Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

Also up here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2013/11/09/a-course-in-knowledge-and-being-part-4/

Very well done! Even though a few of these questions were already covered in the previous videos, I think it was a good thing to go over them again. Hopefully, now, people will be more aware of just what is involved in these types of things.

That WAS fast! I'll have to watch it when I come back from my trip next week - I have an early morning flight to catch. But, very much looking forward to it.

I have a question. When Laura mentioned that guy that got possessed by having sex with one women is it the same case as mentioned in podcast 33?: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5953.msg40853#msg40853.

Here it is mentioned that he got possessed because of fear and that his alcoholic father was also before that "shared", but it was also mentioned that because of low self esteem had sex with very promiscuous women, so I am wondering. I am reading Hostage to the devil again, that is 4th story about Uncle Ponto and mushroom priest, read first 3 cases some time ago but got bored, partly with all that religious gloss(not mentioning religious propaganda in prelude on quijas board and enneaagrams as major sources of possession but not mentioning not one case of it in the book). From the book it seems that all that religious rituals, holy water and crucifix has influence in exorcism but it seems as mentioned in podcast that is probably because exorcist believes it has, it represents something positive for him and that possessed.

But from demons replies they mention often they are from the kingdom, prince of Darkness, etc..., religious babble mainly which I hardly believe they believe in so it seems they do that to instill belief in religion to have potential victims in the future. And from that cases it seems those demons have some hierarchy and superiors( I thought they were after reading Wave more freelance then 4D STS, but seems not). I was also wandering that only way person gets possessed is by frequency match and if there is no frequency match through free will, mostly by ignorance through quija board or other means like sex(with those who are possessed already) or other that opens door unconsciously in a way. About fear or trauma like being mentioned in podcast I am not very sure about because if there is not really frequency match(more of STO character) and no free will in given moment I doubt it is possible, but if as mentioned in podcast that guy that was possessed because of fear and is the same guy that went partying 6 weeks after possession then I am not surprised, there is some matching there. Some of the cases it seems are based on pact before incarnation maybe from previous lives it seems based on some cases. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to next part.

Thank you for another very informative video! What's really hitting home here (yet again) is the need to be able to deal well, psychologically, with all the many basic challenges of 3D, knowing our machines, and having a solid knowledge base on the subject matter at hand before proceeding with this type of work. With the veil thinning as it is though, having knowledge of how to use Differential Diagnosis, combined with everything else we understand, may be very useful.

That said, this latest K&B video reminded me of what Castaneda has to say about dealing with petty tyrants:

One of the greatest accomplishments of the seers of the Conquest was a construct he called the three-phase progression. By understanding the nature of man, they were able to reach the incontestable conclusion that if seers can hold their own in facing [human] petty tyrants, they can certainly face the unknown with impunity, and then they can even stand the presence of the unknowable.

The average man's reaction is to think that the order of that statement should be reversed," he went on. "A seer who can hold his own in the face of the unknown can certainly face petty tyrants. But that's not so. What destroyed the superb seers of ancient times was that assumption. We know better now. We know that nothing can temper the spirit of a warrior as much as the challenge of dealing with impossible people in positions of power. Only under those conditions can warriors acquire the sobriety and serenity to stand the pressure of the unknowable. - Castaneda, Carlos, The Fire From Within

In this case dealing with the unknown and seeing the unseen via differential diagnosis is bolstered by our knowledge of Petty tyrants. But I think we can broaden the term 'petty tyrants' for our purposes here to include seeing how thought loops, erroneous leaps of assumption, black and white thinking, cognitive dissonance, negative introject, splitting, pathology, etc. - in ourselves and in others - amount to the petty tyrants of the mind that get in the way of seeing things objectively. And that dealing as well as possible with those will put us in a better position to counteract attachments, negative entities and other things beyond the veil.

Corvinus said:
I have a question. When Laura mentioned that guy that got possessed by having sex with one women is it the same case as mentioned in podcast 33?: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=5953.msg40853#msg40853.

Yes, same guy. He actually got it back by having sex with her (the second time) but that's too much detail to go into in such a video so I just point out weaknesses in passing in the most general context.

Thank you Laura and the team! I appreciate all the time and energy put into these videos. :)

Video #4 Questions that were answered by Laura and my mistakes:
1- Expecting the unexpected of anything and everything potentially wanting to come through on the board, is there a way to control the session to get quickly to the objective of "Spirit Attachment Release" on the person in question, as opposed to sitting there all day doing differential diagnosis on everything coming through the board?

I was disappointed that I didn't make this question clearer. I feel like I wasted Lauras' time, and her answer had nothing to do with the question I had in mind. In case anybody is interested, my question was to find out: Do we sit there all day doing DD on every dead dude and entity that comes through the spirit board, and ask each entity if they are a spirit attachment? I was trying to find out how to get directly to the spirit attachments rather than spend hours and days talking to dead dudes or others? Or is this just the way it works? Is this correct - we spend hours or days doing DD on anything that comes through the board and hope that one of those things will announce that its an attachment?

2- You mentioned "experimenting" in Video 2. How much experience in using the board should one have before attempting this "indirect" method of using the board for "Spirit Attachment Release"?
Laura was correct, I was not paying attention! I thought using the spirit board was the "indirect method." I had to go back and watch video #3. The indirect method is using a medium to do a remote spirit attachment release.

Because I was confused with that, my last question (below) was also inaccurate in asking what I thought I was asking. Which was trying to find out the benefits of using the spirit board vs. hypnosis for spirit release. But regardless of my questions' inaccuracy, Lauras answer was excellent, and I think very pertinent to this work, and she was able to emphasize the very important implications of using the indirect method.

3- It's obvious that the "differential diagnosis" is the main objective in communication with the spirit attachments. What are the benefits using the indirect method vs the direct method of hypnosis?

Thanks again Laura.

I wanted to make a suggestion. Would you consider toward the end of this series performing a spirit attachment on video? Sorry if it's an inappropriate question. But after gaining a lot of groundwork here in the videos, it would be really helpful to "see how it's done, and the right way". Maybe you could charge $10.00? Just a thought.
Better yet a bundle containing videos 1-5 or whatever with the final video of a spirit release session by you, and charge like 24.99..just a thought.

Laura you said you would PM me with the answer to my other question. Thank you!

Jasmine said:
Thank you Laura and the team! I appreciate all the time and energy put into these videos. :)

Video #4 Questions that were answered by Laura and my mistakes:
1- Expecting the unexpected of anything and everything potentially wanting to come through on the board, is there a way to control the session to get quickly to the objective of "Spirit Attachment Release" on the person in question, as opposed to sitting there all day doing differential diagnosis on everything coming through the board?

I was disappointed that I didn't make this question clearer. I feel like I wasted Lauras' time, and her answer had nothing to do with the question I had in mind. In case anybody is interested, my question was to find out: Do we sit there all day doing DD on every dead dude and entity that comes through the spirit board, and ask each entity if they are a spirit attachment? I was trying to find out how to get directly to the spirit attachments rather than spend hours and days talking to dead dudes or others? Or is this just the way it works? Is this correct - we spend hours or days doing DD on anything that comes through the board and hope that one of those things will announce that its an attachment?

Yes. You can't control as you suggest. You are asking for trouble if you try to. Now, listen to what I said a few more times until the obvious answer that is there in my response registers.

Jasmine said:
I wanted to make a suggestion. Would you consider toward the end of this series performing a spirit attachment on video? Sorry if it's an inappropriate question. But after gaining a lot of groundwork here in the videos, it would be really helpful to "see how it's done, and the right way". Maybe you could charge $10.00? Just a thought.
Better yet a bundle containing videos 1-5 or whatever with the final video of a spirit release session by you, and charge like 24.99..just a thought.

Laura you said you would PM me with the answer to my other question. Thank you!

Your question is worded incorrectly. You ask: "Would you consider toward the end of this series performing a spirit attachment on video?"

No, I am not a spirit that will "perform an attachment".

The correct terminology would be: "conduct a spirit RELEASE session."

Perhaps this reflects the confusion in your mind? The clarity of the mind and thought can be determined by the clarity of speech and writing. There is an entire field of psychology that studies verbal errors and how they relate to errors in thinking. Some studies even show that clarity in thinking (greater or lesser) can be an indicator of whether or not a person will develop Alzheimer's. Studies on the language use of psychopaths are also of some interest.

The ancient Greeks and Romans taught that learning grammar and rhetoric was the foundation of learning to think logically and clearly and could actually shape the personality thereby. I don't know how true that is, but they were obviously onto something in assessing an individual by how well they could communicate. A good example would be to compare the writings of Caesar to Cicero.

Anyway, I would strongly suggest that you spend some time working on yourself in more basic ways that include developing your communication skills (which include understanding) and less time being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken.

Back
Top Bottom