Kantek

iloveyoghurt said:
"..a biologically close to human genetics but of an unusual racial type - a rare Chinese Mongoloid type - one of the rarest human lineages known, that lies further from the human mainstream than any other except for African pygmies and aborigines"

and further:
"..a strange anomaly of it being blonde to clear instead of being black, as would be expected from the Asian type mitochondrial DNA."

Thanks, iloveyoghurt -- if you're interested in reading about this more, there's actually a book by Bill Chalker called Hair of the Alien, which discusses the Peter Khoury case. The rare Chinese type he discusses is one with only four examples at the time of writing -- three in Taiwan and one in China. He also mentions that mtDNA analysis of the hair root itself (as opposed to the shaft) places the female "within the general range of Basque-Gaelic genetics", and he suggests an Irish origin. I'm not sure what to make of it (the author himself proposes that it's evidence of Nordic-human interbreeding), but it's certainly interesting.

E said:
This is a bit odd. I mean if you consider the vast temperature difference on Earth during just our winters and summers due to distance from the sun (and that's the same planet), I'm wondering how a planet that was further away from the sun, wasn't much, much colder.

Hi E,

The titling of the earth's axis is responsible for the seasons: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effect_of_sun_angle_on_climate
The fact that Kantek wasn't much colder will have to do with its atmosphere because that's what is going to trap heat and also axial orientation.

domi

domi said:
The fact that Kantek wasn't much colder will have to do with its atmosphere because that's what is going to trap heat and also axial orientation.

domi
:huh:

The fact ?

This thread inspired me to create a timeline of events over the 309,000 year cycle as described by the Cs. Here is the link:

http://www.timerime.com/en/timeline/517032/Cassiopaean+Prehistory/

endescent said:
This thread inspired me to create a timeline of events over the 309,000 year cycle as described by the Cs. Here is the link:

http://www.timerime.com/en/timeline/517032/Cassiopaean+Prehistory/

It's pretty neat to see it graphically like that -- I look forward to seeing you put more details in if you decide to.

Shijing said:
It's pretty neat to see it graphically like that -- I look forward to seeing you put more details in if you decide to.

I searched for the phrase "years ago" using the sessions.exe program from way back. Obviously, it doesn't include the newer sessions and any references to prehistory that they might contain. One challenge with the newer sessions is that they're mostly in forum format. I'm a search fanatic, I like fine-grained control over my searches, so I'm still stumped as to how to include the newer sessions.

Herr Eisenheim said:
What is Magnesium wall?

Dec 10 1994 said:
Q: (L) In one of my Fate magazines over there I read a story about a fellow who discovered an enormous structure in a cave when he was wounded and hiding there during the war. It was in Europe somewhere. I am visualizing the image. What was this thing this man found in this cave?
A: Magnesium wall made by Lizard beings. Constructed 309,448 years ago. It was part of a base. It was buried during cataclysms.

Herr Eisenheim said:
thanks I missed this
Hi Herr Eisenheim,

You can read more about the magnesium wall here. The story was recorded by a soldier named Antonin T. Horak around 1944. :)

Thanks for the link to the other thread Shijing. I updated the timeline with more events, now it's a pretty cool way to visualize our Earth's history. Do you think it's worth it to do one for the Ra material?

endescent said:
Thanks for the link to the other thread Shijing. I updated the timeline with more events, now it's a pretty cool way to visualize our Earth's history.

I agree -- I just took a look, and it's really nice to have it all laid out like that proportionally. Keep us updated!

endescent said:
Do you think it's worth it to do one for the Ra material?

It's up to you, but it might be fun for comparison.

Vulcan59 said:
Herr Eisenheim said:
thanks I missed this
Hi Herr Eisenheim,

You can read more about the magnesium wall here. The story was recorded by a soldier named Antonin T. Horak around 1944. :)

Vulcan59 this Site is very,very interesting
a lot of Information to go through :clap:
was it mentioned in the forum before ?

Edit: changed that :thdown: into :clap: sorry clicked accidentally the wrong one :-[
Edit: the same again

Back
Top Bottom