Jordan Peterson’s wife, Tammy, still in hospital after surgery complications

Remember the situation 2 or 3 years back, when Gender non-sense coming out, Media and PTB was promoting aggressively and the entire clueless future generation going into distress/depression and other avenues . He had very rough 2 years to counter it, particularly exposing the World Media nut cases. The impact of him is extraordinary IMHO in this age of instant communication. With all the conspiracies of PTB ability to target individuals with those exotic technologies, we never know what is happening.

In a strange way, I constantly hearing people suddenly getting sick and some even checking out too. We are not sure how the cosmic weather , our health and life style events contributing to all this.

She will be in my prayers too. Thank you @fabric for posting about the situation.

I will definitely keep Tammy and Jordan Peterson in my prayers. I left him a message on his Reddit page after reading an article on SOTT about Tammy's post-op complications.

He has been so sad these past few months during talks and when Jordan Peterson cries I cry. He sounds much stronger in his latest entries on Reddit, though. The fact that he can work on his book again is a good sign, which means he has got a better grip on his strong emotions?

If I remember correctly Tammy said in an interview a few months ago that she had lost Jordan to the world, and I sensed some grief there, but I could be wrong.

As for me, I am very grateful for his and her work. I know he hasn't got the whole banana, but his videos and book have helped me a lot this past year. :love:

Jordan work has had a powerful effect on my life. I have learned so much from him about changing my life from the bottom up. He has helped millions of others as well. I think his influence will be felt far into the future.
I am sure Tammy's support and companionship has been crucial in his efforts.

Yes, I will pray Jordon and Tammy. May God bless them.

I had read a few updates that Tammy wasn't in good health, but wasn't keeping up with it and had no idea how much her, JP and the rest of their family had been going through with this ordeal. I've said a few prayers for her, but not consistently so I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers more. I've heard that she's been his rock throughout their life together and with all the good work that they do, also think that there might have been some interference at other levels. Something happened during her initial surgery that caused much more damage then expected.

Reading your words, I was asking myself, what is the best way to pray in such a situation? I had the evening recitation to crystals in mind.
Then I read the reddit thread and have been profoundly moved by JP's words, attitude and lessons, again. It is terrible and the very rare variant of the tumor makes one wonder. It also helped me find an answer towards praying in this particular situation. Bless them.
Thank you for keeping us informed.

I thought this quote of JBP's book 12 Rules for LIfe shows that he is following his own advice, OSIT:
What shall I do in my next dire moment? Focus my attention on the next right move. The flood is coming. The flood is always coming. The apocalypse is always upon us. That's why the story of Noah is archetypal. Things fall apart - we stressed that in the discussion surrounding Rule 10 (Be precise in you speech) - and the centre cannot hold. When everything has become chaotic and uncertain, all that remains to guide you might be the character you constructed, previously, by aiming up and concentrating on the moment at hand. If you have failed in that, you will fail in the moment of crisis, and then God help you.

Thank you for sharing the news about Jordan's wife Tammy. I somehow was aware (I think from reading it somewhere on YouTube) that she struggled with some form of cancer. But that she has to go through these aftermath of surgery complications even after the cancer itself seems to have been dealt with successfully at least for now, was something of a bummer. It very much saddens me that they have to go through things like these. As others said, Tammy seems to be the rock behind JP for me as well, that she gives/gave him strength to carry on with his work & continue even in the face of bad opposition, of nasty discussion partners, nasty talkshow hosts/moderators (thinking of the Channel 4 one here in particular) and what have you. It's very heartening to read that so many people send their well-wishes.

I also started to include Tammy and Jordan in my prayers, starting with the evening prayers and then just asking the Universe to provide them all the inspiration they need, so they can act on that (as they wish) towards recovery. And I also sent some thoughts & wishes in general for her to getting well again soon & for both of them and their kids to keep up their strength while going through this situation.

Thank you for collating this fabric ; I was aware of this but not to this degree of detail as I do not use Reddit so I am grateful to you for doing this.

I too have suspected that STS forces have targetted Mrs Peterson as a way to bring him down. I just hope that they can all get through this and come out the other side. They shall certainly not lack for those who are in their corner if only in spirit.

I too would like to pray for them but have not formally prayed since I was a child. May I ask for some advice in this regard please (if it would not prove to be a distraction)? My concern is with how to phrase my words without it interfering with their Free Will. General advice with regard to prayer would also be welcome. I should say that I have recently taken to reciting the Lord's Prayer (the Matthew version) on a daily basis and whenever it comes to mind as being appropriate. More recently, I have added Psalm 23. I would not say that I am a Christian but being English I cannot help but be influenced by my upbringing. Christianity held much more sway when I was a child than today but it cannot have failed to have left its mark. I use both of these because I like what they say and can get behind them even if I do not self-identify as a Christian. Also, I am aware of the Prayer of the Soul, of course. That shall be naturally incorporated when I begin my regular E.E. practice.

Jordan Peterson often talks about how he experiences meeting followers of his work in public places. I find, however, that when my imagination starts to think about how it would be to meet him myself, it is not long before I think about how I would really like to meet his wife. He gets all the attention and she plays her supportive role, admirably by all accounts, so I always wish I could thank her for allowing her husband to 'give himself to the world'.

I too would like to pray for them but have not formally prayed since I was a child. May I ask for some advice in this regard please (if it would not prove to be a distraction)? My concern is with how to phrase my words without it interfering with their Free Will.

If I understand it correctly we should be careful with our prayers, especially if the people in question have not asked for it:
The Health & Wellness Show: The Power of Prayer -- Sott.net

That said, I keep Tammy in my thoughts, wonder how she is doing, express to myself that I am rooting for her and so on. Thinking of someone can also be a sort of prayer (see the show above). You could thank her for all her work in your mind or you could write her a note. They appreciate all the well-wishes tremendously.

I don't know, others may have more to say. :-)

Reading your words, I was asking myself, what is the best way to pray in such a situation? I had the evening recitation to crystals in mind.
Then I read the reddit thread and have been profoundly moved by JP's words, attitude and lessons, again. It is terrible and the very rare variant of the tumor makes one wonder. It also helped me find an answer towards praying in this particular situation. Bless them.
Thank you for keeping us informed.

I pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and dedicate it to them, very powerful Prayer.

I too have suspected that STS forces have targetted Mrs Peterson as a way to bring him down.

That's possible, but it's also possible (in fact it's more likely more fundamentally true) that these events are part of both her and his life lesson plan. JPB himself that he has learned a few very important things from the experience. So STS interference or not, it's all for the good, especially in the case of someone like JPB.

Jordan sent out a newsletter today with this info about his wife Tammy:

On the personal front: Once again, this week, I was in the hospital with my wife, Tammy, for about 16 hours a day. It’s now been 31 days, this time around (the third hospitalization). She is attempting to recover from a very rare complication—known as chylous ascites, which involves lymph fluid leaking into the abdomen in high volumes—attendant on a surgical procedure for another extremely serious problem completed back in early May. We tried a specialized low fat diet, partly at home, for more than a month, to help the damaged internal tissue heal, but it did not work, and she became both dehydrated, manifest in very low blood pressure, and malnourished, manifest in the loss of about 15% of her body weight. That required emergency admission, which led to the current state of affairs: one month on full parenteral nutrition, which means liquid fed intravenously to a site directly above the heart. Unfortunately, that also failed to rectify the surgical damage, although it is apparently successful in the vast majority of cases (in combination with a pharmaceutical agent she was also administered). In consequence, we have to move her to a hospital that specializes in surgical repair of this particular complication, which very few surgeons are equipped to deal with. So that will happen August 14. However, the intravenous diet has made her much stronger, so that’s not trivial, and her spirits are remarkably good. She has a strength that truly puts me to shame.

Back
Top Bottom