Life Is Religion Available on Amazon!

Yay, I didn't realise that it was going to come so soon. Thank you for this, I have just put in an order.

Thanks for making this book available so soon! Great job you guys! Can't wait to read it!

:clap: :thup:

Book looks amazing... definitely a must have! :) Thank you to everyone for putting this together and getting it out there.

Congratulations from me too. :flowers:

I find the leaflet very inspirational, instructive and it is like a guiding force, if that makes sense.
The SOTT radio shows have the same effect on me. :D

Just ordered! Thank you very much team!

It's coming in a very good moment for me because I've had a boy 13 days ago and I am realizing I am not having much time to read but I hope to be able to focus in this one.

Thanks alot to all involved for compiling this valuble information. It will help alot with focus on the main tasks. :perfect:

Just ordered a copy, well done to all involved in getting this book published .. in such a quick timescale. :clap:

Ordered two copies--it looks fantastic.
Thank you all who worked so hard and so fast to make this happen.
shellycheval

Excellent job, team! I hope this is just the first of a long series of books! Love the way it was written, in simple and practical terms. :clap:

Thank you everyone for this great compilation. I have just ordered mine, it should arrived in a month's time :)

Back
Top Bottom