Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

Merci, c'est toujours très intéressant ces voyances, vos partages sont très appréciés...

Thank you, it's always very interesting to see these clairvoyances, your sharing is much appreciated...

His yesterday's session was a combination of visions and his thoughts. Theme: coming economic crisis.
  • The first sign will be that the banks will cause a panic. Banks are a system of vessels connected and interdependent. This system will shake. Each country will want to protect itself financially, which will cause chaos in the interdependence and freedom of financial flows. Panic leading to disorientation.
  • At the beginning, there will be talk of financial reserves, that everything is under control. This will calm the panic that will break out.
  • Faith in banks will be undermined. Institutions will start to decide to run away from banks (it is not known whether in an avalanche).
  • We are at the time of occasional bank failures. It will take a while, after that - calming down and reassurance that the situation is under control.
  • Attempting to protect capital will only compound the problems.
  • Governments will guarantee coverage of losses, but this will only be an apparent action.
  • Apparentity will result from the occurrence of a great crash, where engulfment in chaos will make it impossible to pursue claims.
  • April is the beginning of this process. Around April.
  • "The air will come out of the value of currencies". The West will start to have an economic problem in itself.
  • Disorganization of the flow of international finance. Countries that have a weak currency like Poland will make a colossal financial difference.
  • Precious metals may have value at this time (note: his thought).
  • Quick and abrupt actions that will save the finances of states, not citizens. This will affect the economic strength of the states.
  • People will be confused about what their value is and what their status is.

The first sign will be that the banks will cause a panic. Banks are a system of vessels connected and interdependent. This system will shake. Each country will want to protect itself financially, which will cause chaos in the interdependence and freedom of financial flows. Panic leading to disorientation.
I think I'm beginning to see where this is going:
  1. Banks will start failing.
  2. People will rush to retrieve their money.
  3. People will be denied entry to their accounts, for reasons of "national safety".
  4. Since they are so used to the digital world, people will rush to buy crypto assets, falling into another trap (bridge to nowhere as C's said).
  5. Government crashes or bans crypto assets by "flipping a switch."
  6. Government acts as a benefactor and implements mandatory CBDCs, so this "never happens again."
  7. Multiple environmental catastrophes happen (some natural, some as a result of sabotage).
  8. CBDCs get tied to environmental controls (mandatory surveillance and monitoring of ESG goals).
  9. 4D STS unleashes virus which kills many people.
  10. 4D STS makes a flashy appearance (with notable display of power) to "save" humanity.
  11. Desperate people start worshiping 4D STS and get sucked in another round of slavery.
The problem:
  • Earth changes (pole shift, earthquakes, tornados, floods, etc)
  • DNA modification of humans (greater abilities)
  • Humans become united and realize what is really happening
  • Comets
  • Progessive ascension to 4D
Good luck, 4D STS.

This one was interesting, he tried to sense various things, not only what will happen in the future. The most interesting part was about the pyramids, roughly transcribed below:
Strange... I'll tell you this: among the people living in the times of the pharaohs there were beings who were a little taller than average people and who, being here on Earth, avoided the sun, avoided the day. A day for these beings could be deadly. The night is safe for them. The sun was definitely hurting them.
When I focused on the word "pyramids" I associated the word "bribery" and then these beings. The word "bribery" came to mind again. (...) The beings that were at that time decided to build such buildings so that they could function in some way. These buildings were bribery, because these beings were doing it as a gift to the pharaohs. That this is such a dignified tomb they will have. In fact, these structures were needed by these beings to be able to function normally during the day. Weird. The light of the sun was harmful to these beings.
(...) Pattern in a square. The symbol of these beings is a square divided into four fields and in each of these fields there is a symbol, a drawing. These creatures flew into the pyramid or were carried away by something. You didn't enter through the bottom, but as if you were flying in. Ordinary people had no access there, they couldn't go there.
(...) I have the impression that these blocks were sand... There were huge boxes in which sand was poured and through the discharge process, similar to lightning, it got hard, melted together.
Six and a Half Civilizations. And each of them was different. Earth has gone through six and a half civilizations. Ours is that half. Ours is the seventh civilization on this Earth. Each was different, each developed differently.
There is a stone gate in one of the pyramids. It's like a stone semi-circular door. Covered with sand. It is in the corridor, which is covered with sand. On this door, it is as if the entirety of what was happening on Earth, also in previous civilizations, is drawn.
Those beings that were at that time were forced to be here. Near the Earth there was an oblong object like a rock. This rock was the basis that these beings could travel. They were forced to get to Earth by something, and this thing was orbiting the Earth. They waited for help, but it did not come for a long time.
(...) There is a spiritual world and there is this cosmic world. It reminds me of very high civilizations. So developed that they don't annihilate themselves. (...) They create farms. (...) Farms are created to revive the Universe, to create civilizations, to develop a dead Universe.

As always I thank you for transcribing this gentleman's visions. Very interesting because very futuristic. And at the same time poetic, symbolic. These beings living in the pyramids would be a kind of vampires? And would live in these places as if they were bunkers?

Maybe sun avoidance is one of the characteristics of Nephilim (and their offspring)? That's why Gates & Co wants to dim sun? Just a thought that I was having when he talked about it...
20 October 1994 said:
Q: I would like to go back to the subject of the Nephilim. Now you said the Nephilim were a group of humanoid types brought here to earth to be enforcers, is that correct?

A: Yes.

Q: When were they brought here?

A: 9046 B.C. one reference.

Q: They were giants, is that correct?

Q: They were presented to the people as the representatives, or "Sons" of God, is that correct?

Q: You say these dudes were 11 to 14 feet tall...

5 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) Who built the great pyramid?

A: Atlanteans.

Q: (L) What year was it built?

A: 10643 years ago. [10643 - 1994 = 8649 B.C.]

Q: (L) Why was it built? What purpose was it used for?

A: Capture cosmic energy.

Q: (L) And what was this cosmic energy used for once it was captured?

A: Many things. Power, transport, healing, mind control, climate, et cetera.
18 March 2000 said:
Q: I do want to ask about this head of Tutankhamen: why was his head so extremely elongated, as well as the heads of the other members of that family?

A: Trace gene.

Q: Where did the trace gene come from?

A: Last "call."

Q: The last visit of the Nephilim?

A: Close enough.

Q: Did the gene come through Ankhenamen or Nefertiti?

A: One sound like nephilim, or your "Nefilim."
10 December 2022 said:
Q: (L) So, all the things that they're talking about: needing to save the planet, something dreadful... I mean, maybe Bill Gates actually believes that you need to put stuff in the atmosphere to shield us from the sun because we really are gonna fry because... Maybe some of them REALLY believe that! Maybe they've been told...

(Joe) Or is the basic premise of these meetings between humans and aliens that the planet is going to go through a transition? Cataclysms coming up, planet's gonna be destroyed...?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And we need to prepare, and here's what you have to do. And they're attempting to guide the elite at these meetings...

A: Yes

This one was interesting, he tried to sense various things, not only what will happen in the future. The most interesting part was about the pyramids, roughly transcribed below: There is a spiritual world and there is this cosmic world. It reminds me of very high civilizations. So developed that they don't annihilate themselves. (...) They create farms. (...) Farms are created to revive the Universe, to create civilizations, to develop a dead Universe.
Reminds me of the following "shocks" delivered by the C's:
Q: (L) They said it was the Orions. Are the Orions these secondary creators? (RC) Well, I read that it was the Pleiadians. And the Hebrews were originally the Hoovids who came from Sirius...

A: Here comes a shocker for you... one day, in 4th density, it will be your descendants mission to carry on the tradition and assignment of seeding the 3rd density universe, once you have the adequate knowledge!!!
Q: [laughter] (L) I'm SORRY! I'm sorry, but I'm just made that way.

A: It is actually good. Coming to knowledge that is sure by your own efforts locks it in at the belief center, and thus gives added power. All who seek to graduate to 4th density must seek knowledge. In 4D, eventually it will be your job to engineer lifeforms on new worlds.

Perhaps the jinn?
Thank KS for reporting and translating this new tidbit. Really interesting.

It sounds like vampires, isn't it? I always thought the many vampire stories from long past (not just Victorian era) had to had been based on some form of truth, however disgusting or scary they may have been.

His impressions on those humongous sarcophagus' in the pyramids also make so much sense now. Those people are rather large so where exactly would they be living? Probably underneath the pyramids, I would imagine.

Since Hawass and company have been "delaying" and "disinform" their findings for years, it may take a while longer before we find out those hidden chambers locations and that door he is mentioning. Really interesting.

Six and a half civilizations? That is a surprise. I thought there were less than that because of all the passings of the comets, Venus, Mars, the coming and going of our second sun, Kantek's disintegration, and what else????

"K states: I have the impression that these blocks were sand... There were huge boxes in which sand was poured and through the discharge process, similar to lightning, it got hard, melted together."

Just found this very interesting article about those blocks having the property of "filtering" water: As the Cs stated, the pyramids were used for more than one convenience:
The Pyramids of the Cold - Section 18 • the Sarcophagus

In summary : the sarcophagus of the Great Pyramid of Giza, was a biosand filter for water softening, originally operated in the little room located between the antechamber and the entry to the Grand Gallery.

"The water treatment by biosand filtration is producing drinking water, but it was performed to control scale, corrosion, and microbiological growth within the evaporative cooling process in the horizontal passage of the pyramid.

Despite the sarcophagus filtration and the softening of the water used to power up the Great Pyramid, salt encrustations in both the horizontal passage and the Queen's chamber were discovered by the first explorers of the pyramid. The salt deposits were up to one-half inch thick, before being removed in 1998 under the supervision of Zahi Hawass, as Director General of the Giza monuments."

Then this tidbit i don't really understand:
"(...) There is a spiritual world and there is this cosmic world. It reminds me of very high civilizations. So developed that they don't annihilate themselves. (...) They create farms. (...) Farms are created to revive the Universe, to create civilizations, to develop a dead Universe."

What does he mean by dead Universe? Empty planets? 4D STS that cannot regenerate themselves as they are dying and succumbing their souls to stay in 4th without any chance for reaching 6th density? Developing 3D civilizations so 4DSTS can come and steal back bodies for their dying souls?

Thanks KS. Just like the Cs, a lot to think about for sure.

His today's vision regarding what will happen soon. This time I used OpenAI's Whisper to transcribe and translate, and it did a pretty good job in no time:
I have a strange one first impression. I told you about the fact that April may be the month in which the world crash, the crash in the West, will start.
I continue to stand by those words. I will tell you that China is close to announcing the creation of some new payment system. Some countries will enter this system.
This will be a complete blow to the United States and European countries.
What will count in this new payment system, this is what is interesting, will be the capital value of currencies.
That is, this new payment system will have a principle of the credibility of that currency against and among other things, the value of the debt.
And it will be explained that it has to do with the purity of the currency, not just its listing,
and the value of the purity of that currency in terms of no debt or a lot of debt.
I'm certainly talking about some tip of the iceberg, but that's how I felt, it's definitely going to have very different rules of its own. In this payment system, each currency will have its own meaning. I'm stepping away from that for now, I'm not saying anything more, because I'm sure I'm complicating it....

We are facing two crashes. I call it a small crash and a big crash.
The small crash will already be something bad, but most people will think that the small crash will have already done damage and will already be fine, and it will be followed by the big crash. A big crash will follow shortly after.
Only consider that the rapid inflation and in Europe and the United States could be the small crash, and we have already gone through that. So if that were the case, we are now in for a big crash.

This currency, this new world financial system, which will be announced by, say, China, or China, among others, will happen when the big crash happens, that will be the moment when it is best to announce it, to introduce it.
And this will make the crash even worse, because suddenly on the horizon there will be a
for many investors a new alternative that would seem much healthier in the face of a crash, to protect their finances, their profits, their capital.
This will compound the crash and lead to one of the biggest crashes in history. My sense is that Western countries are well aware of this,
that the downsized states realize it and Europe realizes it.

(...) Rather, until this crash, nothing special militarily will happen in the world. These things that I said earlier in my broadcasts,
that cause conflict in the world, this big conflict in the world,
the crash will happen first.
The moment when it will start to fall apart is from April, that is, from now until June.
April May June, three months.
Remember how I said, people will lose, in 2023 people will lose confidence in currencies.

(...) Shortly before the crash, it will look like there will be talk of significant improvement from our improvement. It's interesting, but globally the banks will refuse to cooperate.
(...) It will turn out that this new system will cause banks not to respect other banks, until there is some kind of agreement. At this point I associate it, as the next stage of economic warfare in the world, but already very dangerous, which will overturn serious economies.

(...) In some country there will be an assassination of a high politician, perhaps one of the most important politicians of that country. And then sudden street riots even an uprising.
A strange thing, because it will happen in the region of Arab countries.
Three columns of fire.
Three pillars.
As if something exploded, but such a pillar of fire high will show.
This coup will be a provocation. A provocation by forces from outside. This coup will not be done by a person from a particular nation.
I mean, it can make such a person from a particular nation, but this coup will be provoked by a foreign country. There will be the creation of a local war, it will be meant to force Western countries to react. And it will be a provocation.

Back
Top Bottom