Lee Harris - Channeling The Z's

OK Back to my initial dilemma...why are these channelers using these terms incorrectly? They are repeating what they are told from the Z's....or the Pleiadians.
They’re definitely repeating.something!
Are they getting the interpretations wrong or are they frauds?
Hah! You’re onto something there!
Keep that thought, cause there’s a definite whiff of dead rat involved in all these “word salad” channellers, and the lack of knowledge, as in the lack of scientific terms and measurement methods, for this instance, is a red flag, in my observations.

Some of them !may! be picking up a snippet of a valid signal, but then the self aggrandizement kicks in, and they embellish it with woo-woo and “important “ sounding, trendy catch phrases, like the Q followers mantra “we’re going from 3D to 5D”.
When queried, which I did, lol, none of them know what the “D” represented.
Donkeys, was my guess.
Dead Donkeys, if it’s 3rd Density to 5th Density...but, they’re excited about it, so, there’s that I guess.

Hope this helps,
:cool2:

OK Back to my initial dilemma...why are these channelers using these terms incorrectly? They are repeating what they are told from the Z's....or the Pleiadians. Are they getting the interpretations wrong or are they frauds?
Or sincere.. because they wish what they are presenting to be true, even if what is being handed to them is false. So they're perhaps doing a disservice, spreading lies but they want those lies to be true so bad, that they're sincere in their efforts. That's how I see it.

Not sure if this was mentioned but the Cs said that they were the Pleidians at a different locator, which I took to mean as they travel along the Wave their place of transmission does. Even though they exist in 6D, you could sort of compare it to bouncing a signal off of a different satellite. However different channels use the same names. For example I would not want to confuse Barbara Marciniak with Barbara Hand Clow. They both “channel” the Pleiadians, but depending upon whose books you’re reading, you might end up with 9 dimensions or 12…or in a conversation with Doctor Lizard (apparently his real name), or spending your EE time trying to charge your kundalini. Marciniak has been given positive marks by the Cs. Hand Clow…well I don’t think anyone’s actually asked them, but I’ve personally left several of her books in the Bermuda Triangle (my wife’s name for the top of the trash cans in the alley where stuff magically disappears long before trash day).

Back
Top Bottom