Julius Caesar and Mithraism

Also, Attis was represented by a tree that would be brought out during celebration and then wrapped in a shroud and put away in a building overnight. The next day when the building was opened, the tree would be gone.

If Mithraism did influence early Christian ideas, and it came from the cult of Attis, then that idea may have influenced the part of the story of Jesus’ resurrection. Although the idea of the disappearing dead body is not unique to Attis. The idea would have been well known to the Romans through the story of Romulus.

Laura writes:

FPtM said:
Wells proposes, based on Fraser, that when the dying and resurrecting agriculture gods (T.C.: like Attis) were transferred to city life, the objects of their revivification became human beings themselves and the resurrection of the God was thought to ensure that of his devotees. That is, those who associated with a particular god, and supported that deity by devotion (T.C.: like making a sacrifice), would also achieve a new life after the death of the body. All around the Empire there were public and private cults focused around such promises. It was essentially an expansion of the patronage system into cosmology

Again, I managed to press Ctrl+Enter instead of Shift+Enter. The difference is that the first is a post command, while the second is the insert "line in a quote" command. Anyway, without being sufficiently highlighted and ordered, below are some excerpt that shows the topic of Freemansonry, mentiond in the first post by Pierre, to be complex.
About Freemasonry
Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) What is their focus?

A: Overseers.

Q: (L) Of what?

A: The status of quorum.

Q: (L) What is the quorum?

A: Deeper knowledge organization. Totally secret to your kind as of yet. Very important with regard to your future.

Q: (L) In what way?

A: Changes.

Q: (L) Can you get more specific? Is that changes to us personally?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Earth changes?

A: Also.

Q: (L) What is the relationship between this quorum and the Cassiopaeans?

A: They communicate with us regularly.

Q: (L) Do they do this knowing you are Cassiopaeans or do they do it thinking...

Q: (L) Has there been an ongoing relationship between the Cassiopaeans and this quorum for these thousands of years?

A: For some time as you measure it.

Q: (L) What is the origin of the Kaballah?

A: Channeled truths given to early pre-Mosaic Jews to use your terminology.

Q: (L) When the Jewish commentators began setting down the teachings, was this the first time this had been put into writing?

A: No. Not even close.

Q: (L) Is the form that it is in today very close to the original form and can it be relied upon?

A: No. Corrupted.

Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

Q: (L) In between what?

A: Then and now in the expanded present.

Q: (L) What is the "expanded" present?

A: The real measure of time.

Q: (L) Who was Hermes Trismegistus?

A: Traitor to court of Pharoah Rana.

Q: (L) Who is Pharoah Rana?

A: Egyptian leader of spiritual covenant.

Q: (L) In what way was Hermes a traitor?

A: Broke covenant of spiritual unity of all peoples in area now known as Middle East.

Q: (L) Who did Hermes betray?

A: Himself; was power hungry.

Q: (L) What acts did he do?

A: Broke covenant; he inspired divisions within ranks of Egyptians, Essenes, Aryans, and Persians et cetera.

Q: (L) What was his purpose in doing this?

A: Divide and conquer as inspired by those referred to as Brotherhood in Bramley book you have read.

Q: (L) Is this the Brotherhood of the snake Hermes formed in rejection of unity?

A: Hermes did not form it; it was long since in existence.

Q: (L) Who was the originator of the Brotherhood of the Serpent as described in the Bramley book?

A: Lizard Beings.

Q: (L) I would like to know the approximate years of the life of Hermes Trismegistus.

A: 5211 approx. (Years ago or B.C.?)
The above is also the session that offers and interpretation of VISA/666, the Book of Revelations and the event at the end of the 309000 year cycle.
Q: (L) Is the Quorum composed of members who are humans on this planet?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Would we know any of them as well known figures?

A: Hidden. None you would know.

Q: (L) How is the Quorum important in regard to the Earth changes?

A: Watchers.

Q: (L) Why is it important to have watchers?

A: Keep track of prophecies.

Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?

A: Masons are low level branch.

Q: (L) I would like to know the approximate years of the life
of Hermes Trismegistus.

A: 5211 approx. (Years ago or B.C.?)
A: Think of The Wizard of Oz. It was inspired by us.

Q: (L) Does the witch represent the Lizzies?

Q: (L) So, is there something we have or can do...

A: Glenda like us.

Q: (L) And who is the Wizard? Is that the Beast or the U.S. Govt?

A: Close. Illuminati.

Q: (L) Are the monkeys the Nephilim.

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) If water destroyed the witch, and the witch represents the Lizzies, can we destroy the Lizzies?

A: Knowledge.

Q: (L) But there are only a few on the planet who have the knowledge, am I correct?

A: What do you mean? Against all when all when time comes.

Q: (L) So the 36 million will be against all on the planet when the time comes?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) And those who have the knowledge and can dispense it to others ...

Q: (L) What is the origin of the name Appolyon?

A: Light being?

Q: (L) Why is Appolyon called the "destroyer" in Revelation?

A: Backward for sake of deception. Bible corrupted.

Q: (L) You have often stated that the Bible is corrupted, I would like to know who, exactly, corrupted the Bible and when and how they did this?

A: Illuminati brotherhood for a thousand earth years.

Q: (L) Does this mean that up until a thousand years ago the Bible was fairly accurate?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that the Catholic church had anything to do with this corrupting influence?

Q: (L) In this book I am reading it talks about knowledge that is only given to the elect and that certain things are passed down through secret organizations. Most people think this organization is the Illuminati and that they hold many deep, dark secrets. Is that true?

A: Close. But now there is a knowledge explosion. The Illuminati is no longer exclusive; but they still think they are.

Q: (L) Compared to the big high mucky mucks in the Illuminati, what percentage of their knowledge do Frank and I possess?

A: 2 per cent.

Q: (L) You mean they know 98 per cent more than we do? That's depressing! How much knowledge, relative to the Illuminati, does the average college graduate have?

A: 0.02 per cent.

Q: (L) On a number of occasions we talked about the quorum and the Illuminati. They both seem to be the highest levels of secret organizations. What is their relationship to each other?

[...]

Q: (L) Back to the quorum and illuminati.

A: Quorum mostly alien; illuminati mostly human.

Q: (L) Well, the quorum has been described...

A: Meet; two halves of whole.

Q: (L) Well the quorum seems to be described as being in touch with the Cassiopaeans, that is, yourselves, which you have described as beneficial beings, is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) The illuminati has been described as being behind or with the brotherhood which has been described as being in connection with the Lizard beings...

A: Close. But not that simple.

Q: (L) Well, if the quorum is the good guys and the illuminati is the bad guys, and they both are at the high levels of Freemasonry, what is the story here?

A: Picture a circle or cycle first now then contemplate for a moment before follow up.

Q: (L) Okay, I am contemplating a cycling circle.

A: Now, two halves representing positive and negative. Two halves.

Q: (L) Well, what I am getting out of that is the two halves and both sides are playing with the human race. Is that it?

A: No. This is complicated but if you can learn and understand, it will be a super revelation.

Q: (L) Well, go ahead and explain.

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Why do we so often have to ask things step by step?

A: In order to absorb the information.

Q: (L) The quorum is described as the good guys. The illuminati is described as bad guys. And yet, they are both Masonic. When a person in the Masonic organization reaches the higher levels, are there individuals at the higher levels recruiting masons to one side or the other?

A: First, not exactly one side or another.

Q: (L) I am beginning to not understand something here because if the Lizzies...

A: Unblock.

Q: (L) I don't have a block here. If the brotherhood AKA illuminati AKA Lizzies AKA beast are the ones who are going to do detrimental things to this planet, how are they related or connected to the quorum which is in touch with...

A: This will take time to explain be patient it will be worth it.

Q: (L) Well, are you going to explain it right now?

A: Ask step by step.

Q: (L) Okay. What is the nature of evil?

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Are the Lizzies what we would consider to be evil?

Q: (L) Are the Cassiopaeans what we would consider to be good?

Q: (L) Yet, do the Cassiopaeans use and manipulate the Lizzies to accomplish certain things?

Q: (L) The Lizzies work independently and in opposition to the Cassiopaeans?

A: Independently, not in opposition.

Q: (L) Well then, is there somebody over and above this whole project...

A: We serve others therefore there is no opposition. Careful now. Step by step. If you do not fully understand answer ask another.

Q: (L) Part of a whole. Part of a circle.

A: Blend.

Q: (L) Does this mean...

A: Picture a blending colored circle image.

Q: (L) Are you saying that at some levels the two halves overlap?

Q: (L) Are you saying that some of the Quorum are good guys and bad guys and the same for the Illuminati because the two are on opposing sides of the circle but at the point of blending one is weighted more to one side and the other to the other side? And these organizations are where the interactions come together?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) Let's leave it for the time being.

A: No. Now please.

Q: (L) Okay. So it is a blending. Does it have something to do with ... in your case service to others means that you even serve those who serve self, is that correct?

A: Yes; we serve you and the Lizards have programed your race to self service remember.

Q: (L) Well, I am down a notch or two. So, I am still a service to self individual to some extent, is that correct?

A: But moving slowly toward service to others. Not all humans are.

Q: (L) Does this mean that when people who are members of the quorum or illuminati call for information or help, that you, because of your service to others orientation are obliged to answer whoever calls?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) What is the no part.

A: If vibrational frequencies are out of pattern we do not connect.

Q: (L) Is the work of the Lizzies part of an overall grand plan or design?

A: All is.

Q: (L) Let's go on. I am depressed because you guys told me I was a bad person.

A: You are not a bad person.

Q: (L) Well, I am feeling pretty crummy right now.

A: Lizzies induced.

Q: (L) You mean my crummy feelings are Lizzie induced?

A: As always.

Q: (L) Well I am feeling crummy because you guys let me know that I am in the same sinking boat as the rest of the poor slobs on this miserable planet. I was working pretty hard to get out of the boat.

A: Silliness; you're in your own boat.

Q: (L) I would like to know where Dr. Usui got the Reiki symbols?

A: Must answer question.

Q: (L) What question? The quorum and illuminati question?

A: You will feel ecstasy once answered.

Q: (L) Okay. A blending. Yet two halves.

A: Of a circle.

Q: (L) Who designed this circle?

A: Natural frequency wave. Some near conjunction blend both service patterns and each "camp" to create perfect balance.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Illuminati are the higher level on the pathway of service to self and somehow, by reaching these higher levels may have come to realizations or frequencies which have caused their position to be modified or blended to where service to self becomes or incorporates or moves them to service to others realizations, is this correct?

A: Continue.

Q: (L) Okay, the ones in the quorum are those who are focused on service to others and they, in their pathway of service to others begin to understand that some service to self is service to others.

Q: (L) And the whole idea is to blend both pathways no matter which direction you come to it from?

A: Service to others provides the perfect balance of those two realities; service to self is the diametrical opposite closing the grand cycle in perfect balance.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have a pathway of service to self in order for the pathway of service to others to exist?

Q: (L) And those who are in the quorum and the illuminati ...

A: Blends in middle.

Q: (L) So it is necessary to have the darkness in order to have the light...

Q: (L) And it is necessary to have the Lizzies in order to have the Cassiopaeans...

Q: (L) And both groups evolved through the Masonic organizations..

A: Freemasonry is human reflection in physical of these processes.

Q: (L) Okay, thank you very much. I think that is all for tonight.

A: Good Night.

End of Session
Q: (T) The object behind using the electronic ignitions, from what I have heard, whether the source is true or not I can't say, but I had a strange confirmation of part of it.

A: Beware of disinformation. It diverts your attention away from reality thus leaving you open to capture and conquest and even possible destruction.

Q: (L) Is the information about the electronic ignition systems correct?

A: Disinformation comes from seemingly reliable sources. It is extremely important for you to not gather false knowledge as it is more damaging than no knowledge at all. Remember knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. The information you speak of, Terry, was given to you deliberately because you and Jan and others have been targeted due to your intense interest in level of density 4 through 7 subject matter. You have already been documented as a "threat."

Q: (L) Can you tell Terry what event occurred (referring to "confirmation" of electronic ignition subject)...

A: Remember, disinformation is very effective when delivered by highly trained sources because hypnotic and transdimensional techniques are used thereby causing electronic anomalies to follow suggestion causing perceived confirmation to occur.

Q: (T) Who was the guy in the Camaro?

A: Diversion.

Q: (T) About two weeks after I saw the video tape where I heard this information, a guy pulled up out of nowhere driving a souped up Camaro... (Jan: No! It was the night we were watching it!) We had watched it before and we were talking about it and decided to watch it again. So, Gary and I had decided to go outside to take the dog around the block and we had just gotten back and put the dog on the porch and we were standing outside smoking a cigarette when the guy in the Camaro pulls into the driveway with steam coming out from under the hood. He asked to use the hose. I told him yes. He gets out wearing jeans, tee shirt and scraggly blond hair. He says: "I overheated. I'm coming back from Gulfport and was going back to Ocala and was on the interstate when his car overheated. Now, 275 is a little ways from my house and he came all the way, passed a gas station and convenience store, turned off the main drag and then onto my street to get water... then he started talking about how the new electronic ignitions are designed to shut down when the car exceeds a certain speed so he had installed a special racing ignition but ever since his car had been overheating... we had just finished watching this movie about electronic ignitions and we were flabbergasted... What I want to know is who has the power and ability to set up these kinds of "confirmations" or synchronicities?

A: Same forces spreading disinformation: Brotherhood/ consortium/ Illuminati/ New World Order/ "Antichrist"/ Lizards.

Q: (T) But I'm just a nobody. Why would they go to all troouble to send somebody in a Camaro to drive up on my lawn...

A: Several answers follow: Number One, Nobody is a "nobody." Number two, it is no trouble at all for aforementioned forces to give seemingly individualized attention to anybody. Number three, Terry has been targeted and so has Jan and others because you are on the right track. Number four, This area is currently a "hot bed" of activity and extremely rapidly expanding awareness. [Talk about the Philadelphia Experiment during break]
Q: (L) Well, okay. Who were the Elohim of the Bible?

A: Transdefinitive.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Transcends definition?

A: And variable entities.

Q: (L) Were the Elohim 'good guys?'

A: First manifestation was human, then non-human.

Q: (L) Are they light beings as some people say?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from huma to non-human?

A: Pact or covenant.

Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?

A: No, with 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.

Q: (L) What is their purpose?

A: As yet unrevealable to you.
It was said that Rosteem now manifests as the Rosicrucians. Here is more:
Q: In reading the transcripts, I came across a reference to a 'pact' made by a group of STS individuals, and it was called 'Rosteem,' and that this was the origin of the Rosicrucians. In the book 'The Orion Mystery,' it talks about the fact that Giza was formerly known as RosTau, which is 'Rose Cross.' Essentially, I would like to understand the symbology of the Rose affixed to the Cross. It seems to me that the imagery of Jesus nailed to the Cross is actually the Rose affixed to the Cross. How does Jesus relate to the Rose?

A: No, it is from the Rose arose the Cross.

Q: Oh.... I see...

A: Said the blind man.

Q: Elaborate, please. Are you saying that what I am seeing is not correct?

A: No, mirth!

Q: It is from the Rose that the Cross arose... and, therefore, the cross symbolizes...

A: Ask.

Q: What does the cross symbolize?

A: The symbology is not the issue. It is the effect.

Q: What is the effect of the cross?

A: All that has followed it.

Q: Could you list some of these to give me a clue?

A: You know these.

Q: In the same vein, I have noticed that there are two classes of arachnids. There are scorpions and there are spiders. The zodiac was changed by taking the pincers away from the Scorpion and creating out of them the sign of Libra. This image was one of a woman holding a balance scales, usually blindfolded. This was done within recorded history, but was probably formalized through the occult traditions of Kaballa. Now, in trying to figure out who has on what color hat, if there is such a thing, I have come to a tentative conclusion that the spider, or spinner of webs, is the Rosicrucian encampment, and that the Scorpion represents the seeker of wisdom... because, in fact, the word for Scorpio comes from the same root as that which means to pierce or unveil. Therefore, the Scorpion is also Perseus, per Ziu, or 'for God.' And the Rosicrucians are the 'other,' so to speak. Can you elaborate on this for me? Or comment?

A: What a tangled web we spin, when we must not let you in.

Q: So, the Rose is the Spider?

A: Different objective.

Q: So, the Rose, with its thorns... can you help me with this Rose image... is the Rose the Scorpion?

A: No. Different objective... Rose is a stand alone symbol.

Q: So, the Rose can be used by either side, is that it?

A: Maybe.

Q: Another derivation of the word root of Scorpio is 'skopos,' or 'to see.' You said that the human race was seeded on a planet in the constellation Scorpio, and, therefore, when the zodiac was set up and the clues were laid out, it seems to me that the insertion of the sign of Libra was designed to take power away from human beings, to take their hands away, to prevent them from seeing, to make them defenseless. Is this imagery close?

A: On track.

Q: And the Scorpion is represented in four ways: the scorpion, the lizard, the eagle and the dove. So, there are four levels of experience. Also, Minerva/Athena was the daughter of Zeus alone. She was known as the 'tamer of horses,' and was a Virgin Goddess. She was also known as 'Parthenos' meaning separation. Is this part of the imagery of the creation of Eve from the rib of Adam, so to speak, or the separation of knowledge from soul, or the veil between the world of 3rd density and 4th density?

Q: Along this same line, in the astrological symbology, the different stars are designated as being located on different parts of the body in a rather arbitrary way that does not seem to necessarily have a lot to do with the actual configuration of the stars themselves. King Cepheus in the sign of Aries, the consort of Cassiopaea, has a star in the right shoulder. The name of this star in Arabic means 'redeemer. In the imagery of the crucifixion, Jesus is depicted as carrying the cross on his shoulder as if to say that he is the old king who must die to make way for the new one... Additionally, many of us have been experiencing the pain in the shoulder, arm, and shoulder-blade for some time. You have, on occasion, related this to DNA changes. Is it that certain individuals are connected to other densities through the windows of the stars in certain constellations, and the clues are found in the location of the stars in the figures of the constellations relating to the areas of the body where pockets in the etheric field are points of activation of DNA, and that these relate to certain pains and discomforts?

A: Okay.

Q: Is that okay as in I am onto something?

A: Maybe...

Q: Can you help me out a little here?

A: Too do so would compromise your discoveries.

Q: Are the body pains in these areas related?

A: To...?

Q: Obviously this is a big one... it relates directly to the crossed shin bones, the skull, the shoulder blades, knees, elbows and a lot of other symbology... the exposed breast of the Masonic initiate. In the Bible where it says that Jesus was scourged, it is actually a word that usually means the pressing and squeezing that cause milk to express from the breast. On page 33 of 'Bringers of the Dawn,' Barbara Marciniak writes: 'there have been different portals on earth that have allowed different species, creator gods from space, to insert themselves. One of the huge portals that presently being fought over is the portal of the Middle East. If you think back over the history of the Earth, you will realize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It's a huge portal with a radius of 1,000 miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the Lizzies use.' Could you comment on that information. Are there other portals that are that large which are used by positive entities?
Q: (L) Now, time to stop messing around. You said that "prime numbers are the 'dwelling places' of the mystics." I have been poring over this material and it occurs to me that this was put in quotes for a reason, yes?

A: We put in quotes what we want further examined.

Q: I was thinking that this could be a clue on several levels. Could it be a clue to identify people and interactions?

Q: (L) And, also as a means of decoding coded written material?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (L) Would this written material be some that is channeled? Or, more formal and general writings of mystics. Could it be, in other words, that they might write in a casual way and not be aware that they are channeling or writing in code?

Q: (L) I dug around about the Templars and have, more or less, come to the conclusion that they were just a smoke screen, and that something else was going on at the time that WAS important. I also think that they have been resurrected from time to time and dusted off and blamed for all this secret knowledge that is supposedly lost... am I on to something here?

Q: Who or what brought about the end of the Knights of the Temple?

A: Rosicrucians move as a "thief in the night."

Q: (L) But, as I understand it, the Rosicrucians did not come into being until after the end of the Templars...

Q: (L) Do you mean that the information that came out, that pamphlet about "Christian Rosenkreutz," that is a purported fable, might be correct?

Q: (L) Well, goodness sake! The Rosicrucians advertise in magazines!!! Is this worldwide organization that promotes itself so blatantly...

A: Well, the "world-wide" order is not all inclusive.

Q: (L) Is there an inner circle of this order that is unknown?

Q: (L) Are the Rosicrucians connected to the Masons?

A: In a roundabout away.

Q: (L) Are the Illuminati connected to the Rosicrucians in any way?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Of the three I have named, which would be considered the one that is closest to the inner circle?

A: Not the correct concept.

Q: (L) Do the Rosicrucians have writings in their keeping that they, themselves, do not understand?

A: Yes. So do the Masons.

Q: Would you say that the writings of Albert Pike might be interesting to decode?

Q: (L) Is there any particular number sequence that could be used?

A: 353535...

Q: (L) Is this also a genetic code?

A: Much is missing between "point A and point B."

Q: (L) You mean by jumping from documents to DNA?

Q: (L) The Priory of Zion, that has been purported to be the progenitor or inheritor of the Templar tradition, is that a mystical organization of great secrecy and import?

A: It is a cover for.

Q: (L) Another smoke-screen.

Q: (L) Getting back to the 353535 code: can you tell me more that will help me get to...

A: Better turn it over to Ark.
Q: Well, then, what IS the explanation for these carvings in Rosslyn Chapel?

A: Visitors yes, but the Masonic creed is intertwined with ancient order of Essenes, arising out of ancient Egypt, from the secret knowledge stored at the base of the Sphinx, as left there by "Atlantean" survivors.

Q: Does anybody in the Masonic order know anything?

Q: Well, how high do you have to go to get to know anything?

A: Page 33. Blond and blue-eyed, of course! Before genetic alteration, one branch stood eleven feet tall.

Q: Speaking of these tall guys, William Wallace's life was sort of symbolic, in my mind, and he was supposed to have been over 6 and a half feet tall. During the time that all that mess was going on over in Scotland with Wallace and the Bruce, the Templars were being dissolved in France...

A: Dissolved?!? We think not! They merely went "underground."

Q: Is that literally or figuratively?

A: Why not both?

Q: Well, there are Templar organizations that some Mason's claim to be in contact with.

A: And where do you suppose these are?

Q: Underground?

A: Bingo!

Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumors... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation.

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were thes spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication?

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appelation of Perceval...

A: Perceval was knighted in the court of seven.

Q: The court of seven what?

A: Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden.

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Q: Okay, discovered that one of the Percy estates was called 'Alnwick,' which startled me a bit after tracking wicks all over the place. But, what is the meaning of 'Alnwick?'

A: Discover. Invert. Allan. Check Hebrew root of Allan.

Q: The Counts of Flanders and Champagne were the sponsors of Chretien de Troyes who wrote the original Grail stories in which Perceval figures so prominently. These guys were also connected with the Templars. Well, it seems that the Templars were not the only ones getting picked on during certain periods. The Percy family has had much MORE than its share! Why?

A: You will be "picked on" too, if you learn too many secrets!!

Q: So, the Percys DID know something. I understand that the Percy family has a collection of 62 alchemical manuscripts... which is actually how I found out about Alnwick - I was tracking these alchemical texts....

A: But if you go there, do not ask for the key!

Q: Does the current head of the family know the secret?

A: Getting "warmer."

Q: Has this person also been pursuing the secret?

A: Pour suivant.

Q: What does that mean, Frank? (F) For, to follow. (T) Why did you say that in French?

A: Look for clues, and do not have expectations!

On the topic of the cross
Q: (L) We would like to know what the Christian Cross represents at a deeper level?

A: Part of the Lizzie disinformation campaign, sorry!

Q: (L) I thought that! Remember, the cross represents the "death" which never occurred. (J) The reason we wanted to ask that was because Brad wanted to know if the symbol had anything to do with "Realm Border Crossing."

A: Cross is "cross" in English only.
Laura responded in one post to a comment
Yup. I think that it's the intent and understanding that counts. A person can wear a cross and think about it as the "crossroads" of matter and spirit.

Last edited:
All very cool. This notion of the “expanded present” strikes me as a key lynchpin. Many of the investigations seeking knowledge here seem to hold a separation between the happenings of the distant past and the present at an arms length away. A firm break between past and present.

However if our conception of time is way off and we are simultaneously being formed on d’ankhiar (spelling?) as we are mucking around with masons, kantekkians and the “real” Jesus in the seeming present, then… perhaps the notion of an expanded present that includes the past is important to try to allow to seep into the mind even more so than the particulars and specifics of “that was then, this is now; first was this and next came that” “can’t tell who’s who without a program” type thinking.

I have noticed that the Wall Street Bull has no wound or dagger wounding the bull's ribs and in fact the bull is in a charging position.
Charging_Bull_statue.jpg
Maybe the Wall Street healthy bull is a more encouraging, considering the expressions bull market and bear market.

Maybe the Wall Street healthy bull is a more encouraging, considering the expressions bull market and bear market.
Yes, it is quite possible that this is the correct meaning, I also do not consider that Arturo Di Modica had Caesar in mind when he created the sculpture of the bull, however, it is ironic that the symbol that Julius Caesar used in his Legion, is today an icon of the financial power of Wall Street.

Thanks, Pierre, can't wait to see where this inquiry will lead, and I expect it will be a lengthy adventure!

I can't help but hope this info will somehow be part of the apocalyptic show we are all about to watch. We need a trial, but how long would such a trial last? One that would expose all the attacks on the vector of truth and goodness that was Julius Ceasar. One that would expose all the distortions and compounded lies over centuries. Oh, happy day!

Christianity, even in its current distorted state is still being attacked. The interaction of STO with STS, creativity with entropy. Is this how entropy behaves in third density? Rust never sleeps I guess.

And so it goes with stuff like this, strange coincidence, or symbolism from the realm of information -

In FTPM, Laura quotes Wells as saying:

“…the idea that the blood of the sacrificed animal conveys new life is found in the worship of Attis … In this cult, a bull and a ram were sacrificed on a grille under which the initiate stood…”

Turns out Attis was the Phrygian god of vegetation, who died and resurrected when he castrated himself and bled out, symbolising how fruit falls and rots on the ground, but comes back the following year.

Attis, Phrygian. Is it possible that those who killed Caesar and went on to create Mithraism proper were somehow ‘inspired’ in their assassination by the knowledge of this practice of the cult of Attis, sacrificing a bull, and that’s where their Phrygian hat thing came from - a symbol or tribute to Attis? A sacrifice to Attis!?

To my mind even Attis is a Johnny come lately chess piece to all this T.C. One of the major challenges in grasping the underlying paradox of the issue of 'The Bull' is that it has such ancient legs and yet we still tend to look at the issue through the wrong end of the lens - that is looking back through the narrowing perspective of the relatively substantive (but heavily doctored and twisted) information available from the late ancient civilizations such as Greece and Rome, rather than forward from the far more sparse and more difficult to decipher sources which date way back into the beginnings of the Neolithic, or even before that into the later stages of the Paleolithic. So we are talking a tale with beginnings of at least 17,000 years ago - possibly many many more - of which only the last three thousand years are even partially well known, yet they are themselves a product of long term corruption of signal to noise.

In very simplistic terms I would suggest that when it comes to the deeper symbolic meanings behind the bull we are looking at something that was perceived to manifest the ideological battleground between STO and STS thinking - in particular the concept of the creative fulfillment of the free-flowing, divine, ever giving gift of the DCM vs the attempt on limitation and control brought about by a repeated focusing on fear, fear, fear, and manipulation of that fear emanating from the STS domain.

1. The Bull was 'originally' perceived as the Bios of Zoe - that is the fertile, fiercely alive bull child (Bios) manifesting into the material realm the unseen, unknowable divine creativity of the ever flowing information field (Zoe). The micro emerging from the macro. It was birth, it was death - they were one and the same. It brought the divine energy from the above to the below and then returned the same to the above in the great cycle of union with 'heaven'.
2. As importantly in its guise as The Great Bull of Heaven (which originally was not the constellation Taurus) it was also known and understood directly as a divine memory of a specific manifestation of the great unifying god of paradise that preexisted the breakdown of harmony at the end of the long remembered and cherished lost Golden Age.
3. However, specifically in the chaos of the period surrounding the Younger Dryas event, I believe the legacy of the sacred bull - being now both a symbol of harmony and a symbol associated with unpredictable cosmic chaos - slowly began to be perverted in that what was once to be unquestioningly trusted became increasingly associated with that which could become out of control, utterly destructive and without care for its human offspring at an instant.
4. Forces with dark intent began a long propaganda process of using the bull as a symbol of the forces of nature that needed to be tamed, controlled and also paradoxically blood-sacrificed to, so as to appease this latent dangerous and destructive power. Yes by all means revere the bull but also Kill the bull to tame the bull - to tame you, the child that is the bull manifest on earth!
5. That's why controlling knowledge of the cycles, knowledge of the truth behind precession, knowledge of the return of the serpents, dragons and monsters of the deep, gave you power over the terrified, traumatized children of the unfathomable bull.

The images mkrnhr posted above from Minoan Crete and from Çatalhöyük sum up part of the problem. Most of the stories told today about these two cultures lead us to believe their relationship to the bull was harmonious and joyful. Well I don't see it all that way - Minoan Crete was a death cult centered on institutionalizing fear into a kind of post traumatic mind control Disneyland, and Çatalhöyük was the same but even more overtly dark - where human sacrifice undoubtedly went on and the inhabitants were micromanaged through an ever present fear within an inch of their lives - a site that I suspect would have had far more in common with Jonestown than the idle of 'the goddess' its presented as being.

The following is one of the many, many answers by the C's over the years that at one time left me dumbfounded but which now I see in a very different light:

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

This was a very specific question only about freemasonry (the session goes on to talk further about Osirians and the quorom). Their unambiguous answers is that the specific secret society we now know as freemasonry was first formed over 7,600 years ago. That also means that secret societies were not a new thing in 5,633 BC (seeing as a group called 'The Osirians', which also hints at esoteric Bull knowledge, were already well in existence then with the claim by the C's that the 33rd degree in freemasonry has remained unchanged from its first inception, which again suggests much, much longer practice beforehand). In fact I think we can find the telltale signs that secret societies actively heralded in the decline of the Magdalenian culture circa 14-12,000 BC and were actively micromanaging and dictating such sites as Göbekli Tepe in the transition out of the trauma post the younger Dryas - as well as the bare roots of modern civilization that were to slowly emerge thereafter and in particular the move towards settled societies and farming. I will say a lot more about this matter in another thread anon but I think very, very ancient secret societies - and plenty of them - hold an important missing link in the manipulation of the bull story all the way up to and obviously including Mithraism.

Finally a topic that warrants intense scrutiny is the so called 'Bull/Lion conflict' that specifically reared up into cultural (and ideological/political) conflict in the 4th and 3rd millennia BC. Its a kind of half way house open warfare in the story although again you can find its sopurce roots going back to the caves of the later Paleolithic where the symbiotic relationship was already present (though perhaps yet to be broken).

Chauvet - Venus & the Sorcerer 5.jpg

And with all the focus on Mithras slaying the bull, the equally powerful and common image was that of the Mithraic lion headed 'god' for as Laura once posed the question on the matter...

UntitledMITH-LAURA3.jpg

As a quick pictorial follow up to the above from Laura, the so called Löwenmensch figurine, also called the Lion-Human of Hohlenstein-Stadel, has some very interesting marks on its left arm that are rarely alluded to; 7 parallel lines. I have found possibly similar marks though differently configured, on the left arm of the main figure of the totem figure unearthed at Göbekli Tepe. I suspect these may relate to the Pleiades - a pivotal aspect of the Great Bull of Heaven - that may have taken on a leonine aspect in the symbolic minds of our ancestors, and for good reason.

Untitled3b.jpg

This remarkably strange figure has had its face deliberately demolished along with a figure below it in the totem (a standard event with many items from the period), but I think its pretty evident it was once a Lion headed figure.

Untitled1.jpg

Cracking this complex and unsettling totem from circa 9,000 BC I think may well reveal certain lost clues that even relate to the Mithraic eruption all those millennia later.

Totem from Layer II - 0 - Şanlıurfa Museum.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled3.jpg
    Untitled3.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
THANK YOU Pierre!:flowers:
Now, I found extremely curious a city in Uruguay called "Piriápolis", where the Cerro "El Toro" is located. A place of tourist interest. Years ago the "esoteric tourism" grew and this is one of those favorite destinations. It is not easy to find information about Francisco Piria. Around his figure legends are interwoven. It is said that he was a Mason or an Alchemist? What is certain is what he did, the works that are scattered everywhere. It can be "read" in the architecture of his buildings or monuments. Here is some of the popular history about Piriápolis (taken from the site "El Area 51", in Spanish):

The mystique of the promenade designed by Piria tells us that the rests connect the 4 elements:

Venus and her fountain with the Water
The Bull with the earth
The feline sculpture with the fire
At the top the Eagle with the Air [At present there is a sculpture of Artemis].
The four taken together are similar to the Tetramorph:
A tetramorph is a symbolic arrangement of four differing elements, or the combination of four disparate elements in one unit. The term is derived from the Greek tetra, meaning four, and morph, shape.
[...]
In Christian art, the tetramorph is the union of the symbols of the Four Evangelists, derived from the four living creatures in the Book of Ezekiel, into a single figure or, more commonly, a group of four figures. Each of the four Evangelists is associated with one of the living creatures, usually shown with wings. The most common association, but not the original or only, is: Matthew the man, Mark the lion, Luke the ox, and John the eagle.
l looked up Mark, and while he is most associated with the Lion, various authors have associated Mark with the other three creatures too. A lion may represent government, the fixed sign of Leo, and the element of fire.

All very cool. This notion of the “expanded present” strikes me as a key lynchpin. Many of the investigations seeking knowledge here seem to hold a separation between the happenings of the distant past and the present at an arms length away. A firm break between past and present.

However if our conception of time is way off and we are simultaneously being formed on d’ankhiar (spelling?) as we are mucking around with masons, kantekkians and the “real” Jesus in the seeming present, then… perhaps the notion of an expanded present that includes the past is important to try to allow to seep into the mind even more so than the particulars and specifics of “that was then, this is now; first was this and next came that” “can’t tell who’s who without a program” type thinking.
I think about this a lot too. "Arms Length" time may shorten when you connect with ancestors or at least study history. I remember being 13 in 1982 believing that every single event in that year was the most important and the past was "dead".

Now I can kind of see the past a little better. So the work leads to an ever expanding present. There's some lynch pin where critical mass might be achieved and the past and future become present? I think Pierre's Mithra-ism digging definitely puts a link between Bramley's theories, the Frankist Sabbateans in the Revolution and where we are in the west now. There's a direct link between the Revolution and the current "Tavistock" world of the west.

For lack of a better term, the current "Epstein-ites" mock us openly as Mithraists once did to the followers of Caesar. They have to degrade everything and inject hubris like opium into all ideas. It's both shocking and amazing how dedicated this negative project is. They can't live without us having their minds. They're complete parasites.

Were the Senators displaying a Phrygian cap trying to make a diversion – spreading a fake motive: the senators killed the tyrant to give back freedom to the people - and, at the same time, suggesting their ancestry from Mazdeism?

The Phyrigean cap seems to have a very diverse history, so I don't think it's likely it was a reference to Mazdeism. More likely a reference, as you say, to freedom for the optimates from Caesar's 'tyrannical' rule, since it was associated, at the time, with freed slaves and Attis and the mother goddess Cybele.

To my mind even Attis is a Johnny come lately chess piece to all this T.C. One of the major challenges in grasping the underlying paradox of the issue of 'The Bull' is that it has such ancient legs and yet we still tend to look at the issue through the wrong end of the lens - that is looking back through the narrowing perspective of the relatively substantive (but heavily doctored and twisted) information available from the late ancient civilizations such as Greece and Rome, rather than forward from the far more sparse and more difficult to decipher sources which date way back into the beginnings of the Neolithic, or even before that into the later stages of the Paleolithic. So we are talking a tale with beginnings of at least 17,000 years ago - possibly many many more - of which only the last three thousand years are even partially well known, yet they are themselves a product of long term corruption of signal to noise.

I definitely share a lot of the sentiments in your post: that the symbol of the bull can be traced back into the distant past, and also traced symbolically into the hyperdimentional realms in terms of an archetype that is reflected into in our realm; and that trying to boil things down, figuring out ‘who’s on first’ in terms of tracing things back to some sort of holy grail of an origin point is an infinitely complex and probably futile endeavour, and that if one was trying to achieve such a project anyway, it would behove one to not get attached to any one specific thing, thinking they had the key to everything else.

The extra info I contributed regarding Attis, however, was not meant to be that, and I wasn’t suggesting it was the origin of bull symbology in history. I just wanted to highlight that, as opposed to Mithraism, which can be shown to have not existed before the 1st century, the cult of Attis did, and his followers stood beneath a sacrificed bull to receive a shower of blood like the followers of Mithraism, who were also linked to the Phrygian cap - and Attis was a Phrygian God.

I don’t think we should discount the line of investigation of Attis’ possible link to the Mithraics, simply because it is not ancient. The whole point is that it was relatively recent, in relation to the Roman period being discussed.

If I misunderstood what you were trying to get across in your post, please let me know.

I just wanted to highlight that, as opposed to Mithraism, which can be shown to have not existed before the 1st century, the cult of Attis did, and his followers stood beneath a sacrificed bull to receive a shower of blood like the followers of Mithraism,
I know it's Franz Cumont's hypothesis but apparently no archeological data back his claims:

Whereas Franz Cumont, had assigned the origins of Prudentius' "repugnant rite" to the dark prehistory of the Phrygian cult of Cybele, independent but complementary studies of the epigraphic evidence by R. Duthoy (1969) and J. B. Rutter (1968) demonstrated that in its earliest attested form the taurobolium was some sort of bull chase, and that the vast majority of surviving inscriptions, from the second and third centuries A.D., refer to what had become essentially a conventional bull sacrifice. Prudentius' description, concluded both, applies only to a final transformation in the character of the rite, and is to be associated primarily with the collection of fourth-century inscriptions from Rome commemorating taurobolia conducted in the sanctuary of the Phrygianum on the Vatican[5].
Maybe I missed something. I would be interested in archeological data showing that were bull sacrifices in Rome before Mithraism. The only one I found was this temple:

A temple was built for her on the Palatine. Each year from 4-9 April the arrival of Cybele in Rome was celebrated through the Megalensia, including games and banquets. The story of Attis and Cybele was remembered each year from 15-25 March. The feast included fasting and processions of two religious guilds, the cannophori (reed-bearers, a reference to the river Gallos) and the dendrophori (tree-bearers, of the pine-tree that was sacred to Attis). The death of Attis was remembered on the Dies Sanguinis, day of the blood. The last day was called Hilaria, a cheerful day. On that day the resurrection of Attis and the arrival of Spring were celebrated. Orgiastic rites took place, with torches, cymbals and double flutes. The celebration included self-flagellation and self-injury. Some adherents emasculated themselves and thus became priests of the goddess called galli. Roman citizens were not allowed to do this. Therefore this act could also be performed in a symbolical way, by a cut in the arm. The symbol of the priests was the cock, gallus, but the word is also a reference to the river Gallos. At the head of the Ostian cult was the archigallus coloniae Ostiensis.

A rather unsettling feature of the cult was the taurobolium, the sacrifice of a bull in the fossa sanguinis, the "trench of the blood". Some of the faithful were baptized with the animal's blood: they stood in a pit, under a thick slab with holes, on top of which the bull was killed. It led to a rebirth lasting twenty years, but was also made for the preservation of the Emperor and his family. In Ostia this sacrifice is documented for the first time during the reign of Marcus Aurelius, but documented as late as the second half of the fourth century, when it was organized by Volusianus, praefectus Urbi. In late antiquity the cult had many supporters amongst the aristocracy. The criobolium, the sacrifice of a ram, is also documented in Ostia.

In Ostia a temple complex was built in the Hadrianic period in the south part of town, to the west of the Laurentine Gate. The complex was built against the Republican city wall. It consists of several buildings on the sides of a large triangular field (campus), measuring 84 x 106 x 130 meters. It is at a lower level than the street to the east. The open area was covered with sea-sand.​

But it was built in the Hadrianic period (70-130 AD) i.e. at least 50 years after the first archeological finds about Roman Mithraism.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom