Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

Maybe that was part of the programming that 4D wanted for him combined with his own ego and self-importance

I think this could've been a big part. Also the high emotionality as said by the C's (could be neuroticism in the big 5 personality traits). This is what he said about the DW when he signed with them in 2022:

“Partnering with a company that shares my own values for excellence and entrepreneurial vision is the natural next step for me. And, it’s time for a new adventure.”

He didn't say anything about sharing other values, more important ones, like truth and mercy, which is interesting and perhaps even strange. At that time the Israel genocide was not big in the news cycle, what was happening was the start of the Russia-Ukraine conflict though, and he took a reflective stand on that matter.

But perhaps after two years with that company, the visible decline has been accelerated by keeping a close relationship with those crazies. Being exposed and bombarded to other "values" that in the end are paramoralisms, and having his high emotionality weaponized.

I guess it will be in 5D, (if it is true that he is a "great soul")
That's kind of what I think could eventually take place with him, I am not sure but I do not see him making a massive change anytime soon, specially since he seems to have reached that point of aggressive narrative writing, the more anyone tries to convince him of anything, the deeper he will dig his heels in, to the point of being so distant from reality that if Israel ever gets their comeuppance, he will have a total breakdown.

Because imagine that, right now he's aggressively standing against internet trolls, but Israel still remains completely impune, if that changes, he's gong to hate the internet, the Middle East, the governments who allowed this to happen, god, life.. everything. Bitter and angry old man.

I see no other way for him to recognize some of these things but to reset his consciousness away from the influence of the physical emotions.

That's kind of what I think could eventually take place with him, I am not sure but I do not see him making a massive change anytime soon, specially since he seems to have reached that point of aggressive narrative writing, the more anyone tries to convince him of anything, the deeper he will dig his heels in, to the point of being so distant from reality that if Israel ever gets their comeuppance, he will have a total breakdown.
I tend to agree.

Something else came to mind today, Peterson was in a documentary called The Creepy Line on how social media platforms/search engines silo you and split you into 'tribes'. He seemed to have a good grasp of it. He is presumably not applying that to himself at the moment?
I think this is part of what's going on with him - both online and offline.

Generally speaking (especially at the beginning of this) the 'American conservative' commentators online where all of the same message - Israel good, all Palestinians are Hamas, all people supporting Palestinians are crazy leftist Hamas supporters. All very low resolution and siloed.

So it's likely that Petersons exposure to the truth of what's going on is limited and siloed and filtered and maybe even curated. Perhaps that explains his choices on COVID too?

So I'm wondering - where is the barrier to the truth with him? Is it the environment he finds himself in (the truth being filtered out)? IS it what Laura mentioned years ago - that there is a trap designed for everyone? Is it that he can't handle the truth?

He sure as heck doesn't have our perspective/knowledge base about what's going on in the world from reading sott/the forum for years. Our twitter feeds are full of what we follow/pay attention too, his is full of what he follows - and it's likely they barely overlap.

So to Alejo's point above - I think a lot of people may have a breakdown if that happens. They may already be having a breakdown (at some level) over Ukraine.

And then, I'm reminded of Solzhenitsyn describing devout party members being taken to the gulags and ultimately death - who held firm in their beliefs against all reality - insisting to the end they had been good party members and where still loyal to the party.

Q: (L) Well, I wrote about it in From Paul to Mark. There was somebody who was giving a really interesting interpretation whose work I cited. It was his deduction from his analysis of the text that the Parable of the Sower was one of the secrets of the Kingdom of God which was that there were different types of human beings and that they simply were that way by their very nature. But at the same time, the wiles of the devil were always working, too. So there are people of different types. Any further comment on that? We can discuss it on the forum.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.

Q: (L) Well, I guess that's pretty much a description of what we see around us.

(Andromeda) That's something I've been thinking a lot about lately, actually.

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.

(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.
Just like Peterson did. He got vaccinated to alleviate the stress.
And I suspect this is what he's doing now, and has done in the past (perhaps that explains the start of the benzos).

Adding to what she said about his Muslim following here, I suspect a reasonable chunk of people where similar to us and aware of Israel's crimes for some time. Or at the very least, got a bad taste from the pure blood lust the 'give em hell' tweet created.
Peterson is supposed to be stopping people 'going to hell'. So another cognitive dissonance.
I don't think it has anything to do with being a Muslim, but it's closer to what you said.

Most older people in the West were fed the post-WW narrative of the West defeating the Absolute Evil, the Satan Made Manifest, that was Nazism. One day, the population suddenly got possessed by an evil spirit named Adolf Hitler, and started to slaughter the poor and innocent Jews for no reason!
Creation of Israel is what marks the Victory Over Evil, and is supposed to be a compensation for the horrors "The Collective West" did to the Jews. It's a modern secular version of Resurrection of Jesus, after "we, the people" supposedly killed him in the Holocaust.
"any of us could be a Nazi! we're all guilty!" - they wanted people to believe...

But younger generations do not feel any guilt regarding WW2, nor do they feel anything in particular towards Israel (unless they live in a muslim country, in which case their feelings are particularly negative :P ).

So when they see Jordan Peterson (in his mind) rallying the world for a new Holy War to defend Israel, they see an angry and rambling old man screaming for genocide.

No, I think you're seeing things right. He is, after all, an apologist for psychopathy, spiritual narcissism and infanticide by this point. He needs a trip to 5d to correct himself, he'll never come to the light of day given his core beliefs and his choice of political/religious bedfellows. A very unfortunate fall from grace, after once being such an intelligent and inspiring character.
I don't think "a trip to 5D" will help him. Just look at him, he's talking like a Nazi supporter just before WW2. Would you be surprised if you went back in time to when Nazis sent trains full of Jews into the camps, and you saw Jordan Peterson in the cheering crowd, standing there, and shouting "give em hell!"?

It's as if he is replaying that time in history, as if he was one of those that cheered for Hitler and for the extermination of the Jews, so he returned at this time to understand how did he get to that point, how did he fall for the lies...
Only to repeat that scenario again.

If it's indeed karma, then it indicates a major vulnerability he has at a deep level, and he needs to fix himself here and now, or he'll be repeating it over and over.

Like Las Vegas, what happens in 5D stays in 5D. I can’t presume to know another souls lesson path or potential to discover the truth. After all, St Paul himself is reputed to have been knocked off his horse and turned the ultimate 180 after persecuting those on the Way. Anything is possible, even for former cockroachoids.

I thought this reply to JP from Lauren Chen was pretty spot-on

When you so publicly took on the censorious trans activists in 2016, or the neurotic feminists in 2018, despite the fact that those groups labelled you a bigot and even Nazi, you responded to them calmly and rationally. You didn't call these lefitsts a fraction of the names you now reserve for the online "antisemites", despite how they were actively seeking to get you fired, deplatformed, and have now actually managed to hand you a professional censure. In fact, in several instances, where they would allow it, you actually sat down to converse with them. To debate their ideas. But when it comes to critics of Israel, it seems like your go-to is instead ad hominem attacks. And despite your preference for "precise" language (and yes, to the lesser extent there do exist actual trolls), it seems that you like many others are falling into the trap of equating anti-Zionism with antisemitism. Where are the rational rebuttals to those who question Israel's role in Western politics? You might say they don't warrant your time, but either this "antisemitism" is a worrying, growing trend, or it is beneath you to address. It cannot logically be both, and if it is indeed not worthy of a response, it is strange that you spend so much time online chastising them.

Has there been any comment from JBP, or any other worthwhile comments from others following Laura Chens’s post?
No, but there was this reply to Peterson today, when he went on another rant about the obvious consequences of calling everyone Rats - and calling for censorship again.
Welcome to the internet Dr Peterson [see image].
I'll copy the text of the tweets below for anyone who can't read them.

Petersons tweet:
Dear
@elonmusk

There is a lot of this on X
And more all the time

There is no consequence for psychopathic behavior on the platform

And casual anonymity has a lot to do with it

Separate the real people
With verified and genuine IDs
From the pathetic cowardly anonymous troll demons

They are not LOL comedians
Having fun fun fun with LULZ culture
They are worse than anyone wants to imagine
And purposefully so

Failure to hold them
Accountable not only compromises the platform

But the integrity of society itself

As the Dark Tetrad types multiply without restraint

And exert disproportionate influence

GSU6kbrWkAEkP4p.jpg

Laurens reply:
You're saying people need to be "held accountable" for... Photoshopping an image of you as a rat? After you're the one who called other people rats?

Anonymity is an important part of free speech. Heck, some of the Founding Fathers themselves published writings anonymously.

But even more concerning than your advocacy for chipping away at anonymity is the fact that you're doing this because you explicitly want people to face social castigation for their unpopular opinions. You used to condemn cancel culture, are you really now trying to weaponize it?

*edit* To add to this, I can't help thinking of the story of Lunch Bucket he spoke about 6 years ago.

In short - if you 'whine' about people 'bullying you', they will 'bully you' more. And he sure does seem to be whining a lot.

Last edited:
Has there been any comment from JBP, or any other worthwhile comments from others following Laura Chens’s post?
None. Now he's pinned this to the top of his profile.
Dear
@elonmusk

There is a lot of this on X
And more all the time

There is no consequence for psychopathic behavior on the platform

And casual anonymity has a lot to do with it

Separate the real people
With verified and genuine IDs
From the pathetic cowardly anonymous troll demons

They are not LOL comedians
Having fun fun fun with LULZ culture
They are worse than anyone wants to imagine
And purposefully so

Failure to hold them
Accountable not only compromises the platform

But the integrity of society itself

As the Dark Tetrad types multiply without restraint

And exert disproportionate influence
He's going off the deep end.
If you look at his feed, he's posting every two hours and all of it is negativity aimed at something or someone, whether deserved or not. He's spending way to much time online immersed in negativity of one sort or another, I hardly think he has time for any normalcy at all in his life.

As far as his effective call for censorship goes, if he got his way, masses of conservatives on Twitter would just stop posting altogether. I don't post online, except here, but if I had to give my name, I certainly wouldn't be posting anything controversial. At least not right now in my life.

As far as I can see, he's not engaging with any sort of criticism of Israel except in the form of ad hominem attacks and weird pseudo-poetical word salad that boils down to more ad hominem attacks. He's got his mind made up. Anyone not fully supporting Israel is a psychopath. He keeps mentioning the dark tetrad lately. I think he took on board some of the psychopathy and ponerology ideas but he didn't actually understand any of it.

I also think he's back on drugs. I don't see this ending up well for him, unfortunately.

Maybe part of the plan when he was reprogrammed during his withdrawal was to set him up to fail spectacularly and bring down all of the intellectual right wing with him or at least splinter it and funnel into extremism they can control. Seems to be working like a charm.

None. Now he's pinned this to the top of his profile.

He's going off the deep end.
If you look at his feed, he's posting every two hours and all of it is negativity aimed at something or someone, whether deserved or not. He's spending way to much time online immersed in negativity of one sort or another, I hardly think he has time for any normalcy at all in his life.

As far as his effective call for censorship goes, if he got his way, masses of conservatives on Twitter would just stop posting altogether. I don't post online, except here, but if I had to give my name, I certainly wouldn't be posting anything controversial. At least not right now in my life.

As far as I can see, he's not engaging with any sort of criticism of Israel except in the form of ad hominem attacks and weird pseudo-poetical word salad that boils down to more ad hominem attacks. He's got his mind made up. Anyone not fully supporting Israel is a psychopath. He keeps mentioning the dark tetrad lately. I think he took on board some of the psychopathy and ponerology ideas but he didn't actually understand any of it.

I also think he's back on drugs. I don't see this ending up well for him, unfortunately.

Maybe part of the plan when he was reprogrammed during his withdrawal was to set him up to fail spectacularly and bring down all of the intellectual right wing with him or at least splinter it and funnel into extremism they can control. Seems to be working like a charm.

Yeah, I think the Oct 7 event was designed at least in part designed to divide the conservative right who were banding together in the face of woke nonsense, covid tyranny, the green agenda, to some extent the Ukraine issue, and all the other globalist BS. I can see the PTB wanting to corrupt and use someone like Peterson - who played a big role in establishing that right-wing solidarity - in order to divide them again. I can't tell if this divide-the-right plan has succeeded or not, tho, as I'm not tuned in enough to what's called 'culture' to be able to tell.

Peterson is looking more and more, on X at least, I haven't watched any of his videos in a very long time, like a cranky old man that everyone will agree is better to just ignore eventually, for some reason the more I see of him, the more he's turning into this:

old.jpg

A thread on the Jewish origins of the LGBTQ movement as it's known in the West. It's not exhaustive, as it's missing people like Judith Butler, who wrote Gender Trouble, which accelerated the gender studies push in Western Universities.

Thread Reader

T. T. Timayenis

Subscribe
@Timayenis
15h • 25 tweets • 9 min read • Read on X
Scrolly

Jews and the LGBTQ Movement
Thread:

The LGBTQ movement unofficially started with the creation of a secret British society in the 1890s called the “Order of Chaeronea” that campaigned for the legalization of homosexuality. It was founded by Jewish writer George Cecil Ives. One famous member was Oscar Wilde.Image
The first organization to publicly promote LGBTQ rights was the Scientific-Humanitarian Committee, founded in 1897 in Berlin by Jewish sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld. The committee's efforts laid the groundwork for modern LGBTQ advocacy.

Magnus Hirschfeld was a pioneer in the fields of sexology and LGBTQ rights. He founded the Institute for Sexual Science, coined the term “transvestite” and facilitated the first “sex change” surgeries in Europe. A significant portion of his work was destroyed by the Nazis.Image
The first Institute for Sexual Science, where many of the researchers focused on the unprecedented subjects of “Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity”. It was also the site of the first recorded 'sex reassignment surgery' in Europe. The key figures were all Jewish.Image
One of the earliest political activists to speak in defense of homosexual relationships was Jewish anarchist Emma Goldman. Her belief that “social liberation” should extend to gay people was unheard of at the time, even among anarchists. She was expelled from the US in 1919.

The first public homosexual organization in the US was the “One Institute” which was bankrolled by wealthy Jewish transsexual, Reed Erickson. He later created the Erickson Educational Foundation, which contributed millions of dollars to the early development of the LGBTQ movement.

The first law to decriminalize homosexual acts in Britain was the “Sexual Offences Bill 1967” that was introduced by Jewish lawyer and politician, Leo Abse. Abse later founded a humanist group that promoted homosexual and abortion law reforms as well as “racial equality”.

The essay by Jewish writer Paul Goodman, “The Politics of Being Queer” has been credited as the ideological basis that set out the aims for the fledgling gay liberation movement of the late 1960s and was also responsible for reclaiming the word “queer”.Image
The person who has been described as the “most significant” in the US LGBTQ movement is the Jewish politician Harvey Milk. He was accused of pedophilia, in addition to numerous despicable acts. He was assassinated in 1978 and was portrayed as a “martyr” for the LGBTQ movement.Image
The use of the term “Gay Pride” to characterize homosexual festivities was popularized by Jewish activist Brenda Howard. Her work laid the foundations for the global Pride movement, and her legacy is still celebrated for its profound impact on “LGBTQ history”.

The manifesto that is often credited with having sparked the transgender movement is the pamphlet titled “Transgender Liberation: A Movement Whose Time Has Come” by Jewish activist Leslie Feinberg. Feinberg is considered one of the most important figures in the LGBTQ movement.

George Weinberg, a Jewish psychologist, coined the term “homophobia” in the 1960s. His work opposed the notion that homosexuality is a mental illness and significantly influenced the depathologization of homosexuality in the mental health field.

Evan Wolfson, a prominent LGBTQ rights attorney, founded “Freedom to Marry” and led the campaign for marriage equality, culminating in the 2015 Supreme Court decision that legalized same-sex marriage nationwide.

Jennifer Pritzker is the first transgender billionaire, he established the Pritzker Pucker Family Foundation to support LGBTQ causes and has donated millions to transgender studies and organizations that “help fight anti-trans laws”.Image
The existence of numerous organizations dedicated to LGBTQ advocacy and political lobbying is a major factor in the success of the LGBTQ movement. The most prominent ones seem to have something in common, their leadership is almost always Jewish.Image
The same thing is also true for “LGBTQ health” organizations, the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC), the Trevor Project and Fenway Health. The most prominent LGBTQ health care, research and advocacy groups in the United States have Jewish leadership.Image
There is a significant Jewish overrepresentation among the pioneering LGBTQ politicians. Through these positions, the biggest legislative changes for LGBTQ issues have been made, such as the legalization of gay marriage, of sex-change surgery, and of same-sex adoption.Image
A perfect example of Jewish political influence on LGBTQ issues is Scott Wiener, a Jewish member of the California Senate, who sponsored two pieces of legislation that resulted in harsher penalties for “pronoun violations” than for knowingly spreading HIV.

The founder and CEO of the first and largest LGBTQ dating app is Israeli-American tech entrepreneur, Joel Simkhai. Simkhai's innovation significantly impacted the way LGBTQ people meet and interact, making him a key figure in modern “Queer Culture”.

There is an enormous Jewish overrepresentation among the most prominent Drag Queens. Harris Kornstein, better known as “Lil Miss Hot Mess” is a main organizer of Drag Queen Story Hour and has authored two children’s books about Drag.Image
The main reason why most companies in the West promote LGBTQ and Diversity is the ESG criteria imposed by major investment management firms like BlackRock, whose founders are all of Jewish descent.Image
What’s the reason behind this huge Jewish overrepresentation? Journalist Charles Silberman argues that Jews support cultural tolerance, including gay rights, because they believe Jews are safer in a society that accepts diverse attitudes, behaviors, and ethnic groups.

Another explanation for the enormous Jewish overrepresentation in the LGBTQ movement is the modern interpretation of the Mishnaic and Talmudic concept of “Tikkun Olam” which refers to various forms of action intended to repair and improve the world.Image
✡︎🏳️‍🌈 Jews and the LGBTQ Movement - A Religious Duty

I wonder what Peterson would say?

A thread on the Jewish origins of the LGBTQ movement as it's known in the West. It's not exhaustive, as it's missing people like Judith Butler, who wrote Gender Trouble, which accelerated the gender studies push in Western Universities.

Might as well go all the way in, all gas no brakes.

Terms for Gender Diversity in Classical Jewish Texts

There seems to be a debate as to whether it's 2, 6 or 8 genders in total.

I found this 'lgbtqia+' wiki article particularly "interesting".

- Ay'lonit, someone who is identified as female at birth but shows male characteristics later in life. This can be considered a transgender man in today's terms.
- Ay'lonit is a culturally exclusive gender, specific to Jewish culture and should not be used by those not of that culture.

:rotfl:

Only jews can be trans? das racist :(. But we must stand in solidarity against cultural appropriation and white fragility! :)

Bonus: Jesus was trans you guys!

Last edited:
I wonder what Peterson would say?

I don't know how aware he is of all that info, but I know he used a video of a drag queen about a week ago, to prove his point that women low in verbal intelligence support Palestinians/Muslims/Hamas. Watch and read his comment:

He also fails to mention that his studies showed that women score much higher than men in Agreeableness and Empathy and much lower than men in Assertiveness, so the female in the interview above might indeed be unintelligent and has drunk the woke cool-aid, but her first reaction might be to feel sorry for the grotesque figure in front of her, and she doesn't want to hurt its feelings or insult it in some way while its sure death in Muslim countries hangs above its head.

Back
Top Bottom