Ken Adachi / Educate-yourself.org

Informative and Creepy

You know why 4D STS attacks? So we can be led to make decisions that cut us off from something that may help us on our path. It doesn't matter if the attack falls on one or both sides of the communication or relationship continuum. The result is always the same, a disruption in some relationship that had the potential to do us good.

It's happening all around us, these misperceptions and mood zaps, bouncing back and forth, causing us to short-circuit. After the 4D STS "zap" reverberation dies down, we can look in the mirror and wonder who the character was that acted in our place. It's like a person gets an electric shock from "somewhere", and assiociates it with whatever is going on at the time, usually shocking someone else in turn, who then reacts in defense, and all hell breaks loose. Although the shock usually starts (or seems to start) from some event or person, the damage it does also depends on how much it conducts in others who may be triggered by coming into contact with the situation.

Nobody is immune to this (except maybe psychopaths who live and love it daily). 4D STS plays on weaknesses and vulnerabilities all around so that in a moment of crisis we can send psychopathic-like signals to each other. Who among us is immune? Nobody...It's why it takes courage to be yourself and open to interactions that may challenge you and all around you...and if knocked down to get back up. People in the US (and I'm starting to see it in Europe as well), often resort to extreme politico-religious correctness to avoid such situations (and this is also true everywhere where there are ridgid customs and forms of "correctness"), but that kind of muffling of expression is what 4D STS wants.

Believe me, one day one group can get zapped and stumble, another day another. It's also why learning to distinguish the psychopath as a person from the psychopathic stimulus to which we are all vulnerable is important. In any case, I think it is important to learn if we can, to be aware if and when this zapping occurs, to recognize its presence in ourselves and others, and let it spend itself or be deflected before getting carried into action by it. Another of those "easier said than done zones", I know.

The "short circuit" in the psyche, however, is contagious and often bounces around a bit before we wake up wondering what happened. Even though it tends to be rather embarassing when the smoke clears, it's really just another lesson, and if we can find it in ourselves to chuckle about it, we are one step closer to wisdom. :)

Informative and Creepy

Thank you all for your help - I can see things more clearly now. I am not about to chuckle about it, but at least I can examine things from a more objective point of view.

Informative and Creepy

Ok, so I have been thinking about this pretty hard for a few days, and I can see things better. Sorry.

I can see the obvious - that to start with I shouldn't have acted in anger, and then I shouldn't have perceived an attack in what wasn't. But this has also led to me seeing other things - dynamics and parts of me that had to be dealt with. I know basically I was way too emotional about the whole thing, and my outlook changed in a very tangible way. It would take a few pages to describe everything I've understood - I think I got another layer off. So thanks for the help, I'm gonna try and do better.

Informative and Creepy

Hi Marie,

This is said with the best of intentions: be kind to yourself. Compassion begins at home. Going through stuff is natural and evolution also has a natural pace. I say this because sometimes the word "try" brings me back to my school days and the various disciplines involved, and although I would always "try" a part of me would like to throttle some of those teachers (relatives, bosses, well-meaning friends) good if I met them on the street today. I'm glad things are getting resolved. In a crisis between sincere people everyone is involved and no one is to blame. Might as well blame the rock under your feet for tripping over it while trying to avoid the branch overhead that would have certainly knocked you out. ;)

Has anyone else read this?

Please forgive me if this is something that everyone else has already read, but I don't spend a lot of time on the internet - sometimes I'm the last one to cotton on to things :-[

_http://educate-yourself.org/cn/lauraknightjadczykexpose2004.shtml

*edited by mod* active link disabled

Re: Has anyone else read this?

Hi Rosemary

You might want to check out the thread Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc and also the The Truth About the Cassiopaean "Cult" website for a deeper understanding of these websites and the attacks that have been levelled at this group over the years.
It can be a bit daunting to start with (so thanks for bringing it up), but if you read through the full exchanges and the background context (or just the testimonials if it gets too heavy), it should give you a clearer picture of things.

Yes, I suppose we ought to make a category for that website on the anti-defamation site. We are presently embarking on an interesting legal experiment here in France where we will be sueing a whole list of individuals and websites in one suit and if we win, we will be able to have all of them blocked from viewing by anyone in France and possibly the entire EU. It will also make it possible to enforce judgment on any of the individuals that enter the EU. We have a very good chance of winning considering the defamation laws in France.

I don't think I've seen Colleen Johnston's article before either. It comes across as poorly thought out and written, based on assumptions and biased thinking. Gives me a good mental image of the author's shortcomings while offering nothing substantial about the subject of the article - Laura/Ark/Cass transcripts.

Hithere said:
I don't think I've seen Colleen Johnston's article before either. It comes across as poorly thought out and written, based on assumptions and biased thinking. Gives me a good mental image of the author's shortcomings while offering nothing substantial about the subject of the article - Laura/Ark/Cass transcripts.

I agree completely.

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There really is a lot of garbage like this out there and the links that Redfox provided you should give you the background on these individuals who are doing this.

Just as a note for future reference, we prefer folks to deactivate questionable links by putting a "_" in front of the link. This way it doesn't get picked up on web bots like we're trying to promote the link in question. So if you ever need to post a link to something you think is of dubious legitimacy, or maybe outright disinfo, just make sure the link is deactivated. It takes awhile to get used to this, but I think you'll get the hang of it. :)

Laura said:
Yes, I suppose we ought to make a category for that website on the anti-defamation site. We are presently embarking on an interesting legal experiment here in France where we will be sueing a whole list of individuals and websites in one suit and if we win, we will be able to have all of them blocked from viewing by anyone in France and possibly the entire EU. It will also make it possible to enforce judgment on any of the individuals that enter the EU. We have a very good chance of winning considering the defamation laws in France.
The part in bold goes directly against my "total freedom of expression" program, if it's a program. I mean...

I see your point, Laura. These websites contains nothing but defamation, and since you are the target of these texts, it's normal that you should do something in order to stop these attacks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the defamation websites should stay online, but it just sounds weird for me, to "block" sites. It's like using the tools provided by the PTB.

Again, don't get me wrong, I understand your decisions about sueing these websites. It's just that the words "blocked from viewing" triggered something strange and... I needed to talk about it.

Polonel said:
Laura said:
The part in bold goes directly against my "total freedom of expression" program, if it's a program. I mean...

I understand how you feel.

Polonel said:
I see your point, Laura. These websites contains nothing but defamation, and since you are the target of these texts, it's normal that you should do something in order to stop these attacks. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the defamation websites should stay online, but it just sounds weird for me, to "block" sites. It's like using the tools provided by the PTB.

If those are the only tools provided, I'll use them and right now, that seems to be what can be done. Compared to the U.S., lawsuits of any kind in France are relatively inexpensive and the laws against defamation are pretty clear and have well-defined penalties. Naturally, the websites would be notified and have some options, like taking the defamation down. In fact, they have that option now.

Polonel said:
Again, don't get me wrong, I understand your decisions about sueing these websites. It's just that the words "blocked from viewing" triggered something strange and... I needed to talk about it.

Sure. Understood.

You see, the whole thing has been taken to a new level of seriousness. A French minion of Vincent Bridges filed an official complaint here in France in March and I am FORCED to defend. And, being forced to defend opens up other doors that they might have wished had not been opened. We've spent hours with our attorneys and the police over the past few weeks and the plan is shaping up and you can bet "they" won't like it. They appear to have shot themselves in the foot once again.

Polonel said:
Laura said:

Maybe a good way to reconsider this 'freedom of expression program' is in the form of a choice: either this site and all other sites associated with it are 'blocked' from readers in France etc, or the defamation sites are. Because that could well be what we are dealing with. We didn't chose this fight, but we will defend ourselves and work within the law.

Back
Top Bottom