Ketogenic Diet - Powerful Dietary Strategy for Certain Conditions

A faraday cage is more than a cage. We call it a faraday cage because a normal cage would not work - A faraday cage must be a complete enclosure without openings or seams that are larger than 1/20 of the wavelength of the signal we are trying to block.

In this strict sense nothing we can reasonably do qualifies as a faraday cage. Most of the available measures are just reflecting or absorbing signals before they reach us. We can do this because many of the signals are static fields or their wavelength is so high that they do not significantly wrap around large enough shields (IE they behave like light following line of sight).

From those transcripts there are 2 things that stand out.

1: Silk does not need to be in contact with skin to work

2: Silk blocks something that solid aluminum does not (!)

We know that silk does not block static or magnetic fields (it is an insulator, but so is air). Aluminum does not block magnetic fields effectively.

The only explanation left seems to be something outside of the known spectrum (perhaps something like Eloptons in terms of the Hieronumus machine). Or maybe it's not even electromagnetic at all as we understand it.

Another possibility is that aluminum itself radiates something that silk is needed to block, which would bring into question whether metals in general have this property.

One thing I do notice in the available data is that Mulberry silk has spectral peaks in the mid-infrared range which are in specific proportions because of the photon resonance of the 2 main proteins it is made of.

There's this :

Session 2 December 2000 :

Q:
(L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.

A: Yes.
(...)

Q: (A) I want to argue. If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (A) Right. (L) Well, there probably has to be. They may have some super-duper humdinger of a chip that we haven't even dreamed of yet. They may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?

A: More silk.

Session 21 September 2002 :

Q:
(A) There must be some way to make the body less vulnerable to these things.

A: Silk clothing and headgear.

Q: (A) I know! Aluminum pyramids! [Laughter.]

A: With silk lining.

----------------------------------------------------------

However , a faraday cage means , 3d all around " cage"
Thanks Ricardo, so sleeping in a tent made of silk sounds like it could help.

More clarification is always handy though. May be we ask why silk acts like a barrier?

Thanks Ricardo, so sleeping in a tent made of silk sounds like it could help.

More clarification is always handy though. May be we ask why silk acts like a barrier?

The C's were subtle with their answer about silk before. To the question of why silk is 'always good', or why silk works, the answer is 'mulberry'.
Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

So there's something going on at the level of information probably. Similar to how pork is better for us due to its information, silk is better for us due to its information. Weird thought - if we are fractal souls, and exist at 2D as well as 3D, we may have helpful soul components or companions that incarnate alongside us. Like maybe 'we' show up as tobacco plants, with all the known benefits, and we give ourselves to ourselves to be smoked. Or 'we' show up as pigs, and willingly offer ourselves as the ideal food, or silkworms that know how to create silk, a substance very useful to us, almost like a magical sort of protective cloth. That's where my mind goes when talking about information, things get kinda 'magical', aka following some cosmic laws that are mysterious and hidden to me, but appear to be reality-transformative nonetheless.

"we may have helpful soul components or companions that incarnate alongside us (...)" @iamthathis , one example of this :

Session 29 April 1995 :
Q:
[Terry draws figure which looks like polygon with perpendicular extensions to each side.] Is that the idea?

A: Now, circularize base. Now enclose with outer circle. Now, make clean copy on another page.

Q: (J) Is this a crop circle?

A: Has been done, yes. Designates union of perpendicular realities.

Q: (L) Was the town that Terry went through one of the perpendicular reality towns?

A: Close. Need seven spokes.

Q: (L) Each person in the group is a spoke?

Q: (L) Are we ultimately going to have seven spokes?

Q: (T) Are the five of us here, five of those spokes?

A: Open.

Q: (T) That was diplomatic, wasn't it? Is there more to this concept?

A: Of course!

(...)

Q: (L) Once the seven spokes are in place in terms of persons, is that going to increase our power/knowledge exponentially?

A: Explosively.

Q: (L) Is this why there has been so much attack and so many attempts to stop this process?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Okay, we have the image on the paper with seven spokes. What do we do with it next?

A: Open.

Session 17 June 1995 :
A:
The perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits together in the cycle or in a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, relates very closely to the previous question involving synchronicity. If you can picture an inlaid wheel formed by a circle within a circle, and adjoining partitions in a perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality for it does not completely involve one individual's experience, but rather a group of individual's experience for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Picture again, a circle within a circle adjoined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle. That is perpendicular reality.

Q: (T) You had us draw this symbol and put seven spokes or partitions between the two circles.

A: Correct.

Q: (T) Is seven the optimal number?

A: Seven is always the optimal number. There are seven levels of density. This reflects through all phases of reality.

---------------
James William Baldwin , and others that have done similar work , detail 2nd density friends paths .

Back
Top Bottom