Just Weird Videos!

This is truly bizarre, is the crow trapped in a time loop, an error in the matrix? Is the crow tied to a trap?

An inert crow hovers in mid-air, apparently with nothing attached to it, seen in an area of Surrey, British Columbia, #Canada.(02.18.2023). #Phenomenon #ovni #zabedrosky #Glith #Matrix
I've seen a similar occurrence with an airplane. My neighbor and I were sitting on her porch. There was a chemtrail spraying plane rising vertically in the sky...All of a sudden it stopped in midair and hung there...I asked my neighbor if she was seeing it...She said yes...Then the airplane completely disappeared.

This is truly bizarre, is the crow trapped in a time loop, an error in the matrix? Is the crow tied to a trap?

An inert crow hovers in mid-air, apparently with nothing attached to it, seen in an area of Surrey, British Columbia, #Canada.(02.18.2023). #Phenomenon #ovni #zabedrosky #Glith #Matrix
Because of the crow's wobble in the air, it has to be caught with a fine thread like fishing line, which cannot be seen.

Now..., in the video you can't see anything.

Very rare.

About these videos of planes that seem motionless in the air, I have something to say.

I have lived for many years near an airport and I have often seen planes that seem motionless in the air.

It is an optical illusion.

If you watch the video, almost all of the recordings, if not all, are recorded from a moving car.

An airplane in landing maneuver has a speed of about 240 to 260 kilometers per hour. If we drive in the opposite direction of the plane landing on a highway at about 120 kilometers per hour, those speeds cancel each other, giving the illusion that the plane is stationary.

And if there is a strong wind the speed of the plane is even slower to compensate for the lift during landing and even slower in a propeller plane.

I remember seeing a large propeller plane approaching to land as I was driving down the highway in the opposite direction.

It really seemed motionless in the air, during the 15 or 20 seconds that it took me to pass it with my car.:-D

About these videos of planes that seem motionless in the air, I have something to say.

I have lived for many years near an airport and I have often seen planes that seem motionless in the air.

It is an optical illusion.

If you watch the video, almost all of the recordings, if not all, are recorded from a moving car.

An airplane in landing maneuver has a speed of about 240 to 260 kilometers per hour. If we drive in the opposite direction of the plane landing on a highway at about 120 kilometers per hour, those speeds cancel each other, giving the illusion that the plane is stationary.

And if there is a strong wind the speed of the plane is even slower to compensate for the lift during landing and even slower in a propeller plane.

I remember seeing a large propeller plane approaching to land as I was driving down the highway in the opposite direction.

It really seemed motionless in the air, during the 15 or 20 seconds that it took me to pass it with my car.:-D
Ok but I was sitting on a porch and the plane was vertical not flying horizontal.....We didn't have our heads thrown back, uncomfortably looking up...And no I didn't film it...I didn't have a cell phone then...no tv....pretty sure no internet at that time either...10 years ago or so....Not an optical illusion...

Ok but I was sitting on a porch and the plane was vertical not flying horizontal.....We didn't have our heads thrown back, uncomfortably looking up...And no I didn't film it...I didn't have a cell phone then...no tv....pretty sure no internet at that time either...10 years ago or so....Not an optical illusion...
I believe you and a lot.

The fact that most of these experiences with airplanes are an optical illusion, does not mean that there are not related high strangeness experiences.

There are one or two things that I have already told in this forum and some more that I have not told, which are simply very difficult to believe if someone else told me.:-D

Earthworms fall in #China (02/28/2023).

These are probably not earthworms, but poplar catkins ;-)
Cars parked under poplar trees usually look like these on the video.
Here is an example photo of catkins covering a car parked under trees in Chaoyang District, East Beijing, China

catkins-carpet-a-car-parked-under-trees-in-chaoyang-district-eastern-beijing-china-MA8JAN.jpg

a guy from facebook posted a video of a bright shining spot in the dark sky. It is whirling around and making kind of spirals sometime. Since I have been watching this too - he lives 70 km away from me I found it interesting. It is something in the sky and I have seen it many often meanwhile. I cannot film it, neither can I download this video. I made some screenshots from that video.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 20.03.02.jpg
Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 20.03.38.jpgBildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 20.03.02.jpg

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 20.03.02.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-15 um 20.03.02.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom