Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

An update from Dr Peterson, interviewed by his daughter.

It was hard to watch this update. Jordan is still having neurological problems and is currently in Belgrade, Serbia, where he seems to be recovering, but as I understand it he is still not sure whether he will make a full recovery. At the same time he seems to have learnt a few lessons. You can tell by his face what he has gone through, and is still going through. But at the same time he and Mikhaila want to tell the world about the dangers of benzodiazepines which is very commendable. If the treatment is working for him they will post another update to tell people what can be done when people are going through the same thing. Always thinking of other people, just like Laura.:love:

I wish him and his family and friends a very good outcome and he is in my thoughts.

Thank you for sharing @RedFox. I've missed Dr. Peterson and it's good to see him at least somewhat functional after everything him and his family have been through this last year. Especially at the end to see the appreciation he has for Mikhaila for helping him through what was a nightmare for him. I hope this information gets to people who've been prescribed benzo's or because of the effects of the lockdown might be prescribed them in the near future so that they search out alternative means to help them with their anxiety and whatever else they are going through.

Thank you for sharing @RedFox.

Ditto, RedFox!

Harrowing experience. Both so brave, so considerate to be talking about it as they have done so, helping to rise awareness to anyone listening.

I hope this information gets to people who've been prescribed benzo's or because of the effects of the lockdown might be prescribed them in the near future so that they search out alternative means to help them with their anxiety and whatever else they are going through.

Yes, exactly, was shocked at how much this benzo-chemical is prescribed - to a large proportion of elderly, as was said in the interview (possibly one in every extended family a person knows can be on them). One might also wonder if what can be perceived as tremors of the hand, sometimes seen in the elderly one meets, if in fact it is not an effect of this drug, as was indicated that it can cause? How many of our elderly in care homes are prescribed these, and if they are prescribed, what kind of wreckage is the result - their families would not necessarily realize the connection, however they would know their loved ones are prescribed drugs to help anxiety and to sedate. These stories, on their own, are not good.

Anyway, that is some daughter (and Son in-law), to have taken her dad, Jordan, step by step around the world through his dark chemically induced physical and mental chasm, never giving up on him, or giving in to the western approach to help truly heal her dad; remarkable strength of love.

I've also missed Peterson and am glad to see he's making improvements. It was quite harrowing to watch though - even just the intro where they first say hello to each other on camera seemed filled with so much sadness.

I listened to his daughter’s videos on benzo's a while back, and that drug is the stuff of nightmares.

Yes, exactly, was shocked at how much this benzo-chemical is prescribed - to a large proportion of elderly, as was said in the interview (possibly one in every extended family a person knows can be on them). One might also wonder if what can be perceived as tremors of the hand, sometimes seen in the elderly one meets, if in fact it is not an effect of this drug, as was indicated that it can cause? How many of our elderly in care homes are prescribed these, and if they are prescribed, what kind of wreckage is the result - their families would not necessarily realize the connection, however they would know their loved ones are prescribed drugs to help anxiety and to sedate. These stories, on their own, are not good.

I can imagine this might well be the case. Malpractice and abuse in care homes seems to be one of those things always in the news, the benzo's would be so unknown to people that it could be behind a lot of issues without people even knowing.

Anyway, that is some daughter (and Son in-law), to have taken her dad, Jordan, step by step around the world through his dark chemically induced physical and mental chasm, never giving up on him, or giving in to the western approach to help truly heal her dad; remarkable strength of love.

As someone in the comments on the video put it (I'm paraphrasing) "He trained his daughter well, she is now rescuing her father from the underworld".
Someone else pointed out the obvious too, that the Petersons are a really tough family given all they've been through.

That was pretty interesting - especially the explanations about why/how he didn't know about benzos.

What a god-awful affair... Sometimes battling the medical establishment's ignorance (as well as our own) is painful to just watch - and more painful to go through as some of us recently learned.

Good to see Jordon feeling better. What Hell he must have gone through.

Jordon reached millions of people with his message of life is suffering, the only way the make it worthwhile is to take personal responsibility to make things better in the ways that we are able.

Perhaps by giving so many people this powerful message he ignited a fire in the hearts of some who could be heroes. This gives me some hope. In the times ahead were going to need as many heroes as we can get.

I’ve only watched the first part of the video due to remembering some of my own struggles in the past and it was hitting me pretty hard. Those are some terrible experiences for him, his wife and his family.

While listening, I was having conspiratorial thoughts about the sulfite allergic reaction, since it seemed pretty extreme, which lead him to starting to take the Benzos. I mean JP is one of the main people that was and is standing up against the ideologies and forces we see currently at play and building. And seems to me that it is pretty convenient that he has been out of the picture as it all starts coming to a head due to his wife’s illness and his severe problems.

So I made the timeline below from the information from the first part of the video and info I found online to see how it all laid out.

Seems unless something or someone somehow knew that in the future he was going to become famous for the stand he was going to take against what the left had become and was pushing that as JP described in the video it seems like a series of unfortunate events.

Timeline

In 2013, Peterson began recording his lectures ("Personality and Its Transformations" and "Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief")[46] and uploading them to YouTube. His YouTube channel has gathered more than 1.8 million subscribers and his videos have received more than 65 million views as of August 2018.

2015 X-mas vacation – Vancouver Island

Ate something that didn’t agree with them (JP, Daughter, Husband) – Sulfites of some kind (Sodium metabisulfite – daughter thinks. JP says most logical conclusion). JP very severe reaction. Didn’t say where it was eaten and what was eaten.

Same symptoms as Daughter and her Husband – they all reacted. JP says for a month he was freezing cold. Couldn’t stand up without fainting. Couldn’t sleep for something like three weeks.

Daughter - says that the specific Sulfites could cause the symptoms. The reaction isn’t unheard of.

2016 (late winter/early spring?) prescribed Benzos by Dr. to sleep as sleep aide due to the reaction he had from the food. Seemed to help with symptoms.

Sept 2016 – starts to become famous and internationally known.

September 27, 2016: Psychology Professor Jordan Peterson releases the first video of his three-part YouTube lecture series speaking against political correctness and Bill C-16. (…)

Wife sick/cancer Spring 2019 – JP more/unbearable anxiety. Then he develops his own problems Apr/May 2019 from Benzos.

Sodium and potassium metabisulfite have many major and niche uses. It is widely used for preserving food and beverages.

• Sodium metabisulphite is added as an excipient to medications which contain adrenaline (epinephrine), in order to prevent the oxidation of adrenaline.[6] For example, it is added to combination drug formulations which contain a local anaesthetic and adrenaline,[6] and to the formulation in epinephrine autoinjectors, such as the EpiPen.[7] This lengthens the shelf life of the formulation,[6] although the sodium metabisulphite reacts with adrenaline, causing it to degrade and form epinephrine sulphonate.[8]
  • It is used in photography.[9]
  • Concentrated sodium metabisulfite can be used to remove tree stumps. Some brands contain 98% sodium metabisulfite, and cause degradation of lignin in the stumps, facilitating removal.[10]
  • It is also used as an excipient in some tablets, such as paracetamol.
  • A very important health related aspect of this substance is that it can be added to a blood smear in a test for sickle cell anaemia (and other similar forms of haemoglobin mutation). The substances causes defunct cells to sickle (through a complex polymerisation) hence confirming disease.
  • It is used as a bleaching agent in the production of coconut cream
  • It is used as a reducing agent to break sulfide bonds in shrunken items of clothing made of natural fibres, thus allowing the garment to go back to its original shape after washing
  • It is used as an SO2 source (mixed with air or oxygen) for the destruction of cyanide in commercial gold cyanidation processes.
  • It is used in the water treatment industry to quench chlorine residual
  • It is used in tint etching iron-based metal samples for microstructural analysis. [11] [12]
  • It is used as a fungicide for anti-microbe and mould prevention during shipping of consumer goods such as shoes and clothing. Plastic stickers and packaging (such as Micro-Pak) containing the anhydrous, sodium metabisulfite solid active ingredient are added prior to shipping. The devices absorb moisture from the atmosphere during shipping and release low levels of sulfur dioxide. [13]
  • It is used for preserving fruit during shipping.

Effects of Sulfites

Sulfite is a well-known air pollutant that is toxic to humans. When sulfur dioxide (a by-product of fossil fuel combustion) comes into contact with fluids that line the airway, it is converted into sulfite. Metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids also results in the production of sulfite, but an enzyme, present in tissue, detoxifies sulfites by oxidizing them into sulfates.

A deficiency of this enzyme in humans can be fatal. Sulfites are also known to activate a certain cell of inflammation leading to the production of oxygen radicals. Hence sulfite levels are closely regulated in the body.

Sulfites have been associated both with occupational disease and death. For instance, shrimp fishermen who use dry sodium metabisulfite, commonly called shrimp dip, have had fatal reactions when the sodium metabisulfite reacted with acids and water to release toxic sulfur dioxide gas. Sodium metabisulfite is more potent than sodium bisulfite in its ability to release sulfur dioxide gas.

The toxic effects of sulfites can trigger allergic reactions. Symptoms of sulfite sensitivity include asthma, hives, tissue swelling, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, seizures and shock resulting in death. Levels as low as one part per million can trigger asthma. Symptoms also include:

• Severe respiratory reaction
  • Flushing
  • Feeling of temperature change
  • Vomiting
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Dizziness
  • Contact dermatitis

When making a post yesterday after viewing and reading something personal, tragic, and full of renewed hope for JBP, it was noted, coincidentally, that a Swedish historian attack-dog released a timed article from his poison pen. He has a byline. He is also an authority on Nazism (and may have written well on the subject elsewhere), and claims JBP of a number of historical transgressions - in his learned opinion of them. He brings up the alt-right and leaves room for the Pepe the Frog shtick (say no more). The holocaust, of course, was on his mind - he reminds. Nevertheless, this article/opinion piece probably came with a NewsGaurdTM gold seal of approval, and therein was put up on Haaretz. 😡 They must have paid him for his paragraphs, or it was gratis.

Anyway, the guy has a beef, kosher or not, and for some of these people there is nothing like kicking a guy when they are down and they can't defend themselves. He looks more like an academic historian bully, by any other name.

As the C's remind, always expect attack, and here we go again:

A: Lesson number 1: Always expect attack. (expect the unexpected. If something can cause problems, wait for it to happen)
Lesson number 2: Know the modes of same.
Psychic attack
(abuse, manipulation, fear, destructive relationships etc.)
Physical attack (own illness or a family, economic, legal, assault, etc.)
Lesson number 3: Know how to counteract same.

Won't even waste the space and quote or rebuttal this guy, yet the fact that both the video above and this agent-Smith's historians piece was put up the same day, or close by hours, indeed the latter seemed somewhat matrix-like. What possessed him to pen this attack is open, and there may be a number of possibilities...

Thought to mention it.

The Chinese have a name for SJW. Apparently they call them baizou. And they are not looked favorably upon. Their description is spot on.

EblUIRWXQAAItHg

More parents prefer homeschooling. No suprise here. 'Teachers’ unions and academia, in particular, are destroying America. They are trying to clone our children into radical leftist radicals.

Back
Top Bottom