Kantek

>>>it should be noted that the terms ‘Aryans’ and ‘Celts’ are used somewhat interchangeably throughout the transcripts. ‘Aryan’ seems to be used in the older sense of ‘Indo-European’, whereas ‘Celt’ may be broadly seen as indicating western Europeans, although the term properly refers to a specific Indo-European subgroup. In general, ‘Aryan’ is used as the most inclusive label, although the two are distinguished at one point:

Q: (L) What are the differences between the Celts and the Aryans?
A: Geographic and cultural.

Q: (L) Are there any differences inherent from the former planetary home?
A: No. Post arrival difference development.

Q: (L) Were they the same prior to arrival?
A: Yes.<<<<

I always thought that for "Aryan" usually they do indeed mean a catch-all phrase for all white Europeans, especially of northern and northwestern European stock, including the Celts.
In the above transcript, however, I think for Aryan they specifically mean the Germanic branch of the European race, as contrasted to the Celtic branch, who are also originally of the same group of people. They probably mean that on Kantek, they were all one group, or at least the ones who got dumped off on earth were of the same "nastionality" or ethnolinguistic group amongst many others while on Kantek, but once on Earth they started to branch off into different subgroups over time such as Celts, Germanics, Slavs, etc... including the groups who invaded India and (most likely, judging by the physical appearance of Indians today) mixed with one or more of the other local Earth populations.

One thing I haven't found them explaining yet is the difference in origin of northern/ northwestern Europeans and Mediterranean/ middle eastern peoples. They do allude to Semites versus Aryans, but does semite also include Arabs, Ancient Egyptians, perhaps Iranians and even south European groups such as Greeks and Italians?

dougquaid said:
One thing I haven't found them explaining yet is the difference in origin of northern/ northwestern Europeans and Mediterranean/ middle eastern peoples. They do allude to Semites versus Aryans, but does semite also include Arabs, Ancient Egyptians, perhaps Iranians and even south European groups such as Greeks and Italians?

What you ask is discussed in one of the chapters of Laura's Book Secret History, regarding who are the semites, the origin of their language (probably an aryan language from the north imposed by Sargon and its people after conquest of Sumeria) and middle easterners as being mostly descendants of Sumerians, who were also called "blackheaded".

Thanks Graalsword, Actually my mistake, I got overzealous trying to post my idea/question so I don't forget it before I read the entire post... which by the way, EXCELLENT JOB BY SHIJING!! I'm kind of an armchair linguist, anthropologist and historian myself and often wonder about the real origins of all the races, cultures and languages of the world. But Shijing's post did answer a lot of the questions I had on this topic, not just Kantekkians/Aryans/Europids, but all the other races and language groups of the word.

In a related question, anyone know anything substantial about the reptilians' language(s)? I often wonder about that too, and that it would be interesting, if we ever knew their language(s), how much of it correlates to our current Earth languages and in what ways. I would assume that verbal language to them is of secondary use, as they supposedly (much like other advanced alien species, purportedly) communicate telepathically amongst their own kind.

dougquaid said:
In a related question, anyone know anything substantial about the reptilians' language(s)? I often wonder about that too, and that it would be interesting, if we ever knew their language(s), how much of it correlates to our current Earth languages and in what ways. I would assume that verbal language to them is of secondary use, as they supposedly (much like other advanced alien species, purportedly) communicate telepathically amongst their own kind.

You might be interested in this thread, which has some interesting discussion that might have some relation with your question:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13148.0

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13148.msg96022#msg96022 (and this post within the thread).

A mixture of Basque/ Native American DNA, probably not surprisingly, due to the supposed long association of the two groups from the time of Atlantis, does appear in the early Acadian, Nova Scotch region and is carried over to most southern Cajuns, who were dispersed from that same area, to the Colonies.
There is some information that might make the "C`s" Atlantis, Basque/Native American connection a solid "hit" after further DNA research in this area is completed.

And of course there is still a lot of misinformation involved, particularly with the Mi`kmaq version of the story, and since they did eventually sign Treaties for Nova Scotia with the English later on, in the mid to late 1700s, after the Abenaki ( who`s Treaties go back to 1613 ) had removed to the Odanak/Walinak Reserve area in Canada, where land was procured for them by the Baron de Abaddie St. Castine ( himself from the Pyrenees) who had married the daughter of Abenaki Chief Madacawando, residing on the Penobscot river across the Bay of Fundy in the mid 1600`s and many Acadians from Port Royal, Annapolis areas, are eithor the direct descendants, or were associated in one way or another, with this Castine/ Abenaki admixture.

But, the Mi`kmaq have to stick to their story that they were "anciently" in this Abenaki territory which included the entire coastal area from mid north eastern MA to the western coast of Nova Scotia and strangely, still attempt to make a claim on these particular Abenaki ancestors, even though most Mi`kmaq DNA is a match with the New Foundland Beothunk,( red earth people) whom they totally annihilated in the early 1500`s.

Another interesting feature in the "founding mothers" (who were not descendants), but were there at the same time as Castine/Madocawando in Acadia, also have Cherokee, Aztec,and a rare Siberian DNA showing up in these supposedly "French women" of Nova Scotia as well. Anyway, below is the current Mi`kmaq version;

"Acadien Cajun Basque Heritage, not French"

"Apparently a large number of participants in the Family Tree DNA "French Heritage" Project who have ancestral patronyms in the french language, who have long been supposed to be of "French" ethnicity are R1b1b2 which is Basque Euskaldunak or "Celtic / Basque". This is especially true of Acadien Cajun L'nuk patronyms, that is, patronyms of Acadien / Cajun families in North America.

The Basques may have known about North America as early as 1000 ce. Certainly they were whaling in Mikmaki + - 100 years before 1492, as the Portuguese and Bretons are known to have migrated to fish off the NE coast of North America as well.

Some of the Acadien Cajun L'nuk patrilineal descendants of a Celtic / Basque ancestor have the patronyms Arseneault, Beaulieu, Blanchard, Breault, Caron, Lemay, Savard, Savoie, and Trahan. ( I have all of these families in my own genealogy )

It could be that when the Basques first arrived from their home country Euskal Herria, they were speaking their own language, and when the priests arrived from France in the 1600s, both the Mikmaki Indigenes (Mikmaq L'nuk) and the Basques were given french surnames as they were converted / baptised. More than likely french was their common language. Both peoples were probably bilingual (their own language plus french as a second language) for a time, and slightly enculturated as "French", but neither Basques nor Mikmaq are of "French Heritage" or ethnicity.

Acadien Cajun L'nuk (including those now in Kebek) who are descendants of the Basques Euskaldanuk have more in common in terms of culture and ethnicity with the peoples of Chile and Argentina than they do with the French from France."..

And so it does make sense that the Basque and Native DNA had long mixed, before the French came in and took over Canada, renamed everyone with a French sounding name and proceeded to incorporate the "Acadians" into service for France.
And, to make it all the more confusing and "upsetting" for some of us, there is the fact that through the Delaney and Savoy (if I remember correctly) lineages, we are also directly descending from all of the Crowned Royalty of Europe, in one linage or the other, so it seems to be no wonder that the Acadian/ Cajuns are an "unusual lot" and kinda "quirky" to say the least!.

Why all of this has been hidden for so long though, and why the Jesuits, who recorded everything, didn`t record this, would be the biggest question I think.

Shijing said:
Culture

There is not much about original Kantekkian culture. One enigmatic excerpt is the following:

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a plane full of people of pure Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that would give me a concept of what this culture or society could have been like?
A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.

Q: (L) What?! What do Japan and the Bahamas have in common?
A: See for yourself. Remember, learning is fun and energizes. Spoonfeeding sessions do little for you.

Perhaps what was being referred to here was the undersea monument or 'cities' off Japan and the Bahamas...

http://www.atlantisquest.com/Bahama.html
http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni.html

Perceval said:
Perhaps what was being referred to here was the undersea monument or 'cities' off Japan and the Bahamas...

I think that's a really good idea -- that might just be it!

Shijing said:
Perceval said:

Of course, there will be no public research into these sites, so the chance of us seeing for ourselves is pretty slim. Unless....anyone got any scuba gear? :D

Shijing said:
Perceval said:

That was one of my thoughts too, that it must be related to the monuments found undersea in both Japan and the Bahamas. If they took over the northern section of Atlantis, in the Ice Age, Bahamas could have been part of that "northern section", and if there were also kantekkians in Eastern Asia, (remember the Ainus having a more or less caucasian appearance) they could have reached that area now laying off the coasts of Japan.

I found this Article talks about Cro-magnon skeletons found in underwater caves in Bahamas:

_http://carolynyeager.com/Solutreans.htm

Ancient America

The Pacific Ocean is bounded by America on its eastern side, stretching from 70 degrees North to 55 degrees south. As trade winds and equatorial ocean currents travel in a westerly direction, it would be foolish to assume that America did not play a part in the populating of the Pacific. Therefore, to ascertain the complexities of human migration in the Pacific region, we need to understand fully how America was populated.

It appears that there have been some gross inaccuracies and misunderstandings that have led scientists to accept an oversimplified model of human entry into America via the Bering land bridge during the height of the last ice age. No consideration to the possibility that ocean crossings played a significant part in the populating of the Americas, has been given. Recent studies of the tool kits of the first Americans suggest an entry from Spain and not from Siberia. Not only this, but paleolithic Caucasian genes appear to form the basal layer of the genetic makeup of many native Americans, helping to confirm a trans-Atlantic entry into Central America between 18,000 and 12,000 years ago. Recent discoveries of three 13,000 year old Cro magnon man skeletons in an underwater cave in the Bahamas suggests that the above is true and correct.
[...]

Also this one:

_http://www.polynesian-prehistory.com/

The third article of the site:
Genetic similarities between Europeans and American Indians

Archaeologists are just beginning to realize that to understand European prehistory, American prehistory must also be considered. The Solutreans of Spain are now believed to have crossed the Atlantic using the southern Equatorial current and entered the Caribbean and Central America between 18,000 and 12,000 years ago to become known as the Clovis hunters of America. Recent genetic findings suggest that the people now known as Gaelic speaking Celts (including Irish, Welsh, Scots, Basques and Berbers) are a remnant of a group of people who also left Spain between 1,8000 and 12,000 years ago and spent 6,000 years isolated from Europe before returning, bringing the Megalithic culture to coastal Europe.

Geneticist Prof Steve Jones, who recently published a book called Y - The Descent of Man, said;

"Genetics provided more reliable clues to the distant past than language did". He and colleagues at University College, London, have spent years creating a genetic map of the Y chromosome, which is passed by males from generation to generation. The results show that the Welsh are related to the Basques of northern Spain and southern France and to native Americans. He said: "There has been much less interbreeding in Wales than you might expect. Wales and Ireland have the most homogenous group of males of anywhere in the world, from the research that's been done so far".

He said; "The Y chromosome common among Welsh males was an ancient one. Most native Americans have the same one. Surprisingly perhaps, the genetics show that the Welsh are not related to the Cornish, despite the similarity of their languages. The Cornish are in effect Anglo-Saxons who for a time used a language that was hanging around. The genes of Scottish males betrayed considerable inter-mixing with outsiders".

James Wilson and Prof David Goldstein of University College London, with colleagues at Oxford University and the University of California, found that Welsh and Irishmen are genetic blood-brothers of the Basque people.

"The findings provide the first direct evidence of a close relationship between the people known as Celts and the Basques. The gene patterns of three races passed down through the male line are all strikingly similar, researchers concluded. Basques can trace their roots back to the Stone Age and are one of Europe's most distinct people, fiercely proud of their ancestry and traditions.

The team looked for similarities between the Y chromosomes (which are only carried by men) they sampled DNA from; 88 “Celtic fringe” individuals from Anglesey, North Wales, 146 from Ireland with Irish Gaelic surnames, and 150 Basques, revealing “remarkable' similarities. On the other hand, he and his colleagues compared Celtic and Norwegian populations and found them to be quite different.

The Celts carried the early Y chromosome, which provides the first clear evidence of a close relationship in the paternal heritage of Basque and Celtic speaking populations. “They were statistically indistinguishable', we also noticed that there's something quite striking about the Celtic populations, and that is that there's not a lot of genetic variation on the male Y-chromosome, We conclude that both the Basques and Celts are reflecting pre-farming Europe. Somehow these people have remained in isolation from the rest of Europe up until the Bronze age where their genes begin to indicate an influx of female genes from mainland Europe" said Prof Goldstein.

The other scenario is that these people were not living in Europe, but were in the Caribbean, the East Coast of America and on islands in the Atlantic.

Barry Fell, author of 'America B.C.' is an accomplished decipherer of ancient scripts and has managed to identify a great deal of Celtic, Phoenician, Iberian, Egyptian, Berber, Libyan and Viking scripts in America, indicating that a great deal of trade contact occurred during and after the Bronze Age, but ceasing around the time of the beginning of the Roman Empire. Apparently these great ocean navigators after the destruction of Carthage, decided to withhold all information on navigating to the Americas from the Romans and by the end of the Roman Empire and the onset of the dark ages, much was forgotten about trans Atlantic navigation and the Americas.

Barry Fell has identified Ogham script in America, Ireland, Spain and Africa that goes back to at least 800BC. Early Egyptian scripts were used by the Micmac of North America right up to the arrival of Missionaries. He also identifies many early style Celtic Megalithic monuments on the east coast of America, in particular New England, New Hampshire, Vermont and Woodstock, they take the form of Dolmens, Phallic menhir, Men-a-tol, massive stone Druid's chairs, megalithic chambers, Solstice and Equinox viewing chambers and burial mounds. These all parallel similar structures in Coastal Europe, especially on the Dingle peninsular, Brittany and some sites in Spain. As usual, this work has been ignored by the Eurocentric 'No one before Columbus' fraternity.

Although Barry Fell did not go further than assert that most Celtic connections occurred around the Bronze Age. He was not aware of the more ancient genetic connections the Celts had with the proto-American Indians. With further studies done, more accurate dating of the Dolmens and other megalithic monuments will possibly show that some American megaliths may actually predate the arrival of Celts on the Dingle peninsular in Ireland, indicating that the Caribbean and America was the original homeland of the Celts.

Then the author posted images of a stone shark in Bahamas, the giant horse in England and the Nazca drawings, saying that "Giant stone shark in the Bahamas created in a similar way to the white horse of England and even the Nazca images, suggesting a distant cultural connection between these separate groups of laterally thinking people that created images only apparent from the air - supposedly for the spirits in the heavens to view - in effect a gift to the gods."

Though INMHO such images on the ground doesn't necessarily have to be made by the same type of people. At least Nazca seems to be a different thing.

Edit: added second link.

Q: (L) Who and what were the Mayans?
A: The Mayans were a transitory people who still exist in the lands that you refer to as Central America. And who have certain physical features that are not consistent with the rest of human beings on 3rd density Earth environment, due to their interactions, in the past, as you measure time, with beings of other density levels.

The above transcript caught my imagination. If the Mayan people are still around in Central America and they look nothing like "normal" humans what could they possibly look like? and why have they not been seen?
Only thing I could find was these reports
_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/panama/6201333/New-Montauk-Monster-spotted-in-Panama.html

Edit=Link

ctw5000 said:
Q: (L) Who and what were the Mayans?
A: The Mayans were a transitory people who still exist in the lands that you refer to as Central America. And who have certain physical features that are not consistent with the rest of human beings on 3rd density Earth environment, due to their interactions, in the past, as you measure time, with beings of other density levels.

The above transcript caught my imagination. If the Mayan people are still around in Central America and they look nothing like "normal" humans what could they possibly look like? and why have they not been seen?
Only thing I could find was these reports
_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/panama/6201333/New-Montauk-Monster-spotted-in-Panama.html

Edit=Link

My understanding of the C`s answer is that they referred to the known descendants of mayas living in that area and that they have certain physical features that are not consistent, which I believe is not exactly that they look "nothing like normal humans", but just have certain things that are not consistent with other peoples. And maybe it is not about their faces or body seize, but something else.

Back
Top Bottom