Just Weird Videos!

The following clip shows a compilation of alien footage that has been making the rounds on the Internet lately. You will see
"Skinny Bob" from a KGB file, a clip from the Roswell autopsy, a clip from the G13 alien base in the USA, and a bunch of others. Which footage is genuine and which is fake? Use your intuition.

Alright, this is creepy.

Do any tech savvy forumites have an explanation for this? Could this be genuine? Does he have a “ghost in the machine”?

It would be nice if author put some indicator when mysterious audio plays. I am kinda coward, so i skipped, a lot, it may seem rude, but better safe than sorry. Why i am replying then? While I do not consider myself expert, watching part of that video made me think of a possibility.

Those wav files could be product of audio driver (driver could be preinstalled or come with windows update)
Why audio folder would create a file? Such buffer file may be necessary in order to put postprocessing effects (emove background noise, breathing, swallowing, equalize volume, etc).
Usually such file should land in temporary folder, but maybe driver had no permission to save in other location than folders current user (it kinda could explain brackets in filename - if driver failed to save on first try it added (2) and tried to save again).
Microphone is not mandatory to create .wav file - source of wav file data could be things played on that computer.

The man doesn’t seem to be awfully concerned here- he doesn’t rush to see if the young woman is okay. Just my take on it.
I actually saw the explanation for this one on a forensics Unexplained TV show. There were other CCTV views that captured this event and what you don't see is that a large truck had clipped a utility wire and the other CCTV view clearly shows the wire whipping the person. Also several people did then rush to help the woman and take care of her.

I bumped into this video during my morning news reading. It shows a woman 'frozen' mid-stride, while cars pass her by. Even her hair that is in a ponytail looks frozen in a particular shape, side swept, so it's not like she just stopped and stood like that. It's very short but according to the authors she was like that for around a minute before they decided to take out a phone and record her. Right at the end she 'unfreezes' and continues to walk. It looks pretty creepy and weird when she does.

Here's the video link:
And here's a link to an article about it that summarises the comments under the video: MSN

I bumped into this video during my morning news reading. It shows a woman 'frozen' mid-stride, while cars pass her by. Even her hair that is in a ponytail looks frozen in a particular shape, side swept, so it's not like she just stopped and stood like that. It's very short but according to the authors she was like that for around a minute before they decided to take out a phone and record her. Right at the end she 'unfreezes' and continues to walk. It looks pretty creepy and weird when she does.

Here's the video link:
And here's a link to an article about it that summarises the comments under the video: MSN
Assuming the video is real, perhaps a timeless moment in the person, in which some "force" performs some manipulation on the soul template. A clumsy soul abduction, in which outside observers were disregarded.

There is some more similar video on the net.

Difficult to know if they are real or a setup.

Difficult to know if they are real or a setup.
Yeah, I guess it could e a fake. It was posted from an anonymous account, which is kind of suspicious. Given how much the TikTok generation wants to go viral it's weird that someone would miss out on such an opportunity. And I guess it wouldn't be difficult to track the girl and ask her about it too.

On the other hand, as she starts walking, it doesn't look like as if someone pressed play, there's a bit of wobbliness there, which makes me think it could be real.

Back
Top Bottom