Julian Assange Discussion

Re: Soldier Betrayed by Online Informant with Wikileaks

Another angle that Guardian has mentioned:
http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/175280/tomgram:_ann_jones,_in_bed_with_the_u.s._army__/

Tomgram said:
As the Wikileaks document-dump week ends, perhaps the real significance of what happened lay not in the specific revelations in those 92,000 pieces of raw data from American frustration-ville in Afghanistan, 2004-2009 (much of which would have been no news to anyone reading TomDispatch all these years). It may simply be that, for the second time in a month -- the first being the McChrystal firing/Petraeus hiring -- the war that time forgot has burst onto the front pages of American newspapers and made it to the top of the TV news as a runaway story.

Given an increasingly unpopular war, the headlines spell bad news for Washington. Pakistani double-crosses, Taliban surges, Afghan corruption, the woeful state of the American-trained Afghan army and police, and -- a subject far less emphasized in U.S. than British coverage -- the unreported killing or wounding of large numbers of civilians by U.S. forces (as well as cover-ups of the same) are not what the Obama administration would have chosen for the week’s war news. The U.S. war effort was already visibly stumbling and desperately in need of continuing anonymity, so all-consuming news, including reports on spiking American and NATO deaths, certainly wasn’t on the Obama wish list. And it’s not just the public either. As reporter Jim Lobe notes, the Wikileaks story “can only add to the pessimism that has spread from the liberal wing of the Democratic Party to the heart of the foreign policy establishment, and even to a growing number of Republicans.”

The release of these documents has certainly not helped bolster NATO allies, whose citizens are ever more eager to head for the exits in Afghanistan. But in all this, one thing -- quite unnoted -- has been missing: what these events have looked like through Afghan eyes. However striking the Wikileaks revelations may have been, in one way at least they paralleled the coverage we’ve seen for years. These documents came from relatively low-level American military and intelligence officers and largely reflect the war as seen through American eyes. What they deliver -- potentially devastatingly -- is U.S. military frustration over a situation that has long been going from bad to worse. In this morass of reports, not surprisingly, Afghans play a distinctly collateral role.

Reading these documents, we remain, as is generally the case in our news reports, embedded with Americans in the field, viewing a treacherous Afghan (and Pakistani) minefield of a world.

TomDispatch regular Ann Jones approaches Afghanistan and the American war effort from quite a different perspective. She’s proven a rarity in the way she’s reported back to us in these years. She arrived in Kabul in 2002, in the wake of the 9/11 attacks, to work with Afghan women on their problems. Unlike almost any other American who wrote about the experience, she embedded herself in an Afghan world.

Her moving book Kabul in Winter offered us a window into Afghan lives and worries, not American ones. Now, she’s arrived at a U.S. military base, bringing Afghan eyes with her. Among all the reporters who have embedded with the U.S. military, that may make her unique -- so prepare yourself for a look at the American way of war on the ground that won’t be like anything you’ve read. By the way, in Jones’s new book, War Is Not Over When It’s Over (to be published in September), she embeds herself with women who have suffered through trauma and nightmare in other global combat zones. It’s not to be missed. Tom

Go to the site for the rest of the story. What concerns me here is the apparent RESULTS of the Wikileaks thing that has been outlined above. As we suspect, this is not accidental.

Ending a war is certainly a desirable objective no matter how you slice it so exposing it in all its dirty and corrupt ignominy is a good thing. If that was Julian Assange's intention, that's a good thing. But he certainly could not have done it without the compliance of the Zionist media. Either that, or he's a genius at manipulating the media and has forced them to cover the story with their spin masters which, no matter how they spin it, still keeps the war in the public eye; and here I mean the larger public, not the cybercommunity. I hardly think that's the case, but stranger things have happened. It is more likely that the Zionist media is after destroying the U.S. so that they can set up their "Jewish Kingdom on Earth" of pathologicals.

Laura said:
Another possibility is that Assange is totally innocent and the "leaked documents" were deliberately dummied up. That particular strategy is described in "The Secret Team" by Prouty. He even says that some of the Pentagon Papers were red herrings.

This was my first impression on reading the summaries of the leaked documents - that these were going to be used like the Pentagon Papers.

The Pentagon Papers certainly helped the wider public and the media rally around the banner of ending the Vietnam war, but they also threw in some big whoppers that kept the games going. The CIA was pretty much exonerated of any wrongdoing based on the Pentagon Papers and so was free to continue their other "fun and games" around the world. At least this is what I remember from reading the Secret Team.

In a similar sense, is it possible the Afghan War Diaries could be used to end American involvement in the Afghan war, but at the same time exonerate the Zionist puppet masters who have been pulling the strings all along? Maybe at some point Israel will just step in and take over military operations if the American public and the rest of the world give up on the war? So far in all the talk of these leaked documents there seems to be little mention of Mossad, even though there are plenty of other sources that discuss their involvement in the war so far.

You've written some stuff in this thread that is really interesting and got me thinking about how those in the Zionist controlled media are trying to play out this "leak". The reminder about the alien autopsy video is interesting and something I didn't consider at first. It could go either way and without a deep analysis of what these leaked documents contain, it's hard to say at the moment. It seems that journalists have barely scratched the surface of these leaked documents so far.

It would be nice to see more eyes going over the Afghan War Diaries to search for clues. I also think it might take a bit of insider knowledge of the military activities going on in Afghanistan to really get any useful information out of these leaked documents. That's not to say that the lay journalist and researcher shouldn't read them, but like reading any technical work, there is likely a bit of a learning curve to understand how all the pieces fit. Either way, it will likely take some time to get to any real understanding.

Guardian said:
Nienna Eluch said:
Only time will tell. Maybe a lot of time....

Very true, but I'm finding that there's a LOT to be learned in the meantime by how people react when someone (or group) actually tries to do something to stop the slaughter of innocent people.

I'm disappointed...but VERY grateful for the education.

Guardian, you really seem to be quite identified with this Assange person and I think that identification is limiting your ability to look at this situation with fully open eyes. The discussion here has one purpose and that is to try to approach the objective truth of this situation. It is not to vilify Assange, nor is it to defend him. When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'good guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE. This applies as well to when a person wants so badly for someone to be a 'good guy'. If he is the 'good guy' you want him to be, you are doing him a disservice by not fully opening your eyes to all possibilities. If he is not the 'good guy' you so want him to be, then you are doing yourself a disservice by not fully opening your eyes (without prejudice) to all possibilities and paying attention to ALL the data, not just the data that confirms your desire.

In short, it appears to me that your emotional investment in the idea of wikileaks and Assange is blurring your vision. In situations like these, it is always wise to keep an open yet critical mind - without emotional thinking and defensiveness born of that emotional thinking. Assange may be a 'good guy' - if that is true, then the data will bear that out - without emotional and wishful thinking. If he is part of a set up, then the data will reveal that - BUT - one must be willing to actually look at the data without emotional bias. Just some thoughts.

Anart,

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I have to say, you have really refined your method of communicating concepts that might otherwise make someone feel judged or criticized in a way that is both sensitive and considerate without catering to one's ego or self-illusions, which allows your message to penetrate beyond the emotional layer (as much as possible).

I just wanted to point that out.

Although shocks are important too, being able to communicate without triggering defense mechanisms is a true skill and has its place in our collective tool box

I admire such eloquence and skill.

Gonzo

Apparently there is a file for "insurance" purposes on the Wikileaks site _http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Afghan_War_Diary,_2004-2010 that needs to be decrypted.

RT video on the subject.

anart said:
Guardian, you really seem to be quite identified with this Assange person and I think that identification is limiting your ability to look at this situation with fully open eyes. The discussion here has one purpose and that is to try to approach the objective truth of this situation. It is not to vilify Assange, nor is it to defend him. When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'good guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE. This applies as well to when a person wants so badly for someone to be a 'good guy'. If he is the 'good guy' you want him to be, you are doing him a disservice by not fully opening your eyes to all possibilities. If he is not the 'good guy' you so want him to be, then you are doing yourself a disservice by not fully opening your eyes (without prejudice) to all possibilities and paying attention to ALL the data, not just the data that confirms your desire.

I was sort of thinking the same thing after reading a few of Guardian's posts on the topic.

I think we all have to keep in mind that there is just a lot we don't know and it is important not to get wrapped up in emotional arguments about things we can't prove. This situation is playing out in ways that nobody here can control, so it is best to just try to observe the situation as objectively as possible. FWIW.

[quote author=Gonzo]Anart,

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but I have to say, you have really refined your method of communicating concepts that might otherwise make someone feel judged or criticized in a way that is both sensitive and considerate without catering to one's ego or self-illusions, which allows your message to penetrate beyond the emotional layer (as much as possible).

I just wanted to point that out.

Although shocks are important too, being able to communicate without triggering defense mechanisms is a true skill and has its place in our collective tool box

I admire such eloquence and skill.[/quote]

Yes, Anart has quite a gift for this! I will agree with that :)

I've just watched this video which is only part of a longer piece:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEzAIEKr9Jo

(Is the rest of it available and I just don't know where to look?)

Anyway, it does look like Julian is just trying to do the right thing by making "history" - in its real sense, what really happened - available to the people. That's a noble gesture/ideal. What is not noble about the whole thing is how the Zionist media is using it. I don't think it is going to end the killing as would be hoped though it may change the targets.

Laura said:

The full version seems to be located at _http://www.sbs.com.au/dateline/story/watch/id/600647/n/Inside-WikiLeaks .

I will post an introduction tomorrow, I have been lurking here for too long. :-[

Laura said:

Anyway, it does look like Julian is just trying to do the right thing by making "history" - in its real sense, what really happened - available to the people. That's a noble gesture/ideal. What is not noble about the whole thing is how the Zionist media is using it. I don't think it is going to end the killing as would be hoped though it may change the targets.

I've been thinking about this a lot in the past couple weeks, especially with all the discussion on this thread. It seems to me that the world of intelligence, black ops, leaked documents, etc. is a whole lot more complicated than the media presents it to be. There seem to be different "levels" of secrets, which pose different levels of threat to the PTB. For example, take UFOs. There will NEVER be a verified leak of something at the highest level of secrecy. I I don't think we'll ever see a legitimate document describing the kinds of things we have a good idea are going on (underground civilizations, HD lizzies, etc.). Anything at that level either doesn't exist on paper, or there are so many red herrings and measures taken for plausible deniability, that such documents are almost useless (e.g. MJ-12). That's just one level. Below that there are tons of other Top Secret (or other classification) documents dealing with less explosive stuff, e.g. big military encounters, possible crash recoveries, etc. Even though that stuff isn't as blockbuster quality as some of the stuff that's really going on, there are still people involved in intel and military organizations that want this stuff kept secret.

Same thing with mind control projects. There isn't anything that explosive in the MK-ULTRA documents. In reality, they have worked on projects far worse and far more advanced. Even if such documents are purposefully leaked for an agenda (here we can include all the UFO releases, MKULTRA, Pentagon papers, etc.), we have to ask whose agenda, and also ask if there are others who do NOT want these things released. That's where it gets hairy. Who wants it released? Who doesn't? How powerful is each side? How aware is the guy doing the releasing of the stuff going on behind the scenes?

Applying this to wikileaks, there are a lot of things to consider. One, is Assange just a mainstream 'liberal' who is very concerned about war crimes, but thinks "conspiracy theories" go to far, and who happens to be a good geek? If that's the case, it's possible the release IS a thorn in the side of the PTB, albeit not as big a concern as something like 9/11, UFO secrecy, high position torture/pedophile rings. ANY release can be spun a certain way for those who can gain something from the spin, so there are bound to be parties supporting the WL releases, maybe even feeding documents. But I don't think that invalidates the releases.

MKULTRA was a limited hangout, but we learned something from it nevertheless. Same with the Pentagon Papers, same with all the declassified UFO documents. As long as we are aware that they don't offer the complete picture, and probably have been used to serve a particular agenda, I think they add to knowledge. A lot of good data comes from people who are idiots in one department or another. Most academics will deny the reality of Spirit, even if their work in some area of science is spot on. Most of them also think Muslims were behind 9/11.

If that's the case with Assange, then I think it's definitely possible that he's wanted by the FBI and CIA. However, he is operating within certain accepted limits (as far as we can tell) as far as the highest levels are concerned. And he makes for great news. And even if he isn't who he says he is, and it's all a facade, I think the release was a good thing, for history. Who exploits that for their own ends, however, should be watched.

It's nice to know Julian's intentions and character, so one can discern how much validity exists in whatever he says and does.

However, what I think is equally important, if not more so, is knowing what validation tools are used to avoid accidentally posting disinfo.

Knowing how the PTB work, there are two easy paths to inject disinfo into the WL information holdings.

The first method involves an agent simply posing as a whistle blower, providing some truthful, although low risk, content, followed by intentional misinformation.

The other method is based on the awareness that there will always be whistle blowers and to quietly identify those with the highest potential. Then, ensure that certain troubling, but ultimately low risk, information falls within their reach. Once they take the bait and post it, the next step would be to mix specific misinformation with some low-risk truths and further bait the trap.

Then, to add validity to the "leak", have the person arrested and charged with the full weight of military law.

We all know the best lie is one that is based on truth. And in the disinfo/CoIntel world, the fewer in on the lie, the better.

Therefore, it would be the path of least resistance to allow such a network to form, to allow such leaks to exist, and to inject the lies into the information stream.

This scenario has Assange and, possibly, participating whistle blowers (notwithstanding intentional disinfo agents disguised as whistle blowers) as unaware facilitators.

My other two working hypotheses (below) are slightly less likely, considering historic CoIntel behaviour:

2. Everything is as it appears on the surface. Assange is a benevolent soul motivated to draw attention to the crimes against mankind at the hands of the military industrial complex and its puppets, that no disinfo has made it through and been published, and that CoIntel agents have yet to succeed in infiltration.

3.Julian Assange is an agent of TPTB, facilitating the spread of disinfo, using his relatively honest colleagues as pawns and applying a 2-prong attack on both the truth movement and mainstream society.

From a handling/management/risk mitigation perspective, the first hypothesis is the path that offers goal fulfillment with as few insiders as possible.
Of course, all of this is subject to change with further relevant information.

FWIW,
Gonzo

go2 said:
Yes, the lack of context allows the New York Times, Der Spiegal and The Guardian to spin the mind of mankind.
Oh like they weren't gonna do that anyway :rolleyes:

Read the New York Times, Der Spiegal, and The Guardian and observe for yourself the fruits of the Wikileaks operation.
The New York Times, Der Spiegal, and The Guardian are not the fruits I'm watching...why are you?

We can read and observe the entire operation

Yes you can...and that IS the point!

We have seen these operations since the Vietnam War.
You assume you know what you're seeing because of what you read in The New York Times, Der Spiegal, and The Guardian?

It is using the truth to serve lies.
Someone always will...can't let them stop us from telling it to begin with.

anart said:
Guardian, you really seem to be quite identified with this Assange person

According to all evidence currently available, a NETWORK of Norse and Asian geeks are trying to stop the mass slaughter of Indigenous People in Afghanistan, with the murder of children being specifically highlighted.
My passion for the project comes as a surprise to you because? ;)

and I think that identification is limiting your ability to look at this situation with fully open eyes.

Of course that's always possible, but it's also equally possible that I'm just sick and tired of people who spew completely baseless slander before they even bother to TRY an "look at this situation with fully open eyes?"

The discussion here has one purpose and that is to try to approach the objective truth of this situation.
So far the only objective truth we have is that Wikileaks has posted 91,000 military documents on the net that BOTH the victims and the perpetrators have publicly authenticated to an unprecedented degree.

Anything else at this point is pure speculation devolving into baseless accusations.

It is not to vilify Assange,
Could have fooled me. :(

nor is it to defend him.
I will defend him as long as I believe he is trying to help bring a truth to the world. I would do no less for any one of you.

When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'good guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE.

When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'bad guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE either.

In short, it appears to me that your emotional investment in the idea of wikileaks and Assange is blurring your vision.

Appearances can be deceiving...but the good news is that even if I'm totally wrong about Julian and WL, a meticulously documented, cross referenced, 6 year history of the atrocities committed against the Afgan people is still on the net.

I hear bringing war criminals to justice can take a long time.

Guardian said:
anart said:
Guardian, you really seem to be quite identified with this Assange person

According to all evidence currently available, a NETWORK of Norse and Asian geeks are trying to stop the mass slaughter of Indigenous People in Afghanistan, with the murder of children being specifically highlighted.
My passion for the project comes as a surprise to you because? ;)

and I think that identification is limiting your ability to look at this situation with fully open eyes.

Of course that's always possible, but it's also equally possible that I'm just sick and tired of people who spew completely baseless slander before they even bother to TRY an "look at this situation with fully open eyes?"

The discussion here has one purpose and that is to try to approach the objective truth of this situation.
So far the only objective truth we have is that Wikileaks has posted 91,000 military documents on the net that BOTH the victims and the perpetrators have publicly authenticated to an unprecedented degree.

Anything else at this point is pure speculation devolving into baseless accusations.

nor is it to defend him.
I will defend him as long as I believe he is trying to help bring a truth to the world. I would do no less for any one of you.

When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'good guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE.

When a person is just so sure that someone is a 'bad guy', they can no longer see things as they ARE either.

In short, it appears to me that your emotional investment in the idea of wikileaks and Assange is blurring your vision.

Appearances can be deceiving...but the good news is that even if I'm totally wrong about Julian and WL, a meticulously documented, cross referenced, 6 year history of the atrocities committed against the Afgan people is still on the net.

I'm with you on this, Guardian. The genocide of the indigenous people of Afghanistan is just the escalation and continuation of the same old war. I was there long before US forces were officially there in "history", getting to know souls that were being targeted for destruction, or assimilation. I was there, and I can confirm the targeted were Sufis, medicine people, and the next generations, possible resistance to the machine-just like everywhere else.
I appreciate the objective responses to your posts, but those who have not been really exposed emotionally to what this war is really about cannot know what is really going on, only intellectually.
It's not just information- it's horror, dead babies, another free people being wiped out, with a lot of politics and discussion resulting; sanitizing and reducing to statistics and random data what was and is an atrocity.
I personally do not care whether Julian is sold out, or a dupe, a hero, or any combination thereof. Maybe all this discussion about the possibility of damage control is another unintended form of damage control? Sure, the raw data has probably been messed with, but what hasn't?
The empire never ended, the war is still going on, and this data (however corrupted) sheds more light, even unintentionally, OSIT. It's one thing to discuss the truth of the information, or the character of the messenger, it's something completely different to be there, Seeing, and reading about it later. Maybe we need both for an objective perception of what is really going on, but the emotional center will hold a lot of truth-the rest always seems to come later. If Julian does not become a media darling,or have an accident, and continues to release information that is valuable, I'll still look at it-with suspicion.

Guardian said:

Guardian,

I think Anart's point is that these "leaked documents" present a complex situation, one that requires better use of the thinking center rather than letting the the emotional center dominate. It's pretty clear from your posts in this thread that you are emotionally invested in this. While, I don't hold that against you - there are certainly things to be upset about wanton murder - we're all trying our best to understand what information we have in front of us given our own personal limitations and such. Becoming emotionally invested in Julian, Wikileaks, or any of the players in this game doesn't help to see the situation clearly.

There is certainly some slander out there directed at Julian, but there are also a number of criticisms, which are not baseless. While these might just be simple character flaws on his part and not part of some deviant action, they are still flaws and are still important to take into account when viewing the overall picture. Anart can correct me if I'm off here.

Guardian said:

I don't consider it unobjective or accusatory to consider all of the possibilities of "how?" or "why?" or "who benefits?" from the AWD. Maybe there is nothing we can prove at this point (maybe there never will be?), but over time as facts come out, they will either confirm or deny one hypothesis or another. And there is no reason why we can't start doing this now with what has been written so far and then narrow things down over time.

Guardian said:

nor is it to defend him.

Why does he need to be defended? Wouldn't it make more sense to defend the Truth?

We have to get to the bottom of what the Truth is here to be able to do that and sometimes that means seeing past our own emotional attachments and sacred cows.

Guardian said:

Just as a thought experiment, try to imagine that the thousands of other cases in these leaked documents that haven't been read so far actually JUSTIFY the war. I don't mean in any logical or emotional way - there is plenty of evidence to show that this is an unjust war mostly directed at killing civilians. But if one takes reports selectively, right-wing groups could gather up all the evidence they see to support their myth of a terrorist boogieman behind every corner. They wouldn't be saying anything counter-factual, it would be the truth as they see it and they might say "Ahh Ha! See, we were right all along, we really do need to support our troops fighting the Taliban!"

_http://www.counterpunch.org/forte08022010.html

[quote author=MAXIMILLIAN FORTE]
New support for fighting the Taleban.

Julian Assange assumed his intentions were good enough that they could control the narrative that would be constructed around these records. He may learn differently. Assange told Der Spiegel that he enjoys “crushing bastards,” and he later told CNN’s Larry King that by “bastards” he meant U.S. forces in Afghanistan The problem is that the news media have already made the question of who is a “bastard” more complicated and ambiguous, for showing the atrocities which the reports allege have been committed by the Taleban. The Guardian was first, speaking of the Taleban’s use of “improvised explosive devices” (IEDs): “the IED…not only strikes foreign troops on ground patrols and in road convoys, it is also an indiscriminate terror weapon killing and injuring thousands of civilians…. Taliban fighters appear to have been prepared to blow up large numbers of people in order to assassinate a single target, such as a high-ranking government official or police chief,” and the article says the reports show that the Taleban are responsible for the majority of civilians killed in Afghanistan. We might suspect that some elements of American public opinion will use this kind of information to renew the call for crushing the Taleban, the only group that patriotic Americans would ever call “bastards,” as if fighting the Taleban was an end in itself, one worthy of so much American blood and treasure.

Support for expanding the war to Pakistan and Iran.

Is there a straight, logical line from these records to greater popular support for the anti-war movement? Clearly, there is not. Indeed, some of the first newspaper reports dedicated themselves to showing that Pakistan’s intelligence services and military cannot be counted upon as a good partner for the U.S. For some, that will mean pushing to have more American covert forces in Pakistan, thus further widening and Americanizing the war, the same way as happened in Vietnam and the region around it. Personally, the big shock for me was this article in The Guardian: “Afghanistan war logs: Iran’s covert operations in Afghanistan.” According to the article, “Iran is engaged in an extensive covert campaign to arm, finance, train and equip Taliban insurgents, Afghan warlords allied to al-Qaida and suicide bombers fighting to eject British and western forces from Afghanistan.” A connection between Iran and Al Qaeda? Was it not the suggestion of a link between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda that was used by the Bush administration to successfully capture American public support for the Iraq invasion? And now that the U.S. and the European Union have escalated sanctions against Iran to a point beyond which the next steps can only lead to war, do these records not serve to provide a service to pro-war propagandists? As I write this, the very pro-war Fox News has fixed its attention on this very aspect of the Wikileaks records.

The incomplete and fragmentary nature of the records.

In my own research with these records, involving the use of American social scientists in units known as Human Terrain Teams, I have come to some important realizations. These records are only some of the records that we might have had. They are incomplete and fragmentary. Can anyone believe that the records Wikileaks obtained, almost 110,000 of them, are all the records produced by the U.S. military in a period covering six years of war? If not, then what was left out? Why were these records released, and not others? How can we make any credible claim based on these records, without knowing what has been kept from our view? What if what we do not have would somehow modify or reshape what we now claim to know?

The records are not the same as “the truth.”

These are records written by combatants on one side in a war. They are written by elements of the American military, with a military audience in mind, and to suit the purposes of that military. That many of the records are based on hearsay, rumours, and unsubstantiated allegations that would not survive review at higher levels of military intelligence, is also the case. The records lack context and often lack depth: short, terse bursts of information. Information is not the same thing as meaning, nor is it understanding. It is just data, and data is dead until an analyst gives it life by adding value. The worst thing that could happen would be to have great masses of people insisting that something is true because it was reported in these records. To add depth and context, one has to cross check these records, examine other records, interview the key participants, understand the larger aims and narratives. The people writing these reports are neither infallible nor objective. If few people understand this, we could end up with arguments that seem to be factually muscular, and yet are intellectually malnourished.
[/quote]

So, you can see that TPTB can play out the AWD in any number of directions - all with the push for "more war" :(

I personally don't see this leading to arresting war criminals anytime soon, if ever. That doesn't mean that people shouldn't do things to try to bring this about or bring about positive change, but I think it has more to do with raising the Being of humanity instead of trying to throw the Truth at them. If one is not internally prepared to see the Truth, one will never see it.

Yes, this war is horrible and downright gut wrenching. Anything to end it would be more than welcome. Maybe the AWD will help end it, maybe they won't? I truly hope they will, but at the same time, I'm not going to get lost in false hope. I'd rather SEE the stark reality than live in a dream.

Back
Top Bottom