Libel and Defamation Against SOTT, Cass, LKJ, QFG, etc

The owner of the website "Victronix" works for _http://www.stj911.org is a known fraud and Faux Indian "Whyte Eagle" aka "Shawn Davis"

http://www.macvsog.cc/whyteeagle_burrows_websites.htm
http://www.macvsog.cc/b_hall_of_shame.htm

"Whyte Eagle" is about as Indian as my cat. For those who don't know the Faux Indians are government sponsored Anglo people who claim to be Indians and spread GROSS misinformation about traditional Indian practices. Longggg story, and I've got a website filled with them...basically they're coming out of the same Lizzy Bake Oven.

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/ewing2001/2006_12_9
Prof. Steven "Los Alamos" Jones buys STJ911.ORG

By ewing2001

picked up at:
Date:

Sat, 9 Dec 2006 03:38:18 -0500 [03:38:18 AM EST]

911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com
To: 911InsideJobbers@yahoogroups.com

Domain Name:STJ911.ORG
Created On:07-Dec-2006 03:06:02 UTC
Last Updated On:07-Dec-2006 03:06:04 UTC
Expiration Date:07-Dec-

2007 03:06:02 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Dotster, Inc. (R34-LROR)
Registrant ID:DOT-162CFDI7Q24U
Registrant Name:Whyte Eagle
Registrant Organization:COLTs
Registrant Street1:204 Biltmore Ave
Registrant City:Murray
Registrant State/Province:Utah
Registrant Postal Code:84107
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8012683812
Registrant Email:whyteeagle@carre-shinob.com
Admin ID:DOT-J762EZ4OBN61
Admin Name:Whyte Eagle
Admin Organization:COLTs
Admin Street1:204 Biltmore Ave
Admin City:Murray
Admin State/Province:Utah
Admin Postal Code:84107
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8012683812
Admin Email:whyteeagle@carre-shinob.com
Tech ID:DOT-FUW0YKB1ZLOV
Tech Name:Whyte Eagle
Tech Organization:COLTs
Tech Street1:204 Biltmore Ave
Tech City:Murray
Tech State/Province:Utah
Tech Postal Code:84107
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8012683812
Tech Email:whyteeagle@carre-shinob.com
Name Server:NS1.UTTEK.COM
Name Server:NS2.UTTEK.COM
-------------------------
A search on "whyteeagle" reveals him to be Shawn Davies of "American Historical Research Foundation" based in Utah.
_http://www.ancienthistoricalresearchfoundation.com/

And guess who's an advisor?!
_http://www.ancienthistoricalresearchfoundation.com/Pages/Bios/BioStevenJones.htm

Ancient Historical Research Foundation Advisor

Steven Jones

Dr. Jones received his BS in Physics (David O. McKay scholorship), and his Ph.D. in physics from Vanderbilt University retaining full tuition scholarship and research fellowship. Post-doctorate research conducted at Cornell University (CESR) and the Los Alamos Meson Physics Facility. Associate Director, Brigham Young University Center for Fusion Studies, 1989-1994.

Professor Jones has been working in the relatively new field of Archaeometry in recent years. A recent paper by Professor Jones with two BYU undergraduate students has been published in BYU Studies, 37:128-142 (1998), "Archaeometry Applied to Olmec Iron-ore Beads." In that research, they applied x-ray fluorescence spectroscopy, electron microprobe analysis, photomicroscopy, and magnetometer analysis to 3,000-year-old artifacts found in Southern Mexico....

_http://www.jackbloodforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12692

Many good folks can't be bothered to see the many of lies of Dr. Jones because he mostly lies about "science" and is said to be a "scientist."

Here's an easy, non-scientific lie. In is speech in Arizona, Steve Jones claimed he wasn't involved in founding STJ911, that it was done by "other scholars." Yet the website STJ911.org was founded by a longtime associate of Dr. Jones the same day Dr Jones announced STJ911's existence, as reported by Total411.info below.

The details of Dr Jones' previous association with the webmaster is rather interesting as well, which you will see below.

I implore all good people not to stake their reputation on the honesty of this transparent fraud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/11 'hard science' group linked to archaeology hoax

http://www.total411.info/2006/12/911-ha ... ed-to.html

On Thursday, December 7, the Founder of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, Dr. James Fetzer, posted a notice to its website indicating that a cabal had seized the Scholars' mailing list in an attempt to recruit members to a competing research group. It turns out that the cabal in question is being led by Dr. Steven E. Jones, formerly the co-chair of the group. In the invitation letter, Jones attacks Dr. Fetzer, denounces certain hypotheses as anathema, and proclaims himself the standard-bearer of the "scientific method."

Though some observers expected Jones to name his group "Scholars for 9/11 Thermite," he has gone instead for the far more derivative moniker "Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice," as we can see in the link he provided to the prototype website for his proposed research group: _http://www.taulbee.us/stj911/

A quick WHOIS check of _http://www.stj911.org (derivative of _http://www.st911.org) reveals the following registration information:

Domain Name:STJ911.ORG
Created On:07-Dec-2006 03:06:02 UTC
Last Updated On:07-Dec-2006 03:06:04 UTC
Expiration Date:07-Dec-2007 03:06:02 UTC
Registrant ID:DOT-162CFDI7Q24U
Registrant Name:Whyte Eagle
Registrant Organization: COLTs
Registrant Street1:204 Biltmore Ave
Registrant City:Murray
Registrant State/Province: Utah
Registrant Postal Code:84107
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8012683812
Registrant Email:whyteeagle@carre-shinob.com

And tracking down this "Whyte Eagle" fellow is a piece of cake. He runs something called the Ancient Historical Research Foundation. His name is Shawn Davies and his AHRF organization lists Dr. Steven Jones as an advisor.

So, what were STJ911 founders Jones and Davies up to at the AHRF? Though the stated mission of the organization is outre American archaeology generally, the focus (judging, for instance, on AHRF forum activity) seems to be on something called the Burrows Caves.

The Burrows Caves have a rich history. It seems a conman named Russ Burrows claimed in the early 1980s that he was walking along minding his own business in Illinois one day when he fell into a cave! And it was full of treasure. And even moreso, full of mysterious carved stones of indeterminate origin. He claimed the location of the cave had to be kept secret, but went ahead and promoted his alleged artifacts widely; chiefly through a man named Frank Joseph.

Who is Frank Joseph? It seems that Burrows met Joseph when Burrows was working as a prison guard. Frank Joseph was in prison. For child molestation. It turns out that before he was Frank Joseph, a Jewish man convicted of child molestation; Frank went by the name Frank Collin, a neonazi who got a lot of airtime during the fight for his right to stage a Nazi parade through the streets of the predominately Jewish town of Skokie, Illinois. Oy, vey.

So the two con men worked together for several years promoting Burrows' dubious "artifacts," mostly through a magazine published by Joseph. But even those engaged in the legitimate study of pre-Colombian visitors to the Americas should be able to find the Burrows claims outlandish and almost certainly a hoax. As a review of Burrows Cave by CriticalEnquiry.org concludes:

"The major problem with Burrows Cave is that the more one examines the story, the more hoax-like and fabricated it begins to sound. At first glance it sounds plausible--a hiker falls into a cave and finds a trove of potentially-important artifacts. Then we are told the artifacts are not from only one culture, but are Egyptian, Etruscan, Greek, Scandinavian, Roman, Vedic (from India/Pakistan), Hebrew, and so forth. Suspicion naturally grows since it's highly unlikely that all these cultures would've been interacting with the same native American tribes, much less at the same time... If it is indeed a hoax, then the reason the location of the cave (if one even exists) is being kept secret becomes obvious--a close examination would reveal the lie."
---

Nevertheless, Burrows stuck by his tale and ladled on heavy bits if drama: claiming he would never go back because men in black had scared him away ; announcing he had dynamited shut the entrance to the cave forever; saying he would never speak of the caves again; then publishing a book anyway. By the mid 1990s, the story was looking increasingly played out.

But then he announced something that would get a whole new group more interested in his research than ever before --rocks with Jesus on them! Any hint, no matter how fraudulent, of Jesus wandering the Americas is sure to bring out apologists for Mormon theology - which hinges heavily on just such a visit. This is where the AHRF (later STJ911) cast of characters appears on the scene.

Rick Flavin, a Harvard student and dedicated critic of the Burrows cave hoax, describes AHRF less than charitably, saying "AHRF is an online organization of Mormons, treasure hunters, historical revisionists and pseudo-scientists who have embraced the Dark Side of Darth Burrows and believe his lies and the claimed provenance for the carved stones." Ouch.

Flavin thoughtfully archived much of AHRF's work on Burrows Cave, which is extremely useful, since the administrator of AHRF's associated online forum (the same "Whyte Eagle," registrar of _http://www.stj911.org) decided to place all discussion of the Burrows Cave behind a "members-only" firewall. (Interestingly, one of the complaints of the Scholars' rebel cabal preceding the schism was that research should be restricted to secretive, closed forums rather than discussed openly.)

Reconstructing the AHRF/Burrows Cave history via FlavinsCorner.com we see that Brigham Young University held a symposium in May 2005 featuring Russ Burrows and BYU Professor Steven Jones. Burrows brought along many of his special stones for this media event and left them with Jones. Burrows reports that Jones "found nothing wrong with those artifacts that I am aware of or that he told me of." Despite the overwhelming evidence that Burrows is a con man and his carved rocks a hoax, the hard scientist Jones just wasn't able to prove it in a lab.

But again, thanks to Flavin, we can examine some of the work Jones did do with the rocks. From Flavin's archive of Jones(HardEvidence)' now-hidden forum posts:

HardEvidence (6/9/05 2:00 pm)
Photos and analysis of BC artifacts
As most of you know, Russ Burrows gave an excellent talk at the AHRF Symposium at the Brigham Young University Conference Center on May 21, 2005. Russ brought some fourteen artifacts to the conference for display, which he had recovered from "Burrows Cave". He generously loaned these to me to provide some analysis following the symposium. Also, he has given me permission to show photos and results of the analysis here on the forum. (Thanks for all this, Russ!)

HardEvidence (6/9/05 2:07 pm)
BC artifact 1 So here are photos of what I'll call BC artifact 1, starting with the front (obverse):

[PIC 2 | PIC 3 | PIC 4 ]

[...]
HardEvidence (6/10/05 10:13 am)
Re: BC artifact 1 XRF results I'll watch for that, Russ...

Can anyone from So. Illinois comment on the above stone -- does such tan-colored clay or stone occur commonly in southern Illinois? (Most of the other artifacts are a dark-charcoal gray color, as we shall see.)

Now look carefully at that photo. Look at the coin, the coppery-colored coin provided for size comparison. That's FDR, not Abe Lincoln on there. It's a dime! Apparently the color balance of the photo has been altered -- "orangified" for lack of a better word. Other photos posted by Dr. Jones to the AHRF forum show a penny and a dime of the correct colors when paired with other rocks. Could it be that the "tan-colored" rock is so rare because it is, in fact, not tan at all and instead rather grayish? Here's what the rock might look like, once the color of the dime has been corrected:

([updated 12/12] Alternate and explanatory files for photo correction: [1 2 3 | A B C D E F] alpha by bradTeam8)

It is beyond this editor what reason Jones might have had for "orangifying" his rock photos, but it should be noted this appears to be a pattern in Jones' work. Dr. Judy Wood noticed that the photo below of what appears to be Ground Zero rescue workers peering at a searchlight was "orangified" in Dr. Jones' paper to make the case for the presence of thermite. Dr. Wood and Dr. Morgan Reynolds have also noted that Jones used an "orangified" photo provided by NIST to make a point elsewhere in his thermite-theory paper.

With polls indicating upwards of 100 million Americans believe the Offical Government Conspiracy Theory of 9/11 to be little more than a fairy tale, there is more than enough room for two major scholarly organizations to look in the matter. The original Scholars for 9/11 Truth takes a multidisciplinary approach guided by Socratic inquiry and the scientific process as recognized by Western civilization dating back to at least the ancient Greeks. The new spin-off organization is positioning itself as a "hard science" group, where nothing can be truly known until it is verified in a laboratory by folks in priestly white coats. This is the kind of "science" that has given us such horrors as the modern pharmaceutical industry; but there is an argument to be made that this kind of narrow, government-approved science is more politically and legally palatable. However, if the "hard science" wing of the 9/11 movement is to be built upon promoters of an infamous archaeological hoax (not to mention an unfortunate tendency to alter photographs), it is destined to crash and burn before it can ever take off.

Archie
Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:29 pm

Thank you for this post. Would like to have an author name for the article if possible. Assume the source site is this poster's own website - not sure.

Dr. Jones has other "studies" he has conducted at BYU supporting the early American Mormon archeology beliefs. Mormonism, its founding in the U.S.A. and its basic theology is based on those very early American "archeology" beliefs.

Dr. Jones shouldn't get the sympathy vote because he was purportedly "fired" from his professorship at BYU. He was retired with FULL salary and benefits. On Alex Jones show Jones stated "we were able to get in on some good real estate deal" implying he and his family have good income for life even though he is unemployed. Probably some sweetheart real estate deal to pay him off for his government shill work. Dr. Jones also said he ' would now have much time to devote to his 9-11 science.' Those are close paraphrases - not exact quotes.

The STJ911.org group has been very very quiet as far as research and "science" for several months. The hoakiness of his famous thermate study has been widely pointed out in writing by about 20 scientiests at various websites. But Dr. Jones does have a brilliant mind and is a real Ph.D. physicist. It's his extracurricular activities over his lifetime that are the rub.

BYU has a pretty solid academic standing and accredidation. But I can't really understand that if this kind of scientific study and activity by their faculty is what passes for "hard science" there.

I get a little bent out of shape with the Mormons I have known. Some of them routinely speak very Christian sounding rhetoric, but their basic theology bears no resemblance to the basic tenets of the Christian faith.

_http://www.utlm.org/onlineresources/whi ... ophecy.htm

According to the so-called Mormon LDS Joseph Smith "White Horse Prophecy," the U.S. Constitution will be hanging by a thread and a church elder from Zion will ride in on a metaphorical white horse and save it.

Mormons Orrin Hatch and Mitt Romney seem to be real disappointments when you look at their political records and especially at their record of personal integrity. They flip flog all over the place in their stances on the major political issues. Hatch would sell his mother's soul for political gain.

All we don't need is a Mormon in the White House ! But the Mormons have strong Freemasonic ju ju, so Romney may just find his way to the top.

Mormons generally portray a conservative patriotic facade, but lately I see more clearly there one-worlder freemasonic bents, so their respect for the restoration/preservation of the U.S. Constitution is suspiciously superficial, and that Constitution they seem to revere is nothing but an empty shell of our supreme law of the land U.S. Consitution that once was.

Well, well, well. Why are we not surprised to find the defamers in - shall we say - very questionable company and advocating very questionable ideas???

Lord, it shouldn't surprise me.

Wow, thanks Guardian for your awesome research that reveals the background and associations of these pathos, both in this thread and in others. You do an amazing job and I just wanted you to know that it's super appreciated! They can run but the bastards can't hide! :D

anart said:
Weidner made up 13 fake blogs just to continue to defame you? 13 blogs. This is NOT the behavior of a normal person. I mean, seriously - who does that?

Someone who gets paid for contracted service....who employs Weidner?

SAO said:
Wow, thanks Guardian for your awesome research that reveals the background and associations of these pathos, both in this thread and in others. You do an amazing job and I just wanted you to know that it's super appreciated! They can run but the bastards can't hide! :D

Yes, Guardian is great at uncovering slime - but I need a shower now. :barf: :D

SAO said:
Wow, thanks Guardian for your awesome research that reveals the background and associations of these pathos, both in this thread and in others. You do an amazing job and I just wanted you to know that it's super appreciated!

They can run but the bastards can't hide! :D

Actually, I don't think they even run very well...more like "They can waddle." All people gotta do is care enough to stick out a foot to trip them...which is why I really like you guys :love:

go2 said:
anart said:
Weidner made up 13 fake blogs just to continue to defame you? 13 blogs. This is NOT the behavior of a normal person. I mean, seriously - who does that?

The money question is a very good one.

go2 said:

362394-44557-lizard-lady_large.jpg

RedFox said:
Wow Bud, what a letter!

Thanks, but it's probably too long and boring for most people to want to read. This one's not much better, but I worked on it awhile, so if you'll bear with me one more time just to get the possibly useful info out there for others who might be able to use it, then I'll make it the last one on the subject. :)
--------------------

So, this "Victronix" (online pseudonym of Victoria Ashley) and her personal and professional partner Jim Hoffman, a Software engineer, both reside in California (U.S.A. Jurisdiction). Victoria Ashley works for a website owner, Shawn Davis of Utah who is a known fraud and whose advisor is Prof. Steven "Los Alamos" Jones, a fraud and known liar with online documentation to prove it, a thief of the Scholars' mailing list for personal uses. And all this just for starters?

Hmmm.

Well, there are more than just physical methods of jujitsuing opponents.

For people who live and work with nothing to hide, using the broad context of facts offensively can actually be fun.

But for an attacker with something to hide, not so much fun. Just about everybody these days is familiar with a fundamental fact, verbalized as far back as Jesus' time:

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone." No one did.

"Show me any person who is critical of us and I'll show you crimes and intended crimes that would stand a magistrate's hair on end." (Note: the anamoly of a quote by LRH can be attributed to the fact that, in this case, he was simply correct).

The main thing for protection is your presentation. I borrowed some info from Guardian's research to add in (thanks, Guardian!).

In the unlikely event that John Bursill would be 'turned' and start writing against LKJ & Co., some Journalism Jujitsu can be communicated to him or any writer (especially academics) trying to cause trouble:

You as an [investigative] journalist or writer, Mr. Whatever, are more aware than most people that two sides exist to every situation involving two parties. We have welcomed this and every opportunity to present our side and to state for the record our position. True, our position sometimes causes us problems and costs time and effort. But as a writer, no time or effort is wasted as captured in a quote by Murial Spark, the author of "Loitering With Intent":

"Everything happens to the artist. Time is always
redeemed, nothing is lost and wonders never cease."

Based on publicly available information, it appears that you are among Australian society's honest, beneficial people and a hardworking writer, with nothing to hide concerning your activities. Now, it is rather painful to say that your recent comments [location] are a matter of concern to us. It appears that your perception of who we are and the work we do has become distorted and biased, possibly due to your recent association with "Truth Action" and one individual in particular.

You could not be blamed for assuming that the public face of this individual and her associates is compatible with your own hard work and goals, but it seems that little could be further from the truth.

"Victronix" (online pseudonym of Victoria Ashley) and her personal and professional partner Jim Hoffman is currently being looked at due to Ms. Ashley's violations of Libel and defamation laws. Victoria Ashley works for a website owner, Shawn Davis of Utah who is a known fraud and whose advisor, Prof. Steven "Los Alamos" Jones, is himself a fraud and known liar and thief of the Scholars' mailing list for personal uses. And all this just for starters. The proof of all our statements are in our database.

But no matter what libel and defamation we suffer at your or anyone else's hands, all is worth the time and effort. Moreover, we stand firm on principles of service to others no matter what the cost. Why? Because we know from experience that this commitment continuously weakens pathological positions and will aid us all in the goal of ushering in a new world where innocent people can work and live in peace and psychopaths have no chance of selling their wares.

For knowledge to protect locally, it has to be implemented by an individual who has learned something helpful. For knowledge to protect on wider scales, it has to be implemented on that same scale.

We are not in the business of selling bright colored plastic baubles. We are in the business of exposing psychopaths and their destructions. For every destructive act initiated toward LKJ & Co., the Wave of new, revealing and helpful knowledge surges forward. For, each destructive act launched against LKJ & Co., strengthens LKJ & Co.'s position.

With the implementation of knowledge that protects, the attacks of 'pathologicals' always boomerang back at the perpetrator. LKJ & Co.'s work tends to expose human narcissistic and pathological ploys, thereby destroying the illusions that pathological people need for their power. The Wave of expanded consciousness of pathology tricks then surges forward for all to see. Both the open and the hidden criminalities are dragged into the full light of day.

When this happens, as it already is in other places, will you be riding the Wave of expanded awareness, enjoying the fruits of honest, productive work, performed with a clean conscience, and networking with others of the same character? Or will you be washed ashore only to dry up and blow away by the arbitrarily blowing winds?

For just a moment, scan the news headlines and consider the growing awareness of how pathology has damaged and destroyed so many lives. Now consider the whims and shifting sands of consumer opinion. Would your employer be happy to know you are perpetuating the same tired old thought structures under his/her banner as a representative of him/her? Do you think your employer, who depends on the voluntary choice and good will of the buying public, knows the position your destructive 'work' is placing him/her in by association, if nothing else?

Take your time to think about it. We have already seen how Knee-jerk reactions from people may get temporary sympathetic support from like minded others, but these reactions are rarely reliable indicators of how the general public perceives your and your employer's value to them when they need to decide whether to pull out their hard-earned shrinking-value money.
-----------
Another method if personal contact is not possible or desirable, or is very difficult, is to simply send one notice to them. This is most helpful if you are writing a blog or small book that exposes manipulation techniques:

Our Policy for All [Corporate/Company name] Publications:

To any living individual who is criticized in our literature, we provide that individual with proof copies prior to publication and the opportunity to respond.

Please review the enclosed proof page x for "Exposing Narcissists and Pathologicals". That page mentions your name and criticizes examples of your written work. We invite your input as to any possible errors or inaccuracies on that page. If valid, we shall make such corrections or adjustments before publication.

Please respond by our printing deadline of weekday, Month 00, 0000. Thank you.

Sincerely,

First Last
Editor

Here is another part of the story:

But America’s leading financial journalists have been busy. In January 2006, just days after The Wall Street Journal’s glowing profile of David Rocker, Tim Mullaney of BusinessWeek emails Patrick with a list of “Just admit it - you slit your girlfriend’s throat” style questions provided to him by David Rocker. There are plenty of misinformed inquiries into Overstock’s financial condition (and a snide reference to the “non-existent illicit” past of Overstock’s VP of marketing, who is now known never to have been an exotic dancer), but Mullaney dismisses all evidence of illegal short-selling tactics. He asks whether Patrick has “ever sought care or diagnosis for any mental incapacity.”

It is pretty clear this reporter isn’t going to write a balanced story, so Patrick posts answers to Mullaney’s questions on the internet. This is the first time that a CEO has ever done such a thing - and it is about time. Why not, for once, even the playing field? But Mullaney will have none of it. He goes into a mad rage, calling Overstock and telling a receptionist that posting answers to his questions is unacceptable and that Patrick will regret it. He calls the receptionist a “bitch” and employs the c-word. To BusinessWeek’s credit, the magazine’s ombudsman/ethicist interviews the receptionist, pulls Mullaney off the story, and mails a written apology, which now hangs on Patrick’s office wall.

Then the news hits that the SEC is investigating Gradient. Herb and Cramer and all their friends flood the media with stories suggesting that this is a violation of free speech - that Rocker is a hero, a market vigilante who helps journalists uncover bad companies, that Patrick is a nut and short-sellers are good for the market. None of these stories, of course, note that phantom stock is illegal or allude to other short-seller shenanigans.

At the beginning of March, 2006, right after Herb has a nervous breakdown about the conspiracy to get Herb, Patrick gets on CNBC. He tries to tell his side of the story, but he’s shouted down by announcer Becky Quick, who previously worked as Cramer’s producer. She simply won’t let Patrick speak, so with the cameras running, Patrick holds up a handwritten sign.

It says, “TheSanityCheck.com” - the Easter Bunny’s website.

A couple days later, Patrick is back on Christian Financial Radio News - “Prosperity for God’s People” - where he at least is allowed to speak uninterrupted.

anart said:
Weidner made up 13 fake blogs just to continue to defame you? 13 blogs. This is NOT the behavior of a normal person. I mean, seriously - who does that? I know I shouldn't be surprised - this is exactly what he and his cohorts in insanity have been doing for years and years - but to see it laid out like that so obviously, all with the same IP address, really brings home the fact that if he's not being paid well to do this, then he is truly, totally and completely insane.

Well, well. Whatcha reckon happened to those blog posts?

-http://sacredgeometryoftime.com/?p=75
-http://songofhathor.com/
-http://pathofthepriestess.com/?p=75
-http://hipreplacementworkout.com/
-http://archonicinvasion.com/?p=76
-http://2012conference.org/
-http://alchemicalmysteries.com/
-http://egyptianmysteries.net/?p=75
-http://2012mysteries.org/?p=128
-http://thecontrollers.org/?p=74
-http://twilightofthespecies.com/?p=126
-http://smokeandmirrorsradio.net/?p=129
-http://voicesofthegoddess.net/

The Gnostic Revival?

Bud said:
Well, well. Whatcha reckon happened to those blog posts?

-http://songofhathor.com/
-http://pathofthepriestess.com/?p=75
-http://hipreplacementworkout.com/
-http://archonicinvasion.com/?p=76
-http://2012conference.org/
-http://alchemicalmysteries.com/
-http://egyptianmysteries.net/?p=75
-http://2012mysteries.org/?p=128
-http://thecontrollers.org/?p=74
-http://twilightofthespecies.com/?p=126
-http://smokeandmirrorsradio.net/?p=129
-http://voicesofthegoddess.net/

The Gnostic Revival?

Wow. If there was ever a doubt this forum is being monitored this should remove it. Unbelievable.

Mr. Scott said:
Not only that, but the blogs themselves are basic WordPress installs. They use default themes. It's pretty clear that it was a "post it and run" kind of thing. That's pretty funny, because unless they maintain the sites, Google won't pay any attention to them for long (barring any backroom shenanigans) and if they don't update WP, the sites will be hacked.

I was wondering whether universe is telling some thing here. Creating the wordpress/blogspot blog and posting articles using sites clipmarks, Amplify is not that complicated. little more complicated than facebook posting. Using Clipmarks, One can post the same article to as many websites they want with 3 or 4 clicks and 2 copy pastes ( one for title and other content). Even 40 or 50 blogs with EE advertisement/links on the sides with occasional posting of articles health or otherwise can give a good social proof of EE.

I found this too. First post is Oct. 22th.
_http://cassiopaea-cult.com

Its kinda creepy because it links to the forum and the sott.net site.

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR CASSIOPAEA-CULT.COM
Domain Name: cassiopaea-cult.com

Registrar: NEW DREAM NETWORK, LLC
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.dreamhost.com

Expiration Date: 2013-10-22
Creation Date: 2010-10-22
Last Update Date: 2010-10-22

Name Servers:
ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com
See cassiopaea-cult.com DNS Records

Information Updated: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:56:23 UTC

Domain Name: cassiopaea-cult.com

Registrant Contact:
cassiopaea-cult.com Private Registrant Email Masking Image@proxy.dreamhost.com
A Happy DreamHost Customer
417 Associated Rd #324
Brea, CA 92821
US
+1.2139471032

Administrative Contact:
417 Associated Rd #324
Brea, CA 92821
US
+1.2139471032

Technical Contact:
417 Associated Rd #324
Brea, CA 92821
US
+1.2139471032

Billing Contact:
417 Associated Rd #324
Brea, CA 92821
US
+1.2139471032

Record created on 2010-10-22 06:56:14.
Record expires on 2013-10-22 06:56:14.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

GRiM said:
I found this too. First post is Oct. 22th.
_http://cassiopaea-cult.com

Its kinda creepy because it links to the forum and the sott.net site.

Therefore for those that are really researching they can go to these two links and find out for themselves that this is not a cult. AND the works of Laura et al.

Defeats there purpose osit

Back
Top Bottom