Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

dugdeep said:
Wickland used static electricity to force out attachments, although the details of how exactly this works are vague.

It's my understanding that he used a Wimhurst generator, though he used a large size, and applied it to a head and spine. There were examples of "spirits" complaining of how they felt "thunder," "lightning," and "needles" when the device was used. They felt the shock and left the body (patient).

Here's one example of such device:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iACqjSSINA

Zadius Sky said:
dugdeep said:
Wickland used static electricity to force out attachments, although the details of how exactly this works are vague.

It's my understanding that he used a Wimhurst generator, though he used a large size, and applied it to a head and spine. There were examples of "spirits" complaining of how they felt "thunder," "lightning," and "needles" when the device was used. They felt the shock and left the body (patient).

Here's one example of such device:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iACqjSSINA

Thanks Zadius. That's really interesting. It's not what I had pictured at all. I had thought it was something more heavy duty and that there was the possibility of some danger to the patient. But the Wimhurst generator seems like it would actually be quite safe.

Thanks for these videos. Intriguing topic indeed.

I haven't found a practitioner in my area and I don't have anyone that would be suitable to partner with on a board. But greater awareness of possible spiritual attachments and past life influences will be helpful as I continue the Work. Diet, EE, tobacco hopefully will make me a less inviting host. Questioning my thoughts and behavior. Is this really my own?

It's clear that before even beginning SRT much study is needed. And attitudes of skepticism and discernment are crucial. Thanks for the knowledge and the cautions.

Mac

obyvatel said:
Hi Jasmine,
I thought I would share my interpretation of "being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken". I consider myself as being one for whom spirit release sessions is beyond his ken.

Do I believe I have attachments? I would say it is quite probable going by the statistical numbers thrown out by researchers in this field including Laura's observations. Do I have unintegrated parts of consciousness split off as a consequence of life events? Again I would say yes. The question that I ask myself is "have I exhausted possibilities by which I can work on myself and learn more about the world through ordinary means?" By ordinary means I understand reading, networking with people here as well as real life interactions in its varied forms and challenges. For me the answer is "no".

Making contact with the spirit world is not something that is to be taken lightly. There are quite a few pitfalls worth noting. One of the biggest is self-importance. If one is not "very knowledgeable" about one's buttons and is liable to make the potentially fatal mistake of confusing contact with the spiritual world as a sign of spiritual progress or "speshulness", the consequences can be deadly. If one has not rid himself of that pernicious philosophy of moral relativism, where everything is relative and open to subjective interpretation based on the "uniquely speshul" perspective which each human is entitled to - the consequences of opening up communications with the spirit world could be deadly. If someone has a tendency to becoming "fascinated" or "enthralled" by out of the ordinary events because regular life is "boring", and doing board work is a means of "novel experience chasing", then also the consequences of opening up contact with the spirit world could be quite unpleasant.

A few books were suggested by Laura in the videos, one of which was Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil". It describes extreme cases of spirit possession. It is not an easy read by any means - and it is not written in a dense language. If someone is willing to try contacting the spirit world, reading this book would give an inkling of the dangers involved. If one reads the book filtering out the Christian gloss and pays attention to the observable facts and psychological aspects, it can be a learning experience imo.

My 2 cents
Dear obyvatel, Thank you! This was very helpful to me. I so admire your insightful comments and posts all over the forum. This is a great example. I so admire your ability to succinctly say what you mean, and mean what you say. As always you come from a place of compassion and knowledge. I feel grateful that you took the time to address my issues here. Everything that you covered was very helpful to me.

I very much agree that we should exhaust every effort to rid ourselves of spirit attachments, and in all the ways you described, before we even think about using the spirit board. I'm actually in the process of doing this right now, I think in a way I've been doing it for years, but I didn't label it as "spirit release." I didn't have that terminology. For years I've been quite conscious of the fact that we have "entities" "out there" in the open space all around us outside of our vibrational light spectrum of vision. And to my knowledge those entities (I say "entity" for the convenience of the word, not to imply humanoid figure) can and do enter our auric field and can cause us much havoc. The main tactic I use to rid myself of these things is to do what they don't like. I know Laura covers this, and so much of what Laura writes, and says, and does is very much in sync with my own understanding of things, and that is why I came to this forum. But I continue to do my own form of spirit release, and it's a vital aspect of getting down to the real me, and ridding those thoughts, actions, or behaviors that are not the real me.

I'll be honest, I did think I was ready to do spirit release with the spirit board. But it wasn't my intention to jump into it. First of all I don't have anybody to do it with. And the way I am, I would not select just anybody. It would take me many months if not longer to assess somebodies knowledge, awareness, and ability as a potential safe quality candidate for that endeavor. I felt that I could draw this person into my life by meditation and asking my guides. I'm now under the impression it would be even more helpful to have more than just one other person, which extends my original concerns. This is just number one, and there's no telling how long this would take, or if it would materialize at all. Neither of which concern me at this point. Additionally, I would not even think about attempting to use the spirit board without doing ALL the reading that has been recommended so far. And even with those in place, I would strongly evaluate myself, my motivations, knowledge, etc.. with a very critical eye, before attempting anything. So as you can see, there was a desire, but it's very far off in the future, or as I like to call it, extended present, if at all.

Thanks again obyvatel, I bolded the part in your post that I want to really contemplate, and research much further.

Thanks Laura for the video #4, the more I see the more I think that in this moment the best way is to continue to work in my machine, I'm reading Allan Kardek- Dr. Carl Wickland- books and the psychology material of course finishing the wave, I needed time to read all them and work on the material first so thinking in explore throughout the board is not possible in near future, I have kids and the main concern these days in my mind is how I can help them too, how they can clean their machines in the normal ways with diet & knowledge. Each post that Laura write is so important to take in account to be so carefully with the experiment :)

Jasmine said:
First of all I don't have anybody to do it with. And the way I am, I would not select just anybody. It would take me many months if not longer to assess somebodies knowledge, awareness, and ability as a potential safe quality candidate for that endeavor. I felt that I could draw this person into my life by meditation and asking my guides. I'm now under the impression it would be even more helpful to have more than just one other person, which extends my original concerns.

Do you think it's wise to attempt to draw people into this, especially by asking 'guides' for help in all of this. From my understanding, guides in and of themselves are likely to be spirit attachments, offering messages or inclinations in your dreamscape or however else 'they' decide to communicate with you. But that those messages and influences inevitably lead to making decisions that would provide them with more food.

Jasmine said:
For years I've been quite conscious of the fact that we have "entities" "out there" in the open space all around us outside of our vibrational light spectrum of vision. And to my knowledge those entities (I say "entity" for the convenience of the word, not to imply humanoid figure) can and do enter our auric field and can cause us much havoc. The main tactic I use to rid myself of these things is to do what they don't like.

How do you know if you really are doing what they don't like? Maybe you are doing exactly what they want and you believe you are acting consciously and with awareness. Some of these entities could have attached themselves at a very young age and whole portions of your personality that you might think of as your own could very well be the influence of an attachment and it would be difficult, if not impossible for you to discern if you aren't open to the observations and advice of others who may be able to see you better than you see yourself.

In other words, sometimes we think we are doing something for our best interests and against 'it' but unless we are open and honest about how little critical thinking ability and awareness we really have and really consider the advice and words of others, we may not get very far in this respect.

Just some things to consider on top of the excellent advice obyvatel and Laura have given you already.

Turgon said:
From my understanding, guides in and of themselves are likely to be spirit attachments, offering messages or inclinations in your dreamscape or however else 'they' decide to communicate with you. But that those messages and influences inevitably lead to making decisions that would provide them with more food.

This is so, so, SO true! If I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times! How many people ask "for my guides" or "my highest good" and naively believe that there are good fairies out there just waiting to be asked to help them out. Guess again! Fact is, if there wasn't some detrimental issue the entity that is likely to respond to this kind of request wouldn't be there. But respond they do! In droves. Possibly the second most common way to get attached.

Laura said:
Jasmine, "currently beyond your ken" means exactly that - right now, based on your questions about the topic, I assess that it would not be a good idea for you to engage in any such types of experiments because it would be dangerous to you. And notice that the word "currently" was a part of the phrase. That means that you range of knowledge or understanding of the topic has a long way to go. I'll be talking more about that in the next video. For the moment, just let me say that no one is insulting you, rather the concern is that you - and others - experiment safely in various things and only if and when you are ready and know how.

I AM a bit concerned with your loose use of language because accuracy and precision with words is extremely important when doing hypnosis or communicating with entities. The "load" that a word carries is an esoteric intangible and can be crucial sometimes. For example, when a person is under hypnosis and the hypnotist uses "loose language" or inaccurate language, the subconscious mind of the subject can take those words absolutely literally and you have just planted something in their head that is not what was actually intended. The same is true with entities: they will "take you at your word" and if your words are not accurate, they will use that as a doorway or window by taking you literally. The ways of deception are manifold and a clever entity who realizes that you aren't being accurate will use that as a cudgel on your intentions. This is why I laid the emphasis on intellectual acuity in the latest video. You just have no idea of how tricky and deceiving and how alert to any failings on your part such entities can be. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE them.
Laura thank you for taking the time to respond to me in length. Thank you for your explanation. I apologize for taking offense to your remark. It was difficult for me to read because I felt that your comments and advice were based on erroneous conclusions of the inaccuracy of my post. Which I take full responsibility for. With those words missing from that phrase it made me look like a ding-bat. And obviously you had no-way of knowing it was an error on my part, and your assessment was appropriate for what was written on the page. I never lost sight that your comment was for my protection and greater good of myself and others who were reading. And yes, my original questions to you for the video were also shoddy because I was confused about direct and indirect forms of spirit release. So on-top of my shoddy questions, there was a shoddy proof reading, followed up by a spelling error. What can I say, I was on a role :D Let me assure you that all your comments and advice were taken seriously and taken to heart, regardless of the circumstance in which they were given.

I'm in full agreement with you about the power of words. And feel grateful to hear your full explanation on the topic. I favor the serious context in which you described the use of words in relation to hypnosis. I have a little experience with hypnosis which included learning how to put people under. However, quarter way through the hypnosis certification course I decided it wasn't for me. But that experience is why I relate very closely to your warnings about using words carefully in hypnosis, it's as every bit serious as you described. I personally took it very seriously. As you mention the implications are horrendous. When I left that course I applied what I learned to self hypnosis.

I learned a lot from your post here in speaking of entities. It's most interesting to learn that entities take our words literally, how tricky they can be, and how they gauge our accuracy. This gives me a lot of food for thought even for my current work on self spirit attachment release.

Thanks again Laura, and I'll be re-reading your post several more times to assimilate everything and especially the important details.

Laura said:
Turgon said:
From my understanding, guides in and of themselves are likely to be spirit attachments, offering messages or inclinations in your dreamscape or however else 'they' decide to communicate with you. But that those messages and influences inevitably lead to making decisions that would provide them with more food.

This is so, so, SO true! If I've seen it once, I've seen it a hundred times! How many people ask "for my guides" or "my highest good" and naively believe that there are good fairies out there just waiting to be asked to help them out. Guess again! Fact is, if there wasn't some detrimental issue the entity that is likely to respond to this kind of request wouldn't be there. But respond they do! In droves. Possibly the second most common way to get attached.
So you guys don't believe in guides at all?

Laura what about your higher connection with the C's.

Don't you believe we have the capability to communicate in some way to "something good" that's from a different realm or higher dimension?

Jasmine said:

Not the loose and casual way that is usually promulgated as the means to acquire or contact one.

Jasmine said:

Don't you believe we have the capability to communicate in some way to "something good" that's from a different realm or higher dimension?

If you read my book "Amazing Grace", you will find all the work and theory and application that went into that experiment; it is NOT easy to contact a truly "higher source" and usually, when/if you do, what you are finally accessing is "yourself in the future."

Jasmine said:
Laura said:
Turgon said:

If you consider it logically, the whole 'spirit guides' thing seems pretty suspicious. We know there is no free lunch. Therefore anything that wants to guide you, without you first making enormous efforts using your own will, clearly has an agenda. We certainly believe in guides, just that most of them are simply out to manipulate you.

As a species we are in such a degraded and fallen state that to assume we could just simply access the higher goodness in the universe is crazy. If such contact is ever to happen, we have to raise our frequency enough to at least meet them half way. This is the difference between making a choice to grow into a different reality where such things are possible, versus just wanting to be saved, or so I think.

Carlisle said:
Jasmine said:
Laura said:
Turgon said:

If you consider it logically, the whole 'spirit guides' thing seems pretty suspicious. We know there is no free lunch. Therefore anything that wants to guide you, without you first making enormous efforts using your own will, clearly has an agenda. We certainly believe in guides, just that most of them are simply out to manipulate you.

Totally agree, and if you're experiencing guides of any sort, are emotionally invested in the idea or feel you have a higher awareness either because of the guides, or on the other hand you believe you have a higher awareness and therefore have access to guides, then you are probably being duped and manipulated by something that's feeding your ego in order to feed itself.

Turgon said:
Do you think it's wise to attempt to draw people into this, especially by asking 'guides' for help in all of this. From my understanding, guides in and of themselves are likely to be spirit attachments, offering messages or inclinations in your dreamscape or however else 'they' decide to communicate with you. But that those messages and influences inevitably lead to making decisions that would provide them with more food.

Hi Turgon, you kind of make it sound like a bad thing. "Draw people into it"? My expression to the universe and guides would be to enhance a natural connection to meet the "right" people. And even then, like I said, I would use a lot of caution.

As for guides, I never thought of guides as attachments. This is a new concept for me.

How do you know if you really are doing what they don't like? Maybe you are doing exactly what they want and you believe you are acting consciously and with awareness.

Usually the entity is not concerned with your greater good. So things I'm interested in doing for my greater good, things like - diet, exercise, spiritual hygiene, education, etc... are paramount for me. But along the way, you'll feel a "nagging" or re-occurring pattern that is in opposition to your higher good and goals. You need to identify it, and then do twice as much of what it doesn't want. Okay? And this is all going in the direction of your greater good. They don't get what they want if it's not for my greater good. So if they're along for the ride, and I'm able to accomplish what I need to, then those ones are still around. I didn't claim not to have any. Those will have to be dealt with at a different time in a different way probably under hypnosis.

Some of these entities could have attached themselves at a very young age and whole portions of your personality that you might think of as your own could very well be the influence of an attachment and it would be difficult, if not impossible for you to discern if you aren't open to the observations and advice of others who may be able to see you better than you see yourself.

This is true. All I can say is that it's a process that takes time. You just keep striving for your greater good, and aim in that direction. Whatever aspect of yourself that you're working on lets say you're working on social skills for example or whatever, and you spot a negative pattern or a nagging drive to the opposite of your greater good, which doesn't serve your best interest, you take note, observe, and do what it doesn't like. Eventually, as you go through life, working on these different parts of yourself you start clearing them out, at least the negatives ones that aren't in line with your best interest.

In other words, sometimes we think we are doing something for our best interests and against 'it' but unless we are open and honest about how little critical thinking ability and awareness we really have and really consider the advice and words of others, we may not get very far in this respect.

Obviously you need to know what your best interest is. You need to be in direct alignment with your goals and know what is best for yourself. If you're lost, and doing stupid things, that you accidentally perceive as your best interest, then yes I agree it could happen. A person with that problem my be so far gone that he doesn't know what his best interest is to begin with.

The point is to know what your best interest is. You should always be aiming to be the best person you can be, and continue to educate yourself, stay healthy etc...If you deviate from that type of life than of-course you are not working towards your best interest.

I'm careful about "the advice and words of others" everybody has their own issues. Nine times out of ten, other people really don't have your best interest at heart. That's kind of hard to find outside of close family ties. Or trustworthy support system. It can be had, this forum might be a good example of a good place to get healthy advice and support.

Just some things to consider on top of the excellent advice obyvatel and Laura have given you already.
Thanks Turgon, I appreciate the feedback

Jasmine said:
Turgon said:

Hi Turgon, you kind of make it sound like a bad thing. "Draw people into it"? My expression to the universe and guides would be to enhance a natural connection to meet the "right" people. And even then, like I said, I would use a lot of caution.

As for guides, I never thought of guides as attachments. This is a new concept for me.

Jasmine said:
And the way I am, I would not select just anybody. It would take me many months if not longer to assess somebodies knowledge, awareness, and ability as a potential safe quality candidate for that endeavor. I felt that I could draw this person into my life by meditation and asking my guides. I'm now under the impression it would be even more helpful to have more than just one other person, which extends my original concerns.

How else could that be represented? And it's a little more than troubling if you want to get involved in experimenting with a spirit board when you are meditating to guides of some sort who may very likely be attachments, to draw people into your life for the purpose using the board. However way you want to justify your motivations by saying you want to enhance natural connections to the "right" people still is worrying because if you are 'listening' to these guides, you might already by 'hypnotized' by the messages or whatever that's coming your way.

Laura said:

So you may already in the mindset of being set up to receive attachments by your belief systems. And the spirit board may only compound this issue for you.

Jasmine said:
Usually the entity is not concerned with your greater good. So things I'm interested in doing for my greater good, things like - diet, exercise, spiritual hygiene, education, etc... are paramount for me. But along the way, you'll feel a "nagging" or re-occurring pattern that is in opposition to your higher good and goals.

Okay, how do you know experimenting with a spirit board is for your greater good? When the idea cropped up how quickly did you jump on-board to want to do it and have you left yourself space to change your mind at some point?

Jasmine said:
I'm careful about "the advice and words of others" everybody has their own issues. Nine times out of ten, other people really don't have your best interest at heart. That's kind of hard to find outside of close family ties. Or trustworthy support system. It can be had, this forum might be a good example of a good place to get healthy advice and support.

As well you should be! But this is an open network forum where lot's of people can see what's being written and can offer insights and feedback that normally wouldn't be available. For example, if what I'm writing is through a subjective lens of perception and detrimental than someone else will chime in and point it out or provide an alternative perspective that is more objective. It's part and parcel the beauty of being part of a network and the fact that a big area of focus here is on Self-Work, where we deal with our childhood and cultural programming, slowly rid ourselves of sacred-held beliefs and reduce emotional thinking.

Added: I don't mean to be harsh or anything, Jasmine. It's just that spirit board work is ripe with pitfalls, and if you aren't careful things can go downhill.

Back
Top Bottom