Kantek

‘Caucasian’ is designated as a subgroup of ‘Aryan’ as well, being generally synonymous with ‘European’
The idea of root races comes to mind. The fifth and current root race of the planet is known to some as the Aryan root race. The gist of it is, each root race has subraces that develop over a long period of time. The root races go from a golden age to an iron age before cataclysms bring them to an end and the next root race begins.

They said that the STO group teleported here using the merkaba. It's my understanding that there were two groups, and the STS group was the one that was loaded up onto the transport ships.
Here is the transcript you might be referencing to:

session 26/02/2002 said:
A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.
Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?
A: Mother Stone, yes.
Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?
A: Kantek.
Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?
A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Interesting. I read the entire thread and I wanted to post about a possible link about the last lack ‘harvesting’ as mentioned in the Ra materials and the Relocation from Kantek that seem to coincide. I stopped my intention because The thought seemed just a figment of my imagination and nothing else. However, as I am busy reading this book I found on Scribd Documents, The Secret Tao, by D. W. Kreger, this idea popped into my mind again. The author not only mentions about the Ancients as the people that lived before 5000 bc in China, but he makes many references to the Mother as the Source of creation. Is it possible that the Tao Te Ching really talks about the Way the Ancients might have lived by? And is it possible that the Mother stone is actually a ‘natural process, energy or technology’ that the ancients mastered (accumulated Qi)? Was Kantek split into pieces as a result of Qi concentration? Did the Cs as Ra provide the Knowledge to nurture and increase the Qi to the Kantek people? Was it an experiment to induce, conduce or ease ‘harvesting’ that flopped because it was totally out of natural balance and the Kantekians had to be saved and thus deposed on Earth? Was that event called a Wave as well?

Here is an image of a merkaba as it is shown in popular use today. I'm not sure if this is what is being referred to:

merkaba 1.jpg

And from a different angle:

merkaba 2.png
Q: (L) In ancient literature, something called a Merkabah is talked about, but the definition of this extremely mysterious thing has been lost down through the centuries. There have been many "explanations" from such sources as the Midrash - Jewish commentaries - but there is even argument there. It seems that, even then, nobody knew what it was. But now, we have all these New Age folks coming along who have decided that they know what it is, and it is variously described as rotating double tetrahedrons...

A: If no one knows what it is, that is as good as any other explanation.

Q: (L) I want to know what the ancients who wrote about it meant? What is the definition of the word as the ancient writers used it?

A: The original definition predates this.

Q: (L) What is the original definition that predated the ancient writings that we have access to?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) What? Well, it's a curious word because it is composed of two words or even three: mer kaba or mer ka ba. If we think of it as three part word, we have the Egyptian Ka, which is like the astral body, and the Ba which is similar to the Ka. I guess you could think of them as the astral body and the genetic body. Then there is the Ab which is the sort of principle element of the life in man - like the part that is of God or the soul. The Ab was represented as a red stone. It was the part of the man that expressed desire, lust, courage, wisdom, feeling, sense and intelligence. So, all of them together sort of expresses an abstract creative principle Kaaba is Arabic for cube, and it is the square stone building in which the Black Stone is housed in Mecca. It was supposed to have been built by Ishmael and Abraham. So with Mer, Ka, Ab, and Ba, we have a cube made up of the principle parts of the etheric self, and housing a stone. Soul stone? Mother stone?

A: By god, she's got it!

Q: (L) Okay, we've got the soul or mother stone. Or the mother of all stones. Now that we have a definition, what was it?

A: The Matriarch Stone.

Q: (L) Is the Matriarch Stone the one in Mecca?

A: Symbolism reigns supreme here.

Q: (T) Is this also the Philosopher's Stone?

A: "Stone" to those you perceive as ancients symbolized communication from "a higher source."

Q: (L) What is it about a stone that made the ancients associate it with communication?

A: Radio waves.

Q: (L) How did radio waves interact with the stone? Were they recorded by the stone; transmitted by the stone?

A: Transmission.

Q: (T) Crystals are stones. Crystals are used for radio transmissions.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And it was said before that Stonehenge was a giant transmitter and receiver. The original purpose of Stonehenge was to receive communication and to send communication. It wasn't all that Druid HooDoo stuff that people talk about nowadays. It was a machine, so to speak. (Johan) Could it be that people who come in contact with a stone in one place, and then they go to another place and come in contact with another stone, transfer something from one stone to another?

Here's a clue I have discovered since that session way back in 2002. Merkaba=trident=grail=vegvisir. These names all refer to the same device, so all descriptions when combined are different ways of describing the same thing. And yes, transportation is one potential use.

This is not a double tetrahedron. It should only have 8 faces, and the above has many more...

I think it means something different because if they were referring to an 8 faced shape they would call it octahedron instead of double tetrahedron. Maybe they just referred to it in that way to emphasise that the shape is made of two 3 sided pyramids?

It's interesting that two single tetrahedrons have a total of 8 faces between them, but this shape that is referred to as a double tetrahedron has 24 faces - or 3 x 8. Not that I'm sure that the numbers themselves mean anything.

I think it means something different because if they were referring to an 8 faced shape they would call it octahedron instead of double tetrahedron. Maybe they just referred to it in that way to emphasise that the shape is made of two 3 sided pyramids?
Part of the device literally looks like two pyramids attached to each other through a common base, so "double tetrahedron" is more accurate than "octahedron" (which would suggest that it's symmetrical, which it isn't).

This is not a double tetrahedron. It should only have 8 faces, and the above has many more...

It is if you consider it two separate tetrahedrons sharing the same space. It looks like two pyramid shapes to me; one inverted and shoved inside the other one.

According to Wikipedia it is called Compound of two tetrahedra, which is a Polytope compound
Part of the device literally looks like two pyramids attached to each other through a common base, so "double tetrahedron" is more accurate than "octahedron" (which would suggest that it's symmetrical, which it isn't).
If you are talking about this:
333px-Polyhedron_4-4_blue.png

If at all, it would be called a 'double Pentahedron', because those are 2 pyramids with 5 faces each (or 4 sides each).

Pierre's session is the main one I was thinking of. An earlier part of this session also pretty much establishes that the Ark of the Covenant and the Merkaba are one and the same, and not separate objects like Casswiki states. Another session that was in mind when I made my statement about the Merkaba was this one:
session941107 said:
Q: (L) What was the "Ark of the Covenant?"
A: Power cell.
Q: (L) What was the origin of this power cell?
A: Lizards given to the Jews to use for manipulation of others.
Q: (L) Why was it that if you came close to this object or touched it you would die?
A: Energy overload; scrambling by reverse electromagnetism.
Q: (L) What is reverse electromagnetism?
A: Turned inward.
Q: (L) What effect does it produce?
A: Liquification of matter.
Q: (L) Well, that is pleasant. This "cell" was kept in an ornate box of some sort, is that correct?
Q: (L) Why was it only the priests who could handle it?
A: Only those who would not try to use for selfish reasons.
Q: (L) But then did just coming near it injure a person?
Q: (L) Well why were these individuals able to come near it?
A: Nonselfish energy field.
Q: (L) So it could tune into thought fields?
All of this makes me wonder why the Reptoids didn't just use it themselves to manipulate humanity; they had to know a lot more about it than some primitive tribe in the desert. Furthermore, a "nonselfish energy field" is not exactly their modus operandi. It looks like STS cannot use this object either, except by proxy. If one sincerely believes that killing or brainwashing the barbarians so that the good people can live under the "one True God" is in the best and highest interest of protecting everyone in the tribe, then perhaps the crystal registers that intent as STO when in fact it is being manipulated to bring the STS agenda to fruition. 4D STS needs good hearted, but simple and naïve people to operate the device for them. This led me to believe that at least the person operating the Merkaba when Kantek was evacuated was STO leaning. There seemed to be a clear bifurcation between circle people and pyramid people after the transfer, and I think the circle people would be more attracted to STO ways and means.

It appears that as time went on and the circle people were progressively neutralized and stupefied, 4D STS took control of the object via the proxy method and 4D STO became weary of the creative principle being twisted in this way and hid the object until someone with a high level of knowledge and being comes along. Someone selfless with a big picture view with superb discernment who knows what they're dealing with and is not so easy to manipulate.
l apprenti de forgeron said:
1: Is it possible that the Kantekkians have been a differentiated type of experiment, isolated from others prototypes implanted on Earth? More precisely, is it possible that the original Aryan bodies were created without any mixture with Neanderthals? Hence the "purity" and similarity with the Nordics of 4D.
I think so. The Cassiopaeans have said there are "millions of colonies" of human type beings. There are probably dozens of planets in the Orion Arm that are part of the "Orion Union experiment," the purpose of which is to create a being that has freewill, yet is completely obsequious to 4D STS. Once this is perfected, they hope to copy the finished product to all corners of the cosmos, funneling all of the creative energy to them and giving them infinite power over the forces of the universe. Since the Orion Nordics seem to be the most capable and successful in the Orion Union STS hierarchy, their race was used as a template, but it had to be engineered to meet a certain special criteria; if the newly created slave race was too smart and too capable, it would never accept its servitude, if it was too dumb, it wouldn't be able to channel enough creative energy to be useful. So this in a nutshell is the dependent variable in this experiment, with purebred Neanderthals and purebred Kantekkians kind of representing opposite extremes of the values that were tested. The Cassiopaeans said that 4D STS moved the Neanderthals to another planet, probably as spare parts if they need to be reintroduced into the experiment at some point.
l apprenti de forgeron said:
2: Something that I have wondered a lot is whether it is possible that in the "fall" of human souls to physicality there have been several humans (whatever number) who refused to become STS. Is it possible that there are still human beings in 3D STO, doing their learning of long wave cycle experiences, so in a future they can give some kind of help to human beings in 3D short wave cycle STS, with the arrival of The Wave, for example? Well, maybe the latter is a mere illusion from me...But it would be interesting to know if there are humans in 3D STO, although they cannot provide any help.
From what I understand, there were two distinct falls. The first fall occurred when human consciousness desired individual experience and sort of broke away from the 7D state of consciousness where everything was seen from a great distance as part of a sort a eternally slow cosmic process with little direct experience and learning occurring in a glacial cyclical manner. This is not really what I would consider a fall per se, it was a choice to do something different with the intent of bringing something of value back to the 7D state of being at some point. In a nutshell, this is how spirit populates the physical densities. 4D STO is as much a part of the short wave cycle as 3D STS, they just have a different experience of it. The real fall happened when humanity switched from 3D STO to 3D STS. This was probably also done with the intent to catalyze experiential learning, but the 4D STS curriculum was not designed with the intent of enlightenment in mind and proved too difficult for most to apprehend. According to the Cassiopaeans, important decisions in the STO realm are made by a sort of group mind consensus; some individuals may have been more reserved about the decision to accept the 4D STS offer, but their resistance was not enough to alter the consensus and everyone was bound by it. In the case of Earth and Kantek, this looks to be pretty much what happened. We don't really know much about how it played out on other planets. It appears that there is a mechanism by which a few people around the fringes here and there were able to return to the STO realm, but I don't see them living on Earth full time due to the negative polarization of the planet overall. Perhaps they assist the Nordics on "missions." This interplay between STS and STO seems to be a particularly long running story amongst the human-type races, with even the Nordics themselves undergoing some type of irreconcilable civilizational clash which led them to split into oppositional STS and STO entities. The drama between the two groups continues to play out in all races that were created or guided by them.

This interplay between STS and STO seems to be a particularly long running story amongst the human-type races, with even the Nordics themselves undergoing some type of irreconcilable civilizational clash which led them to split into oppositional STS and STO entities. The drama between the two groups continues to play out in all races that were created or guided by them.

I've been thinking lately about some of the remarks the Cs made about some STO-STS consortium (Quorum) and that at a certain level, the interests of these two groups seem to align. If we think of the universe as a school, then some "intelligent designer" needs to come up with different "class rooms". And this process seems to be kind of a joint effort between STO and STS, each one playing their part in a sense. For example, STS wants to control us and puts us in a mental prison, denying us the truth about our world. But at the same time, this very thing is an intrinsic part of the class room design of our realm - we are up against a fog of lies. For example, if we had always known about the afterlife, intelligent design and so forth, some of the lessons we could learn here would have been impossible. It's like marching with backpacks that are filled with stones - which, while it seems cruel, is actually a good training. Of course, this doesn't mean STS are "good" or anything. But such things might explain some of the seeming contradictions and why at times, the Cs seem to imply that the "good guys" don't always fight the "bad guys" at higher realms, but sometimes work with them for their own purposes. They see the bigger picture. And all of that is subject to free will and input from the various beings at the various levels. Just some thoughts.

Of course, this doesn't mean STS are "good" or anything. But such things might explain some of the seeming contradictions and why at times, the Cs seem to imply that the "good guys" don't always fight the "bad guys" at higher realms, but sometimes work with them for their own purposes. They see the bigger picture. And all of that is subject to free will and input from the various beings at the various levels.

Yes exactly. Even STO serves self, they just do it through serving others. Yin and Yang are not just a divided circle down the middle with white all to one side and black to the other. They kind of depend on each other. Certainly STS depends on the inherent good nature and naivete of their potential conquests with at least some STO tendencies. Like you said STO probably needs STS to provide the necessary elements for accelerated learning in the short wave cycle. I've been more or less keeping this in mind for years as part of my working understanding as it develops. It seems to me to be a necessary part of a maturing awareness of the true nature of things. Things are complex and nuanced. Especially at higher levels. I can sort of see how they might actually work together for cross purposes. We wanted greater physicality. We are now in the position to be used, but also to use the situation to grow in consciousness. The battle is through us. We are the focal point. OSIT

Was chatting with a friend about Kantek today, and a question came up that I haven't been able to find an answer to, at least on this thread.

So, Kantek was supposedly Planet V, and the asteroid belt is the remaining fragments. Further, the planet, while smaller than Earth, was large enough to maintain an atmosphere; indeed there's speculation in this thread that the atmosphere might have been thicker than Earth's, enabling a comparable surface temperature despite it having been further from the Sun.

The one big problem is that there isn't enough material in the asteroid belt to make a planet. The total mass is about 3% of the Moon's mass; that's nowhere near enough to retain an atmosphere, let alone a dense atmosphere. So, if the asteroid belt is in fact composed of the fragments of Kantek, there's a lot of missing material.

Where did it go?

I only see 2 possibilities:

1. Most of it was ejected from the solar system. Given that the gravitational binding energy of a planet - the amount of energy necessary to blow it up - is really immense, the extra amount required to send most of the mass onto an interstellar trajectory isn't inconceivable, I guess. It's the difference between godlike and power and godlike + 1.

2. The missing material is Mars, and the different orbits of Mars and the asteroid belt bodies are a consequence of orbital changes induced in one or both during Venus' entry into the solar system. In this scenario there was no Planet V, but the asteroids are indeed the fragments of a destroyed planet.

Years ago, my mother told me that she figured caucasians had come from Mars. She said she hadn't read this anywhere, that it just sort of occurred to her and made sense at a deep level. Looking at all the science fiction stories regarding ancient, advanced civilizations on Mars, and the overwhelming fascination with going back to Mars - all cultural products of Europeans, and having a cultural resonance that seems to go well beyond any rational basis - I really can't help but wonder if the fascination with Mars might not be a deep genetic memory.

Interested to hear other perspectives on this question.

Back
Top Bottom