Karmic and Simple Understandings.

I just want say thanks to all who have engaged with my initial post. It wasn't an easy one to write, but it was on my mind before prayers at bedtime so I thought I'd share what was going on. I really appreciate getting feedback so this has been educational for me, thanks again. I really want to give all I can before death arrives, I'm not the kind of person who thinks I'm going to survive the tribulations that are coming, so I want to make the most of things while I still can. The duty to assistance is paramount for me at this point, just air things out, see how other people think. It's been well worth the effort. It's really weird; I've had accounts on here since 2006, but I've never been able to communicate genuinely like I am now before. really strange, 'cos I don't really know what's changed in those years. I think the Welsh accent might have more significance than I'd possibly imagined!

No matter what happend in Your life now the only thing is important to do the things good in the moment, from the heart. You can turn Your karma by doing the best in the moment.

This is so true. I think I'm defeating schizophrenia in my brain by honouring the good little boy I used to be. It's a question of personal fidelity to me. I had a good heart but I became a bit cynical in my early 20's.

Don't worry i also heard sometimes voices, can come from the inside or from the outside.

I've never heard external audio voices. They were always deep within my brain. It really drove me crazy back in 2004/6, I couldn't escape it. Pierre way back in 2006 said that I was demonically possessed on this forum, it didn't even flap me. I was away with the grays back in that era.

You put on Your head and You massaged :) :)

Always strike when the iron's hot, that's what I say! Thanks for sharing!

But sometimes, as you say, I fall back asleep and repeat a behaviour pattern from ten years before! I think that's why the karmic/simple concept has been exercising my mind so much lately
It is no easy task to completely disengage from our programming even after identifying some of it and having the will to let it go. It seems that some thoughts and feelings have almost crystallized. For me, there are multiple layers and many subtleties involved which can take some time to unravel and work on. I haven't completely cracked the code either, but I do find that the will to first look with honesty to see where or if I have fastened on to any "treadmill" of thought or belief is the first step. Life then provides me with plenty of opportunities to practice my new insights. In addition, the issues not handled yet, seem to reappear, perhaps with a different face but same energy even after I think I am done. Just another layer of the same thing or maybe it is just a test for myself to see if I really have perfected my letting go?
Thanks for introducing this thread, SlipNet, as I have been thinking a lot about it and remembering how important it is.

I affirm myself that I'll control my judgment of others, yet I still do it automatically. I feel like it's a program that's inherent in me, and work daily to quell it.

Yeah, with my 2004/06 alien head, I can see exactly where you're coming from. Anyone who disagreed with me was suspect. Hilarious looking back, how self-important I was.:-D But in a roundabout way I was right from the start, I just wasn't giving people their fair right of reply. At one point I actually believed that anyone who denied the hyperdimensional reality was an organic portal. Duh! How to get Laura's work real wrong! Like I say, I grew a lifetime between 2010-19, that's where I grew up and finally started understanding things.

I've been working on it and it has been quite a journey.

Just grease for the grind man. We live for it here. The journey will literally never end, my friend! And isn't that awesome to realise and discover? It certainly is, and it's what I live for. Here's to another year of nefarious deep state doings, false flag attacks, random shootings and bizarre suicides. We'll learn plenty in between.

The most significant 'simple understanding' for me was that if you make search for truth using all the effort you can muster, you will find what you're looking for... and what you'll find is not necessarily the 'truth' you verbalized to yourself, but rather the truth that's appropriate to the development of your own mind at that moment. Yes, there's always something underneath that, there's more to explore, but if you search with all your being you are always rewarded with enough truth to fuel the next search. So far, that has seemed to progress ad infinitum.

This lesson has saved me from all sorts of error that I would have fallen into as a result of faulty thinking, and helped me pull myself step by step out of the errors I'm already mired in.

The most significant 'simple understanding' for me was that if you make search for truth using all the effort you can muster, you will find what you're looking for... and what you'll find is not necessarily the 'truth' you verbalized to yourself, but rather the truth that's appropriate to the development of your own mind at that moment. Yes, there's always something underneath that, there's more to explore, but if you search with all your being you are always rewarded with enough truth to fuel the next search. So far, that has seemed to progress ad infinitum.
Well put and true for me, too. It seems that a sincere call or effort with just a simple prayer like..." please show me the way" or "I just want to know" or even "who am I?" has opened a door for each level of development, at least for me. It has happened so often that I now relax into a sincere question for truth, (watching out for "anticipation") knowing something will emerge in my life to reveal another piece of the puzzle.

To me, "simple understanding" means the simple and correct conclusions about the 3D reality and living here.

The example: Networking (like here on the forum) tend to the growth of all the involved - and this is one of the lessons to learn, this is a simple truth to come to this by objective reasoning. And such little truths (little lessons, effects of simple thinking and understanding) create the Consciousness which is built by these little bits of truths, which are like bits of information.

The process, particularly in the 3 Density, can be more "colorful" because of the physical experiences, but in the end, what matters is to get to the bits of truths that build and pull together the Consciousness.

"Karmic lessons" means to me that our deeds toward others come back to us, and we have to recognize in how others treat us now how we treated others in the past and find and admit our wrongdoings and change our behavior for the future.

And these two things create the main foundation for life and soul development.

I think a simple understanding I've come to recognize is just how much I don't know or understand about reality and also just how vast the amount of information in reality is. And because of this not to jump to conclusions about a subject and think I have an understanding about something based on what I initially think, because for the most part I'd be wrong or I'd be right or partially right and not have the full picture and understanding or I'd be right but not for the right reasons. Along with this understanding is being open to changing perspectives as more information is available and in this way be able to learn constantly. Finally, when applying this to myself and trying to learn about myself and reality, to try not to be fearful about it and a harsh judge toward myself, but inquisitive and happy to learn.

I think another simple understanding that has ties to the first one is to not be judgemental toward others and the need to be externally considerate. For the grand majority of people I meet and know personally, I'd say I have little clue of their history, experiences in life and what they have been exposed to. And so have little understanding of them from which to make a judgement about them as a person or whatever situation I might be looking at that has them as an actor. Because of this and related is to try to have enough self-awareness and awareness of the other person not to try to push my thoughts or beliefs onto them, especially when they are not really asking.

To me, "simple understanding" means the simple and correct conclusions about the 3D reality and living here.

The example: Networking (like here on the forum) tend to the growth of all the involved - and this is one of the lessons to learn, this is a simple truth to come to this by objective reasoning. And such little truths (little lessons, effects of simple thinking and understanding) create the Consciousness which is built by these little bits of truths, which are like bits of information.

The process, particularly in the 3 Density, can be more "colorful" because of the physical experiences, but in the end, what matters is to get to the bits of truths that build and pull together the Consciousness.

"Karmic lessons" means to me that our deeds toward others come back to us, and we have to recognize in how others treat us now how we treated others in the past and find and admit our wrongdoings and change our behavior for the future.

And these two things create the main foundation for life and soul development.

Very well put, Luks, and I echo what you have written as part of my own lessons. I've also learned that if I can't make reparations for something I've done in respect of the person on the receiving end of my thoughtlessness, then I CAN make sure not to repeat such errors and make things right with the people I do have in my life.

I'd say for me a 'simple and karmic understanding' might have to do with trust, as in 'trusting the process.' I've been thinking of other ways that the lesson of trust shows up in my life as well. Family seems to also play a big part in my lessons.

I can agree here. I've always got to keep in my mind that we're all on different levels of awareness and knowledge. There's guys on here that dwarf my knowledge levels, but I'm always happy to learn what they have to offer, and I learn plenty.

Yeah, this resonates too. It's oh so easy to fall back into a form of narcissism and only think of your own impressions. I've always used the phrase "inlakesh" as a fine guideline. Other people are equal to you regardless of any differences. Just as an example I'd say that we're at home all suffering with chest infections at the moment. We're all wheezy with bad coughs, but we're all fighting back with all we have. I have a way of getting the crap out with a belly cough, but my parents are not so keen on the method, but it's worked wonders for me. I actually did my back in last Saturday with my coughing, so I've had both situations to deal with. The back pain took the breath away. But getting the mucus out of my system was the prime directive.

It's really strange, I've been really ill for a week but have made good contributions on the forum. Sometimes I think I need to suffer before offering good info. When I'm feeling down I feel love for those that care all the more, and this gives me increased hope. Care changes everything.

I think a simple understanding I've come to recognize is just how much I don't know or understand about reality and also just how vast the amount of information in reality is.

It blows the mid, doesn't it? What's got me so animated in this idea is that we need to have and establish basic understandings. We can look out for each other regardless of what differences we have. I so wish people could underatand my point of view, but that's not a likely scenario.

Finally, when applying this to myself and trying to learn about myself and reality, to try not to be fearful about it and a harsh judge toward myself, but inquisitive and happy to learn.

I always fear a harsh and veangeful god. It's bizarre because I always feel that we are in our place to learn above all other things. I should have in my mind the DCM and a benevolent student body, but I find I worry and suffer as a consequence. But there's so much to be grateful for! This keeps me going. It's unbelievable how much madness we've been subjected to. But we rise above it and strive on regardless.

Thanks for the thread. I enjoy reading your posts and consider myself a slow learner too, especially when it comes to reading.

I had a good heart but I became a bit cynical in my early 20's.

I can relate to that. As a child I was overly sensitive. Then came adolescence and a desensitizing process, along with cynicism that has continued to today for me (especially seeing the world as it is). With the material on Paul, I was thinking that we are trying to get back to the childlike state, but intentionally and with knowledge.

For me one of the biggest simple understandings has been, "When you hurt yourself, you hurt others." And of course, "When you're good to yourself, you're good to others." I found it out a few years before the forum found Jordan Peterson. And it's basically a version of, "Everything you do matters."

The last 12 years have been a rollercoaster for me but I am thankful for all of the knowledge and experiences. I definitely had a watershed moment after having read the after-life material. A key understanding I am trying to internalise is how to be compassionate towards myself and others knowing fully well theirs and my own distortions.

I am finding the ways of Stoicism very helpful and also recent discussions around Paul and his ideas of what we all should strive to become very liberating. All of our distortions are masks of pseudo-personality for lack of better phrase and true liberation can only be achieved via constant struggle and internal battles. Hence why the “battle is always through us”.
Those are my karmic understandings so far.

Since first seeing this thread (thanks Slipnet for introducing the topic) I've been reflecting back on the session that mentions 'karmic and simple understandings' and for reference here is an excerpt from that session wherein it's mentioned:

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can't "get it?"

A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

Q: (L) What are the key elements of these understandings, and are they fairly universal?

A: They are universal.

Q: (L) What are they?

A: We cannot tell you that.

Q: (L) Do they have to do with discovering the MEANINGS of the symbology of 3rd density existence, seeing behind the veil... and reacting to things according to choice? Giving each thing or person or event its due?

A: Okay. But you cannot force the issue. When you have learned, you have learned!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can accelerate things a little...

A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

Q: (L) I just want to make sure that I am doing the most I can do. I don't want to have to come back to 3rd density. If I can accelerate things a little...

A: You cannot, so just enjoy the ride. Learning is fun!

Oh, my! This is another ‘karmic and simple understanding’ that I need to learn.

I have a tendency - once the issue and the direction to solve the issue is clear (or clearer) - to try to force it. I want to get there as fast as possible. In real life this is often not possible - things take time to develop.

So I guess the ’heading’ of that particular aspect of the lessons is - patience!
Not my forte ...

Back
Top Bottom