Laura in the dream.

Re: strange dream about Laura

Well, the overall impression I can get from your dream COULD be some type of duel going on between sts/sto within you, with Laura and the group representing sto and the shadow people sts. So maybe there is a representation that certain fears of some kind are holding you back from progressing or connecting with your higher self?

Seeing as the disturbing images and words are connected with the fear, it could also be about bringing some of that to the surface that may be lying in your subconscious.

Was this done on a night when a full EE session was done. Have you been doing EE, or at least pipe and Pots regularly? Does it coincide with any other themes in other dreams you can remember?

Well, the overall impression I can get from your dream COULD be some type of duel going on between sts/sto within you, with Laura and the group representing sto and the shadow people sts. So maybe there is a representation that certain fears of some kind are holding you back from progressing or connecting with your higher self?

Seeing as the disturbing images and words are connected with the fear, it could also be about bringing some of that to the surface that may be lying in your subconscious.

Was this done on a night when a full EE session was done. Have you been doing EE, or at least pipe and Pots regularly? Does it coincide with any other themes in other dreams you can remember?

Yes, it happened on a thursday right after I did the EE then afterwards I went to sleep. I have been doing the EE regularly and I cannot remember what the first dream was about. But I know Laura and the group was not in the first dream, but in that dream I dreamed about my old school mates thats all I remember. And the third dream I don't too much remember either but I don't think this one relates to any of the first two dreams.

But there could be a fear within me internally trying to get to the surface as you describe above. But I honestly don't have any fears that I recognize or know about but it could very well be there.

Dream about Laura

I had the most wonderful dream about Laura. I went inside her house and she was sitting on a couch with a book. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was working on the Cass material. I asked if I could watch her. She was writing in the book, but not really writing. What I mean is, when she put the pen over the page, it became animated and lifted up off of the page. It was like in the cartoons when rainbows travel. It was beautiful- a myriad of butterflies, shapes, and music notes. This stream went around the room and out of the front door into the world. Then she said that that wasn't the most important thing she was working on, and asked me if I would like to see what it was. I said yes. She then brought out a huge vase that was very intricate. She said it was the vase for the world.

It was so beautiful I just had to share.

Re: Dream about Laura

EmeraldHope said:
I had the most wonderful dream about Laura. I went inside her house and she was sitting on a couch with a book. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was working on the Cass material. I asked if I could watch her. She was writing in the book, but not really writing. What I mean is, when she put the pen over the page, it became animated and lifted up off of the page. It was like in the cartoons when rainbows travel. It was beautiful- a myriad of butterflies, shapes, and music notes. This stream went around the room and out of the front door into the world. Then she said that that wasn't the most important thing she was working on, and asked me if I would like to see what it was. I said yes. She then brought out a huge vase that was very intricate. She said it was the vase for the world.

I find interesting that Laura told you in the dream her work was not just about beauty :)

Thanks for sharing EH. It seems that dreams of members visiting Laura's house is a fairly common theme. Very interesting that in your dream, Laura represented the Vase as the most important thing she was working on.

Dreammoods.com said:
Vase

To see a vase in your dream, symbolizes the womb and all things feminine. You are open to criticism or suggestions. Alternatively, the dream represents creativity. If the vase is ornate, expensive, or fancy, then it indicates that you like to be the center of attention.

What a lovely dream :)

DanielS said:
It seems that dreams of members visiting Laura's house is a fairly common theme.

Indeed....I guess I missed the symbolism until just reading that, but given the forum is often referred to as Laura's house....perhaps the Work on the self and this forum would be represented by 'visiting Laura' in dreams...
The strongest messages coming through (from my point of view) do seem to be about creativity and the feminine aspects of self (one and the same thing). And about sharing them with the world.

Perhaps you need to be working on expressing you/'re creativity/exploring you're creative/feminine side.

Another thought is, have you read Psyches latest thread The Eros Theme? The strong symbolism may well be related to this. fwiw

That was a beautiful dream I wish my dream about Laura was beautiful like yours instead it was a nightmare. Well least yours was nice and enjoyable.

Hi Celtic, I saw you're comment in another thread about your nightmare.
If you are getting nightmares after doing EE the recommendation is to cut out the round breathing/bioenergetic breathing part, and the dreams should go away.
If they still persist perhaps just stick to doing the prayer of the soul every night and skip the full program for a month to see if things settle down.

Cutting gluten/dairy out of my diet was the biggest factor (along with not doing round breathing for some months) on stopping nightmares. fwiw

Hi Redfox,
just a question : in which way the EE round breathing and nightmares are connected ? because, it happened once for me but I don't understand the relation between those two things and why you have to stop it for a moment ?

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually, a lot of the things I am drawn to right now are feminine concepts and representations. That may seem like an arbitrary statement, but for me it is a big deal. I have read Psyche's thread on Eros/ Psyche . I have been projecting my animus since I was a child, and I think I have been taken over by my animus on many occasions. I would go so far as to say , due to to my protecting my inner self ( which is very feminine, I am a double Pisces ) , I have been far more masculine in qualities than feminine. I would say that actually, I have been deeply out of touch with my feminine side, although I have always been extremely sensitive. I couldn't even stand to listen to female music/ singing until about 5 years ago.

I have gotten a lot out of "Women Who Run with Wolves' and learning about the goddess traditions. To me Laura, is one of the first representations of the feminine that I relate to. I had a lot of " high strangeness" through out my life, especially as a child, and the wave was one of the first times that I have ever seen a story that runs very similar to my actual experiences. I buried that part of me a long time ago, because it seemed I was the only one that I knew that could sense things underneath the surface and had " experiences". My grandmother, whom I love dearly, always used to tell me not to talk about those things to anyone and that it wasn't accepted.

cs21 said:
Hi Redfox,
just a question : in which way the EE round breathing and nightmares are connected ? because, it happened once for me but I don't understand the relation between those two things and why you have to stop it for a moment ?

Fwiw, the round breathing/bioenergetic breathing is especially designed to bring up a lot of buried stuff, and sometimes what comes up could be too much for a person to handle, e.g. nightmares or intense emotions. Cutting out the round breathing for a while is simply a way to let one's system 'catch up' with and process what is coming to the surface.

Hehe... Me too had another dream with Laura on the weekend. Anyone else ? :lol:

I was at my apartment with sister when Psyche and Laura stopped by for a random FOTCM check, to see if I was for real. Both greeted me with a hug, were smiling and friendly. I was uncomfortable that my apartment was not quite ready for guest reception and was not as clean as I would like this to be for such event. Psyche said not to worry, because that's +/- what they have been expecting. Laura said no need to interview me, they saw what they came here to see, Psyche asked if she could talk to my sister.

Laura in meanwhile, said: "I hear you make very excellent buckwheat crepes ?". (first time I hear about that though ) I did not have any, so decided to cook em fresh. I did not have much food in a refrigerator to go with, besides turkey sausages. Offered it to Laura, she said that would be fine. While I have been cooking Laura has been watching over the process & chit chatting & joking.

That is all I recall.

Environment was very humble, friendly & humorous. Been fun having you both as guests, even only if it's in a dream :flowers:

agni said:

I had one this morning. I was in the chateau kitchen and Laura offered me a 5000 Euro check to never post any more of her or SOTT articles on other sites. I awakened somewhat disturbed. It was 7:00 AM. Weird. I had only done a few pipe breaths and some POS before going to bed. I had done a full EE the night before though (Thursday). I try to do a full EE every other night, with pipe/POS on alternate nights, before bed.

Rabelais said:
agni said:

I had one this morning. I was in the chateau kitchen and Laura offered me a 5000 Euro check to never post any more of her or SOTT articles on other sites. I awakened somewhat disturbed. It was 7:00 AM. Weird. I had only done a few pipe breaths and some POS before going to bed. I had done a full EE the night before though (Thursday). I try to do a full EE every other night, with pipe/POS on alternate nights, before bed.

I had one yesterday too. Laura, Ark and her children were living in an apartment like my aunt's. Laura was using the oven of the kitchen as clothes dryer! she put in the oven the towels and takes out with a big palette, like bread. She was doing that kind of things because things going bad in BBM. In the beginning she was a little cautious with me and I feel observed, with the time she was becoming nicer. She was knitting and doing the work of a housewife. Apparently I was living there temporary because I was study something with her.
Months ago I dreamed that my mom and I went to French and we visiting her house because there was a wedding when somebody of his family married with one of mine.. Laura said that my mother had an spirit attachment and made her to came in a room like a sauna with herbs burn in the corners, there was too another people in that room receiving that treatment, I can't remember more.

It is curious that she appears in several dreams in the kitchen! lol

Back
Top Bottom