Kantek

About bloodtype distribution, I just ran across the following link which seems to be distributed widely around the internet:

_http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

It unfortunately doesn't map AB, but the distribution of the other three types is quite interesting. If you were to assign one particular type to the Kantek population, it looks like it would have to be A. There is also this interesting breakdown of bloodtypes in various populations:

_http://www.bloodbook.com/world-abo.html

Its interesting that Ainus lead with the greatest percentage of AB, although it could be a 'bottleneck' effect since the Ainu population is quite small comparatively.

Thank you Shijing, that was very interesting. Truly wanted to get some research done this weekend, though many other things came into play around my family. Wonder why the researcher avoided type AB mapping, curious. I did read on further and agree with you on the relationship of the Caucasians type A's with the Kanteks coming here.

Thank you shijing, for your great effort and work.

Q: Let’s back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here, correct?
A: Yes.

Q: When the Lizzies did this, how many Celts were physically brought here?
A: Hundreds of millions.

But I am wondering why did the Lizzies rescued so many Kantekians that time instead of aiming to utilize the energy which would be released by the mass destruction of so many soul and body separation which seems to be their big plan "right now" in this cycle ?

And also how ironic is the similarity that many new agers think that during the cataclysmic times the "good" ET s will come and save us all :)

But I am wondering why did the Lizzies rescued so many Kantekians that time instead of aiming to utilize the energy which would be released by the mass destruction of so many soul and body separation which seems to be their big plan "right now" in this cycle ?
Why kill the "food" source when they can enjoy it for awhile longer and besides better wait a "few" more years so that they can really gorge? ;)

un chien anadolu said:
And also how ironic is the similarity that many new agers think that during the cataclysmic times the "good" ETs will come and save us all :)

Sort of makes you suspect a set-up, doesn't it? ;)

un chien anadolu said:

I've wondered about this too. I think Vulcan59's answer has real explanatory value -- there may have been a significant difference from the perspective of 4D STS in the timing of the deaths of hundreds of millions of people in whether it happened close to the passage of the Wave or not. Those deaths may give more 'bang for the buck' right at the end.

I also wonder what sort of foreknowledge that 4D STS had about the fate of Kantek. Did the explosion of Kantek take them by surprise, or did they see it coming? Did they actually want it to happen, and was that a goal of theirs, just like the replacement of our current population with a new hybrid population is presently?

Related to that, I wonder if there was any strategy involved on the part of 4D STS in terms of what they thought would happen if the Kantekkian population was mixed with the rest of the native Earth population. Reading both directly as well as between-the-lines from the Cassiopaean transcripts, one gets the impression that the Kantekkians were generally more aggressive than the native Earth population. Once they were here, they took over the northern part of Atlantis, and the C's also identified them as the original Sons of Belial (a reference from Edgar Cayce's transcripts that is less than flattering); they also apparently nuked the Paranthas during the course of Atlantean history.

It was also discussed in session 9/3/08 that psychopathy has its roots in genetic mutation, and there appears to have been more than one of these. The Kantekkian population was apparently the nexus of the most blatant of these:

Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.

Could 4D STS have known in advance that this mutation would occur in the post-Kantekkian population here on Earth? Given the fact that they are not constrained by linear time, it is entirely possible, and the eventual occurrence and expression of this mutation in the Kantekkian population may have been more valuable to the ultimate plans of 4D STS than using them as an immediate food source (a related question is also what the status of Organic Portals was on Kantek -- was the ratio of OPs to souled humans 50/50 on both Kantek and Earth before the destruction of the former, or was one population heavier in OPs than the other?). So I think that the role of the Kantekkians as chess pieces in this capacity may have been a factor too.

Vulcan59 said:
Why kill the "food" source when they can enjoy it for awhile longer and besides better wait a "few" more years so that they can really gorge? ;)

Well I think you're right Vulcan59. Besides maybe they wanted to marinate their food in some kind of Terra sauce for a while. :)

shijing said:
I also wonder what sort of foreknowledge that 4D STS had about the fate of Kantek. Did the explosion of Kantek take them by surprise, or did they see it coming? Did they actually want it to happen, and was that a goal of theirs, just like the replacement of our current population with a new hybrid population is presently?

Related to that, I wonder if there was any strategy involved on the part of 4D STS in terms of what they thought would happen if the Kantekkian population was mixed with the rest of the native Earth population. Reading both directly as well as between-the-lines from the Cassiopaean transcripts, one gets the impression that the Kantekkians were generally more aggressive than the native Earth population. Once they were here, they took over the northern part of Atlantis, and the C's also identified them as the original Sons of Belial (a reference from Edgar Cayce's transcripts that is less than flattering); they also apparently nuked the Paranthas during the course of Atlantean history.

These are good points shijing. Also additionally i think that maybe because of the prior regular direct contact between Kantekkians and the 6D STO the potential energy was not so much utilizable for 4STS . (despite the fact that they ended up with destroying their own planet)

Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean “warrior race?”
A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the “Northern Peoples.” Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were “lifted” to Earth by Orion STS.

Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?
A: Who says they are in “kahoots?”

Q: (L) Weren’t they rescued by the Orion STS?
A: Yes. But one need not be in “kahoots” to be rescued!!!

Q: (L) You said that you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians on Kantek before they were airlifted to Earth 80 thousand years ago or thereabouts. Now, was the destruction of this planet a result of Orion Manipulations of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the present time?
A: Maybe somewhat, but not all.

Q: (L) When you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians, what was the nature of this contact?
A: Educational.

This reminded me two recently posts from Laura.
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14395.495

Laura said:
It's really interesting how so many topics that have come up recently, from crop circles and the arrival of the particular one we have been working with as a symbol, to Nancy and the Zetas, are included in the above session. But what is of most interest is the series of remarks about the human experiential cycle intersecting with, and mirroring, the cycle of cosmic catastrophes. One naturally wonders if the human part of this equation were modified, if the catastrophic part would be similarly modified?

In other words, it seems that the PTB simply don't grok the fact that the one and only way to ameliorate what is coming - and I think that they have an idea of what may be in our future - would be to ameliorate conditions for humanity as a whole. They have been "promised rewards" for helping the 4 D STS forces to bring suffering and destruction on the planet and, of course, 4 D STS is not harmed by that destruction, but rather they want to accelerate it, increase it, use it as part of their demonic plans; and the really stupid puppets on Earth are helping them.

The picture is becoming so much clearer. We are all dupes of the 4 D STS gang, right up to the top of the heap - the global elite that think they have the inside track in this race, or the inside scoop for their survival, and don't care a hoot that they are helping to destroy the planet. They actually think that 4 D STS types will keep their word and hand over control on the other side of the disaster!

So, yeah, the timeline has been changed and our focus has been changed somewhat as a consequence.

Imperfect though they may be, I thank Cosmic Mind for the Cs!!!

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13490.45

e-mail traffic with HFM

Laura]> > 6. If a double digit percentage of the world’s population had a sudden > awakening to a scientific truth that CONNECTED with an obvious necessity > for an observer or soul and if this scientific awakening or “mass > knowledge event” were timed with the communication and/or technology for > a shortcut that allowed people to access the timeless realm in their > minds to see bigger reality with their own mind/spirit for themselves said:
Given the fact that they are not constrained by linear time, it is entirely possible, and the eventual occurrence and expression of this mutation in the Kantekkian population may have been more valuable to the ultimate plans of 4D STS than using them as an immediate food source.

Your are absolutely right.

Q: (L) Do these people being bred and raised in these underground cities have souls?
A: Yes, most.

Q: (TK) Are they just like us only raised differently?
A: More complicated than that.

Q: (L) How long have they been doing this?
A: 14,000 years, approximately.

Q: (T) Are the Celts part of these underground civilizations?

Q: (T) And they came to the surface some time ago...
A: No.

Q: (L) No, they came here, and they were taken underground...
A: No.

Q: (L) No, well, what’s the story?
A: Went.

Q: (L) They went underground? Is that it?
(T) When did they go underground?
A: Several occasions, the most recent being, on your calendar: 1941 through 1945.

Q: (L) That’s when they went underground? 1941 through 1945?
A: Last episode of mass migration, mostly Deutschlanders.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were “sturdier,” or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C’s answered “on the surface.” Now, that has always bothered me. I don’t think they meant “surface appearances.” Have the Aryans been glorified as the “master race” because they are more suited to living underground?
A: Close. All types there are “Aryan.”

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these “managers” Orions from other densities?
A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don’t understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?
A: The human types there are “bi-density.”

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!
A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can “visit” 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to “regenerate.”

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?
A: In 4th and 3rd.

On reading this it reminded me of an intriguing book I read several years ago by David H Lewis called The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth.

The book claims to be an account of an underground expedition by a group of 25 men in 1979. After penetrating deep underground through tunnels and caverns the group encountered what appeared to be a huge power station. They observed humanoid figures of stature similar to surface humans who appeared to be part of a work detail but who moved and behaved more like drones or robots than humans. Their faces were dull and expressionless, they did not converse among themselves and all moved with the same gait. The drones seemed to be monitoring the function of the power station via computer banks.

Cheers

Enjoyed reading this.

Thanks Shijing

Answers lots of questions, an creats more questions.

Thank You Shijing. This helps put the true history of earth into perspective. I can't help but to reason that out of the many reasons we are here is to learn of how we got here. Great work.

Bluebird said:
...On reading this it reminded me of an intriguing book I read several years ago by David H Lewis called The Incredible Cities of Inner Earth.

The book claims to be an account of an underground expedition by a group of 25 men in 1979. After penetrating deep underground through tunnels and caverns the group encountered what appeared to be a huge power station. They observed humanoid figures of stature similar to surface humans who appeared to be part of a work detail but who moved and behaved more like drones or robots than humans. Their faces were dull and expressionless, they did not converse among themselves and all moved with the same gait. The drones seemed to be monitoring the function of the power station via computer banks.

Thanks Shijing for the analysis and Bluebird for the hint. That book seems to be rare and quite pricey on amazon.

Hi there,

this may be of interest to this thread?

There was a random doco on the other night about a guy who's mother speaks to aliens (My Mum Speaks To Aliens).
It was trite and questionable in the main, however, there was a section in the middle, where they interview a guy who claims to have been "straddled" by a couple of blonde types, at 7:30 one morning. The DNA evidence they left (some hairs), was analysed by a biochemist whose analysis was such:

"..a biologically close to human genetics but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and aborigines"

and further:
"..a strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of being black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA."

It's here (Youtube Part 3), the interview begins at 10mins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBorelteaT0&feature=player_embedded#!
Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clkz8NnddYE&feature=player_embedded#!

I had been perusing this thread the day prior, and I noticed a familiar theme.

Hope it is of interest.

Back
Top Bottom