Anyone who is unable to see this blatant & obvious fact for what it is, well... it's between them and their soul.

I also saw that tweet. I felt the need to reply in comments with this:
Peterson's way of communicating seems so alien when compared to him in his prime. Now he even writes like an internet troll, yet pretends anonymous users are the "pathological ones" (well, only those who challenge his views, of course). Talk about projection and hypocricy, again!

I guess we'll find relatively soon if he's able to come out of this. The depth of the horrors in Gaza, the malevolence and sadistic cruelty that Israel is showcasing is something I've never witnessed during my lifetime. I believe some people will never be able go come in terms with themselves for supporting the genocide, (when it'll be impossible to deny what happened and they didn't wake up in time) but instead will choose to live in a state of denial for the rest of their lives to the detriment of their souls and being (like those ordinary people who supported Nazis couldn't comprehend the crimes even after WW2).

Peterson is in a deep abyss in this sense, and every passing day it takes more effort to climb back up.

The way I interpreted it (but I never bothered listening to every single one of their accounts), is that JBP knew he had a weakness (mental instability), but trusted the system too much when it came to pharma (just like he did with the vaccines). If a psychiatrist prescribed them it was ok. And only THEN, did he realize the damage they could cause. IOW, he never bothered to research them much, and maybe he identified with being "sensitive", and needing drugs. I don't know, but like you said, the story doesn't always add up.
It was a long time ago when I listened to his account, but I believe he was prescribed it for some sort of anxiety and/or stress. And because it was a psychiatrist he just assumed all was good.
He demonstrated the same pattern (not doing the research/following the authority/getting the jab so he could 'just get back to normal life') when it came to COVID, and that probably damaged him too.
This certainly seems to be a pattern with him. He had plenty of time to read ponerology (given how many people gave him a copy). He had plenty of time to take the diet/health aspect seriously. i.e. not trusting 'authority' and doing his own research (like Mikhaila did to begin with).
That seems to have become hardened tribalism rather than questioning. Specifically questioning himself (or at least identifying his own blind spots) and some base assumptions about the world.

Around a week before his podcast with Peterson, Robinson was arrested by Canadian police for 'immigration offenses', a development which naturally buttresses his image as a 'man the establishment hates'. But the backstory to this incident - at least as told by someone who was part of Robinson's entourage until she 'blew the whistle' - reveals a completely different picture.
Well that explains it. I watched a clip of Petersons Robinson interview, and Robinson was literally all over the place and almost bouncing in his seat. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was on cocaine at the time. He did at least have that vibe of 'itching for a fight'.

What a shit show. Taking Petersons hard tribal stance above, he'll fend off any criticism for this interview as 'psychopathic rats', yet he has shared many actual psychopathic rats on his platform at this point.
I know he is 'supported' by the DailyWire now, and I wonder if he has handlers who drops hints at who he should interview next. Nice way to run him off the rails.

On the point of disintegration, perhaps it's a stretch but I have noticed that things in the world/people disintegrating seem to be following at least parallel tracks - if they aren't directly connected. i.e. the more the war in Ukraine is lost, the more certain people who support it are falling apart. The more the slaughter in Israel is backfiring/the truth is coming out, the more certain people who buy that lie (Israel good/Palestinians bad) are starting to loose it.
Maybe it's more obvious with prominent public figures, and it's possible I'm seeing a pattern where none exists.

I know he is 'supported' by the DailyWire now, and I wonder if he has handlers who drops hints at who he should interview next. Nice way to run him off the rails.

On the point of disintegration, perhaps it's a stretch but I have noticed that things in the world/people disintegrating seem to be following at least parallel tracks - if they aren't directly connected. i.e. the more the war in Ukraine is lost, the more certain people who support it are falling apart. The more the slaughter in Israel is backfiring/the truth is coming out, the more certain people who buy that lie (Israel good/Palestinians bad) are starting to loose it.
Maybe it's more obvious with prominent public figures, and it's possible I'm seeing a pattern where none exists.

No, I think you're seeing things right. He is, after all, an apologist for psychopathy, spiritual narcissism and infanticide by this point. He needs a trip to 5d to correct himself, he'll never come to the light of day given his core beliefs and his choice of political/religious bedfellows. A very unfortunate fall from grace, after once being such an intelligent and inspiring character.

It was a long time ago when I listened to his account, but I believe he was prescribed it for some sort of anxiety and/or stress. And because it was a psychiatrist he just assumed all was good.
He demonstrated the same pattern (not doing the research/following the authority/getting the jab so he could 'just get back to normal life') when it came to COVID, and that probably damaged him too.
This certainly seems to be a pattern with him. He had plenty of time to read ponerology (given how many people gave him a copy). He had plenty of time to take the diet/health aspect seriously. i.e. not trusting 'authority' and doing his own research (like Mikhaila did to begin with).
That seems to have become hardened tribalism rather than questioning. Specifically questioning himself (or at least identifying his own blind spots) and some base assumptions about the world.

Well that explains it. I watched a clip of Petersons Robinson interview, and Robinson was literally all over the place and almost bouncing in his seat. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he was on cocaine at the time. He did at least have that vibe of 'itching for a fight'.

What a shit show. Taking Petersons hard tribal stance above, he'll fend off any criticism for this interview as 'psychopathic rats', yet he has shared many actual psychopathic rats on his platform at this point.

" That seems to have become hardened tribalism " , yeh , NO , mind fuckery from the usual suspects.

No, I think you're seeing things right. He is, after all, an apologist for psychopathy, spiritual narcissism and infanticide by this point. He needs a trip to 5d to correct himself, he'll never come to the light of day given his core beliefs and his choice of political/religious bedfellows. A very unfortunate fall from grace, after once being such an intelligent and inspiring character.
Agreed. After his battle with Benzo withdrawals, and seeing the kind of toll it took on him, I hoped he would just retire from the public sphere. He had already done so much to help inspire people with his earlier work, there would be no shame settling into a quieter life. But instead, he chose to jump right back into it with far less discernment then he had before and allied himself with DW. Maybe that was part of the programming that 4D wanted for him combined with his own ego and self-importance, along with his daughter's, that have kept them in it and now becoming what he used to fight so hard against, namely ideological possession.

Last edited:
Agreed. After his battle with Benzo withdrawals, and seeing the kind of toll it took on him, I hoped he would just retire from the public sphere. He had already done so much to help inspire people with his earlier work, there would be no shame settling into a quieter life. But instead, he chose to jump right back into it with far less discernment then he had before and allied himself with DW. Maybe that was part of the programming that 4D wanted for him combined with his own ego and self-importance, along with his daughter's, that have kept them in it and now becoming what he used to fight so hard against. Ideological possession.
The DW , alongside others for sure , is what i've taken to call , mockingbird.net. After all if tv doesn't get the ptb what they want. they adapt .

Back
Top Bottom