Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

Menna said:
I am very interested in brainwave frequencies (Theta, beta alpha...) I am mainly interested in it because this is one area that I have not looked into yet I have hesitation because a lot of new age bullsh*t follows this type of information. I am interested in what these frequencies are, how to achieve them, when/how to enter into them and their usefulness. I am not going to ask anyone to take their time to tell me all that I don't know but can someone give me a reliable source where I can learn? (name of a book, link to a webpage and or pdf)... Thank you in advance

This thread Brain Waves and Attention has some basic material for exploration.

Laura said:
Well, not to worry. I have a metronome recording that I can probably digitize and make available. Give me a few days to find it and get 'er done.

;) I was hoping you would say that!

Menna said:
I am very interested in brainwave frequencies (Theta, beta alpha...) I am mainly interested in it because this is one area that I have not looked into yet I have hesitation because a lot of new age bullsh*t follows this type of information. I am interested in what these frequencies are, how to achieve them, when/how to enter into them and their usefulness. I am not going to ask anyone to take their time to tell me all that I don't know but can someone give me a reliable source where I can learn? (name of a book, link to a webpage and or pdf)... Thank you in advance

I looked into brainwaves and brain entrainment through frequencies a while ago. A lot of them use binaural beats that use a different frequency in each ear which, it is claimed, synchronises the two brain hemispheres - no good for anyone with single sided hearing like me - but there is an alternative called isochronic tones.

"Isochronic tones are evenly spaced tones which turn on and off quickly." Unlike binaural and monaural beats, isochronic tones do not rely on the combination of two tones – the "beat" is created manually by turning a tone on and off. Widely regarded as the most effective tone-based method, isochronic beats produce very strong cortical responses in the brain. Many people who do not respond well to binaural beats often respond very well to isochronic tones. _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainwave_entrainment

Just a quick thought regarding "expressing intent to the universe" and "meeting the right person" - I think it can be summed up with "you are what you do". Intent is expressed through action not through just wanting something. Laura did not contact the C's by intending it or asking to talk to the "right" entity. It takes a lot of effort and self-development and consistent application of knowledge. I think we will meet the right person when we are ready, and we're only ready when we ourselves are the right person. In other words, when we have the right knowledge and are applying it in the right ways, osit.

I think a good analogy is relationships. So many people want to meet "the right person" but few ever question if they meet their own standards or if they even know what the "right" person is and if they'd recognize one if they saw them. They want a gold nugget in a pile of dirt without knowing what gold looks like, and while most likely still being dirt themselves. And that's just asking for trouble, because now you're asking for a free lunch.

Instead of buying mp3 tracks of binaural beats, I'm gonna take a look at Gnaural, a (free and open source) software designed to generate binaural beats tracks. If it works as I imagine it should works, I'll be able to edit a few tracks for meditation, of various durations. Could anyone be interested in that kind of stuff, here ? Please let me know.

_http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/

SAO said:
Just a quick thought regarding "expressing intent to the universe" and "meeting the right person" - I think it can be summed up with "you are what you do". Intent is expressed through action not through just wanting something. Laura did not contact the C's by intending it or asking to talk to the "right" entity. It takes a lot of effort and self-development and consistent application of knowledge. I think we will meet the right person when we are ready, and we're only ready when we ourselves are the right person. In other words, when we have the right knowledge and are applying it in the right ways, osit.

I think a good analogy is relationships. So many people want to meet "the right person" but few ever question if they meet their own standards or if they even know what the "right" person is and if they'd recognize one if they saw them. They want a gold nugget in a pile of dirt without knowing what gold looks like, and while most likely still being dirt themselves. And that's just asking for trouble, because now you're asking for a free lunch.

Interesting. When you mentioned 'intent' my mind shot back to Amazing Grace:

The New Age types say that putting one's attention on these ideas [negative, evil etc] gives them energy.This is true only if one focuses in this way with the intention of participation. However, a comprehensive understanding of these forces is absolutely necessary in order to know how to give them less energy. Intent is everything. (loc 9218 on Kindle for iPhone)

Can we assume this dynamic works in the same way ... if one focuses in this way with the intention of participation ... in positive, loving, STO ideas?

The Strawman said:

The New Age types say that putting one's attention on these ideas [negative, evil etc] gives them energy.This is true only if one focuses in this way with the intention of participation. However, a comprehensive understanding of these forces is absolutely necessary in order to know how to give them less energy. Intent is everything. (loc 9218 on Kindle for iPhone)

Can we assume this dynamic works in the same way ... if one focuses in this way with the intention of participation ... in positive, loving, STO ideas?
I would think so. I totally agree that intent IS everything, but intent without action/participation also goes nowhere, just like knowledge protects only if applied. I may be wrong but it seems that Laura is basically talking about the rule of 3 in your quote - there's good, bad, and the specific situation that determines which is which. Intent is part of that specific situation. So the reverse of that quote is true as well - psychopaths study "normal people" but with the intent to manipulate and control. So they may actually spend time focusing on "good", but the intent, and the inevitable action that results, is to control. They don't end up "giving energy" to good/normal people by studying and thinking about how they operate, because if that was the case, the world wouldn't be in its current predicament if every time psychopaths studied good people they inadvertently empowered them.

SAO said:
The Strawman said:

I would think so. I totally agree that intent IS everything, but intent without action/participation also goes nowhere, just like knowledge protects only if applied. I may be wrong but it seems that Laura is basically talking about the rule of 3 in your quote - there's good, bad, and the specific situation that determines which is which. Intent is part of that specific situation. So the reverse of that quote is true as well - psychopaths study "normal people" but with the intent to manipulate and control. So they may actually spend time focusing on "good", but the intent, and the inevitable action that results, is to control. They don't end up "giving energy" to good/normal people by studying and thinking about how they operate, because if that was the case, the world wouldn't be in its current predicament if every time psychopaths studied good people they inadvertently empowered them.

Absolutely. Brilliantly put, SAO. I don't think intent can be separated from action - two sides of the same coin in a way. Without action it is just thought. True intention inevitably develops into action. And in terms of "...a comprehensive understanding of these forces is absolutely necessary in order to know how to give them less energy," as you say:

...So they may actually spend time focusing on "good", but the intent, and the inevitable action that results, is to control. They don't end up "giving energy" to good/normal people by studying and thinking about how they operate...

Action/participation in terms of Knowledge = application. Thanks for this clarification.

Thanks for that tid bit Strawman

On a side note I don't think you can meet the right person for you unless you fully know yourself even then I feel there is more to it. I don't want to "meet" the right person I want to create with the right person to me its kinda wishful short sided thinking saying "meet the right person" how do you know you have met the right person? After 2 years together? after engagement? after marriage? After making it through troubling difficult times? After you have been together for 40+ years?

I feel that you and that someone else could do everything by "the book" as far as a relationship is concerned but there is that third force that comes into play and if the motion of the universe is against the motion of your relationship then thats trouble. I also believe that "Meeting the right person" doesnt just stop at knowing yourself and proper intend/use of knowledge because the right person isn't only right for you but you are right for them and then you both have to be right for the universe because the universe does come into play. So with that being said I can't objectively say when I would know I "met the right person"

Laura said:
Well, not to worry. I have a metronome recording that I can probably digitize and make available. Give me a few days to find it and get 'er done.
Thanks looking forward.

Just asking, is his music that special or we could use other type of music like this one for example?

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPwn8I3rD7g

Now that I searched for examples, these type of music resembles pretty much the last part of the EE, at the ending of the prayer the music it may not be that fancy, but it has something that helps you to focus and relax a lot.

I was introduced to Binaural beats some years ago, but decided to leave it alone, as it made me nervous that it could possibly be used with nefarious intent.

Stoneboss said:
[...]

If and when (probably when) the time comes that we would lose all communication with each other (power grid going down, everything is in havoc etc...) then maybe the board could be used to communicate among ourselves. When we've reached a high enough level spiritually to use a board, we could also communicate with our higher selves, which would include all those part of this group soul. Sort of like telepathy, which I understand will be the way of communicating in 4D. Does this make any sense?

Interesting that you mention that, I was having a similar thought the other day. I think the problem is that we would have a lot of noise to deal with and sorting out our own issues before we could establish a link with our "future self" and perhaps then we would be able to communicate? I don't know if we necessarily need a high level of spiritually, but more along the lines of practical usage, learning how to dismiss dead guys and other entities, asking the right questions, not assuming or projecting etc. Something along the lines of grooving a channel? Anyway, I think that would be really neat - sending my future self a message to your future self to tell your present self that we're still ok! :D
However, I don't know how reliable it would be - unless the channel was well grooved. Another thing that comes to mind is the telephone game, since the message would be relayed one could end up with something different than originally intended. Well, I guess there's tons of reasons why it wouldn't work as well, but interesting idea nonetheless!

davey72 said:
I was introduced to Binaural beats some years ago, but decided to leave it alone, as it made me nervous that it could possibly be used with nefarious intent.

Indeed, I wouldn't trust any mp3 file that came from the internet for that purpose. We're very open to suggestions in a meditative state, and who knows what exactly is inside an audio file, unless you take some time to demux it into multiple tracks of different frequencies to analyse it, and that's beyond my abilities. I'm gonna do some experiment this week-end with Gnaural, I'll write my feedback.

Please if you can talk a little bit about demonic posession i'm very interested on those cases.

Back
Top Bottom