Liane J. Leedom

I do not regularly visit this site, thus the delay in responding. My guess is that Ignatiusbleu is actually a Leedom pseudonom, or one of her cronies.

With respect to my son Justin who since he was removed from Leedom's clutches, has blossomed into a fine young man. he is now a proudly serving US Naval Officer. Leedom and/or her buddies are as usual full of crap...Justin was living with his Brother and Sister-in-law, and their three children when I married leedom. They all remain very close today. Justin did want to come and live with Leedom and I. His Mother had passed, and he wanted to be with his Father. It had nothing to do with any alleged abuse or unhappiness at his Brother's home in New Jersey. That's Leedom Theater. In point of fact my oldest son's family was, and is financially secure. Justin was, and still is treated as one of their family. When I was arrested he had several choices od places to live. He elected to go back to their home, He remained there to finish his education, and go off to serve our country. What "Iggy" doesn't tell you is that Leedom decided that Justin was depressed, and forced him to take anti depressants that he did not want or need. She treated him like a step son, and frankly he hated her...with cause. When he returned from her home, he had to see a real Counselor for a short period of time to undo the damage she cause. The Doctor he saw called leedom a "Crazy." Happily he was back to normal and off the prescription drugs very quickly.

There is a reason Leedom's live in Boy friend took off as soon as they graduated medical school, and later her husband packed his snow board, left for Nepal and never came back to her.

I am not the tooth fairy. I was a con man. I am now however, over 70 years old with a series of life threatening illnesses, and it has been years since I've been involved in any sort of fraud or illegal activity. By the way, "Iggy" forgets to point out that the Civil Cases started by the alleged victims of my alleged crime was thrown out of Court...Whoops. The only reason my criminal case hasn't been reversed is that it would cost in the area of $50,000. I'm going to dies soon, and I choose not to put a financial drain on my loved ones. By the way, I've been happily married to the same woman for 8 years.

Ponder this just for giggles....Leedom's boy friend, the one just prior to me coming on the scene knocked her up. One would think a learned Doctor would know something about contraception. In any event he was livid, and told Leedom he would not sleep with her any longer, and in fact would leave her if she didn't have an Abortion. I guess sex was important to her because she went off to Planned Parenthood, and killed the fetus. Oh yes, and lest we forget, the good Doctor was arrested for Risk of Injury to her own children. Her Lawyer was one of the best in town, and he worked a deal that would make the whole thing go poof after a period of probation, and so it did. The lastI heard Leedom had become an Orthodox Jew. Probably because her last boy friend was..Why else would a devout Christian who taught Sunday School finally find Moses, and my religion? Wonder what she is today?

Finally, apart from the son leedom and I made, I have supported all of my children through adulthood. We remain close today. I spoke to Justin as late as last night. Once he got away from leedom the Lunatic he soared. The only child I haven't supported is our son, and that is because she refused support and Social Security.

Her whole thing is about money. She was a lousy Doctor, and never made a decent living until I dreamed up Noah;s Ark. I had a lot to do with screwing it up, but so did she.

The real scary thing is that she has a license now (well sort of), and she's teaching College Students. God help them.

I have been offered speaking engagements, and I write as well as Leedom. I've declined. I choose not to milk my own criminal behavior for money. I leave that to her. She has milked this for all it's worth and will continue to do so.

Barry, I think a blow-by-blow account of your life would be fascinating... warts and all. How about it?

Barry521 said:
not the first such request. what forum?

Well, I was thinking like a book. But obviously, you can start such a project by writing posts reminiscing about your life. How about "Creative Acts" subforum???

Back
Top Bottom