Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

It's becoming more and more apparent that the police and eventually the military will enforce LGBT ideology. This means that Christians will be prosecuted together with anyone who holds conservative views.

It appears to me that the average Asian is not prone to the woke victimhood mentality. Good for them. But now, they are also becoming a target of identity politics.

EnhwgieXcAIfTX3

#NotTheBabylonBee

Just saw this news item in my Twitter feed:

Penguin Random House staffers broke down in tears over release of Jordan Peterson book: report

Employees cried to management at a town hall addressing the book's release in March

According to the report, "several" employees confronted management of Penguin Random House Canada (PRHC), a subsidiary of Penguin Random House, at an internal town hall on Monday and "dozens more have filed anonymous complaints" about PRHC's plans to release the latest work from the politically and culturally outspoken professor.

“He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia and the fact that he’s an icon of white supremacy, regardless of the content of his book, I’m not proud to work for a company that publishes him,” one town hall attendee, who is also a member of the LGBTQ community, told Vice.

One of the lessons of Fahrenheit 451 is that you don't need a totalitarian government in order to get a society where book burning is seen as something beneficial, all you need is an intolerant minority:

The firemen have been doing it for so long they have no idea. Most of them have never even read a book. Except one fireman—Captain Beatty—who has been around long enough to remember what life was like before. As Montag begins to doubt his profession—going as far as to hide a book in his house—he is subjected to a speech from Beatty. In it Beatty explains that it wasn’t the government that decided that books were a threat. It was his fellow citizens.

“It didn’t come from the government down,” he tells him. “There was no dictum, no declaration, no censorship, to start with, no!

In fact, it was something rather simple—something that should sound very familiar. It was a desire not to offend—of an earnest notion to literally have “everyone made equal.” And it’s at the end of this speech that we get the killer passage:

“You must understand that our civilization is so vast that we can’t have our minorities upset and stirred. Ask yourself, What do we want in this country above all? People want to be happy, isn’t that right?…Colored people don’t like Little Black Sambo. Burn it. White people don’t feel good about Uncle Tom’s Cabin. Burn it. Someone’s written a book on tobacco and cancer of the lungs? The cigarette people are weeping? Burn the book. Serenity, Montag. Peace, Montag. Take your fight outside. Better yet, to the incinerator.”

And before you get offended, let’s clarify what Bradbury means by minorities. He’s not talking about race. He’s talking about it in the same way that Madison and Hamilton did in the Federalist Papers. He’s speaking about small, interested groups who try to force the rest of the majority to adhere to the minority’s set of beliefs.

Last edited:
#NotTheBabylonBee

One of the lessons of Fahrenheit 451 is that you don't need a totalitarian government in order to get a society where book burning is seen as something beneficial, all you need is an intolerant minority:
JP's Daughter posted about this as well today.
Here are her remarks(she highlighted the word "cried" with the Blue arrow) and her response to a comment made:
1606333065909.png1606333083732.png

I am still laughing with her.
Her last sentence, "I only cry at work when it's tears from laughing at woke people crying at work.", reminded me of a "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey"(a skit that was popular in the 90's on "Saturday Night Live") quote:
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

Here is a link to more Jack Handey quotes, remember they are JOKES, don't let them "Hurt yur Feelin's", ;-D

deepthoughts,byjackhandey - www

"

"I only cry at work when it's tears from laughing at woke people crying at work.",

Just came up on one my feeds too...

“He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia and the fact that he’s an icon of white supremacy, regardless of the content of his book, I’m not proud to work for a company that publishes him,” a junior employee who is a member of the LGBTQ community and who attended the town hall told VICE World News.

Another employee said “people were crying in the meeting about how Jordan Peterson has affected their lives.” They said one co-worker discussed how Peterson had radicalized their father and another talked about how publishing the book will negatively affect their non-binary friend.

WTF !!!

Wonder what the employees Psychometric test results look like...

I've watched 25 minutes of this:

... and I am really wondering why he has scorpions on his tie. I mean seriously, why? Why such a guy would wear it?

I mean, crayfish

... and I am really wondering why he has scorpions on his tie. I mean seriously, why? Why such a guy would wear it?

I mean, crayfish
It's lobsters. If you read his first book, there's a discussion on the behaviour of lobsters from which he draws parallels to human beings. Hence, it's been a while since the 'Petersonian philosophy', if we can call it that, is associated with lobsters - as a sort of inside joke.

Also, after having had the book read by thousands of people who have really made improvements in their lives with his book, a PC-type news reporter who was interviewing him asked him if he was calling people lobsters. :rolleyes: The PC crowd doesn't like Peterson at all and try to twist his words at every turn.

So because of this, and to make fun of those moronic people, lobster memes started showing up everywhere.

Jordan Peterson's daughter, Mikhaila is helping him ease back into public life.
She posted this announcement and picture:

"Dad and I have started doing podcasts together. Us and a guest. The first episode is this Sunday (November 29, 2020).
Dad hasn’t done a podcast with someone other than me in almost 2 years so this was a big deal for us. I figured having it set up so he could just come over and start and not worry about much else would make it doable for him. It seems to be going splendidly.
“Woo hoo,” as the great Homer says. Hope you guys love it as much as I did."1606592410575.png
For those interested, the link for Mikhailas Podcasts:

#NotTheBabylonBee

Oh, but this IS the Babylon Bee, and WOW, they rocked it!
The last sentence is SUCH a swipe at Main stream Medias art of twisting honesty and truth into hatred and lies....

Staffers Crying Over Jordan Peterson Book Cured By Forcing Them To Read Jordan Peterson Book
1606613189453.png
November 25th, 2020
ONTARIO—After distraught staffers at Penguin Random House Canada complained about the publication of Jordan Peterson's new book Beyond Order: 12 More Rules For Life, the publishing company quickly solved the problem by forcing the crying employees to read Jordan Peterson's book. According to sources, employees have been completely cured of their whining, self-destructive victimhood.

"It's like a miracle," said office assistant Xandy Dutheriadux. "I didn't realize how much of my time was spent on behaviors that aren't particularly useful-- such as whining and blaming others! It's time for me to get my house in order and refine my competence in order to achieve my goals! Thanks, Dr. Peterson!"

Sources within the company say that productivity and employee satisfaction have risen by 3000% since they forced everyone to read the book.

"I am very pleased with the outcome of my publisher making its employees read my book," said Peterson to a reporter. "And I bloody-well hope it helps thousands more people who read it. That would be quite a positive outcome."

The reporter blinked and responded, "so you're saying you hate women?"

Looking forward to read his new book. He is formulating the new ideology for the XXI century around taken responsability by individual, civil society and state in creating meaningfull life.

Back
Top Bottom