Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 4 Viewers Q&A

seek10 said:
There is a page that says "Beta to theta " under the product "Mind Electronics", probably it is different from Metronome .
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/mind-electronics/
Two different electronic effects to put you into an altered state of consciousness. On Track 1: Beta-To-Theta Follow Response -- Cycles per second are converted into clicks per minute. The tape begins with the rapid clicking of the mid-Beta mental range; as the sound is slowed, your mind synchronizes or locks onto the sound and follows it down. Track 2: Hypnagogic Sound Vibration -- A synthesizer produced vibration of 6 to 7 cycles per second, combined with effects and a nearly subliminal heartbeat.

That's the one. It's really nifty.

TOMEK about Gnaural...

"Gnaural is an opensource programmable auditory binaural-beat generator, implementing the principle described in the October 1973 Scientific American article "Auditory Beats in the Brain" by Gerald Oster. The theme of the article is that the processing of binaural beats involves different neural pathways than conventional hearing. Research inspired by the article went on to show that binaural beats can induce a "frequency-following response" (FFR) in brainwave activity. An early version of Gnaural called WinAural was used for at least one such published study, "The Induced Rhythmic Oscillations of Neural Activity in the Human Brain", D. Cvetkovic, D. Djuwari, I. Cosic (Australia), from Proceeding (417) Biomedical Engineering - 2004."

I have been using it for a while... and it is a good piece of software. The plus is that you can edit and customize the Binaural sounds that he gives
as examples (in real time)...

The only thing that I can say is Go ahead Tomek!!!... the application it is in the right path... of self discovery and in how to understand the mechanisnm of generating the meditation states. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool:

Prometeo said:
Please if you can talk a little bit about demonic posession i'm very interested on those cases.

I am not interested in demonic possesions but I was wondering, what would be the difference from other kind of possessions, the level of damage? nastiness?, It occurres to me that demonic possesion would be similar to petty tyrant/psychic vampire kinds of beings/personalities of this dimension. With the difference that in this dimension everyone has its own body?

My big question is how to do you differentiate between self and other, for instance, when your interacting with a dissociated part of yourself versus a spirit attachment.

Puck said:
My big question is how to do you differentiate between self and other, for instance, when your interacting with a dissociated part of yourself versus a spirit attachment.

That's where the questioning that goes on during differential diagnosis comes into play. You should be able to figure it out by asking questions and narrowing down the possibilities.

I´ve been reading the SRT book, (Willian Baldwin) again and I have some questions that are running in my mind for days, in the book there are a lot of links to various authors that developed studies in other times, like Greeks, Romans, middle age etc, in accord of the book many diseases were linked to spirits, late in the 18- 20 century the MPD & SPS were linked too a spirits, the fragment parts of a living human attached to other human or to spirits as well the attachment of demonic entities in people generally with upset moods, so in accord of the book and as Laura said many people has attachments or nested of attachments, so my questions are Is this a natural process for a purpose in the human being? why is so common? and this knowledge is part of the learning process for the human to clean the machine and go on? Does the fragmented parts of the mind can be restore completely ? I´m trying to understand this phenomena, the book have good examples of the SRT for different cases, but I still dont understand very well the process... :-[ :rolleyes: :)

zim said:
Is this a natural process for a purpose in the human being? why is so common?

Given that in Laura's experience, as well as others doing the same thing, practically everyone has 'attachments', I'd say that yes, it is a natural process, and that's why it's so common. It's just the way things work.

and this knowledge is part of the learning process for the human to clean the machine and go on? Does the fragmented parts of the mind can be restore completely ?

If it is a natural phenomenon (regardless of what the actual explanation is), then I think that knowledge about it would definitely be part of the human learning process. Well, not quite. It's possible that one can clean their machine without an explicit awareness of the process in terms of 'spirit release'. For example, perhaps there is something to Gurdjieff's ideas of 'little Is', or Jungian 'integration'. Perhaps the are different names for the same things. The result is the same.

Approaching Infinity said:
zim said:
Is this a natural process for a purpose in the human being? why is so common?

Given that in Laura's experience, as well as others doing the same thing, practically everyone has 'attachments', I'd say that yes, it is a natural process, and that's why it's so common. It's just the way things work.

and this knowledge is part of the learning process for the human to clean the machine and go on? Does the fragmented parts of the mind can be restore completely ?

If it is a natural phenomenon (regardless of what the actual explanation is), then I think that knowledge about it would definitely be part of the human learning process. Well, not quite. It's possible that one can clean their machine without an explicit awareness of the process in terms of 'spirit release'. For example, perhaps there is something to Gurdjieff's ideas of 'little Is', or Jungian 'integration'. Perhaps the are different names for the same things. The result is the same.

Thanks Approaching Infinity for your answer, I´m not familiar with the Jungian "integration",but I´m wonder if it is like doing the "recapitulation"? could it help to joint fragment parts of the mind? :huh:

mabar said:
Prometeo said:
Please if you can talk a little bit about demonic posession i'm very interested on those cases.

I am not interested in demonic possesions but I was wondering, what would be the difference from other kind of possessions, the level of damage? nastiness?, It occurres to me that demonic possesion would be similar to petty tyrant/psychic vampire kinds of beings/personalities of this dimension. With the difference that in this dimension everyone has its own body?

I was reading the wave 5/6 yesterday, and I think I found an answer to my own questionings, in the chapter 52: The Cryptogeographic Being -online version-, there is an extract from Nov 19, 1994, that I think is related.
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/01/19/the-wave-chapter-52-the-cryptogeographic-being/ said:
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) In the Ann Haywood case which is supposed to be a case of demonic possession or obsession, who or what are the beings that are afflicting this woman and her family?

A: 3rd density section “B” energy anomalies same as “poltergeist.”

Q: (L) The case that is described in the book The Haunted, about the Smurl family, with quite a bit of phenomena occurring in their house including the sighting of a big-foot-type creature, what is the source of the phenomena in that case?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, neither of those cases are “alien” related?

A: Correct.

Q: (L) Why are there such marked similarities between those two cases and the case described by Karla Turner and other alien abductions?

A: Similarities are open to interpretation. Turner household was opened to multiple types of phenomena due to interaction with Grays and others.

Q: (L) Does that occur frequently in interactions with Grays?

A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or “windows” which allows all sorts of things to come through.

Laura said:
seek10 said:
There is a page that says "Beta to theta " under the product "Mind Electronics", probably it is different from Metronome .
https://richardsutphen.com/products-page/hypnotic-music-to-induce-trance/mind-electronics/
Two different electronic effects to put you into an altered state of consciousness. On Track 1: Beta-To-Theta Follow Response -- Cycles per second are converted into clicks per minute. The tape begins with the rapid clicking of the mid-Beta mental range; as the sound is slowed, your mind synchronizes or locks onto the sound and follows it down. Track 2: Hypnagogic Sound Vibration -- A synthesizer produced vibration of 6 to 7 cycles per second, combined with effects and a nearly subliminal heartbeat.

That's the one. It's really nifty.

Laura, I was thinking, seeing as this induces brainwaves that happen during sleep, which, if I understand correctly, help us process emotions, do you think doing the metronome before Round Breathing could help facilitate emotional/spirit release? It seems plausible to me, though I don't have the depth of knowledge in neuroscience (yet) that I can be sure there any major foreseeable pitfalls (except that it would be an even worse idea when Round Breathing is contraindicated already).

Approaching Infinity said:
It's possible that one can clean their machine without an explicit awareness of the process in terms of 'spirit release'. For example, perhaps there is something to Gurdjieff's ideas of 'little Is', or Jungian 'integration'. Perhaps the are different names for the same things. The result is the same.
This has been more or less my thought on the whole thing, and the reason why on the one hand, the notion of being able to have my questions answered by some All-Knowing source appeals to me, but when I think about it properly, I'm not so gungho about doing things the "spirit board way." Laura has said more than once about having to go through, what was it, 2 years? of nothing but dead dudes and thought loops. And I think: wouldn't the "material realm counterpart" of that be 2 years of working on yourself?

Laura has remarked that possibly the whole Cassiopaea thing was a narrative cooked up by her subconscious to explain things that were going on in the/her world. Maybe the "spirit world" is a nice Jungian narrative for things that are really going on, and by that I mean: maybe the spirit attachment you got after a physical injury is the "spirit world counterpart" (the "spirit explanation") for all the "material realm" mechanisms. And yet, maybe there is some undeniable independent reality to the "spirit realms" in the sense of higher densities and all that.

So I think, can't I just face my own demons by working on myself, and not have to literally do that via a spirit board? (And how helpful is the "spirit world narrative" anyway? If your own issues find incarnation in a very clever demon named Melchizedek, doesn't that kinda draw attention away from "facing yourself" and put you up to having a grand old dissociated fantasy time? Unless if the "real work" is being done through energy dynamics and the form that it takes isn't important, but still...)

And it's nice to think that if we work on ourselves and resolve our issues, even without the board, we might similarly "make contact" with our own "Cassiopaeans." (And that is saying in "spirit world" terms - who knows how that would show up in "real life" mechanisms.) Although, does something have to happen in the heavens for contact to break through? Does Shoemaker-Levy have to impact Jupiter for Peter to meet with a Source of breathtakingly apt, insightful, intelligent answers? But then again, lots of things are happening in the heavens these days, so maybe I don't need to worry about that sort of thing.

It would be interesting to know if "the ancients" used some form of automatism as a means of self-development.

mabar said:
mabar said:
Prometeo said:

I was reading the wave 5/6 yesterday, and I think I found an answer to my own questionings, in the chapter 52: The Cryptogeographic Being -online version-, there is an extract from Nov 19, 1994, that I think is related.
http://cassiopaea.org/2012/01/19/the-wave-chapter-52-the-cryptogeographic-being/ said:
November 19, 1994

Q: (L) In the Ann Haywood case which is supposed to be a case of demonic possession or obsession, who or what are the beings that are afflicting this woman and her family?

A: 3rd density section “B” energy anomalies same as “poltergeist.”

Q: (L) The case that is described in the book The Haunted, about the Smurl family, with quite a bit of phenomena occurring in their house including the sighting of a big-foot-type creature, what is the source of the phenomena in that case?

A: Same.

Q: (L) So, neither of those cases are “alien” related?

A: Correct.

Q: (L) Why are there such marked similarities between those two cases and the case described by Karla Turner and other alien abductions?

A: Similarities are open to interpretation. Turner household was opened to multiple types of phenomena due to interaction with Grays and others.

Q: (L) Does that occur frequently in interactions with Grays?

A: When there is excessive activity of this sort it leaves open channels or “windows” which allows all sorts of things to come through.

Ohh, I haven't read that part. Yes indeed I ask myself that very same question, and after reading pretty much what Laura shares about her experience about it, I had the idea that those situations happen because our mind, or something in our psyche is open to give energy to certain energies in us, or maybe it opens space inside us to interact with these type of energies. I also thought about alien possession, if they do take the soul imprint and change things in it, how difficult it will be for them to leave open channels to other experiences?

What if demons are not just a bunch of spirits causing a lot of conflict?

Prometeo said:
What if demons are not just a bunch of spirits causing a lot of conflict?

Well... considering what I had been reading and listening: http://www.sott.net/article/269373-The-invisible-hand-of-the-Cosmic-Trickster-High-strangeness-and-the-paranormal-nature-of-the-UFO-phenomenon, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottnet/2013/12/01/hyperdimensional-planet-earth, combined with wave series and related threads. I believe today, that demons are one of many kinds of nasty entities, and "nasty" would be just an euphemism.

I am about two-thirds into Dr. Edith Fiore's The Unquiet Dead which is largely made up of her case studies of administering spirit release therapy on her patients, and some of the different personalities and problems she encounters during her sessions. It is a truly gripping read for a number of reasons. One particular thing stuck out at me though after thinking about one case study, about a man Fiore calls "Tony".

After she helps release a number of spirits from Tony, who is a particularly sensitive person and has a natural knack for attracting unwanted attachments (much to his detriment of course), she advises him to be very watchful of what emotions he lets in and to imagine himself surrounded by light around negative situations lest he continue to be stricken with more attached dead people. She goes into this further in chapter 15 called 'Protecting Yourself from Entities' which I have not yet read. This reminded me of the idea (and probably the fact) that we are just surrounded by spirits, which is what makes this differential diagnosis video so important as form of protective knowledge, and maybe also as a preventative dose of psychic medicine.

Further, it looks like this time we are moving into will be rife with a lot of transitioning and ethereal flux - accompanied by a lot of fear, pain, grief and confusion among many who will not go straight to the light. Lots of implications here, but mainly I think it means that we will not only be sharing the same environment with many newly departed people, but that we may become, more than ever, more vulnerable to being attached. Keeping healthy and stress levels down will no doubt help us to be less easy to enter, no doubt. But just as important, it would seem to be the understanding that - being aware of this part of reality will help us keep clearer of it, and less subject to it's negative effects. I do not think that any of this hasn't been mentioned or implied elsewhere here, or in the videos, but it just seemed to gel with me only recently and as another reason to try and understand this subject as fully as possible.

Back
Top Bottom