Knowledge and Being Part 5 - video by Laura

davey72 said:
I have finally been able to download, and watch both parts of these last videos. It has been very informative, inspiring, and reassuring to me. Not that i am confident i will indeed be among you all when the time comes, but it shows me the possibility, and how one might arrive there.

The whole point is that everyone has possibilities. When you make a choice that involves action, THAT is what changes your reality - not that you have changed the reality, but that you have taken a step into a different one. And you can go very, very far ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Laura said:
davey72 said:
I have finally been able to download, and watch both parts of these last videos. It has been very informative, inspiring, and reassuring to me. Not that i am confident i will indeed be among you all when the time comes, but it shows me the possibility, and how one might arrive there.

The whole point is that everyone has possibilities. When you make a choice that involves action, THAT is what changes your reality - not that you have changed the reality, but that you have taken a step into a different one. And you can go very, very far ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Thanks Laura for clarifying changing our reality......or stepping into a different reality.....it makes it seem less scary wording it that way. You have also reminded me that even in making small changes we can step into a different realtiy. I find this work very exciting and the possibilities are endless. I really enjoyed watching the Knowlwdge and Being videos. You have a great teaching style.

I was thinking about something else too. I'm wondering if the different realities' souls are different souls, or the same? Like, does a different me in a different reality have the same soul as me in this reality? If they are one and the same soul, that would expand my understanding of what a soul is.

3D Student said:
I was thinking about something else too. I'm wondering if the different realities' souls are different souls, or the same? Like, does a different me in a different reality have the same soul as me in this reality? If they are one and the same soul, that would expand my understanding of what a soul is.

This is just speculation on my part, but I would assume the soul being the same, just having different 'experiences' in the myriad alternate realities and dimensions at this density level. Kind of like an actor playing different roles in different movies.

Arwenn said:
3D Student said:

This is just speculation on my part, but I would assume the soul being the same, just having different 'experiences' in the myriad alternate realities and dimensions at this density level. Kind of like an actor playing different roles in different movies.

Yeah, and I wonder if that's what the C's meant that at the Wave junction, you will meet other versions of yourself. I'd like to meet the me's who did really well in life and, for example, made better choices at critical points.

3D Student said:
Arwenn said:
3D Student said:

Yeah, and I wonder if that's what the C's meant that at the Wave junction, you will meet other versions of yourself. I'd like to meet the me's who did really well in life and, for example, made better choices at critical points.

There had been a time in which I tend to thought in something similar, that in a future I will be a better, assertive, positive, self concious person that I would be fine -in a very broad context- that it wont affect me problems/troubles as I am/had taken in this present/past, BUT it occurres me to think that when/if I reach that "best" future being, that desire just wont be, like a fully accepted being that/and/or do not need to desire.

Being the same soul playing different roles/experiences sounds to me like the soul/being in dreams. They are -many, it seems to me, by experience to be in alternate realities and dimensions, the other day I had this "abrupt" ending dream, that I pretty much awoke startled, I was dreaming that someone was telling me to go to the papyrus class, how to write in a papyrus and how to make it, as if I was stung from a spider I turn around and went away/I awoke (startled and in a hurry), I just did not want to take classes of papyrus. Apart from the obvious -do not wanting to do things as I use to do, mostly regarding cause-effect behaviours, because I think I am in a better stance nowadays; I still wonder about its meaning.

3D Student said:

Maybe it is through choices made now that you will meet, or "merge" That "you" that is well off. Maybe two different topics though? Could it be that we will meet our other selves as in past/future/present lives we are living, and when merging is spoken of it is through our choices now that will determine which selves we merge with? Originally i understood it as a merging with all we have/will be, but now i wonder. I don't believe i have explained my thoughts very well, but I would like to hear others thoughts on this.

3D Student said:
Arwenn said:
3D Student said:

I was pondering this over the weekend, again pure speculation on my part- but what if every permutation and combination exists on some level from the happiest and most successful to the deepest, darkest of nighmares because of the all the 'wrong' turns. 'Wrong' in the sense of disastrous consequences but with profound opportunities for learning. Might make the 'you' in the here and now very grateful that those darker shades are not what you are experiencing in this reality. Also, if the Universe is pure balance, then I would assume if a 'you' in a reality is having a crap day, then somewhere in an alternate reality, that' you' is having a marvellous day? If you are wealthy and successful in one reality, balance would suggest the corollary in another reality.

I once read a great book by Richard Bach, titled One (author of Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions) very much along these lines. Here is the blurb from the back cover:
What if space shifted and time bent, and we could meet ourselves as we'll be twenty years from now? What if we could talk face-to-face with the people we were in the past, with the people we are in parallel lifetimes, in alternate worlds? What would we tell them and what would we ask? How would we change if we knew what waits beyond space and time?

I will post some excerpts from the book tomorrow as it's way past bed-time here (I've just had a quick flick through it as it has literally been over 15 years or so since I read the book, & I think I'd like to read it again!)

Could You answer question on crystal? I am referring to 5th part of Knowledge and Being, Information Theory part 2.

Menrva said:
Transcript for part 2:

Laura:
This is a very heavy solid, brass bowl and a crystal; one solid crystal; second crystal; a chunk of solid amethyst; bowl. Now, I would wash it carefully and put purified water in it and sit it out in the sun for a day. Then I would bring it inside and sit it down where you could see it on the treadmill. And while you are on the treadmill you are visualizing your outcome, and remember, you’re not visualizing the actual outcome, you’re visualizing how you feel and how you share that feeling with other people when the outcome is perfect. The universe has taken care of you – that’s all you’re visualizing.

So you’re on the treadmill and got your eyes closed because it’s kind of important when you start off to have your eyes closed to get your visualization going, and you start pumping that treadmill. You can increase the speed to where you are walking really fast or maybe even a little lope, almost a run – very, very fast – generating electricity visualizing this outcome, and then you open your eyes and you project it into those crystals.

Why? Crystals are piezoelectric. When you’re not actively generating the energy, they will sit there and passively generate it for you. They are like capacitors and you are putting that visualization into them in a capacitor-like way – like a trickle charge – so that when you are not actively on the treadmill; and I mean come on, five minutes a day; the crystals keep holding the electromagnetic image of the outcome of your visualization, and if you have 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 people in a house that do that 5 minutes a day, each from their own frequency energetic perspective, things start to happen. Because the next thing that happened; how long did we do this, Anna? Do you remember?

1. I put the bowl with distilled water on the sun for one day. Then I put it back home and crystals into it? It was not mentioned directly so just to be sure.
2. About crystals: what if they have been previously used by somebody else and this somebody used them in some specific way. Say he or she wanted somebody to fall in love with them or other purpose then this crystal would be somehow having already some energy in it directed for this kind of aim and when I start to use it could it be ... dangerous? ... I mean if I do not find my own pure crystal and I use crystal with some history I do not know then I kind of risk something???. And if I am about to be right then is it possible to "reset" such a stone, crystal?
3. May that be stone like granite or it has to be crystal? I get that You say piezoelectric effect so it shall be crystal but maybe there is something else?

I have finished yesterday watching last part of the series and many thanks. Inspiration!

Mikel said:
Could You answer question on crystal? I am referring to 5th part of Knowledge and Being, Information Theory part 2.

<snip>

1. I put the bowl with distilled water on the sun for one day. Then I put it back home and crystals into it? It was not mentioned directly so just to be sure.

You put the crystals in the water in the bowl in the sun. This is to "cleanse/purify" them. Afterward, you dump the water out. That takes away all previous energies and leaves the crystal(s) charged and ready to use.

Mikel said:
2. About crystals: what if they have been previously used by somebody else and this somebody used them in some specific way. Say he or she wanted somebody to fall in love with them or other purpose then this crystal would be somehow having already some energy in it directed for this kind of aim and when I start to use it could it be ... dangerous? ... I mean if I do not find my own pure crystal and I use crystal with some history I do not know then I kind of risk something???. And if I am about to be right then is it possible to "reset" such a stone, crystal?

See previous answer.

Mikel said:
3. May that be stone like granite or it has to be crystal? I get that You say piezoelectric effect so it shall be crystal but maybe there is something else?

I have finished yesterday watching last part of the series and many thanks. Inspiration!

Crystal seems to be best. Granite is only piezoelectric because of the crystalline bits in it. So why use a small battery when you can use a big one?

Crystal seems to be best. Granite is only piezoelectric because of the crystalline bits in it. So why use a small battery when you can use a big one?

Laura

I was looking for the Crystals Piezoelectric, and found out that it is made it with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)[NaHCO3] and cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate)[KHC4H4O6] so Its made in home, Are those crystals usefull ?, I wonder if the Quartz could be usefull too?

zim said:

Laura

I was looking for the Crystals Piezoelectric, and found out that it is made it with baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)[NaHCO3] and cream of tartar (potassium bitartrate)[KHC4H4O6] so Its made in home, Are those crystals usefull ?, I wonder if the Quartz could be usefull too?

We are talking about quartz crystals, not the "home made" kind.

Laura said:
zim said:

Laura

We are talking about quartz crystals, not the "home made" kind.

Ok got it, Thanks Laura!!!

Back
Top Bottom