Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

This is the preferred type of board.
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Circle-Amy-Zerner/dp/0671866451/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1384072066&sr=8-4&keywords=spirit+board

Obviously, one can make their own.

Another awesome informative video!

Laura said:
This is the preferred type of board.
http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Circle-Amy-Zerner/dp/0671866451/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1384072066&sr=8-4&keywords=spirit+board

I've brought that one during the Spirit Board Video discussion thread back in late 2008 along with the books mentioned there. I noticed this is the type that folds and has "bumps" when laid out, so it makes so much sense to use the glass over it. This is a most detailed board when you look at it than a typical Ouija board.

Of course, I haven't done anything with it since I was still reading the materials then and finally, the thread became locked and my attention were focused elsewhere. It's been collecting dusts in my closet ever since. I wonder if I can donate this to the US House, so they may have a better use of it? I don't see myself using it from where I am.

Laura said:
Jasmine said:
I wanted to make a suggestion. Would you consider toward the end of this series performing a spirit attachment on video? Sorry if it's an inappropriate question. But after gaining a lot of groundwork here in the videos, it would be really helpful to "see how it's done, and the right way". Maybe you could charge $10.00? Just a thought.
Better yet a bundle containing videos 1-5 or whatever with the final video of a spirit release session by you, and charge like 24.99..just a thought.

Laura you said you would PM me with the answer to my other question. Thank you!

Your question is worded incorrectly. You ask: "Would you consider toward the end of this series performing a spirit attachment on video?"

No, I am not a spirit that will "perform an attachment".

The correct terminology would be: "conduct a spirit RELEASE session."

Perhaps this reflects the confusion in your mind? The clarity of the mind and thought can be determined by the clarity of speech and writing. There is an entire field of psychology that studies verbal errors and how they relate to errors in thinking. Some studies even show that clarity in thinking (greater or lesser) can be an indicator of whether or not a person will develop Alzheimer's. Studies on the language use of psychopaths are also of some interest.

The ancient Greeks and Romans taught that learning grammar and rhetoric was the foundation of learning to think logically and clearly and could actually shape the personality thereby. I don't know how true that is, but they were obviously onto something in assessing an individual by how well they could communicate. A good example would be to compare the writings of Caesar to Cicero.

Anyway, I would strongly suggest that you spend some time working on yourself in more basic ways that include developing your communication skills (which include understanding) and less time being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken.

I was not confused. This was actually a proof-reading editing error. Had I paid closer attention to that sentence, I would have noticed that it was incomplete. Had I noticed, I would have added "release season" to that phrase for a complete and accurate sentence, as I did in the last sentence of that paragraph.

Thank you for clearing up the other questions, and providing a link to the preferred spirit board.

I appreciate your addition comments and advice. However, it appears that you now think I'm lacking in intelligence. This is not the case. It's a matter of paying closer attention to detail.

Again THANKS!
I was just wondering after eagerly watching this last video, is there a purpose at this point in time from you Laura to directly talk to us on this particular topic ?
Is there some kind of emergency to speed up the cleansing of our machine ?

By the way is there somebody living in France who could recommend me a trustworthy practitioner ? since I feel "dirty" inside...and don't have the capacity nor the will to use a board (bad experience during puberty)
Because unfortunately my son's partner has met a really nasty one, he "detected" alien entities too in her...! And the result is that they are "seeing" entities at each corner of their house and of course around their 3 y.o. kid...it was already a mess in their couple and now it gets worse.

Jasmine said:
Laura said:
A good example would be to compare the writings of Caesar to Cicero.

Anyway, I would strongly suggest that you spend some time working on yourself in more basic ways that include developing your communication skills (which include understanding) and less time being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken.

I was not confused. This was actually a proof-reading editing error. Had I paid closer attention to that sentence, I would have noticed that it was incomplete. Had I noticed, I would have added "release season" to that phrase for a complete and accurate sentence, as I did in the last sentence of that paragraph.

Thank you for clearing up the other questions, and providing a link to the preferred spirit board.

I appreciate your addition comments and advice. However, it appears that you now think I'm lacking in intelligence. This is not the case. It's a matter of paying closer attention to detail.

It's not like Cicero, John Nash, etc. aren't intelligent. We all have our lessons to learn and personally I know I mess up a lot.

Jasmine said:
Laura said:

Perhaps this reflects the confusion in your mind? The clarity of the mind and thought can be determined by the clarity of speech and writing. There is an entire field of psychology that studies verbal errors and how they relate to errors in thinking. Some studies even show that clarity in thinking (greater or lesser) can be an indicator of whether or not a person will develop Alzheimer's. Studies on the language use of psychopaths are also of some interest.

The ancient Greeks and Romans taught that learning grammar and rhetoric was the foundation of learning to think logically and clearly and could actually shape the personality thereby. I don't know how true that is, but they were obviously onto something in assessing an individual by how well they could communicate. A good example would be to compare the writings of Caesar to Cicero.

Yet, you have done it again, while paying more attention I assume. It's "session", not "season".

It is a matter of understanding and clear thinking, and you seem to have misunderstood Laura's post and be putting words in her mouth. She didn't imply that you lacked intelligence. Where did you get that from? Your posts seems to confirm that her feedback might be something you really want to look into, instead of putting it all down to lack of attention. There are many things you can do to "sharpen the mind". It is not about intelligence, but about how we connect dots, how we collect information and try to apply it. Yes, attention obviously plays a big role too, but it's not just that which counts. You can be paying attention to the news, for example, and read the paper every day and understand what is written, but if you lack knowledge, you will believe lies thinking you are seeing reality. "Confusion of mind" can take many shapes. I hope this helps clarify things a bit for you.

just sat here and watched the whole 7 sections of part 1, just now finished part 2. I'll watch the rest tomorrow as it's too late!

it's incredible! the videos are truly interesting and insightful. Thank you!

I get 'chills' even listening or thinking about spirit attachments though, just now I'm afraid I'll have difficulty sleeping haha!

Hopefully I'll get over the initial fear when I decide to participate in 'board activity'

Chu said:
Jasmine said:
Laura said:

]Anyway, I would strongly suggest that you spend some time working on yourself in more basic ways that include developing your communication skills (which include understanding)and less time being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken.

Yet, you have done it again, while paying more attention I assume. It's "session", not "season".

It is a matter of understanding and clear thinking, and you seem to have misunderstood Laura's post and be putting words in her mouth. She didn't imply that you lacked intelligence. Where did you get that from? Your posts seems to confirm that her feedback might be something you really want to look into, instead of putting it all down to lack of attention. There are many things you can do to "sharpen the mind". It is not about intelligence, but about how we connect dots, how we collect information and try to apply it. Yes, attention obviously plays a big role too, but it's not just that which counts. You can be paying attention to the news, for example, and read the paper every day and understand what is written, but if you lack knowledge, you will believe lies thinking you are seeing reality. "Confusion of mind" can take many shapes. I hope this helps clarify things a bit for you.

Thanks Chu, you reiterated points that I'm very familiar with, rather than clear anything up for me. But it's always appreciated non-the-less, especially your intent to help. Some of your input was helpful, like pointing out the spelling error. Writing my opinion on what Lauras remarks implied to me is in no way putting words in her mouth. I think you did me a disservice by exaggerating that point. I bolded the remark from Laura that put the emphasis on unintelligent. But, she was more or less implying a lack of knowledge, rather than intelligence. And I'm assuming she's speaking of having the knowledge to use the spirit board. Is that the impression your get? Or is she referring to a lack of understanding and knowledge about everything in general? I thought we were here to learn.

So all of this over shoddy proof-reading, and a spelling error. Hmmm..

As I was writing this it occurred to me that I lost my glasses several months ago, and still have not gone in for a new pair. I do have my an old pair stashed away with the lens out. Maybe I'll take that pair in today and try to get a repair if it's possible.

Thank you so much for this. Watching it right now.

My thoughts are that this can be the next step for a therapy of the kind of psychoanalysis, because in a senses, its pretty similar. I'm not an expert on it, but as far as my teacher told us, when they are psychoanalyzing someone they don't really talk to, is like some type of interrogation until they find the anomaly, and based on what they hear, and what they ask, they can decide too if telling the patient what is going on is going to help them or not.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise in this area Laura.

Very information-dense video, as are the previous three.
What I've come away with so far is that spirit release should only be practiced by someone well-versed in hypnotherapy and spirit release, can think on her/his feet, is aware of all the traps and pitfalls of the spirit world, is psychically and physically healthy, and has only the best interests of the client in mind.
Also, to constantly seek knowledge and information in this 3D plane of existence first before searching in the spirit realm.

As well, these videos have increased my knowledge of the after-life and spirit world, and its beings-immensely.

Jasmine said:
Some of your input was helpful, like pointing out the spelling error. Writing my opinion on what Lauras remarks implied to me is in no way putting words in her mouth. I think you did me a disservice by exaggerating that point. I bolded the remark from Laura that put the emphasis on unintelligent. But, she was more or less implying a lack of knowledge, rather than intelligence. And I'm assuming she's speaking of having the knowledge to use the spirit board. Is that the impression your get? Or is she referring to a lack of understanding and knowledge about everything in general? I thought we were here to learn.

Hi Jasmine,
I thought I would share my interpretation of "being concerned with things that are currently beyond your ken". I consider myself as being one for whom spirit release sessions is beyond his ken.

Do I believe I have attachments? I would say it is quite probable going by the statistical numbers thrown out by researchers in this field including Laura's observations. Do I have unintegrated parts of consciousness split off as a consequence of life events? Again I would say yes. The question that I ask myself is "have I exhausted possibilities by which I can work on myself and learn more about the world through ordinary means?" By ordinary means I understand reading, networking with people here as well as real life interactions in its varied forms and challenges. For me the answer is "no".

Making contact with the spirit world is not something that is to be taken lightly. There are quite a few pitfalls worth noting. One of the biggest is self-importance. If one is not "very knowledgeable" about one's buttons and is liable to make the potentially fatal mistake of confusing contact with the spiritual world as a sign of spiritual progress or "speshulness", the consequences can be deadly. If one has not rid himself of that pernicious philosophy of moral relativism, where everything is relative and open to subjective interpretation based on the "uniquely speshul" perspective which each human is entitled to - the consequences of opening up communications with the spirit world could be deadly. If someone has a tendency to becoming "fascinated" or "enthralled" by out of the ordinary events because regular life is "boring", and doing board work is a means of "novel experience chasing", then also the consequences of opening up contact with the spirit world could be quite unpleasant.

A few books were suggested by Laura in the videos, one of which was Malachi Martin's "Hostage to the Devil". It describes extreme cases of spirit possession. It is not an easy read by any means - and it is not written in a dense language. If someone is willing to try contacting the spirit world, reading this book would give an inkling of the dangers involved. If one reads the book filtering out the Christian gloss and pays attention to the observable facts and psychological aspects, it can be a learning experience imo.

My 2 cents

Jasmine, "currently beyond your ken" means exactly that - right now, based on your questions about the topic, I assess that it would not be a good idea for you to engage in any such types of experiments because it would be dangerous to you. And notice that the word "currently" was a part of the phrase. That means that your range of knowledge or understanding of the topic has a long way to go. I'll be talking more about that in the next video. For the moment, just let me say that no one is insulting you, rather the concern is that you - and others - experiment safely in various things and only if and when you are ready and know how.

I AM a bit concerned with your loose use of language because accuracy and precision with words is extremely important when doing hypnosis or communicating with entities. The "load" that a word carries is an esoteric intangible and can be crucial sometimes. For example, when a person is under hypnosis and the hypnotist uses "loose language" or inaccurate language, the subconscious mind of the subject can take those words absolutely literally and you have just planted something in their head that is not what was actually intended. The same is true with entities: they will "take you at your word" and if your words are not accurate, they will use that as a doorway or window by taking you literally. The ways of deception are manifold and a clever entity who realizes that you aren't being accurate will use that as a cudgel on your intentions. This is why I laid the emphasis on intellectual acuity in the latest video. You just have no idea of how tricky and deceiving and how alert to any failings on your part such entities can be. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE them.

Jasmine said:
I thought we were here to learn.

So all of this over shoddy proof-reading, and a spelling error. Hmmm..

"Shoddy proof reading and a spelling error" in writing is often a sign of a habit of shoddy AWARENESS, not necessarily lack of intelligence. It's a sign of haste and lack of care with details. Let me assure you that details - even very tiny ones - might be crucial in defending yourself against spirit attack.

And yes, you are here to learn (I assume) or I would not have brought up the matter. However, the overall broad misunderstanding of the points being made and distilling it down to "shoddy proof-reading and a spelling error" instead of taking onboard the larger meaning in context concerns me.

Don Diego said:
Again THANKS!
I was just wondering after eagerly watching this last video, is there a purpose at this point in time from you Laura to directly talk to us on this particular topic ?
Is there some kind of emergency to speed up the cleansing of our machine ?

These thoughts crossed my mind too. Seeing the rate of how the videos are produce, i also felt some kind of emergency regarding this topic. I could be wrong though, i still very appreciate the material provided here.
as a personal note, I was once offered the service of a remote healer but i turn it down. see thread
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30872.msg407574.html#msg407574
I guess it was too early for me. I'm still not ready yet, but spirit attachment release still is one of my favorite topic.
These serie of videos provide a lot of materials to ponder over.
I cant wait for the next one. Thank you again.

This video series is truly invaluable, so thanks Laura and everyone else involved :)

I'm not sure if you're still taking questions, but if so I had one:

It seems that doing these spirit releases via the direct method of hypnosis has a lot of advantages over using a board. With the board you seem limited to dialogue and are required to logically outwit or convince the attachment that it needs to leave. With hypnosis it seems like more tools are available, like the "zapper", or it was briefly mentioned that the use of the will of both the participant and the therapist can be effective (although I'm not exactly sure what that would look like). Is there a way, using the board method, to remove stubborn attachments that just won't leave? Wickland used static electricity to force out attachments, although the details of how exactly this works are vague.

Back
Top Bottom