Kantek

Very good scholarship. Not only a useful reference tool, but an inspiring model of using your knowledge to benefit others. Very helpful as example for us all. Thank you for this, shijing.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?
A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

What came to my mind in response to this is that there are underwater artifacts which have been noted to exist in each of these locations. The Bimini Road in the Bahamas, for one, among others, and Yonaguni plus others in/near Japan. These may perhaps be relics from cultures in which the development most resembled original Kantek culture.

nice job!

I was going to mention those underwater artifacts, but thevenusian bet me to it :).

This is the best footage and graphical overview I have found of the japanese "YONAGUNI" ruins:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMMBLNJqw1M
It is in russian, I dont understand it, but if a picture is worth a thousand words.....

<wild speculation>
Reminds me of superman's home planets architecture. Superman>Uberman>Neizcht>Aryan philosphy?? Genetic predisposition to particular worldviews?
</wild speculation>

Also here:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIu2rA0yd9s&feature=fvw
talks about the similatities to some of the ancient castles of Okinawa.

thevenusian said:
Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?
A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

What came to my mind in response to this is that there are underwater artifacts which have been noted to exist in each of these locations. The Bimini Road in the Bahamas, for one, among others, and Yonaguni plus others in/near Japan. These may perhaps be relics from cultures in which the development most resembled original Kantek culture.

Yes, those are things that occurred to me when Laura brought this question up earlier this summer:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12969.msg96692#msg96692

I think that might be part of it, and Oompaloompa also suggested that it may have something to do with them both simply being island economies and cultures:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13986.msg106840#msg106840

I think this is an angle worth pursuing, although its a slippery question in the way it was thrown out without any further details -- great problem to get the neurons firing! There is also this to consider:

Q: I do want to ask a quick one about these ruins found off the coast of Japan in the past year that is just now getting noticed here in the US.
A: Fault movements reveal previous layer of civilized exploits.

Q: What civilization?
A: Clues can be found by studying historic dynastic China.

I assume that this refers to Yonaguni, but I'm not sure because the name of the location being asked about is never actually mentioned.

By the way, thanks mechanimated for putting the Yonaguni links up!

I second most of the comments already said ;D

Great job and very nicely done shijing!

Much appreciate the time and effort you put toward this!

Thank You shijing for connecting these dots. Great work! :)
I was especially interested in the language part since I live in a country where language is a very touchy subject. So much so that is carefully avoided(if possible even buried) in any history book, or public discussion for that matter.
A question then: did you find anything concerning the Finnish language?

Thanks very much for this Shijing!

Pre-Earth History said:
Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?
A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?
A: Yes. Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.

This is a bit odd. I mean if you consider the vast temperature difference on Earth during just our winters and summers due to distance from the sun (and that's the same planet), I'm wondering how a planet that was further away from the sun, wasn't much, much colder.

E: Perhaps there were atmospheric conditions there that better insulated it, keeping it reasonably close to Earth conditions.

Is the underground race expanded anywhere else? I don't remember reading about them in the transcripts.

clerck de bonk said:

In the transcripts, there is only this section:

Finns

Q: Next question: This was something that was bugging me, and somebody sent an e-mail asking the same question, so I thought I would toss it in here. What is the origin of the Finns. They are quite different from their neighbors, and something of a puzzle.
A: Tribal split in transit.

Q: (L) What tribe?
A: In other words, “you take the high road and I’ll take the low road...”

Q: (L) Are they split off from the Hungarians? Were the Hungarians and the Finns originally the same tribe?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is the origin of the Hungarians and Finns before they split?
A: Carpathian zone.

Q: (L) Now, you have them in a locator, what is the origin of their genotype since they sort of stand out alone?
A: What do you propose?

Q: (L) I guess that they were another experimental creation. A genetic “tweak,” so to speak.
A: Works for us. [Laughter.]

It agrees with the mainstream position that Finnish and Hungarian are related ethnically and linguistically. Besides that, there is what you can infer from Finnish being a Uralic language, and therefore a daughter of Nostratic (which is the proto-language correlated with the Kantekkians).

For the mainstream classification of Uralic (including the position of Finnish), you can also take a look at the Ethnologue page on Uralic here:

_http://www.ethnologue.com/show_family.asp?subid=1109-16

E said:
Pre-Earth History said:
Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?
A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?
A: Yes. Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.

This is a bit odd. I mean if you consider the vast temperature difference on Earth during just our winters and summers due to distance from the sun (and that's the same planet), I'm wondering how a planet that was further away from the sun, wasn't much, much colder.

blindpsychic said:
E: Perhaps there were atmospheric conditions there that better insulated it, keeping it reasonably close to Earth conditions.

That's my best guess too -- if the atmosphere had the right composition of what we think of as 'greenhouse gasses' (primarily water vapor, I would guess) and was able to retain heat more efficiently at night, then that might be part of the explanation. Another possibility might be something along the lines of greater amounts of regular geothermal heat released on the surface. A greater ratio of ocean to landmass might factor in too, but I don't know enough about that to make more than a suggestion.

blindpsychic said:
Is the underground race expanded anywhere else? I don't remember reading about them in the transcripts.

It comes up at least a few times. I think that my summary included the bulk of the references to it, but there is other information I didn't include because it wasn't history-specific. If you take the session quotes that I used and do a search over the transcripts, you should come up with most of the hits throughout the transcripts I think.

E said:

Hello E,
The average temperature depends of course on the average distance to the sun (and atmospheric composition as mentioned), however, the main effect for the difference between winter and summer temperatures is due to another effect, the inclination of the earth axis.
You may look at this page for explanation : _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season
In a word, in summer days are longer than nights, so the warming from the sun lasts longer (and the rays are more vertical). Notice that if the earth spin (on its axis) was slower, days would be hotter because it will accumulate more heat (it's not that simple but just an image). So another planet, even farther from the sun, with the right atmospheric composition to retain heat, and the right spin velocity to heat sufficiently could be possible at a moderate distance from the sun.
Hope it does not confuse you more :P

clerck de bonk said:
Thank You shijing for connecting these dots. Great work! :)
I was especially interested in the language part since I live in a country where language is a very touchy subject. So much so that is carefully avoided(if possible even buried) in any history book, or public discussion for that matter.

Don't know if you have read this article:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/article-lkj-04-03-06-e.htm

Here's a part of it about Finns:

One example of such a problem is the case of the Finns, Saami (Laplanders), Estonians and Magyars. Their language is called Uralic because such languages are mostly spoken to the east of the Ural Mountains, but obviously, the Finns, Estonians, Saami and Magyars are West of the Ural Mountains. Did they ALL come from the Urals?

No. The Finns and Estonians seem to be almost entirely European, genetically speaking, while the Magyars have a 12 percent Uralic genetic origin. On the other hand, while the Saami are dominantly genetically European, there is still a genetic connection between the Magyars and the Saami.

Additionally, the Finnish population is subject to an unusual collection of genetic diseases that are either very rare or entirely unknown elsewhere. This suggests a bottleneck founder event. The explanation then is that a very small group entered Finland about 2,000 years ago where the Saami population already lived. The Saami retreated to the north, but there was obviously sufficient contact for the Finns to learn the Saami language, while still not intermarrying to any great degree. The reason they would have adopted the Saami language would be because, in a hostile environment, they needed to learn the local dialect of the only people who knew how to survive and get around in Finland's maze of lakes, fjords, and forests.

In short, just because the Finns and Magyars speak a similar language, doesn't mean that they are genetically close.

Good Compilation Shijing, although I think that this part:

shijing said:
The African group, which is located in sub-Saharan Africa, is represented primarily by Nilo-Saharan and Niger-Kordofanian. The third and southernmost group, Khoisan, is notable for their small stature and click languages (popularized in the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy). The following information exists in the transcripts:

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike “Nordics?”
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such primitive mind set?
A: Isolation from modern interaction.

Q: (L) Why is this?
A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.

So ‘black people’ (which I understand to specifically denote sub-Saharan Africans) are the product of hybridization between a Nordic genetic template and Neanderthal. They have a history at the top of the pyramid in a hierarchical society, were apparently quite cruel, and are working off the karma for that cruelty in the current era.

doesn't fit with this:

Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.

I think that the Cs meant that all earth races were created combining neanderthal, nordic (in general, not necessarily Kantekkians) and other different types from Orion, to create the different earth phenotypes. Which is different than the direct mixing of aryans with Neanderthals that produced one strain of psychopaths. I don't think that most of the black peoples fit with the latter profile.

Hi Graalsword --

Graalsword said:
I think that the Cs meant that all earth races were created combining neanderthal, nordic (in general, not necessarily Kantekkians) and other different types from Orion, to create the different earth phenotypes.

That may be true -- the first transcript section above gives the impression that the answer applies specifically to Africans, but it doesn't preclude the possibility that other races (phenotypes) were also created by crossing with Neanderthal -- although a different combination is described for Asians:

Q: (L) What was the genetic combination used to obtain the Oriental races?
A: Orientals come from a region known in your legends as “Lemuria,” and are a previous hybridization from 7 genetic code structures from within Orion Union, designed to best fit the earth climate and cosmic ray environment then existent on earth.

The only information we have which applies for sure to all humans across-the-board is that they were created off-world, as far as I know.

Graalsword said:
Which is different than the direct mixing of aryans with Neanderthals that produced one strain of psychopaths. I don't think that most of the black peoples fit with the latter profile.

No they don't, but then I'm not sure how you are relating the two different transcript sections that you quote above -- they both involve admixture with Neanderthal, but in two completely different contexts. I agree that it would be a leap in logic to say that admixture with Neanderthal in general implies a link to psychopathy -- that is what I understand you to be saying, but I just want to point out that I don't think that my initial summary implied that either. Did I understand you correctly?

Back
Top Bottom