"Life Without Bread"

I think transientP finds a physical correlation between the clumping of particles, from the Latin agglutinare, meaning to glue (a property of gluten), and the ungluing process described by the C's.

Ana said:
I think transientP finds a physical correlation between the clumping of particles, from the Latin agglutinare, meaning to glue (a property of gluten), and the ungluing process described by the C's.

I still can't see how the word is related to the first session quote transientP posted, or to the process of ungluing within the context of the second quote. And I am not referring to the word meaning here, but the context too.

Alana said:
Ana said:

I still can't see how the word is related to the first session quote transientP posted, or to the process of ungluing within the context of the second quote. And I am not referring to the word meaning here, but the context too.

Well the possible relation I see is to be "glue" to physicality (without awareness of our ethereal existence), and "ungluing" as the process in which we become aware step by step.

Maybe transientP can elaborate if he sees something else :)

i thought it was quite a coincidence that the c's commented about the “burning off “ of “ten factors of DNA“
and the name Gluten.
and their comment about all our bones becoming “unglued“..

furthermore, people who are sensitive to gluten often develop a skin irritation that occurs on skin patches above joints.
joints being areas of meeting between various bones in the body.

it just seemed that there might be some connection. maybe not.

from the c's;
Q: (L) Going along with that statement, and this is going to have to be the last question; preparing for fourth density: not too long ago I asked a question about
the purpose of this group and the answer was that if we knew, or, more specifically if I knew, I would become "unglued." Was that meant literally?
A: Oh, yes certainly. Every single bone in your body is going to unglue itself from every other.

and i found this just now;
As we have seen, corn is also inflammatory. In his previous article, Sayer Ji talks also about corn and soy as well:

http://www.celiac.com/articles/21582/1/Unglued-The-Sticky-Truth-About-Wheat-Dairy-Corn-and-Soy/Page1.html

Unglued: The Sticky Truth About Wheat, Dairy, Corn and Soy

Approximately 70% of all American calories come from a combination of the following four foods: wheat, dairy, soy and corn - assuming, that is, we exclude calories from sugar.

Were it true that these four foods were health promoting, whole-wheat-bread-munching, soy-milk-guzzling, cheese-nibbling, corn-chip having Americans would probably be experiencing exemplary health among the world's nations. To the contrary, despite the massive amount of calories ingested from these purported "health foods," we are perhaps the most malnourished and sickest people on the planet today. The average American adult is on 12 prescribed medications, demonstrating just how diseased, or for that matter, brainwashed and manipulated, we are.
which is from this thread; http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,16891.msg147799.html#msg147799

it seems other people have found some correlation between gluten and being glued.

watch this; http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSOTTReport#p/u/4/kulpPMhaq5o
the most relevant part to the issue at hand is found at 2:11 in that clip but i strongly recommend you watch the whole thing.

and i mentioned not meaning to sound ominous because the point wasn't to scare anyone with the possibility that gluten = sticky bones.

quoting Ana;

and
Well the possible relation I see is to be "glue" to physicality (without awareness of our ethereal existence), and "ungluing" as the process in which we become aware step by step.

Ana's comments pretty much sum up the context i was seeing.
this is a conjecture that there is a hint / correlation with the name 'Gluten' and with some points the c's have made.

That's an interesting take on this transcript fragment. I do get the point about what it might have meant in context, though -- when I had read this before, I had thought it might mean 'coming unglued' at the molecular level, i.e. what I understand to happen during the physical transition to 4D (which depends on knowledge/awareness), which may be in line with what Ana mentioned:

Ana said:

This is also just a guess, FWIW.

i know Shijing,

I had thought it might mean 'coming unglued' at the molecular level, i.e. what I understand to happen during the physical transition to 4D (which depends on knowledge/awareness)

so did i.

which is why i always found it funny that they specified 'Every single bone in your body is going to unglue itself from every other' and not 'every single molecule' or something more to that affect..

perhaps it was a multi-level comment. one that rings true in more than one sense pertaining to physical occurrences as well as metaphysical ones ?

Oh, ok, I think I understand now, speaking from a molecular point, we are dense/glued into physicality and then uncondensed/unglued in a more ethereal existence. Thanks all three of you for the explanation. My brain must have been particularly "glued" this morning :rolleyes:

Good point!

Added: keeping in mind the damage that gluten does to our bodies/minds, not to mention the destruction of the planet so that the PTB make sure we get our daily gluten, your point transientP is significant on many levels.

I tried marinating meats today with mixed results. I had a very thick, fatty pork chop. These can be tough and dry. I put it in the refrigerator submersed in vinegar for 24 hrs before cooking.

I then pan fried it in pork lard. I found that some of the meat was indeed more tender and moist, though part of it was still tough and dry. The soft part had turned darker and was around the perimeter.

Maybe not enough time in the vinegar? Or could I make cuts in the meat to make the vinegar penetrate better?

First experiment. The soft part was very good, just a hint of the apple cider taste.

Mac

Mac,
you may get better results if you turn the marinated pork chop over once or twice during the 24 hrs in the refrigerator, that way you may reach all of the meat. This may help or not.

Yeah, I agree with Trevrizent. Turning it several times definitely marinates it better making it more tender. I've tried this couple of times recently and it came out really good. Also I squeezed lemon and poured apple cider vinegar on the fatty pork chops and turned them over a few times every few hours and then let it sit in the fridge overnight. And cooked them in ghee on the stove top a while and then covered them in butter and put them in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes.

I've recently been rendering lard and making cracklings (which are really delicious, by the way) and prefer to cook most of the time with the lard instead of ghee now.

The way I use the vinegar-marinade is to chop up the chops before submersion; so that the meat that is marinated is cut into inch-sized dices. This makes the vinegar penetrate easier, and a few hours will be sufficient.

Gertrudes said:
Mariama said:
I showed this plan to my eldest, as he does not wish to read the books. He said that he still did not understand the importance of fat, so I showed him some cartoons in PBPM. Am not sure whether this helps...

You can perhaps tell him that there are basically two main fuel sources, carbohydrates and fat, that fat is by far the most efficient, and that carbohydrates are associated with all sorts of long term problems. These are mainly prevalent in today's society which is carb dependant. Once you take carbs out (which you have been doing with him), you have to increase the intake of the other fuel source.

Thanks, Gertrudes, you make it sound so simple. :)

I have gone back to Laura's plan and they are eating rice now with lots of gravy and having no problems.
Also, I bought some apple syrup and my youngest hasn't drunk much of it at all until now. My eldest drinks it in a much more diluted mix.

PullingPins, FWIW, I have made it clear to my partner that he has to come on board, but he is not happy about it, either. He has stopped eating bread, though, and we do not make pizza's nor pasta anymore, so gluten are out now.
He acts like a lifelong addict, so I go easy on him. I do reinforce the message from time to time, so that he can get used to the information.

Edit: I am reading the Vegetarian Myth and love the information about plants. It is breathtaking how nature works.

Mariama said:
I have gone back to Laura's plan and they are eating rice now with lots of gravy and having no problems.

What is the gravy made with?

Mariama said:
Also, I bought some apple syrup and my youngest hasn't drunk much of it at all until now. My eldest drinks it in a much more diluted mix.

Might want to stop buying that poison and get some xylitol and keep a big pitcher of iced tea available at all times, sweetened with xylitol. There are a lot of changes like this you can do that make the process easier.

Mariama said:
PullingPins, FWIW, I have made it clear to my partner that he has to come on board, but he is not happy about it, either. He has stopped eating bread, though, and we do not make pizza's nor pasta anymore, so gluten are out now.

Keep in mind that by cutting out grains - except for rice - you have eliminated MOST gluten. There is still a small amount in rice. Also keep in mind that you have to read the labels on literally EVERYTHING because they sneak stuff in on you. Best thing to do is to never buy anything that is "prepared" (including apple syrup).

Mariama said:
He acts like a lifelong addict, so I go easy on him. I do reinforce the message from time to time, so that he can get used to the information.

Perhaps he would watch the Gedgaudas video if he doesn't want to read the book?

Mariama said:
Edit: I am reading the Vegetarian Myth and love the information about plants. It is breathtaking how nature works.

Yeah, that book can take your breath away for sure. And break your heart.

I might be mistaking the cause and effect, but following happened:

I'm running to a job interview on a traffic-heavy part of the heavily polluted, smog-filled Budapest, capitol of Hungary, because two buses were breaking down, they couldn't deliver in time.

Normally in this case from intense breathing in a lot of car-exhaust, NO, NO2, SO2, O3, PM12 and viruses from other coughing people caused for me always collecting a coughing sickness lasting for 1-2-3 weeks. I got it as before, noticed, as soon as i got home, began to cough.

Now however, using the high-fat, meat and 2-20gr carbs diet the coughing subsided after a day (unbelievable). More, the coughing didn't came back. This is strange. Because during the one day of coughing the process showed all past years signs of having gotten a lasting coughing-sickness.

I wonder, if this protection-effect is from the new diet, because the heavy exposure of pollutants to the lungs was definitely there and one occasion of this was always enough for me, to get painfully sick in the past.

liffy said:
The way I use the vinegar-marinade is to chop up the chops before submersion; so that the meat that is marinated is cut into inch-sized dices. This makes the vinegar penetrate easier, and a few hours will be sufficient.
Thanks for the tips, Iffy and Seekintruth. I may try marinating with my breakfast ham as well. It can be a little tough..

Can the vinegar be deleted with distilled water or does it need to be used full strength?

Mac

Back
Top Bottom