Life Is Religion Available on Amazon!

ashu

Jedi Master
Yay, I didn't realise that it was going to come so soon. Thank you for this, I have just put in an order.

Rose

Padawan Learner
Thanks for making this book available so soon! Great job you guys! Can't wait to read it!

:clap: :thup:

fabric

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Book looks amazing... definitely a must have! :) Thank you to everyone for putting this together and getting it out there.

Mariama

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Congratulations from me too. :flowers:

I find the leaflet very inspirational, instructive and it is like a guiding force, if that makes sense.
The SOTT radio shows have the same effect on me. :D

miguel angel

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Just ordered! Thank you very much team!

It's coming in a very good moment for me because I've had a boy 13 days ago and I am realizing I am not having much time to read but I hope to be able to focus in this one.

Arne

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Thanks alot to all involved for compiling this valuble information. It will help alot with focus on the main tasks. :perfect:

rolyateel

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Just ordered a copy, well done to all involved in getting this book published .. in such a quick timescale. :clap:

shellycheval

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Ordered two copies--it looks fantastic.
Thank you all who worked so hard and so fast to make this happen.
shellycheval

Chu

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Excellent job, team! I hope this is just the first of a long series of books! Love the way it was written, in simple and practical terms. :clap:

zulhelmi

Jedi
FOTCM Member
Thank you everyone for this great compilation. I have just ordered mine, it should arrived in a month's time :)

Top Bottom