Julius Caesar and Mithraism

You might be right. For example there are phonetic similarities between "Mithra" and the "mitre" worn by archbishops as well as similarities in shape between the Phrygian cap as exhibited, for example, on the Brutus coin and the first mitres of the Christian clergy:

View attachment 62650

View attachment 62652
So how would you relate all this to Dagon, Oannes the Fish God etc which seemingly preceded Mithra, Christianity etc. By quite a good bit?

That was absolutely brilliant Pierre,

Thank you very much for sharing it. So if I understood it correctly, the cult of Mithraism is the cult of reenacting the assassination of Julius Caesar, which if he was the inspiration for Paul's Christ... it's the constant killing of the principles which Paul was attempting to convey to humanity, correct?

Fascinating!
Exactly! This reenactment / celebration is still going on today under other covers. Literally satanic. At a human level, a manifestation of the destructive nature of 4D STS.

Writing this article took a toll. When you gaze into that abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Below, are two excerpts from the Sessions, that might relate:
Mithraism was the reversal of the STO version
Q: (L) What did the 7th grade of Mithraism originally confer?

A: Mithraism was the reversal of the STO version.

Q: (L) What does that mean it conferred?

A: Mastery of forces and being mastered.

Q: (L) Why is Mithras shown wearing a Phrygian cap?

A: To confuse the observers.
Keep in mind that the issues are more complex than your questions allow.
Edit to the above: While I was writing, Pierre already posted the above.

"The Baby Jesus Story is an amalgamation of Mithras and Caesar"
(Approaching Infinity) You want to ask about Baby Caesar?

(L) What about Baby Caesar?

(Approaching Infinity) If his story was either taken on by Augustus, or if the Jesus story... if either of those people stole it from Caesar?

A: The Baby Jesus Story is an amalgamation of Mithras and Caesar. The story of "Jesus" causing wonder among the "Doctors of the Law" is referring to Caesar. Augustus borrowed an element or two of the tale of Caesar, but mostly not.

Q: (L) Okay. Hmm. Well, that doesn't help me at all, does it? Was there anything remarkable about Caesar's birth?

A: Comet.

Q: (L) So there was a comet at the time of his birth, and that was the main thing. A comet at his birth, and a comet at his death. Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But, no “laid in the manger” business, no wise men, nothing like that.

A: No.

Q: (Pierre) But the comets meant something. It was not only random chance, was it?

(L) But all the stuff about Jesus and the manger and being born in a cave or whatever...

(Perceval) Well, how long was the comet in the sky, and how many were born at the same time?

(Pierre) But an individual having a comet at his birth and at his death...

(L) Is kind of special. I mean, look at Mark Twain!

(Perceval) But how many people were born at that time? It doesn't necessarily relate to Caesar. If it was there in the sky for a week or two weeks, then you've got hundreds of people being born with the comet in the sky. But from a human point of view, people took it as a sign...

A: Receivership capability!

Q: (L) So there can be hundreds of people born with the emanations of a comet in the atmosphere, but only the one that has the receivership capability would be affected or influenced by it?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it can be very important, but only for...

(Perceval) From a hidden perspective, and not from an ordinary human perspective. Was the cult surrounding Caesar after his death perceived as a threat by someone at that time or thereafter?

A: Indeed! Caesar advocated treating the poor and the masses with care and kindness.

Q: (Perceval) So they were threatened enough to kill him and undo pretty much everything he had done... But, was there a real threat that his teaching would have spread across the world and changed everything?

Q: (L) The ideas of communalism, sharing, caring, mercy etc.

(Perceval) What I'm trying to do is contrast the extent of that threat of changing the world in a positive way with what they did to his story. And we still have it today! They didn't just stamp it out at the time and then forget about it. We're still lumbered with the deception. So, it's so big and so monstrous... Like opportunistically, they killed two birds with one stone... "We can get rid of Caesar and his teachings, and then we can also have this new religion that gets us what we want!"

(L) Yeah, a religion of passivity, obey your masters, give them all your money, pay your taxes, and all this kind of stuff.

(Perceval) Yeah, maybe the perception at that time was that a new organized religion was necessary...

(L) Was Paul the author of those things where he advised people to pay their taxes, render to Caesar and all this kind of stuff?

A: Partly, yes. But he was being wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove.
What he wrote in his letters was the "milk", he only gave the meat in person.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, is there anything that we want to... We've been here for a longer time than I expected. My backside is really... Are you raising your hand, Approaching Infinity? I can't see your hand, but...

(Chu) Approaching Infinity is giggling there...

(L) Alright Approaching Infinity, come on.

(Approaching Infinity) Allegedly, one of the earliest things about the Jesus people was their communal meal, the Eucharist. Was there something about Caesar's life, or something that he did, that led to that?

A: Not in particular, however it came to be a sign shared because Caesar made sure that the hungry were fed and if his soldiers were hungry, he shared their suffering. The "meal" was another aspect borrowed from Mithras. Notice that the clue about Tarsus points to Mithraism also. Finally, elements of Caesar's last supper were incorporated into the story as well!

Q: (Perceval) Caesar's last supper?

(Kniall) Yeah, he had a meal and he was asked how he would like to die.

(L) And he said it didn't matter, just as long as it was quick. [...]
If interested, see also a comment on Paul, Tarsus and Mithraism in Session 11 October 2014

And it’s interesting that the bull represents virility in several cultures, manliness and strength of will. Without a will to resist, we’re more than willing slaves.

But also, this whole tendency to label everything as toxic masculinity, and feminizing society, kind of takes on a different meaning when viewed through the lens of Mithras.

And it works it’s magic in society by hooking itself on the most compassionate and empathic aspects of that masculinity. By creating guilt with twisted logic.

The other interesting aspect is that the bull in the ritual, much as it happened with Caesar, cannot be met head on, it had to be betrayed, lured in with false promises and then betrayed and murdered in cold blood.

An abyss indeed.
What a lesson. Through Pierre's article, your comment, all the work you all do, you restore again and again the will to resist being lured into this abyss. Thank you for all you endure for keeping up faith.

Is the assassination of Caesar, the distortion of Paul’s heritage[48], Charlemagne destroying the last pockets of Paleochristianity[49], the reformation and the French Revolution[50], ultimately serving the same goal?
Below are excerpts related to the above question based on the transcripts:

The fundamental motive for the arson at Notre Dame was the destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth
In the following session, there were questions about the fire at the Notre Dame Church on April 15, 2019, less than a year before lockdowns. I have included the whole context, but the main point is in the above heading.
Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

It was the plan all along was to destroy Christianity
Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!

END OF SESSION

Next, there are a few of comments on revolution:
The French revolution in 1789 was coopted by dark forces
Q: (L) Any other questions? (Psyche) I wanted to ask about cultures and countries. Do countries have an "essence" as described by Gurdjieff?

Q: (Psyche) So the question is, is there something essentially wrong with French culture? [Laughter]

A: Now, yes. Since the revolution was coopted by dark forces.

Q: (Perceval) That could be since Sarko came in... (Ailen) Or farther back.

A: Longer ago than that.

Q: (Ottershrew) Since 1789? (Ailen) The French Revolution.

Q: (L) So it started out being a pretty good idea for a revolution, but then it got coopted. Is that it?

Q: (L) Is it as I think that the worst of this is manifested in the educational system?

The above excerpt does not spell out how the dark forces coopted the French revolution, but some dynamics are suggested in the following, though I don't think one can conclude much about the roles that individual participants played.
(Pierre) About the French Revolution: Behind it, was the main ideological force Frankish Cabalism?

Q: (Pierre) Oh, Jesus. Did Frankish Cabalists infiltrate Weishaupt Illuminati and some Freemason lodges?

Q: (L) Alright, we'll say goodnight. I'm tired. Kissy kissy!

(Artemis) Alright, if you have anything to say... and if not, then goodnight and thank you!

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
To relate the past to the present time there is:
An example of how a revolution can be co-opted today - the case of Egypt
Q: (Andromeda) There was an article on SOTT. (Perceval) Oh yeah, but they said that we might see Betelgeuse go maybe this year or the next million years. (laughter) (L) They said that? (Perceval) Something long term like that, yeah. But they framed it in terms of how there might be two suns this year, and then down at the bottom, "could be this year, could be in a thousand years..." or whatever. (L) What's next? (Andromeda) Were the protests in Egypt orchestrated by the US and Israel?

A: No, but once started they certainly put their team in position. Global revolution is desired by them exactly as Reed described.

Q: (L) Douglas Reed? As in “The Controversy of Zion”?

Q: (Andromeda) So that leads to the next question: How close are the Zionists to fulfilling their biblical end time scenario?

A: They expect things to ripen within two years.
One might ask, based on the previous excerpt, why a global revolution is desired by them, and what to do if that is the case.

Revolutionary movements quite often have the goal of destroying souled beings, but avoidance is possible with knowledge
(Pierre) About revolutionary movements: They seem to me to be some high points in the Dionysian cycle. French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, even the Nazis, or what we're experiencing right now. It seems to be always the same template: you have a bunch of pathological individuals that spread a simplistic ideology centered on entitlement and victimhood that ends up with the destruction of everybody who opposed the [Gauss meter squeals] simplistic destructive movements. Ultimately, that also means the destruction of men and women of conscience. So, my question is: Is the ultimate goal of revolutionary movements the destruction of souled beings?

A: Quite often. But avoidance is possible with knowledge.

Were the Senators displaying a Phrygian cap trying to make a diversion – spreading a fake motive: the senators killed the tyrant to give back freedom to the people - and, at the same time, suggesting their ancestry from Mazdeism?

Yes, seems like false platitudes to the people and a wink and a nod to their brethren pulling the strings.

Nothing has changed since, same modus today.
One can conjecture that if they adopted the symbol of stabbing the bull, they knew very well what they meant.

Indeed.

Nice work, Pierre. However, it is whole awful dark historical social business to stare at...
Below are excerpts related to the above question based on the transcripts:

Thanks for all those, a good review and a better fit now.

Loved the post and look forward to the next instalment!

I was reading an article quoted on the forum some time ago where the author makes the case for the animals found in the Roman Tauroctony (bull, dog, snake, crow, scorpion) representing the constellations that lay on the celestial equator before the Greco-Roman ages, thus depicting the slaying/end of the Age of Taurus at the time of the Romans:
It is this phenomenon of the precession of the equinoxes that provides the key to unlocking the secret of the astronomical symbolism of the Mithraic tauroctony. For the constellations pictured in the standard tauroctony have one thing in common: namely, they all lay on the celestial equator as it was positioned during the epoch immediately preceeding the Greco-Roman "Age of Aries." During that earlier age, which we may call the "Age of Taurus," lasting from around 4,000 to 2,000 B.C., the celestial equator passed through Taurus the Bull (the spring equinox of that epoch), Canis Minor the Dog, Hydra the Snake, Corvus the Raven, and Scorpio the Scorpion (the autumn equinox): that is, precisely the constellations represented in the Mithraic tauroctony.

[...]

This, I propose, is the origin and nature of Mithras the cosmic bull-slayer. His killing of the bull symbolizes his supreme power: namely, the power to move the entire universe, which he had demonstrated by shifting the cosmic sphere in such a way that the spring equinox had moved out of Taurus the Bull.

Given the pervasive influence in the Greco-Roman period of astrology and "astral immortality," a god possessing such a literally world-shaking power would clearly have been eminently worthy of worship: since he had control over the cosmos, he would automatically have power over the astrological forces determining life on earth, and would also possess the ability to guarantee the soul a safe journey through the celestial spheres after death.

That Mithras was believed to possess precisely such a cosmic power is in fact proven by a number of Mithraic artworks depicting Mithras in various ways as having control over the universe. For example, one scene shows a youthful Mithras holding the cosmic sphere in one hand while with his other hand he rotates the circle of the zodiac.

What's interesting about the above text is the aspect of power and control that is attributed to the figure of Mithras in the Tauroctony which seems to substantiate the C's remark about Mithraism:
Q: (L) What did the 7th grade of Mithraism originally confer?

A: Mithraism was the reversal of the STO version.

Q: (L) What does that mean it conferred?

A: Mastery of forces and being mastered.

Q: (L) Why is Mithras shown wearing a Phrygian cap?

A: To confuse the observers. Keep in mind that the issues are more complex than your questions allow.

Maybe the added elements of astronomy were intended to confuse and give the impression of holding higher/supreme knowledge, though likely in form only?

Also, just a very minor correction to the text:
Soon after the assassination, Marcus Brutus was presented as the liberator of the people from a tyrannical dictator. Coins were even minted representing him as a hero and prominently displaying a Phrygian cap and two daggers:

THANK YOU Pierre!:flowers:
After reading this information, the first thing that came to my mind was the image of the Bishops' caps. It is extremely suggestive of the name and what the liturgy of sacrifice represents: "The body and blood of Christ".
Yesterday, it was the first thing I connected. I prepared this material before I saw your post Pierre, it is interesting to see that we all begin to "tie in" in a similar way.

The mitre (lat. mitra; gr. mitra) is a specific insignia of the bishops for use in liturgical acts and also used by some abbots or abbesses in the Middle Ages. It is part of the episcopal insignia, that is to say, the vestments that are proper to the bishop to celebrate the exclusive ceremonies of the episcopal order, together with the crosier, the ring, the pectoral cross, the pallium or the rational.
Mijter_en_staf_Van_Malsen.jpg1660668354659.png

Then my thoughts moved to the traditional bullfights in Spain and the spectacle of bullfighters slaughtering animals (sometimes it is the bull that kills or wounds his torturer).

Now, I found extremely curious a city in Uruguay called "Piriápolis", where the Cerro "El Toro" is located. A place of tourist interest. Years ago the "esoteric tourism" grew and this is one of those favorite destinations. It is not easy to find information about Francisco Piria. Around his figure legends are interwoven. It is said that he was a Mason or an Alchemist? What is certain is what he did, the works that are scattered everywhere. It can be "read" in the architecture of his buildings or monuments. Here is some of the popular history about Piriápolis (taken from the site "El Area 51", in Spanish):
The mystique of the promenade designed by Piria tells us that the rests connect the 4 elements:

Venus and her fountain with the Water
The Bull with the earth
The feline sculpture with the fire
At the top the Eagle with the Air [At present there is a sculpture of Artemis].

100_3600.JPGphoto2jpg.jpgcerro-del-toro-en-piriapolis.jpg
Isidore Bonheur was a French sculptor and painter, winner of several awards including the Gold Medal at the Universal Exhibition in Paris (1889) born in 1827 in the city of Bordeaux and died in 1901.

According to history, Francisco Piria sent it from France to this particular place.

Its approximate weight is 3000 kg.

100_3606.JPG100_3613.JPG100_3619.JPG19076005936_76c54f99ba_b.jpgpuma-en-la-cima-del-cerro.jpgistockphoto-646271288-1024x1024.jpg
Venus Fountain:
The inauguration date of the Fountain of Venus was in 1911 when Piriápolis was beginning to be built and projected as a tourist destination. At that time it was not known by its current name, it used to be called Pueblo Porvenir.Some data to highlight are the following, it was made by the architect Beltrame and designed by Marthurin Morean. Its construction was made in the French factory called Vai D'ósne. They were inspired by the original Venus located in Villa Paravicini in Italy. The history of the Venus Fountain is very particular not only because of its European style but also because it holds many stories and urban legends about its construction, symbolism and connection with alchemy. It is part of the trilogy of fountains but also of the most outstanding buildings of Piriápolis, which are the Cerro del Toro, Cerro San Antonio, the Piria Church and the Pittamiglio Castle.
The bull has been used as a symbol since time immemorial, from cave paintings to Minoan culture, from Hindu art to ancient Persia and Pharaonic Egypt.

In Piriápolis, traveler friend, a small winding and ascending route will take you almost to the foot of its sculpture. And I say almost, because to reach it you will still have to climb 33 steps (a number that is not random, as it is repeated on both staircases):

For alchemists, this image must surely be a reminder of one of the operations of the Great Work: the mastery of certain energies that will allow you, in the words of the ancient authors, to "extract the water from the stone".

What does this mean? I fully agree with the explanation given by Mr. Jorge Floriano in an interesting article: the water that emerges from this sculpture, comes to represent the astral body that is detached from the physical body. But not by chance, but by the will of the alchemist, who has learned to master the necessary energies.

It may seem a far-fetched argument, but at least it is an attempt at a coherent explanation for a symbol that Piria wanted to be there and to last. It was not for nothing that he went to the trouble of commissioning this piece from Paris (the foundry's signature at the bottom of the piece attests to its origin).

The same fate did not befall a huge terracotta lion that stood on the ascending path above the bull: today there are no traces of it, although some of its base remains.

Descending the route that allowed us to arrive, we will find another symbolic clue: a Venus in the middle of a fountain:

The symbolism of Venus is also very rich. This planet, known to the ancients, is the brightest celestial object visible from Earth (after the sun and the moon).

But it is generally only visible a few hours before sunrise or after sunset. If we add to this the fact that Venus is also a symbol of Spring, we get the necessary clues to understand.

The set itself strives to point out the propitious moment to "extract the water from the stone", connecting the symbolism of both sources. It is possible that the lion that has disappeared today was integrated into the ensemble, either by its color (which corresponds to one of the colors of the Alchemical Work) or by its own solar symbolism. It is a pity that it is no longer there.
Francisco Piria's original idea was to name the city he was trying to build Heliopolis. It was not until much later that the name "Piriápolis" (which began as a journalistic joke) would take shape and become established.

It is known that much of the theological literature of ancient Egypt comes from the priests of Heliopolis. The maximum influence of the same ones took place during the reign of the pharaoh Ramses II, when it is calculated that around 13,000 people fulfilled functions in the temple of the city.

Regarding this temple, it was never located, probably destroyed during the Persian invasions. What is known is that it also served as an astronomical observatory and repository of royal documents. Some obelisk (that perhaps integrated the complex of the temple) was taken by the Romans when they occupied Egypt and could be conserved until today.

But not only Ra (the Sun god) was worshipped in Heliopolis. The mistress of the city was the deity Hathor, who was usually represented under her bovine aspect. Interesting coincidence of images that make one think of the local Fountain of the Bull.

It is also noteworthy (yet another coincidence?) that Piria always said that the water of the Fountain of the Bull had medicinal properties, which is interesting: the goddess Hathor had for the Egyptians healing powers, from the moment she healed an eye of Horus that Seth had injured.

And the link between Heliopolis and alchemy? Let's start from the basis, although it is unnecessary to say it because of the obvious, that the Sun and gold are closely linked in the terminology of the discipline.

In addition to this, the name of the city is mentioned in two dedications made by Fulcanelli, the most famous alchemist of the 20th century, when he published his fundamental works: "The Mystery of the Cathedrals" (1925) and "The Philosophers' Dwellings" (1929).

Indeed, identical dedications in both books read:

"To the brothers of Heliopolis."

Was Fulcanelli (whose true identity could never be established) then dedicating his greatest works to confreres of an Egyptian city that no longer was? Or to members of a fraternity that borrowed that name?

I dare to suggest a third option: Piria had fluid contacts with Europe, which were translated into multiple trips and links that he was establishing in the Old Continent. And perhaps, reciprocally, not only European architects and craftsmen linked to Don Francisco's building projects visited these lands. Perhaps some alchemists, among them Fulcanelli, also joined in. And in that case, the "Brothers of Heliopolis" would constitute a brotherhood of alchemists that operated in these lands.

Francisco Piria
FranciscoPiria1900.jpg
Francisco Piria and Stella Maris

Another of the icons of Piriápolis is the Virgen de los Pescadores or Stella Maris, which is located on the way up the Cerro de San Antonio. Under this sculpture is the foundation stone of the resort.

Apparently, the original figure was built of terracotta and suffered a vandalism attack: it was destroyed with bullets. As a result, Francisco Piria considered it necessary to replace it with a cast iron one. Its origin would be Italian (from the city of Milan to be more precise).

Of course, originally there was no asphalted road to climb the hill and, in passing, to visit this image. Therefore, this ascent was a walk that was carried out in caravans, although some pilgrims preferred to do it alone.

Nowadays, there is also a stairway that leads up to the figure. And if you climb it, shortly before reaching the Virgin, you will see a grotto crowned by the figure of an eagle:

This grotto is known as Gruta de los Patos or Gruta de los Enamorados. There is also a natural mineral water spring in the area, which forms a trilogy with those of Venus and El Toro.

Some assure that the place chosen by Piria to place the foundational stone of the spa, was selected expressly to mark the place of greater natural energy. As for the Gruta de los Patos, Yaraví Roig points out in "Solsticio de verano" that the alchemist meditated there.

Whether this information is correct or not, the symbolic content of the grottoes or caverns, understood as a place of initiation, is very clear. We are, then, before another coded message of Don Francisco.
100_3667.JPG100_3656.JPG100_3663.JPG100_3659.JPG

Transcription of the video:
The Cerro del Toro fountain is an open-air temple.

Before going up you will see at the entrance on the right nine thrones on each side.

Where the pilgrim or seeker takes a seat on the thrones and lets the water run under his feet.

There the symbolism is Aquarius, which is the element of air.

Above, we have Taurus which is the element Earth.

Further up we have a feline, which in the old days was a terracotta lion, the Fire element.

And further up, there was formerly an Eagle representing Scorpio in its subtlest form, the Water element.

At the side of Taurus, you will see an Ara, or an Altar with a Solar seal, where in ancient times, initiations were made to the solar chivalry.

Imagining this place in the open sky on a starry night out of space and above time. It is where Piria and some other initiates in his time performed their rituals.

Well, the symbology is very impressive. It is not known precisely about Mr. Francisco Piria. There are many speculations, it is said that he was an Alchemist or a Mason. I will not delve into his person, it is not the purpose of this thread. My intention is to share a simple observation of a place that is very close in my experience and now I see it with new eyes. The analysis of this place is still in process but, at a glance, I detect very strong symbolism involving Julius Caesar. I hope it will be useful.

Attachments

• 1660667732540.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 7
Thank you Pierre, that was a very interesting read.

The wall street bull came to my mind and all that symbology with the black stone (Saturn) used by the most powerful financial and espionage institutions in the world: Blackrock (asset management NYC), Blackcube (intelligence and litigation, Tel Aviv) Blackstone (investment bank NYC).
The same artist placed a replica of the bull in NYC at the Beursplein in Amsterdam in 2012. The explanation wikipedia gives, is that the bull symbolizes that the financial markets will eventually come back stronger, as a bull throwing his victims in the air after attack.

Its incredible the JCs parallels to Mitra.

- Mithra born in a grotto
- attended by magi who followed a star from the East
- brought "gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh"
- was a newborn baby was adored by shepherds
- Mithra, one of a trinity
- had a last supper with Helios and 11 other companions
- Mithra was later crucified on a cross, bound in linen, placed in a rock tomb
- rose on the third day or around 25 March
- Mithra promised to return in person to Earth and save deserving souls.

Just wondering could have the life of Julius Caesar, be embellished also to be more like a divine being rather than just a man? Considering he was later a figure of worship amongst competing figures of worship, it makes sense that it could be likely.

I remember finding some other parallels before but I don’t remember where I got this list from. It was close to 10 years ago. But reposting in case it could add to this thread.

The thing to keep in mind I think is that mithraists didn't invent the bull symbol as evidenced in earlier stoic writings and earlier works of art, but they subverted it as they very possibly subverted Christianity later with other groups.
An example of bull-related activity from Minoan frescoes (no stabbing):
1660697176244.png
or some representations at Çatalhöyük
1660697434099.png
etc.

Okay, this post was a very strong mental energy blast for me ... thank you all very much for all the comments, too ... exceptional! ...

Reding form last night and today, so many things connected too fast in my mind, from Cesar to Diocletian across the mountains of my land and like in Tetris, puf pant they disintegrated once they clicked in me, and they already built new foundations for new ideas, etc so it is literary how that knowledge clicked in me, and now it is "gone" on a way that I can easily present it here :-(... and that makes me resist to ask or comment, as it is for me difficult to return, what is also good on the way as you know ... but just before I ask, I wanted to share this "clicking" experience with all of you, as this time it was indeed so organic fast and straightforward ... almost like mind-melding with many into one idea that has a solid foundation ...

So .. I want to share some stuff related to comet bombardment, persons with "antenna", Gods and roman emperors from Iliriya etc but I have a few questions:

Do you think that there is today also alive that one person that has inside of its DNA the connecting antenna and can get connected to the KNOWLEDGE to consciously stay above STS manipulation, all in order to be able to be that light at the end of the tunnel, that will lead humanity towards the rebirth to the creative Wave out of that mind who managed to release itself from Plato's cave, that was confused by the 4D STS shadow projections? Or do you in FOTCM consider that person to be one among YOU as a GROUP?

Also, do you think that there is a geographical place related to that person, which is already "marked" by 4D STS in order to make "anchors" ready for every new projection of NWO in order to build up into this moment of creation of a new 4D STS Earth by hacking the mind of that one "innocent" individual?

Or could that one individual or group of people be just some uneducated peasants who are living there growing bulls and just simply live their life there free, guided by light, mainly emotionally driven, like 100% of Mediterranian are, and blinded to see the predators around, what is making them serve STS ideally thinking they are serving the freedom of their people ... ?

In FTPM, Laura quotes Wells as saying:

“…the idea that the blood of the sacrificed animal conveys new life is found in the worship of Attis … In this cult, a bull and a ram were sacrificed on a grille under which the initiate stood…”

Turns out Attis was the Phrygian god of vegetation, who died and resurrected when he castrated himself and bled out, symbolising how fruit falls and rots on the ground, but comes back the following year.

Attis, Phrygian. Is it possible that those who killed Caesar and went on to create Mithraism proper were somehow ‘inspired’ in their assassination by the knowledge of this practice of the cult of Attis, sacrificing a bull, and that’s where their Phrygian hat thing came from - a symbol or tribute to Attis? A sacrifice to Attis!?

Back
Top Bottom