Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

When a woman get paid less than a man, women are the victims! When a woman get paid more than a man, women are the victims!

Or like the first sentence of the NYT article to the right starts with: ''A good man. is hard to find, especially in this economy.''

Damn patriarchy! 😤😡

View attachment 32782

I think it has to do with the real drive behind these ideologies, which is attaining power.

They couldn't care less about the wage GAP, women rights, etc.; they are using such issues (if you can call them that) in order to score political points. Even if their demands were met, they would continue pushing, as we see happening all the time. It's probably also why they are never content with any sort of improvement, somehow it gets twisted in their heads as if things are deteriorating.

In addition, if the patriarchy was a real deal, anyone advocating women's rights would get a harsh response from such a system; but in reality the reverse is happening, these activists are largely free to do as they please, and are encouraged by the state, media, the current system.

Next Labour leader must be a woman, says Harriet Harman

The next Labour leadership election should be fought between only female candidates, Harriet Harman has said.

The party's former deputy leader called on men to go further than sitting out of the contest and to actively back women for the top job.

There are no plans for an election but she says the initiative should be in place for whenever Jeremy Corbyn is replaced.

Nah I disagree, next labour leader should be a drag queen. Maybe Jeremy Corbyn can slip in to a dress, put on a wig, slap on some lipstick and give it another shot.

Far more progressive! 😏

The ‘’tolerant’’ Left: complaining about imaginary hate-crimes while practicing actual hate-crimes.

If the victim had been black or someone of color, it would have been all over the MSM for the next week or two.

The Leftist education institutions and fake news media have brainwashed people. These institutions need to be held to account for inciting hate crimes. They created an atmosphere of fear and repression and it’s gonna bust.

WATCH: Florida Teen Beaten Up on School Bus Over MAGA Hat, Mom Says

A Florida mother says that her teenage son was brutally beaten on a school bus for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. But the superintendent of the school district disagrees with that sentiment, arguing in a letter to parents that there was no evidence to suggest that the attack had been motivated by politics.

The 14-year-old boy, who has been identified only as “Tyler” was attacked by at least five other students on November 21, 2019. The incident occurred in the Hamilton County School District in northern Florida. The students involved are now facing battery charges.h

Tyler’s mother posted video of the incident to Twitter on December 12 and it has since gone viral, attracting more than 14 million views. The video is embedded below.

Here’s what you need to know.

1. The Video Shows Tyler Being Punched Repeatedly By Multiple Students

Tyler’s mother, who goes by the Twitter handle @AmericanDiaries, shared the now-viral clip on December 12, 2019. Superintendent Rex Mitchell said in a letter to parents that another student had recorded the incident, which happened on November 21, 2019.

In the video, Tyler is seen sitting on the school bus as a girl stands over top of him. He was not wearing a MAGA hat at that time. The girl started hitting him over the head repeatedly. Tyler tried to stand up to defend himself and swung back but was outnumbered and overpowered.

Tyler was forced back down to the seat and he can be seen holding his hands over his head to try to protect himself. He suffers blows from several students, including the girl who appeared to climb on top of him on the seat and continued to hit him.

Attorney Foye B. Walker, who is representing the family, also shared the video on social media and confirmed that the attack had occurred on a Hamilton County School District bus.

2. The Teen’s Mother Says He Stopped Wearing His MAGA Hat After Other Students Began Bullying Him Over It

Tyler’s mother says that although her son wasn’t wearing the MAGA hat at the time of the violent school bus attack, the hat had started the issue. She wrote on Twitter that her son had been proud to buy the hat with his own money from a flea market.

She said Tyler was forced to stop wearing it to school after classmates began bullying him over it. But she says the “damage was already done” and that her son continued to be a target even without the hat.

She wrote in follow-up tweets, “From that point on he was steadily getting messed with. He was getting hit, tripped & verbally abused on the bus, but it all came to a head yesterday on his bus ride home. The nurse noted there are bruises on his arm that were older along with his new injuries. He didn’t tell us ….about the bullying, but they took it to a new level yesterday and we are just now learning what he was going through. My husband is going to the sheriffs department now and I really hope these kids are held accountable.”

A GoFundMe page set up for the family claimed that Tyler’s classmates were also accusing him of being racist.

3. The Hamilton County School District Denies That Tyler’s Support for President Trump Was a Factor in the Attack

Hamilton County Schools Superintendent Rex Mitchell shared a statement to the district’s Facebook page on December 13, 2019. In the letter, he disagreed with Tyler’s mother’s assertion that the beating had anything to do with Tyler’s support of President Donald Trump or his choice to wear a “Make America Great Again” hat.

Mitchell explained that the school immediately investigated the incident and involved local enforcement. He insisted in the statement, “There was no evidence found during the investigation that indicated the student was wearing any of this apparel at the time of the altercation or that his wearing of such apparel on a prior occasion motivated the incident. The incident began with a verbal altercation between two students that escalated when additional students became involved.”

Mitchell added that the district had analyzed additional video footage that showed the lead-up to the violence and its conclusion. He said the video included footage from the surveillance camera installed on the bus.

The statement added, “We absolutely do not condone the use of physical force between students… I am very disappointed that the school district has been portrayed in a way as to bring negative attention to our staff and students when the District took immediate action to investigate and hold those individuals involved accountable… This was a very unfortunate incident completely unrelated to any political statements or agendas.”

4. Sheriff: The Beating Will Not Be Prosecuted as a Hate Crime

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office was brought in to investigate the school bus beating. The five teenagers involved in the incident were all suspended from school. They are also facing first-degree misdemeanor battery charges.

The department shared an update on December 13 to dispel speculation that the criminal case would go any further.

In a statement posted to Facebook, the sheriff’s office explained, “It seems that some misinformation has been passed along with the video. We at the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office are as disturbed about this video as you are. An investigation has been conducted and Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office has filed charges on five juveniles for First Degree misdemeanor battery. We discussed charges with the State Attorney’s Office and they stated that this incident does not meet criteria for a hate crime. Any questions should be referred to the State Attorney’s Office.”

5. Tyler’s Mother Says He Suffered Head Contusions & The Family May Homeschool Him Going Forward

Tyler was taken to the hospital after he was beaten on the school bus. Florida radio station WFTL reported that, according to Tyler’s mother, he had suffered head contusions from the attack.

Tyler’s mother shared a photo of him with a blanket over his face on November 21. The caption read, “I am sitting in the hospital with my 14 year old kid because he was just jumped by 8 black kids on the school bus, I guess that’s what happens when a kid wears a #Trump hat to school. And who’s the violent ones again? Earlier today they poured milk all over his head.”

A GoFundMe account set up for the family explains that they plan to homeschool Tyler going forward. His mother explained on November 24 in Twitter posts that at first, she would have preferred to put Tyler in a different school. But that was not an option because Hamilton County has only one public high school.

She wrote on November 24, “And for those of you asking about homeschooling, I homeschool my 12-year-old daughter, but my son has ADHD (unmediated due to side effects) when I tried to homeschool him last year, neither my son nor myself could handle it. So instead I wrote a letter to the school & asked them to place him into Hope Academy, an alternative option located in the same school but instead of teachers they do everything on the computer so he can move along at a much quicker pace.”

J.K Rowling literally changed and infected her books with PC culture to please this crowd. Now she has become the target of this cancerous mob.

The Left eating one of its own, don't mess with the Ku Klux Trans.

JK Rowling is Cancelled (7:30 min)

Stormzy, a big rapper from the UK who's real name is Michael Ebenazer thinks that his country is 100% racist. Britain is apparently so "racist" that a man of a minority skin colour is given immense fame and wealth.

You haven't experienced a real racist society when you are able to talk about it so openly and unchallenged. Real racism shuts your mouth really quickly to the point where you genuinely fear for your life.

But I agree, racism is indeed rampant in the UK (and the West), just not the way they tell you.

We can thank the Woke people for that.

Stormzy says the UK is “100%” racist and Boris Johnson “encourages hate”

"This is scary to me, that scares the shit out of me.”

Stormzy has described Britain as “definitely, 100%” racist in a new interview, while also suggesting that Boris Johnson’s position as Prime Minister has helped to enable those attitudes.

In an interview with the Italian newspaper La Repubblica – with translated quotes via The Guardian – the paper asked Stormzy if he thought Britain was still racist.

“Definitely, 100%,” he replied, adding that some elements of that racism were still “hidden” within British society.

Advertisement
“It’s like: ‘Oh no, we’re not racist’. But there’s a lot of racism in the country,” he continued. “The difficult thing with the UK is, as you said, in Italy it’s a clear problem, whereas trying to explain that Britain is a racist country [to a British person] is the most difficult thing ever.

“They think: ‘No, it’s not. Stormzy you’re successful. Look at London, there’s loads of black people…’ It’s a more difficult case to fight.”

The grime artist, who previously said he felt that this month’s general election result cast a “dark cloud” over the country, said the prime minister was a “figurehead” whose language and behaviour had emboldened people to make racist remarks in public.

“If the top person can openly say this racist thing – the ‘piccaninnies’ remarks, ‘watermelon smiles’, comparing Muslim women to a letter box – if that is our figurehead, the top man, the leader we have to follow, and he openly says these things, he encourages hate among others,” he told the interviewer.

“Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up. Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the shit out of me.”

''It’s ok to be asian said the asian man.” “It’s ok to be black said the black man.” “It’s ok to be white said the racist.”

See the dubbel standard?

Now the Left screams:"Alt Right Tactics!! Dog wistles!! Racism!! Victim playing!! Whiners!!"

And yet, what people seem to miss is that people are proclaiming that its Ok to be White because it comes from a feeling of being attacked (simply for having white skin) by Leftist institutions, the media, SJW's etc.

In today's "Woke" culture, white people are not allowed to speak out against anti-white racism. And you're surprised to hear the drums of civil war.

Perth city centre 'It's okay to be white' stickers condemned

_110195840_80784587_909057032822329_6396607940551245824_o.jpg

Scotland's deputy first minister has condemned the appearance of stickers bearing the slogan "It's okay to be white" in Perth city centre.

The stickers were posted on lampposts and drainpipes throughout the city at the weekend.

John Swinney, who is also MSP for Perthshire North, said the "atrocious" stickers had "no place in Perth or any other part of our country."

Police Scotland said it was "currently looking into the matter."

Posting on Twitter, Mr Swinney said: "We must stand together to resist this unacceptable material."

'Sickening and disgusting'

Stickers bearing the same slogan appeared in Dundee in September.

The message originally appeared as a 2017 poster campaign in the US organised by an internet message board, with the aim of provoking reactions.

It was later picked up and spread by neo-Nazi groups.

Local group Perth Against Racism said it has been contacted by local people who said the appearance of the stickers had made them feel unsafe.

One person told the group: "I am certainly worried now for my daughters who are not white but are from Perth.

"It's sickening and disgusting to know that people think like this."

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "Although no complaint has been made to police regarding these posters, they have been brought to our attention and officers are currently looking into the matter."

Last edited:
Has anyone seen this docu? it looks promising, going to watch this soon and report back.

NO SAFE SPACES Trailer

There's an article on SOTT about it. It's causing a bit of a stir apparently and should be interesting.

Who knew? Racism is the reason you're obese!

Funny how she says "We're in the Trump era" So you being fat is somehow Trumps fault... I'm sure she was a bikini model when Obama was president...

The worst thing is that people like this gets encouraged with applause. Anything to shift blame instead of owning responsibility.

Murderer's, rapist's, and pedo's regularly receive less time than that. This is tyranny plain and simple.

LGBT members are the celebrated and protected class. They act oppressed but in reality have more rights than anybody.

For comparison, Antifa burns American flags and they get praised by the media.

Man sentenced to 16 years in prison for burning stolen LGBT flag outside of a strip club

Burning occurred in June after man stole flag from church

A man has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for setting fire to a church LGBTQ flag, after a jury found him guilty on several charges.

Adolfo Martinez from Iowa was convicted in Ames last month on hate crime charges — a class “D” felony in the state — as well as third-degree harassment and reckless use of fire.

The incident took place early on 11 June, when police say Martinez approached the United Church of Christ in Ames, and then burned it outside of the Dangerous Curves Gentleman’s Club, a strip club.

Martinez, police say, later admitted to police that he took the flag and burned it. He used lighter fluid, he said, and a common lighter.

The hate crime charges were added by Story County attorney Jessica Reynolds who said the crime was carried out against the property because of “what it represents as far as sexual orientation.”

He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the hate crime of arson, and another year for the reckless use of explosives of fire. He also received a 30 day sentence for harassment.

Ms Reynolds told USA Today that Martinez is the first person to be convicted of a hate crime in the county.

The June burning of the flag came just weeks before the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall riots, which are credited as a key starting moment for the gay pride movement in the United States.

Unfortunately, children are brainwashed that white people are ‘’guilty’’, ‘’shameful’’ and ‘’oppressive’’.

History will judge the hatred, bigotry and racism that the left spreads, all for "social justice". They have become the thing they claim are fighting against.

KIDS BRAINWASHED TO HATE WHITE PEOPLE

Denzel Washington breaks down why he thinks the black family unit is so crucial. He mentions that ‘’If father isn’t home the boy will find a father in the streets.’’ Studies have shown there is indeed a strong correlation between fatherlessness and criminality. Unfortunately, black children are more likely to be raised without a father figure than any other group.

The Left on the other hand proclaims that someone’s skin color, gender and sexuality are the only factors that determines succes in life and not personal responsibility.

The award winning actor keeps it real, shuts down the imposed victimhood role and encourages people to be accountable and handle their responsibilities.

Insightful youtube comments:

Respect🙏 this is refreshing. Take responsibility. The victim role is so easy to take. That's how humans are. Blame the other. Watch the temple topple over

As someone closer to Denzel's age, I can share one key lesson in life that I've learned … Successful people focus their time and energy on the things they can control, and invest little time in things they can't. As a Black man, I can't control whether people like my ethnicity. However, I can control whether I give my 3 children the love, teaching, time and attention they need. Denzel is 100% correct. The home is far more powerful than you can imagine. It all starts there.

It does start at home. You know there would be far less criminals if people actually raised their children in the context of marriage? Most criminals didn't have their father involved in their life. Study after study shows there is a strong correlation between fatherlessness and criminality. Overcoming Barriers to Grandfathering - National Center for Fathering 70% of black children are born out of wedlock and it is a high percentage for several other ethnicities. Sadly, they won't address this as an issue because of political correctness.

As a person who works w families I can’t tell you how refreshing it is to hear someone say this. What I do is evidenced based and it involves parents coming together AROUND their children. It also comes from the belief the problems stem from and are solved in the family dynamics/relationships themselves. The belief being that if you have strong positive relationships w your parents, regardless of what you may experience, you can learn and grow from it appropriately instead of deteriorating and making more bad choices. This man is telling the absolute truth and in my line of work we know this to be true and it has been proven so for a long long time. The intervention of govt into homes, as a substitute father, is absolute garbage and sabotaged the black home. Empty policies put in place by liberals years ago has created several generations of this problem. It’s why blacks are facing such overwhelming lack of fatherhood. As a youth who got himself into trouble at an early age - and searched for belonging w friends and other poor influences, it’s easy for me to see how children in struggling communities can fall victim to this. Rather than working the problem backwards you need to start at the root of the problem. See, the ironic racism of the left is to assume the answer to all black problems is a white one. Wrong. It’s white knight syndrome and white guilt that drives this ppl to such short sighted solutions. Black ppl need for themselves to be built up and their communities and families truly enriched. Somehow along the way liberals decided that meant more govt intervention and white prodding into black communities. No. Who are they to make this decision? How about not looking st the black community as one so incapable that they need govt more than other ppl. They don’t. They are a community just as capable but are in dire need of strengthening within their family units.

This country is in the middle of a struggle for it's traditional values and way of life, blacks need to wake up to the fact they have been used by globalists to create chaos and confusion on the streets. What majority of people want is a return to morality and family values rooted in respect and responsible behavior. The breakdown of the family unit is certainly a big cause in the rise of crime and our lost aimless youth of today!!!!

A follow up from my post above. In this interview, race baiting is taking to the extreme.

The interviewer constantly tries to get Denzel to agree with leftist talking points but he doesn’t budge. He refuses to go along with the victim mentality narrative that is being pushed on minorities and instead offers real advice.

Insightful youtube comments:

See how he refused to be or play victim.... Take note!

Thank you denzel for demolishing this attempt at imposing a victims mentality on black people by this reporter. We are not JUST victims, we are much more. I absolutely despise this narrative that all a black person can be is a victim and our short comings are because of external factors. We are as anyone else is, our failures are our own as are our Victories!!!!

Typical white liberal,..CONSTANTLY wanting to make Denzel feel oppressed....I do NOT understand this but I know that it is RAMPANT ! It is beyond ridiculous and hurts our society because not all black people are as smart as Denzel Washington and will eat up what this snake is serving.

Back
Top Bottom