Laura in the dream.

A dream with Laura during my siesta today (when I have dreams during a siesta they are more vivid, I don't know why).

I am working in the Chateau. A guy came, around 40 years, and ask for a job. I ask Laura, that is just behind me in a very colorful dress and in very good humor, for a sheet to fill for the guy. Give the sheet to the guy and ask him to fill the paper in the other room where there are many tables. He goes. After some minutes he returns with the paper and gives it to me. He has cut the sheet in the form of a continent, I think Africa, the first page is Africa and he painted the continent. The second sheet have all his personal CV. I ask him "why did you cut this sheet like this?" but give the paper to Laura that is there. She looks his information. At the end of his CV we can see like a map with some countries all painted in black. She looks at it with a so strong concentration. Someone there, I think is Gaby, tells her :"he lives there". This information seems terrible, almost dangerous. But Laura then looks at the guy and says: "you have the job!". I am terribly happy for the guy. But I am aware of the look, so strange, so mysterious of Laura on the countries that were painted in black. Like she was seeing the end of something, or the beginning of something.

Loreta,
interesting dream, I could easily see pictures in your dream, great describe. What do you think that this dream represent?

Dakota said:
Loreta,
interesting dream, I could easily see pictures in your dream, great describe. What do you think that this dream represent?

There are two important things in this dream: feeling very happy near Laura, that is happy in my dream, feeling very near her, feeling part of the chateau, the group; the connection with the man that came to see for a job, a part of me that want to "work" and is accepted to work. So if this man is a part of me, I accept to "work". :)

Over the past few months I've had at least 3 dreams involving Laura and the "crew." I'm taking it as I serious sign that I have to become more involved in the forum and networking with others with like minds. Right now I have a total of one friend that does not think that I'm crazy because of my world view. Anyways here are the dreams:

Dream 1: Someone from the chateau was taken to the hospital for a broken leg. This person was male and was fine. I went to go visit. Ran into Laura in the parking garage and it was like I was meeting someone famous. Started crying and said "you're work has changed my life!!! ETC." Laura was a little bemused.

Dream 2: Escaping from a dangerous land to the chateau. There was a wall around the Chateau (this was when the Mexico wall stuff with Trump was getting more attention earlier this year). I jumped the wall. "I made it!" I announced. People laughed but I felt welcome.

Dream 3: I think it was Joe or Niall or someone having a conference on a beach in India. It was a ramshackle type of meeting with tents and such. Very laid-back atmosphere. Hosted the conference there because the rent was cheap ;)

candasiri said:
Over the past few months I've had at least 3 dreams involving Laura and the "crew." I'm taking it as I serious sign that I have to become more involved in the forum and networking with others with like minds. Right now I have a total of one friend that does not think that I'm crazy because of my world view. Anyways here are the dreams:

Dream 1: Someone from the chateau was taken to the hospital for a broken leg. This person was male and was fine. I went to go visit. Ran into Laura in the parking garage and it was like I was meeting someone famous. Started crying and said "you're work has changed my life!!! ETC." Laura was a little bemused.

Dream 2: Escaping from a dangerous land to the chateau. There was a wall around the Chateau (this was when the Mexico wall stuff with Trump was getting more attention earlier this year). I jumped the wall. "I made it!" I announced. People laughed but I felt welcome.

Dream 3: I think it was Joe or Niall or someone having a conference on a beach in India. It was a ramshackle type of meeting with tents and such. Very laid-back atmosphere. Hosted the conference there because the rent was cheap ;)

Sounds like a powerful series of dreams candasiri. If you're looking to network more with people of like mind then it looks you're moving in the right direction. One step at a time - take care out there. :flowers:

Hesper said:
candasiri said:

Sounds like a powerful series of dreams candasiri. If you're looking to network more with people of like mind then it looks you're moving in the right direction. One step at a time - take care out there. :flowers:

I had a dream with Laura in it a few weeks back, and I had actually the same exact sensation that it was someone famous.
There were many people going in that direction in the dream , the kind of scenery when you are walking close to a parade or see people going to a game in the streets.
I met her in the dream, and she was in a bed talking about common stuff with people around.

Over the last couple of days I've had dreams about being with people from the forum (not Laura per se). I did see Joe, Chu, Alana and others in a field, where we had a positive interaction.

I had a much stranger dream last night, where I was in NYC and met a couple of forum members there. I told them I was just living at my house (far away in Canada) and somehow I found myself here of all places, without traveling. They seem amused at the teleportation, and we hung out for a bit around. I went inside a couple of churches to check out sermons when I lost track of where they were (I was in a strange city, after all). At one I just poked my head in, thought it weird and closed the door (hearing a woman calling me rude for doing so). The second one had some kind of communion ritual with bread, mashed potatoes, beef, and gravy on platters near the altar, but they charged for it so I just went back to the visitor's section, only to find its public entrance was closed off and we had to go the long way around to leave. :mad: I got caught up with the forum members, but after awhile I remarked that I had to work on Monday morning and so I couldn't dilly dally around the city like this. In fact I think it was Monday and I started freaking out, only to remember NYC was nine hours ahead (it's not, but France is) so I was probably still good for time. I had to figure out how to get back. I don't remember much after that, other than waking up.

I had a dream that I was driving in some town away from home. I had just eaten but it wasn't a good meal, I was still hungry. I passed Laura's house. It was basically the same as my schizophrenic uncle's house, very old and weathered, but it wasn't overgrown with weeds or falling apart. There was a grill outside and I saw Laura had cooked some rice, so I decided to stop, hoping she had more than she needed. To my surprise, Laura came out of the house carrying a bowl of rice. Her face was darkened and leathery from many years of being out in the sun. She offered me the bowl and added some "nogi drops" which she said were great for flavor.

I had a dream last night, where I and Laura were seating in the kitchen at my home. We were talking about something, and I could not remember what.
On the kitchen table, there were 2 plates. One with meatballs and spaghetti ( pasta ) in the other one.

While we were talking, we were eating from the meatballs. And then suddenly, Lauta took some pasta. I was surprised and I was watching her what was she doing.
Oh, don't worry-she said. Little of this can't hurt me, and then I woke up.

Setting was a "compound" with several houses, nighttime. There were several people around, doing normal things. In one scene, Laura was at the front of a meeting room, giving a speech, but there was no one in the audience. She seemed to speaking to a camera for a film. After she was finished, she said she was hungry. Many of us had been cooking at the different houses, and there was plenty of food. But Laura wanted a "crumb cake" and we went around looking for the ingredients and a place to bake it. I was surprised that she wanted cake.

I had a dream this morning where I met Laura and other forum members.

The dream started where a group of people and myself were going to meet Laura and the team. We were in a room waiting and there was a number of people in the group who I'd known from various periods in my life. The thing is their were all sorts of characters there that really had no interest in going to meet the team. It was as if they were brought there under false pretences. Most of them were expecting a knees up on the beer like on a weekend away with mates. In the group with me there was also another forum member. For some reason I blamed that forum member for allowing these people into Laura's house. I couldn't of felt more uncomfortable with the situation.

Laura entered the room and I shook her hand and introduced myself. She moved on and started talking to other members of the group. It was pleasant but I was on egg shells and so tense. I was in complete shock that I was responsible for allowing these people to meet the team. They weren't aware of Sott or the Forum Or the work! Other members of Laura's team came and greeted us. Someone was discussing health issues with me. I was stood next to an old school friend who I've only seen twice in the last 25 years. He was aware of the strange situation and wondering why we were there. I turned to him and I was thinking how I could explain who the team were. I said look these people run a registered charity. That's when I woke up. I felt so unsettled I got up it was very early 5 am and I though I would share to see if anyone had any thoughts.

Merci pour le partage de vos rêves toujours si intéressant...

Thank you for sharing your dreams always so interesting ...

monotonic said:
I had a dream that I was driving in some town away from home. I had just eaten but it wasn't a good meal, I was still hungry. I passed Laura's house. It was basically the same as my schizophrenic uncle's house, very old and weathered, but it wasn't overgrown with weeds or falling apart. There was a grill outside and I saw Laura had cooked some rice, so I decided to stop, hoping she had more than she needed. To my surprise, Laura came out of the house carrying a bowl of rice. Her face was darkened and leathery from many years of being out in the sun. She offered me the bowl and added some "nogi drops" which she said were great for flavor.
Konstantin said:
I had a dream last night, where I and Laura were seating in the kitchen at my home. We were talking about something, and I could not remember what.
On the kitchen table, there were 2 plates. One with meatballs and spaghetti ( pasta ) in the other one.

While we were talking, we were eating from the meatballs. And then suddenly, Lauta took some pasta. I was surprised and I was watching her what was she doing.
Oh, don't worry-she said. Little of this can't hurt me, and then I woke up.
SevenFeathers said:
Setting was a "compound" with several houses, nighttime. There were several people around, doing normal things. In one scene, Laura was at the front of a meeting room, giving a speech, but there was no one in the audience. She seemed to speaking to a camera for a film. After she was finished, she said she was hungry. Many of us had been cooking at the different houses, and there was plenty of food. But Laura wanted a "crumb cake" and we went around looking for the ingredients and a place to bake it. I was surprised that she wanted cake.
Thebull said:
I had a dream this morning where I met Laura and other forum members.

The dream started where a group of people and myself were going to meet Laura and the team. We were in a room waiting and there was a number of people in the group who I'd known from various periods in my life. The thing is their were all sorts of characters there that really had no interest in going to meet the team. It was as if they were brought there under false pretences. Most of them were expecting a knees up on the beer like on a weekend away with mates. In the group with me there was also another forum member. For some reason I blamed that forum member for allowing these people into Laura's house. I couldn't of felt more uncomfortable with the situation.

Laura entered the room and I shook her hand and introduced myself. She moved on and started talking to other members of the group. It was pleasant but I was on egg shells and so tense. I was in complete shock that I was responsible for allowing these people to meet the team. They weren't aware of Sott or the Forum Or the work! Other members of Laura's team came and greeted us. Someone was discussing health issues with me
. I was stood next to an old school friend who I've only seen twice in the last 25 years. He was aware of the strange situation and wondering why we were there. I turned to him and I was thinking how I could explain who the team were. I said look these people run a registered charity. That's when I woke up. I felt so unsettled I got up it was very early 5 am and I though I would share to see if anyone had any thoughts.
The last four dreams about laura are really interesting.
Their structure is like "The New Testament". They resemble the four evénagiles. The first three dreams mention food. They are like the synoptic gospels (Mark, Luke, Matthew), the fourth dream, is like the gospel of John. We see that in synoptic dreams, the beleagers are astonished that Laura is eating this food.
In the fourth dream, "The bull" is in a waiting room with other people, who are very different from the forum people. "Taurus" is embarrassed, but however, different people are in the waiting room. These people who are not "good", resemble the "Samaritans" in the days of Palestine. Jesus did not deny them their baptism.
I think the first three dreams would indicate that Laura will eat or ingest new information, or will start a new job. She will not refuse this new sacrifice. This new work seems to be revealed in the fourth dream with "bull". This food that seems indigestible to Laura, and maybe encounter with this new type of people. As if Laura wanted to experience the behavior of new people, information or beliefs that are in principle diametrically opposed to her. Maybe she just wants to help more people?

I did find the preponderance of grains in the last several dreams interesting, although I didn't know what to think of it.

But they do mirror the shock it is to see the Gurdjieff's primitive cosmology thread after Gurdjieff has been our bread and butter for so many years. I think a lot of people's initial reactions were uncomfortable with "deigning" to improve on what came from Gurdjieff. At the same time, we should consider what's coming out, since it may make a lot of sense. More sense than eating wheat though.

This is kind of interesting with the discussion about bread and grains in relation to seeing Laura in a dream. Last week, I had a dream where I was standing on top of one of those old sailing vessels that was flipped upside-down high up in the air. I was trying to save another forum member that had been captured so I jumped off the boat and dived into the ocean which was near a beach to where they were. I later find out that the forum member was taken in order to set a trap for me, knowing I would go after trying to save them. Some of the details are sketchy, but I end standing in front of Laura who has a piece of bread in her hand with mold on the end of it. She uses a knife to cut off the moldy part and showed it to me, but I remember being weary about what I was seeing after finding out I had been tricked earlier on, then I woke up.

Back
Top Bottom