Laura in the dream.

I had another dream with Laura, It was in a building old building it was a kind of hospital and I knew it had begun!!, I heard noises, there were ambulance everywhere and I was there to help people but we didn't have normal medicine it was something with water, we give to the people water to drink!!! I was crying feeling bad that "that" situation had begun!!!many people died!!! :( :cry: :huh:

I had a dream tonight with Laura: she was looking a movie in a house, and I asked her: I know Ark is doing a recherche about Time Travel, can you tell him that I would like to be a participant in his work? Than Laura told me that they have all the people for their experiences of Time Travel. The dream continued but I forgot about it.

Poor Laura seems to do a lot of leg work in peoples dreams!

Last night I dreamed of school. Laura was teaching my French (language) class (I had the idea later on in the dream, that she was teaching this class in order to learn the language her self).

Learning is fun!

The class was discussing the exam structure - of the type that I went through during my GCSEs. This included a written and speaking part - although in the dream a 3rd part was included, however I think it was the 'question and answer' part of the spoken portion of the exam.
For the spoken part of the exam, we had to introduce ourselves, explain basic things such as how many brothers or sisters we had, our favourite colours, our birthdays, what subjects we liked at school - and then we would be asked questions on what we said (in French) and possibly some others that were basic but unrelated to what we had spoken about.
In the dream we discussed how the question and answer part of the exam probably wasn't a great learning tool because of the pressure the 'test' environment put on the student; and that having more informal discussions in French would probably ease and assist the learning process instead.

After the class Laura had to catch the train to an airport to travel home - and I gave her an awkward hug to say goodbye!
I remember trying to watch her travelling on the train - as a part of me was aware I was dreaming and I could 'see' whatever I wanted, but I wasn't sure which train she had caught and which route she would have taken.
I think she had forgotten something, possibly a book, or something happened and I wanted to try and contact her before she left - so I thought about leaving a message on the forum in case anyone knew how to contact her.

Well - very entertaining anyway =)

Hi Soluna I note some parallels between your dream and I dream I had months ago, I recounted the dream in this same thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,5513.msg339640.html#msg339640

The dream bring me to another scene. For some reason Laura invited me to a dinner and she has an big house in the high of a mountain. This was another Laura, more as we know, white and clean skinned. She was driving a car that seems an old convertible. I was sitting in the back part, but this car have a lot of seats, it was almost like a bus- convertible.[almost like a tiny train?] She drives very very fast and that car had an amazing power, we go like 125 mph by the mountain slope, not by a way. I can see the big house on the top while we arise. But something happened: I floated from the car while she was still driving and I noted that in the soil where the car passed there were semi-buried a green scarf, a book and two kind of diaries. I pick them up and went to the house. When I arrived Laura sound a gong like a timber to call the attention of the house residents (because the house was enormous). I enter and told them, I found this in the way home and I believe they are yours. One of them was a Laura's Diary that she have lost or she had forgotten and she was happy when I give it to her. The another diary belonged to a defunct ( I don't know whom) but was for Ark. And there was a book that looked old and very esoteric which a title I can't remember but it have in the beginning the word "zendan" or something like that. It seems to be written in German but it also seems latin because I remember an "et" in it. The people in the house told something like. "We can't believe this, it was always near the house and we ignore them". the dream finished and I quick forgot the book title and only tried to memorize "zendan". I not 100 % sure the word finished in dan but I am sure it started with "zen".

So for any reason, she doesn't note that she left a book, or is there a book in some place ??

Soluna said:
Poor Laura seems to do a lot of leg work in peoples dreams!

Last night I dreamed of school. Laura was teaching my French (language) class (I had the idea later on in the dream, that she was teaching this class in order to learn the language her self).

Learning is fun!

The class was discussing the exam structure - of the type that I went through during my GCSEs. This included a written and speaking part - although in the dream a 3rd part was included, however I think it was the 'question and answer' part of the spoken portion of the exam.
For the spoken part of the exam, we had to introduce ourselves, explain basic things such as how many brothers or sisters we had, our favourite colours, our birthdays, what subjects we liked at school - and then we would be asked questions on what we said (in French) and possibly some others that were basic but unrelated to what we had spoken about.
In the dream we discussed how the question and answer part of the exam probably wasn't a great learning tool because of the pressure the 'test' environment put on the student; and that having more informal discussions in French would probably ease and assist the learning process instead.

After the class Laura had to catch the train to an airport to travel home - and I gave her an awkward hug to say goodbye!
I remember trying to watch her travelling on the train - as a part of me was aware I was dreaming and I could 'see' whatever I wanted, but I wasn't sure which train she had caught and which route she would have taken.
I think she had forgotten something, possibly a book, or something happened and I wanted to try and contact her before she left - so I thought about leaving a message on the forum in case anyone knew how to contact her.

Well - very entertaining anyway =)

Interesting! I recall the text books in my dream - we were handing out the french text books that we would use at school, but the first ones we picked up had 'Cassiopeia' in the title (I spell it like that as I think that is what I saw in the dream). I remember smiling, thinking these were books Laura possibly had with her from 'home', possibly that she discussed with others about, or used to help teach or share knowledge there. I remember putting those books back down and then picking up the French ones from another pile.

I often dream about my school days though - so it didn't really strike 'me' as unusual that I dreamed of the school environment. I was 17 when I left school (abruptly) and am 28 now - I suppose it's because I feel I left a lot of things unfinished and could have 'done better'. I did do very well in my French exam though ;) according to their marking structure anyhow.

Since I got to know this forum and Laura`s works, I`ve been having few dreams with her involved.
I think this is related to her expressing in me a sort of reminder of the Work.
The last one I had was, to me really intresting, also, I think pretty clear in is meaning:

I was standing on some rocks in front of the sea, the water was really wavy and the sky dark like a storm approaching.
On the other side from my viewpoint, was Laura on a dock.
I jumped into the sea, swimming to reach her although, I knew, it was difficult to swim because of the current and also being afraid of the dark water.
I knew I could make it and I didn`t stop swimming even when a friend`s voice on my back was screaming to come back, not to go and about that being dangerous.
Then I woke up...

Sweet dreams to everyone :zzz:

I had a dream last night where, after talking to a doctor, Laura matter of factly told me that "the answer" was "right in front of me."
:huh:

Timey said:
I had a dream last night where, after talking to a doctor, Laura matter of factly told me that "the answer" was "right in front of me."
:huh:

This is very interesting! What was in front of you? (It is a rhetorical question). :)

Last night I had a dream where there were members of the group, including Laura, however the dream was focused on other subject; there was a member (I'm not sure who was) who was in the kitchen cooking, frying meat on a frying pan, and telling me something like "see? it's that simple, meat, fat and a frying pan". And that was all.

I had a dream last night where i went to this house with my wife and her mother. We walked around and i found this chest and opened it. Suddenly i was alone there and i
found all these marvellous books and realized that they were Lauras book collection. Then an older man came into the house and i realized that i was in his house and he didn't know it. He started to question who i was and what i were doing here and i started sobbing and explained that i was a cassiopaea forum member. He seemed to understand and soon
my wife and her mother came back to the house. They knew the man as an ordinary neighbour. After that i woke up. I'm not sure what the meaning was, maybe the house represented the forum and the situation had to do with my insecure to participate more in writing and communicating on the forum because although i spend a lot of time here, i've been mainly reading.

This night I dream about Laura: she was with others members and I was so happy to see her. She told me that she was renting the hall because of need of money. In the hall there was some machines so I proposed myself to help to clear the hall. That's all I remember.

Last night, after I had finished reading Amazing Grace, I had 3 dreams with Laura in one night/morning.

In the first dream I was dancing with her, I think it was waltz (I don't even know how to dance waltz, but I guess everything is possible in a dream). While we were dancing I had to say Prayer of the Soul exactly the same way as she was saying. I made a few mistakes so we had to repeat everytime I made one. When I finally said it right, we stopped dancing and she said "It's fine now" and smiled. I'm a woman and I don't have any problems dancing with other woman. For a few months I was helping my salsa instructor, I was dancing man's side and it was fun :)

In the second dream Laura was in my room, sitting on exactly the same place where I'm sitting now. There were also one man and one woman with us. I said to Laura that I had a dream of her (having on my mind the first dream) and when I tried to tell her about that dream that man and woman interrupted me, so I gave up. Laura looked at me and smiled and then she looked back to monitor screen.

Third dream was like a movie or maybe more like a theater. There were two Lauras. One Laura was acting and the other one was narrator. She was talking about one family member, about her life, I even had English subtitles for better understanding :)

In all three dreams I was talking to her in English.

I think I had a dream a few days ago, Laura seemed a bit angry at me and told me that I should study what I was told to study or read. I can't remember all the rest of the dream.

I had a new one few days ago, of Laura talking in a garden to other members of the group, the only thing I remember from the talk was the she said something about Cuba, that it was curious that Cuba and submerged lands around her was in the middle of Atlantis empire, and now they are one of the countries that opposed the current dominant empire. Or something like that.

Graalsword said:
I had a new one few days ago, of Laura talking in a garden to other members of the group, the only thing I remember from the talk was the she said something about Cuba, that it was curious that Cuba and submerged lands around her was in the middle of Atlantis empire, and now they are one of the countries that opposed the current dominant empire. Or something like that.

Interesting, have you noticed this thread?

Back
Top Bottom