Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Today's session was also interesting. He printed a few photos to focus on as he does for missing persons.

Very interesting indeed.
That is an interesting angle, getting inside the heads of various leaders to show what they are thinking. And for the most part, it sounds entirely plausible.

Could he be talking about STS group, the one at the top mixed with humans and others... . To say that both Schwab and Tedros are not part of the Club was expected. Isn't Schwab on his way out?
Flat snake ring: Definitely STS. Another secret society we don't know about. Higher ups of all! Creepy!

I wanted to look into the significance of the number 15. I found one significance which I agree suited what I was looking for, 15 having a negative connotation. Here is what I found:

Numerology Number 15​

The Meaning of Number 15​

In Numerology it is understood that numbers possess particular qualities that function like personality traits, exerting their influence wherever they are detected.
Numbers do not have to be clearly apparent to exert this kind of influence.
The fact is that numbers are embedded in our experience in ways that we may not even detect and shape our experience in ways that can be startling when fully realized.

The Symbolic Meaning of Number 15​

The number 15 is associated with the 15th card of the Tarot, which many believe to be the most negative card in the deck.

The Devil is associated primarily with sensuality and ego (remember Lucifer wanted the other angels to worship him instead of God) and both of these characteristics can be detected in number 15 by examining its individual digits.

The number 1 has many positive leadership qualities, but it also faces the challenge of keeping ego in check. The number 5, you may remember, is the number of sensual or materialistic pleasures.

Interesting. The good news (it can be bad also, depends on) is that all these men, apart Putin, are completely stressed, nervous, insecure. If what this man is saying is true., Nervous, at the brink of loosing your head. Maybe they are scare also.

So when you are nervous like that, insecure you can do stupid things, you are not in power anymore. Apart Putin, all these men look, from what the man is saying, like dolls that are loosing life.

Anyway, we know for sure that they are nuts. That's a fact. Not just them, but all the people who think they control the planet.

Thank you!

I too take all such Clairvoyant info with a grain of salt. But sometimes things can be picked up.

What I find most interesting in this recent session is "Logo Arithmetica". What is that? It sounds as if "Logo Arithmetica" is some kind of information coming into the mass consciousness prematurely, before they expected it.

Strange... Something is going wrong in his opinion and he fears that people may be awakening prematurely. "Logo Arithmetica". What is happening in the world right now, I'm not talking about Ukraine, but other things, it's also about people, this is the "Logo Arithmetica". Something is going wrong with it, and he's afraid of waking people up too soon.

I feel that in what was prepared, something went wrong... The fear that people will wake up. This may mean that people will actually wake up. That would be beautiful. May his fear and my vision come true.

Logo / logos - logic, reason, even cosmological world view

Arithmetica - mathematics? Diophantus of Alexandria Arithmetica

Maybe some new mathematical logic may wake some people up or throw a monkey wrench into the works of some well placed plans.

I too take all such Clairvoyant info with a grain of salt. But sometimes things can be picked up.

What I find most interesting in this recent session is "Logo Arithmetica". What is that? It sounds as if "Logo Arithmetica" is some kind of information coming into the mass consciousness prematurely, before they expected it.

Logo / logos - logic, reason, even cosmological world view

Arithmetica - mathematics? Diophantus of Alexandria Arithmetica

Maybe some new mathematical logic may wake some people up or throw a monkey wrench into the works of some well placed plans.
Could also be: word, or idea.

I like: May his fear and my vision come true.

His yesterday's session was about the feeling he was having about the new epidemic of some kind. Quite interesting, I left only the most interesting things in the transcription.
I want to tell you that quite recently I read an article about flour to which ground insect meal will be added. Such a sudden feeling came over me ... It doesn't have to be related to this, but I got the impression, I associated red spots on people's bodies. I had the impression that suddenly these spots will appear in warm countries, i.e. closer to the equator, countries where it is warm. If this were to occur, in young people and children, alarms would be raised everywhere. It's something very contagious and dangerous. Round spots with a white dot in the middle. I felt strongly about it. I had another impression that this thing would be very contagious and very dangerous in its effects, and at the same time spreading very quickly. It will be so serious that many countries will start reacting in advance. There will be some rules, restrictions, there will be a reaction. You can imagine how serious it will be if there is such a sudden reaction.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-02-8 o 10.20.11.png
(...) [Shows a piece of paper] A spot of this size, quite regular, round, red. Pink, red, with a brighter spot in the middle. These spots occur on the body. I associated young people and warm countries. At the same time, a feeling came to me: (...) maybe in order to avoid war, you can do something that undermines the sense of war? Something that will be much worse than war, but would not cause concrete damage to infrastructure and nature? [He insinuates that it may be an artificially created pathogen?]

(...) There will be talk of cows or cow-like animals... It may be related to the animal. It would look as if a real, dangerous plague was about to come. This plague has nothing to do with an upper respiratory tract infection, but something else entirely. The spots on the body will be a sign. I have the impression that it will be very dangerous, because countries will make very specific and sharp restrictions in advance.

It looks as if people who will have these spots will have to be immediately separated, isolated from people who do not have these spots. Initially, it will be said that "somewhere in distant lands" this is about to arise, but the behavior of the northern countries, Europe, USA, will be done "just in case", but it will be a very sharp action. It's hard for me to say whether this plague will spread around the world...

(...) It will be said about an animal, about a cow, that it has something to do with a cow, or something we get from a cow. I wish it didn't work out, but I felt it strongly, that's why I told you.

His yesterday's session was about the feeling he was having about the new epidemic of some kind. Quite interesting, I left only the most interesting things in the transcription.

First, he states that bug residue will be mixed in flour. Could this be what the USA have done with the stealing of GMO crops from Ukraine sometime in the fall? Remember that report when Putin asked that the ships hankered at the Black Sea can leave with all the grain but that it should go to poor countries? Then the report from members of the community indicated that only a very small percentage actually went to the poor countries?

Also, the thing about the cows. What do you think this is? To me, it sounds that the PTB will try to prove once again that cows and their meat are the culprits while K insinuate that it is from the flour mixed with these awful toxins from the bugs.

That would be typical reaction from the PTB. Cull all the cows! Strike while the iron is hot! This is already happening with the fish processing plants burned out recently.

The Cs had insinuated from past session that the plague is coming. Is it the real one or will it be fabricated? If we are forced to eat bugs, then yes a huge percentage of us (no matter where we are in the world) will die from malnutrition and disease, on top of heart disease and what else from that Covid idiocy scenario.

Will the people fight this? As we all know, this is a possible future. Let's hope that another more beneficial outcome will replace it. It sounds so ominous.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, he states that bug residue will be mixed in flour. Could this be what the USA have done with the stealing of GMO crops from Ukraine sometime in the fall? Remember that report when Putin asked that the ships hankered at the Black Sea can leave with all the grain but that it should go to poor countries? Then the report from members of the community indicated that only a very small percentage actually went to the poor countries?

Also, the thing about the cows. What do you think this is? To me, it sounds that the PTB will try to prove once again that cows and their meat are the culprits while K insinuate that it is from the flower mixed with these awful toxins from the bugs.

That would be typical reaction from the PTB. Cull all the cows! Strike while the iron is hot! This is already happening with the fish processing plants burned out recently.

The Cs had insinuated from past session that the plague is coming. Is it the real one or will it be fabricated? If we are forced to eat bugs, then yes a huge percentage of us (no matter where we are in the world) will die from malnutrition and disease, on top of heart disease and what else from that Covid idiocy scenario.

Will the people fight this? As we all know, this is a possible future. Let's hope that another more beneficial outcome will replace it. It sounds so ominous.
Thank you KS for reporting this new development (if possible or not). Speaking for myself, I appreciate it greatly.

Text from this message posted by KS:

"I want to tell you that quite recently I read an article about flour to which ground insect meal will be added. Such a sudden feeling came over me ... It doesn't have to be related to this, but I got the impression, I associated red spots on people's bodies. I had the impression that suddenly these spots will appear in warm countries, i.e. closer to the equator, countries where it is warm. If this were to occur, in young people and children, alarms would be raised everywhere. It's something very contagious and dangerous. Round spots with a white dot in the middle. I felt strongly about it. I had another impression that this thing would be very contagious and very dangerous in its effects, and at the same time spreading very quickly. It will be so serious that many countries will start reacting in advance."

I posted yesterday in the Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? about the Gates sponsored meeting in Brussels last October 2022. The text in red (below) could be connected to what is being said above by this clairvoyant and part of the plan for the next 'contagion'.

Hmmmm BUT...
Remember that Gates was busy organising a nice little 'meetup' in October 2022 in Brussels?

And let's not forget that he donated $7 BILLION to 'help' Africa last year.
Clearly he wants to make sure his investment in assisted suicide/genocidal terrorism pays off.

What happens when there is an outbreak of the 'next' version in Africa - it appears to have been clearly planned.
How many people will be terrified/coerced into taking these evil jabs??

Catastrophic Contagion.png

"The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, in partnership with WHO and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, conducted Catastrophic Contagion, a pandemic tabletop exercise at the Grand Challenges Annual Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, on October 23, 2022.

The extraordinary group of participants consisted of 10 current and former Health Ministers and senior public health officials from Senegal, Rwanda, Nigeria, Angola, Liberia, Singapore, India, Germany, as well as Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

The exercise simulated a series of WHO emergency health advisory board meetings addressing a fictional pandemic set in the near future. Participants grappled with how to respond to an epidemic located in one part of the world that then spread rapidly, becoming a pandemic with a higher fatality rate than COVID-19 and disproportionately affecting children and young people.

Participants were challenged to make urgent policy decisions with limited information in the face of uncertainty. Each problem and choice had serious health, economic, and social ramifications."

Remember, the text in the quote above is from the Catastrophic Contagion website - their words, written in plain sight not mine, or conjecture from others.

Besides the obvious implications of unleashing a catastrophic contagion that directly affects those in Africa / other 'warm countries' inflicting additional suffering on these people, you only have to think about the huge significance of the African connection with cattle - cows in particular - and what they represent to these people in terms of their livelihood, customs/traditions and basic survival, to gain an inkling of how they would be affected if the 'benevolent overlords' decide huge numbers are all to be slaughtered because they deem that the 'virus' is connected to cows.

Those heading the 'Green Agenda' will be happy though. Anything to achieve their targets. The 'potential outbreak' would likely feed through to 'preventative measures'... which could include global mRNA vaccines for livestock / slaughter of huge numbers of animals... I'm going to stop writing now... we can all see where this has the potential to go.

I absolutely see that all clairvoyants should be taken with a huge grain of salt, that there are endless potential outcomes, that the future is not set (and I am a BIG fan of the C's constant reminders of HUBRIS!), but reading this made me immediately think of what I had been reading yesterday, so thought I would post this, FWIW.

A lengthy session he did today, with a lot of divagations, wich I cut out :) But it's also an interesting one. It seems that we are at the start of a new psychological operation.
Xi Jinping
Big communication failure. He's thinking about a major communications failure. The "flow of information" in the world can be disturbed. Something may happen that it will not be available everywhere. So before anything dangerous physically happens, the "flow of information" will first be disturbed... Internet, information network, satellites. But I don't know if he intends it or if he expects it?
It's going to sound weird... I get the feeling he's afraid of it. It's like he's anticipating or knowing something like this is going to happen.

Andrzej Duda
I don't understand it, but he's supposed to ease a certain situation. This is related to the arrival of the US president to Poland. I have the impression that this arrival is under a big question mark. The president (Duda) is outraged or disgusted by this.

Joe Biden
He was thinking about the land, it was not accepted by either side. [Few sessions before he said that Biden wants to sacrifice some parts of the Ukraine]
"Action". Haha! How cool. In this situation, with what happened over Alaska. The US president is not afraid, but China one. The president of China is concerned about the flow of information, the confusion, the problem. "Action". The objects that were shot down are creations to justify this "action" in the near future. Let's pay attention to one detail [searches the internet]:

[Reads Kirby's statement about downing of the recent object]

Pilots were surprised by these objects that they could stay at low speed while flying. Strange UFO suggestions. It reminds me of "action" here. Perhaps various "actions" will be repeated, they will look mysterious, and then something bad may suddenly start to happen with the "flow of information", i.e. the Internet and other new inventions of Earthlings. Something is going to happen in this regard.

Vladimir Putin
A bad thing came to my mind: “to blow Kiev to dust”. Such words come to mind, first Donetsk, then Lugansk. He may be thinking not of a counter-offensive but of a serious big attack. He has no desire to silence this conflict.

[Lengthy talk about interrupting the flow of information as a remedy for global conflict through destabilization]

Klaus Schwab
The second time I felt, nonsense. "Automatons/machines must be closed". I do not understand this sentence. Nothing else for now.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Withdrawal and abandonment of the whole undertaking. And it probably won't come back. I deliberately used such skimpy sentences.

Mateusz Morawiecki
Something's not right. There is more resistance. "A hell of an idea". It's as if there are some proposals for the government or certain people. It has to do with the arrival or not of Biden's arrival in Poland. Conditions are set. I have the impression that the government, or these people, the prime minister and the president, are partly indignant, partly see the trick and do not want to do it at all. It seems like if they did, it would be overkill. Dangerous for them or for us. There are conditions. Maybe it's not about the arrival itself, but a number of other things that would disappear if they didn't…
There are pressures to ease the situation. It's as if the government has realized that it is being urged from outside to do something that is unacceptable. The president is also indignant, and Biden's visit depends on it.

Joe Biden
What happened over Alaska is the beginning of a hybrid conflict, which is called "action". Strange events will happen, so that later the governments, the USA, Canada, maybe some European country, will explain that these are provocative actions. It will not be known who is doing it ... There will be suggestions: maybe China, maybe Russia. Various disruptions will begin.

[Another lengthy reasoning about the economic war with China]

Pentagon officials will say in various interviews, "we don't know what it was, maybe it was from China, maybe it was from Russia, maybe it's an alien civilization".

[Further long talk about economic war with China]

I have a feeling that what is happening in the American and Canadian skies is an action of disorientation, but it is supposed to get us all used to it.

[Reads the news and speculates how ridiculous it sounds and how ridiculous the US is about it]

Night. Powerful flashes over cities or city. It will be flashes and nothing will really happen. It is under the word "action". (...) These flashes will not hurt anyone. It promises to be a very strange time that we will not understand, which I call "action" from the western side. Mr. Biden thinks he is losing some very important country in the Middle East. I feel it is lost forever. This is very important to him.
Maybe these flashes will be a certain theater and after these flashes great glows will damage something. Maybe "information flow"? Partial, total? The West will start defending itself with the "flow of information", which for some countries may be disastrous.

Xi Jinping
He's thinking about his own "generators". It's not about electricity. It's not enough, as if the west has an advantage in the flow of information over something ... There is some danger here. If something like this were to happen, there's war in his head. He wouldn't give time for chaos.

Mateusz Morawiecki
We will not be surprised if soon the Polish government will show some dissatisfaction and say "no" to certain things. I have the impression that the Polish government is being urged to do something that does not cross the prime minister's mind.

Vladimir Putin
It looks dangerous. (...) If the West blackmails them with "information flow", then they decide to go to war. They know they're going to have chaos.

Klaus Schwab
"Automatons/machines must be closed" or "stop working". I can't feel anything from him.

Last edited:
@KS do you remember in one of the sessions of Mister Wizja he talked about something will be in the water, like chlorine, and people will have fear to go outside? Can it be the accident in Ohio? Because one of the products that are in the air over there is chlorine. And in the water also. 😪 I was wondering...

Well, he talked about some railway provocation that would polarize the world, but it was in the context of Ukraine, from what I remember. When he focused on the Polish Prime Minister, he sensed that he feared a "chloride" attack. And lastly, form some time he talks about some environmental disaster, that will result in "barren harvest", but that also was in the context of Poland. In case of water, I think that there was something in this session:
I think of a big politician, he will be dismissed or he will rebel. I associate Russia and Turkey. It is not about whether it will be a Russian or Turkish politician. Turkey may oppose something in the NATO camp. In many countries, troops will appear on the streets, but Turkey will show opposition. There is no war, but the world is on the alert. Many of our civil rights will be void in the name of readiness. We will be told to beware of anything that goes in the air. In the beginning, there will be such a panic that people in big cities will go underground. Shelters, subways. In some places it will happen that when they go out into the street they will be chased by the military. There will be order so that people are not clustered. It will look like madness. People get hysterical and will not want to meet others because they will avoid clusters. There will be talk of the threat that it hangs over us and will stay with us for a long time. This will create chaos in trade and financial chaos. The threat will "come out" of the water. I don't understand, water will be delivered to some places. This hazard does not have to come out of the water typically, but something in the air may fall onto the water, then it will be a hazard. After that happens, Turkey will oppose NATO, there will be panic, but I have a strange association with it. There will be a threat, but there will be no threat. It will create chaos in everything. In some countries, people will revolt, but rebellions will be crushed by the military. There will be flashes in the sky. It will be said that it is dangerous. But it will only be flashes. The flashes will be magnetic, they will be able to affect the human body. Completely strange ... People will be protected by oppression. In some countries, people will start to move to other countries. But then they will be forbidden to do so, because they will have to stay in shelters or be subordinate. If there is this chaos, there will be a fictional war in the world. It will be a new division. The word war will be a dummy. In the Western world, people will have restrictions in place for a long time to come. In the east - less. People will quickly get used to the fact that their countries have abdicated. They will be, but without power. In this way, people will be deprived of their rights. There will be a moderate, controlled famine that will last until 2027/2028. After this time, it will start to improve, but it will be a completely different world.
So yeah, I don't know... I wouldn't call that a "match", unless Prime Minister Morawiecki had his fingers in it ;)

Joe Biden
What happened over Alaska is the beginning of a hybrid conflict, which is called "action". Strange events will happen, so that later the governments, the USA, Canada, maybe some European country, will explain that these are provocative actions. It will not be known who is doing it ... There will be suggestions: maybe China, maybe Russia. Various disruptions will begin
I have a feeling that what is happening in the American and Canadian skies is an action of disorientation, but it is supposed to get us all used to it.

Night. Powerful flashes over cities or city. It will be flashes and nothing will really happen. It is under the word "action". (...) These flashes will not hurt anyone. It promises to be a very strange time that we will not understand, which I call "action" from the western side. Mr. Biden thinks he is losing some very important country in the Middle East. I feel it is lost forever. This is very important to him.
Maybe these flashes will be a certain theater and after these flashes great glows will damage something. Maybe "information flow"? Partial, total? The West will start defending itself with the "flow of information", which for some countries may be disastrous.

To me, this sounds distinctively of a distraction to keep us alert and perhaps not "see" what goes on in the East at all. Clever and stupid. People here already say that it is ridiculous to send out Fighter Jets to "destroy" balloons in the air.
As I do not believe a word of our media, some suggest it is balloons, others that they don't know. They use the words "unidentified flying objects" so we cannot use our own minds about what is happening.
The hysteria is already pretty well developed in some areas (well judging from the media, that is. They really function on a lower level, don't they). And of course JT will not give us any info on what is really happening. Lips are sealed!!!!

Even the flashes of lights is a good indication. Good grief! And after the internet could be removed? Or is it about comets that explode in the stratosphere or mesosphere instead of reaching the planet? Let's be frank: only the military will possess information - after all, they've had new developed technology that has never before been disclosed in their bunkers (and I'm not talking about Starlink)! Total control. If the president of China is worried, it is a good indication of what can happen to all countries, not just Europe! Or is it about Taiwan? We know that Taiwan creates all the chips and gadgets necessary for the "flow of information" continuum.
Not sure i understand about "the West will start defending itself with the flow of information? "

In Svetlana words: There will be difficult changes in America itself, starting in mid-March 2023. All previous agreements, the search for new forms of compromise (as I have already written) will be replayed. Even legal documents will be rewritten. The structure of NATO will change. But, despite all these events, by mid-March 2023 and beyond, the situation will heat up. And by the end of March 2023, America may seem to begin the process of separation or it will clearly create a kind of duality that can somewhat restrain all aggressive processes.

In another previous post she also stated that Space will become really important for the whole planet at around March 2023. Not sure if that is about comets or a virus from space.

Not sure what she means by duality..... Aggressive processes????? From their own citizens or from other countries? Will the States and their affiliates (Ukraine) separate from Russia and China and their supportive countries? They will create their own "Global Universe"? Mobilization on Eastern Countries? NATO will become the aggressors?

So if both are seeing the alternate universe we are living in, it sounds quite ominous! Either way, things are progressing at an alarming rate! Gosh.

Back
Top Bottom