Just Weird Videos!

What Happened in Miami? Reports of 8 10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the mall. 100+cops, black helicopters, power cut off, police scanner cut off….all because of juveniles fighting, some armed with…..sticks. Reports of 8-10’ creatures walking around inside and outside the market/mall, people shooting at them to protect themselves.Nothing on the News, Nothing in Searches, Nothing to Report After a Situation That Warranted That Type of Response.
No kidding, why the heck are there so many police units, helicopters, etc. fighting one Gollum of some sort (especially as if it were a masquerade on stilts), not mentioning a UFO, and there are no legit photos or videos? I remember though reading about the Skinwalker Ranch that it is not likely to be registered even if you really tried, but one guy taping anything and in such bad quality? It's worse than on old VHS, and then there's the 21st century, right?

For some reason, I can't edit the post, so I'll write another one. Someone suggested that there was a risk of a mass shooting, which is something that is taken very seriously in the US these days. The UFO video was strangely edited, like typical UFO videos. It is unknown whether the UFO recording is from the same day. I don't deny it, but you have to be skeptical about such things. For example, I believed in the Mexican aliens, and the Cassiopaeans/Leonians themselves admitted that they were fake. This does not change the fact that the situation seems exceptional. They'd probably say it's a window-faller or something. The lack of mention in the news itself is strange, to say the least. And it's strange that everyone can shut up like that. In Roswell's time, this could be explained by blindness and fear. Today: a conspiracy of silence? If any of this is true, it's reminiscent of Resident Evil. Something very true that no one wants to believe yet is kept a secret by the services. However, the quality of the recording blows me away. Like...again?

Fascinating.

This looks to me like some sort of ritual, or ceremony. Maybe pagan ?

At 2:14 it looks like a female figure to the right of the tree, facing left, kneeling, then leaning forward making some sort of offering, or reaching out with her hands pointed upwards as if to press her hands against the tree.

At 2:38 what appears to be a robed figure to the left of the tree, holding what appears to be a staff, turns towards the stream with his/her arms raised slightly what looks to be some kind of prayer.

Actually the impression I get is that it's not so much ritualistic, or prayer like, but reverence and respect for nature.

My 2¢
I didn’t see anything at all- if there is a ghost or ghosts here they elude my eyes.

Moi non plus je n'ai rien vu et je ne comprends pas Ellipse comment faire grand espace... Je ne suis pas douée... :lol:

I haven't seen anything either and I don't understand Ellipse how to make a big space... I'm not good at it... :lol:

Moi non plus je n'ai rien vu et je ne comprends pas Ellipse comment faire grand espace... Je ne suis pas douée... :lol:

I haven't seen anything either and I don't understand Ellipse how to make a big space... I'm not good at it... :lol:
What @BlueKiwi explain, you click for example at 0:30 then 1:00 then 1:30 and so the changes will be visible on the left. After 1:30 the camera move so it's less obvious.

At 1:47 the video plays again, except it slowly zooms in on these trees :

View attachment 89193

At 2:27 Female figure appears. More easily seen watching the video because you can see the movement

View attachment 89194

2:42 Robed figure is now visible :

View attachment 89195
Thanks Blue Kiwi- with your enhancement I am able to see the apparition of the lady- not so much a second figure. Most likely a residual haunting energized by the running water and perhaps a strong connection to this site for whatever reason.

On March 31, 2018, a woman called 911 to report hearing noises upstairs in her home. Fearful that it might be burglars, she waited for the arrival of police officers who enter the home and search every corner of the house without finding absolutely nothing. The officer who remains in the patrol car notices movement in the upper floor windows, so he tells the operator of the Mexico City security cameras to focus on that specific part of the house (by then the officers are seen leaving the house).

The operator moves the camera and focuses on the window indicated by the officer in the patrol car and observes that there are three children in pajamas in the window. The officers who entered the house are surprised by the operator's indication because they had checked everything without finding anything.

One of the children seems to fade away while the other two are walking away to the other side. One of the supposed ghosts, who seems to indicate to the others to move away from the window casts a shadow. I don't know if ghosts cast a shadow.

On January 21, 2024 a person was taking a video of a street performer dancing peculiarly. At one point, a girl in blue jeans, wearing a blue jacket and blonde hair passes in front of the dancer who tries to ask for cooperation, suddenly the girl disappears, but the street performer does not notice and continues to ask for a coin.

As the young man dances, people walk among them, not noticing anything strange, just like on any ordinary day.

This happened in Ciudad Obregon Sonora in northern Mexico. Theories on social networks range from the editing of the video, that the girl entered the store, to that she went through a portal.

Full video

Short version

Creep time in Fresno, Cali. 🤔
Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. Created in the early 1900s, Forestiere Underground Gardens consists of Roman-catacombs-inspired subterranean passages and courtyards. Fresno Chaffee Zoo has sea lions and a stingray touch pool. Sprawling, trail-lined Woodward Park is home to the Shinzen Japanese Garden. The city is a base for Yosemite National Park, with its waterfalls and giant rock formations.

Is that a ghost on a Central California road?
Jan 23, 2024 #Fresno #California #trending
Whether you believe in ghosts or not, you have to admit this is one strange video. A Fresno woman was recording her drive home because of patchy fog when she caught something weird crossing the road.MORE: http://rb.gy/b29u92
Screenshot 2024-01-24 at 18-38-19 Is that a ghost on a Central California road.png

On January 21, 2024 a person was taking a video of a street performer dancing peculiarly. At one point, a girl in blue jeans, wearing a blue jacket and blonde hair passes in front of the dancer who tries to ask for cooperation, suddenly the girl disappears, but the street performer does not notice and continues to ask for a coin.

As the young man dances, people walk among them, not noticing anything strange, just like on any ordinary day.

This happened in Ciudad Obregon Sonora in northern Mexico. Theories on social networks range from the editing of the video, that the girl entered the store, to that she went through a portal.

Full video

Short version

I have to say, to me this is just incredible timing. There is a person exactly in between the woman and the camera that feels very congruent with her path down that heavily transited sidewalk.

edit: had to fix quote thingy

Back
Top Bottom