Life Is Religion Available on Amazon!

So looking forward for my copy! Thank you so much to all the contributors. :cheer: :perfect: :rockon:

Beautiful !! I also want to say thank you to all the members who contributed to this book - a great piece of work, indeed! :cheer:

I got the book yesterday and it is really beautiful and has a very handy format :thup:! Fantastic work indeed!

On amazon.de it was for some hours Nr. 1 in occultism books. Now it's number 9 ;).

I ordered the book from amazon.co.uk on June 15th and it is expected to be delivered to my country between June 20th and June 25th. I checked the table of contents of the book on amazon and the format looks excellent. Thanks for collaborating to put this together! :)

Thanks for the great work! I wish I could have given something to this project. Will be able to get it through amazon since my sister is visiting the US, yay :)

Jefferson said:
I ordered the book from amazon.co.uk on June 15th and it is expected to be delivered to my country between June 20th and June 25th. I checked the table of contents of the book on amazon and the format looks excellent. Thanks for collaborating to put this together! :)

ordered mine today :clap:

Thank you all for a job well done. :thup:

Great Work!
I mistakenly ordered it from amazon.com instead of co.uk, and it lists deliver dates: July 12, 2013 - August 1, 2013. But then, I've got plenty of other books to read in the meantime. :cool2:

Just got mine! A beautiful and concise book!

Thank you everyone for for putting this together :)

I've just received my copy of Life Is Religion in the mail. Wow. I had been following the developing book in the thread from the Cassiopaen Session. To all who contributed, thank you. What a beautiful and concise outline of what members of the Forum and especially FOTCM need to be focusing their Time and Effort on!

Now I'm off to print out the online application, for it's time I become a member of FOTCM. I only hope that next time a project arises, I will have enough confidence in my own progress, that I'll be able to contribute!

Again, thank you. :cool2: :clap: :thup:

Excellent! Looking forward to the Kindle edition. Will definitely be writing an Amazon and Goodreads review on this.

Back
Top Bottom